Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Item Quests
~Midnight's Quest Thread~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What's the first thing you do in the morning?
  Brush my teeth :B
  ...Pee
  Complain because I never wanna get up!
  Get right up and start breakfast
  Lay there for 5 more minutes and fall back asleep
  Nothing, I'm spontaneous :3
View Results

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 8:37 pm
▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣

Lol. Not really. For the first quarter of 2k11, I was donning a red+black+gold look with orangered post colour xD I had the Sentinel's hairdo. Not the one with the bun but rather the one with her horns protruding from the hair.

Then out came the Jack Frost item and I was instantly hooked. It was... love at first sight. Lol. I just simply had to use that hair! xD And thus... my blue avvy concept thingy was born =P And it stuck until now. Especially when the Master Alchemist item came out to make a great replacement for the eyes (previously had the Fremere's Guard eyes on).

I'm not sure if I'm going to change avvies this year. I really love this look (TAT)

As for the avatar saving process, yes, fortunately all that had to be done was to click on the red "resave your avatar" link and the avatars will be safely restored, items and all (^O^)

▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:42 pm
koromyst
▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣

Lol. Not really. For the first quarter of 2k11, I was donning a red+black+gold look with orangered post colour xD I had the Sentinel's hairdo. Not the one with the bun but rather the one with her horns protruding from the hair.

Then out came the Jack Frost item and I was instantly hooked. It was... love at first sight. Lol. I just simply had to use that hair! xD And thus... my blue avvy concept thingy was born =P And it stuck until now. Especially when the Master Alchemist item came out to make a great replacement for the eyes (previously had the Fremere's Guard eyes on).

I'm not sure if I'm going to change avvies this year. I really love this look (TAT)

As for the avatar saving process, yes, fortunately all that had to be done was to click on the red "resave your avatar" link and the avatars will be safely restored, items and all (^O^)

▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣

Ooh xD I like that hair! I couldn't pull it off though ._. Too evil~
I see that! I like the hair~ It's so icy looking, and the blue isn't too bright ^_^
Love at first sight? You've been dating that concept for awhile? Ooh~ Hope you two stay together forever!
I like it too! It's so blue! And no I didn't mean to rhyme there.
Good! 'Cause if it didn't save, that'd be absolutely horrible >_<

The Bodacious Soul Reaper

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 9:23 pm
▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣

Yeah. I think it's the prettiest blue-ish item ever! xD *clings on to wig*
I now go to tektek to tektek up some contest entries instead of tektek-ing a new look for myself =D

Oh yeah. Since I'm having quite a fun time chatting with ya so I'm going to ask you a little something emotion_awesome
Would you like it if you were to receive a Valefor Academy single? =D I have one extra to spare and I think it might do good to ya to sell if off for some gold to dedicate towards your quest emotion_awesome

▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 9:43 pm
koromyst
▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣

Yeah. I think it's the prettiest blue-ish item ever! xD *clings on to wig*
I now go to tektek to tektek up some contest entries instead of tektek-ing a new look for myself =D

Oh yeah. Since I'm having quite a fun time chatting with ya so I'm going to ask you a little something emotion_awesome
Would you like it if you were to receive a Valefor Academy single? =D I have one extra to spare and I think it might do good to ya to sell if off for some gold to dedicate towards your quest emotion_awesome

▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣

It is~ *stares in awe* xD
I can see why, I mean your avatar is hip and radical currently~ (To tempting, I just got done watching a cheesy 90's movie!)
I'd love that emotion_c8 ~ But are you sure you don't want to keep/sell it yourself?

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 9:54 pm

▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣

Yeah. It's okay =D I'm sending one to ya to at least contribute something while idly chatting in your thread xD Besides, you will then be doing the selling and the gold earned will be totally from your selling effort (^O^) It will give out a much better triumphant feeling emotion_awesome

As of current, I'm camping in the MP to hunt for a lower priced Daughter of Snows (TAT) I can't afford the 400k-ish ones. The highest I can get to is around 380k but it's currently hard to see one listed at that price xD

▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 10:00 pm
koromyst

▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣

Yeah. It's okay =D I'm sending one to ya to at least contribute something while idly chatting in your thread xD Besides, you will then be doing the selling and the gold earned will be totally from your selling effort (^O^) It will give out a much better triumphant feeling emotion_awesome

As of current, I'm camping in the MP to hunt for a lower priced Daughter of Snows (TAT) I can't afford the 400k-ish ones. The highest I can get to is around 380k but it's currently hard to see one listed at that price xD

▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣

Thank you so much~ I'll put you on the donators list! ^_^
I like chatting with you anyway! xD
I guess that is kinda true!
400k?! For one item? Jeez, that's a lot! Maybe you can look for someone to trade for the item?

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 1:26 am
▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣

I wish Dx From my years in Gaia, I have yet to set foot in the Exchange. I'm not sure why. It's just too scary. Lol.

I've been experimenting with REIs ever since they were first introduced. I think I prefer investing in REIs rather than the actual EI xD Too bad I don't have enough funds to buy more than 2 each time (TAT) I'm insanely jealous at those who can afford to buy more than 10 gonk

...-and you're welcome (^3^)

▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 8:50 am
koromyst
▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣

I wish Dx From my years in Gaia, I have yet to set foot in the Exchange. I'm not sure why. It's just too scary. Lol.

I've been experimenting with REIs ever since they were first introduced. I think I prefer investing in REIs rather than the actual EI xD Too bad I don't have enough funds to buy more than 2 each time (TAT) I'm insanely jealous at those who can afford to buy more than 10 gonk

...-and you're welcome (^3^)

▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣

I guess I can understand that..It does seem kinda scary. I did see once some people complain about being ripped off that way >_>
What's an REI? And what makes them so expensive?
Yes thank you so much again!~

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 1:13 pm
▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣

REIs are Rapid Evolving Items. As of current, the latest one is Daughter of Snows =D What makes them so expensive? Well... they're evo items! xP That evolve every week (^3^) Which makes it a fun item to be looking forward to every week on Tuesday and Friday respectively emotion_awesome Then guessing the correct time to jump in and grab one, expecting huge profit later on. It's a risky investment (TAT)

Oh. I received a PM from someone who wanted to buy off my March birthstone sash in the MP but stating the price is way too high xP Haha... it was randomly priced actually, seeing that mine was the only one listed at that time xD Or is it still the only one listed until now? sweatdrop Okay. Just checked and it currently is xD

I shall now go and reply the PM with my reasoning for such price xP

▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 1:32 pm
koromyst
▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣

REIs are Rapid Evolving Items. As of current, the latest one is Daughter of Snows =D What makes them so expensive? Well... they're evo items! xP That evolve every week (^3^) Which makes it a fun item to be looking forward to every week on Tuesday and Friday respectively emotion_awesome Then guessing the correct time to jump in and grab one, expecting huge profit later on. It's a risky investment (TAT)

Oh. I received a PM from someone who wanted to buy off my March birthstone sash in the MP but stating the price is way too high xP Haha... it was randomly priced actually, seeing that mine was the only one listed at that time xD Or is it still the only one listed until now? sweatdrop Okay. Just checked and it currently is xD

I shall now go and reply the PM with my reasoning for such price xP

▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣

Ooh! That's so cool!! I love that item! TwT Good luck with your quest, desire, thing, for the item! ^_^ That's awesome! No wonder there so expensive. I guess it is worth the price, I mean every week? How many times for they evolve?
I love having something to look forward to every week~ Preferable on Mondays, I don't like mondays ._.''
That is pretty risky! Like a friend of mine bid on an item that at the time was selling for 100k, and she won it for 80k, and when she turned to sell it the prices went down to 35k! >_<
I don't think it is! I mean it's a nice sash, and it's the only one being sold! Yeah it's the only one~
Wow, our conversation is getting long xD

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 1:42 pm
▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣

The longer the better emotion_awesome I'm currently taking part in the active member raffle thingy. I think you're a participant as well xD This conversation will contribute largely to our goal count xD

I'm not a Monday person as well. Lol. The only thing that keeps me going on Monday is striving towards Tuesday xD Friday has got to be the most cherished day ever! xD

That was very unfortunate for your friend (TAT) But if she has the patience, wait for a little while in hopes of prices to rise? (^_^ ''') If not, she might as well cut her loss and sell it off and then use the gold for another investment xD

▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 1:56 pm
koromyst
▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣

The longer the better emotion_awesome I'm currently taking part in the active member raffle thingy. I think you're a participant as well xD This conversation will contribute largely to our goal count xD

I'm not a Monday person as well. Lol. The only thing that keeps me going on Monday is striving towards Tuesday xD Friday has got to be the most cherished day ever! xD

That was very unfortunate for your friend (TAT) But if she has the patience, wait for a little while in hopes of prices to rise? (^_^ ''') If not, she might as well cut her loss and sell it off and then use the gold for another investment xD

▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣

Yeah cause then theres not that "soo......" "yeeeeahh..." kind of conversation xD
I'm in it as well~ You just said that though xP Yes this will! And that one count to 0 one will to! .-.
EXACTLY! I used to look forward to Mondays because my piano lessons were then, but then they changed to Tuesdays! Another way to not like Monday, it takes longer to get to my piano lessons >O>
That's what she plans on doing, hope it works >_< Yeah she might do that! She has no patience sweatdrop

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 7:09 pm
▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣

Ooo... piano lessons. I wish I could at least learn an instrument or two (TAT) You're lucky to be able to attend piano classes. Maybe someday you can compose your own music and become someone famous like Beethoven xD

Someone bought off my March birthstone sash for 150k emotion_awesome I bought it at 15k. Major profit load there xD And I was randomly pricing it xD On the date of occurrence, mine was the only March sash listed. I thought if I listed it at such price, people will then try to undercut my price to sell theirs. But apparently that wasn't the case since mine got bought off at 150k rofl

▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 9:59 pm
koromyst

Yep :3 You probably could! Pfft, yeah I wish! That'd be really awesome emotion_c8 But, that's pretty far behind xD I did make my own version per-say of a song~
NO WAY! Really? Lucky!! Wow 15k? Then 150k? Daaaang. Yeah, I can see why someone would buy it, it is a pretty sash~
Like the Nihonzaru I am questing for, it used to be selling for 20-29k, and now people are selling it in the 350k+ I was like ":face palm:"

Edit: I sold that Valefor Acadmey! Thank you so much again for that~ Now I have my Nihonzaru (someone was selling it for 20k) and still have some left over! ^_^

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 6:26 pm
▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣

Congrats on the sale! (^O^)

What items are left on your list? (O_o) Do you have another quest thread besides this one in NSTG? I mean, considering people are quite scarce when it comes to visiting the quest sub in here =P

▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣

☆ Item Quests

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces