Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Chat and Plot Zone
SylverStar's Plots...Slowly coming back to life Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SylverStar

High-functioning Counselor

17,450 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:12 pm
I've got a week and a half of school left and should have a lot more time after this Friday for RP.

Also plotting with Vayu and Belalusiia's Heaven-Leigh  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 3:40 pm
Kamiki's Candy Striper to heal Douglas after fight with Ironforge  

SylverStar

17,450 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Tycoon 200

SylverStar

17,450 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:51 pm
I got me some Bloodmoon carnival plots with Darkmoon Dancer's Skah Talutah.

My Blood moon carnival muse is wanting RP if you have someone PM me.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 2:42 am
Me and mew have decided to make our RP 2 parts. In the second part the will go into the cave behind the waterfall and meet someone they will get scared by but will be ok. SummedUp's Thesh-ah will be waiting.  

SylverStar

17,450 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Tycoon 200

ATh e a r t
Crew

Romantic Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 12:33 am
I can offer Emille for Attacus's plots owo Mainly... damsel in distress (sort of) and training xD

I was thinking Emille could have been fighting someone, and Attacus thought she was in trouble and came to rescue her. Instead, Emille wins her battle and Attacus questions her? Though... It really depends on if Attacus thinks all females are damsels in distress and all males to be knights XDD  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 12:44 am
ATh e a r t
heart

Oh that sounds like it could be interesting. Attacus is still a rather young adult and hasn't experienced much. His mother was pretty helpless and he has not run into a Soquili who he knew could fight. I could see him seeing/hearing her fight and wanting to run in and help even though he has no idea how...but wanting to be the knight. He doesn't quite fit that role...at least not yet...hopefully one day.  

SylverStar

17,450 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Tycoon 200

SylverStar

17,450 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 1:36 am
Got a new Soq 'Enakai...I'm excited and want to find some underwater rp for him. I'm thinking he lives in a reef probably off of the jungle  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 10:39 pm
I have seathi girls, three to be exact, that would love to play.

Also, you mention a herd, I'd tried to start a Seathi herd a while back but had not found much interest. Id would be lovely if I could get more interest and more soqs. I had originally wanted a seathi herd but I'm very open to reworking the herd so it accepts the lager water soqs or any sugestions how to get a herd like the going really.

Old Plot Thread

Roarie Desu

Kindly Gifter

20,615 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Snowflake Collector 50

SylverStar

17,450 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 1:49 am
Teh Roarie

Also, you mention a herd, I'd tried to start a Seathi herd a while back but had not found much interest. Id would be lovely if I could get more interest and more soqs. I had originally wanted a seathi herd but I'm very open to reworking the herd so it accepts the lager water soqs or any sugestions how to get a herd like the going really.

Old Plot Thread

That would be cool Roarie. I know Looneytaz mention in the main thread about starting a thread for a seathi herd. Maybe with the event and more new seathi around there will be more interest. I would love for a water based herd. I only know of one at the moment.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 12:44 pm
SylverStar
Teh Roarie

Old Plot Thread

That would be cool Roarie. I know Looneytaz mention in the main thread about starting a thread for a seathi herd. Maybe with the event and more new seathi around there will be more interest. I would love for a water based herd. I only know of one at the moment.
Well, I would love help gathering more interest. And I'm even willing to let the leader positions go to another pony. I would just really love to see a herd like that.  

Roarie Desu

Kindly Gifter

20,615 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Snowflake Collector 50

Moon_Princess_Yuki

Devoted Friend

10,175 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 10:12 pm
SylverStar

Sorry it took a bit but here's the RP thread for Livi and Vayu Link  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 10:16 pm
Roarie I'll keep you informed on it. If you want we can do a meet and greet rp or something.

Yuki...Thanks...I will try to respond to night but pretty busy getting ready for camping and packing...so I might not get to it till next week.

SylverStar

17,450 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Tycoon 200

Moon_Princess_Yuki

Devoted Friend

10,175 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 10:42 pm
Fine with me ^_^  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 1:26 pm
Teh Roarie
SylverStar
Teh Roarie

Old Plot Thread

Well, I would love help gathering more interest. And I'm even willing to let the leader positions go to another pony. I would just really love to see a herd like that.

Roarie here is Looney's seathi herd plot thread  

SylverStar

17,450 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Tycoon 200

SylverStar

17,450 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 12:00 am
Baskets have arrived and have two different tumultuous rp's planned for them. Need a trickster for the 2nd  
Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff