Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Teepees
[IC] =Meeki's Teepee= Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Meeki

Apocalyptic Girl

21,875 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 8:42 pm
Chaos winced at the pain from the bite but other than that reflex, didn't seem to mind it too much. "You know, after the initial pain, that feels kind of good. Do I get a turn?" Chaos didn't know why he was teasing. He really wasn't himself tonight. Perhaps he was catching some sickness that might be going around.

He loved how her hair bellowed about her, almost floating. He liked how her skull glowed through her ebony hide, which was quite a miraculous thing in itself. He really loved that her coat was as dark as his which was something he admired in another, as well as in himself. What he did not like was her general rudeness to him and the way she made him feel like she was interesting to know. She was not a unicorn, afterall. It's a good thing no one was around to see his temporary lapse into insanity.
"Since you told me your name, I feel indebted to tell you mine. My name is Chaos. Now, since the introduction has been returned in full, I find I no longer wish your company and would like you to leave."

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 8:49 pm
She raised an eyebrow ' Leave? And after all the time i put into getting here? I think not. " she said. She liked his name, it suited him. " You keep being so blunt and people will get the idea that your antisocial " she said, troting past him, her tail flicking in front of him in a whip like manner, casting a look over her shoulder at him before she started to examined the area around, sence her last visit had been rather short.

She was being rather odd, normaly people annoyed her, and she either simply left, ignored them, or tried to figure out how to make their life more trouble then it was worth. But he was fun to irritate, like playing with fire.

Farland

Meeki

Apocalyptic Girl

21,875 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 9:16 pm
Chaos cocked a brow. "I am antisocial. I only socialize with unicorns, and the only one I know in this area is a disgrace to the unicorn race. I've noticed one one other in the clearing, some foal unicorn that Glamrock was being friendly with. Glory I think she was called but she doesn't show much potential either."

Chaos's eyes followed her swishing tail in a rhythmic manner. Damn her. She was a frustrating mare. Why was he rambling on so? He should just leave the runt here. Maybe she'd get lost again and beg him for his help.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 9:33 pm
" Glory you say? Well, then watch what you say. She is my sister. " She said, shooting an icy glare, that would have killed him a thousand times over if looks could kill.

" And you have socialized with me... somewhat " She said... seems this one wasnt to keen on sarcasm. Oh well. This couldent realy be called socializeing... more like a verbal battle.

Farland

Meeki

Apocalyptic Girl

21,875 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 10:59 am
"Sister? Hmpph. You two look nothing alike. At least she is a unicorn. If you haven't noticed, I've been trying to get you to leave. I hardly call that socializing." Chaos's frustration was growing partly because this mare was truly a frustrating creature in her own right and partly because he enjoyed her company a little more than he was willing to admit. He never would have pegged her to have been a sister to that unicorn foal. A part of him wanted to ask if she was adopted and was curious on what happened to her real parents if she were, but he had to keep himself in check. He shouldn't care about this damnable mare and if he did, he damn well wouldn't show it! His nostrils flared in response to his thoughts but otherwise his stood as still as stone.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 6:26 pm
Whisper trotted over to the teepee he had been spying on for a few days. He really loved the images that were painted all along the outside. He knew there was just one person living here and that she cared for one Soquili for sure.. and that there was another.. darker on in the area but lately it seemed like the blue soquili was around less. Someone should help the woman with her work.

He peeked into the teepee and saw that the woman had already fallen asleep. He would stay this night and in the morning, he would help her with her work. She really had a gentle spirit about her that was intriguing to him anyway. He just wished Echo would be more trusting. The mountain lion decided to sit this one out and said she would join him if the woman really did appear safe and friendly. Whisper couldn't blame Echo though, as a cub her mother was killed by a human. He just wished Echo would realize that not everyone was like the one that killed her mother.

Meeki

Apocalyptic Girl

21,875 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100

Farland

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 7:42 pm
" You dont have to look alike, nor even be related, to be family ' she said, with a bit more feeling then she would normaly have allowed herself. She cared very deeply for her mother, and her littel unicorn sister, even though they wernt related by blood,
they still ment more to her then anyone else. Though she wasnt exactly sure how she felt about the new little baskets that had arrived, that Celendria spent all her time lureing over now.

" Why exactly do you want me to leave? Have some littel mare hidden in the bushes that mi keeping you from? " she said, peering at the bushes and in overly exagerated way, her voice praticaly dripping with sarcasm.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 6:59 am
"Heh. I just find it contradicting. You try to come off as mean, naughty and rebellious yet you come from a goodie two-shoes family which you'll defend at the merest hint of hostility or a negative comment. Those are very good and honorable qualities, I suppose, if not weak. You're not as mean as you may try to act, runt."

Chaos looked up at the moon for a moment, as if lost if battling with some thought. Then he continued, "I was raised in a strict environment. My father told me what he expected of me and I met his goals. Showing emotion was a sign of weakness. I could never play with the others. Just study and learn how to be a proper unicorn stallion. Emotion was a sign of the weak. Romance was a sign of the foolish. Mating was for no more than planning heirs and keeping the blood alive. I was taught to protect what was mine with even my life, but not for love. Simply for honor."

Chaos drooped his head slightly. "As I mentioned before, I only know two female unicorns in this area. One is like a sister to me, though she could use a good spanking to her rear end, and the other appears to be your own sister." It didn't take long for his chaotic nature to come back to him and he couldn't resist adding sarcastically back, "Perhaps when she matures, I'll call on that sister of yours. She will be a pretty one."

Meeki

Apocalyptic Girl

21,875 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100

Farland

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 10:20 pm
" I never pretend to be mean at all, i am simply myself, and i refuse to bend my personality to suit the tastes of others... if they dont like me... then they can shove off... I dont know my real parents, my mother, a Frost stallion, found me when i was still in my basket, and raised me like her own. I think thats something special... and i dont think ill ever be able to repay her for it. " She said, as if he were a dunce for thinking that a weakness.

She looked almost sad for a moment, blazeing crimson eyes roaming over his face " Weakness is what makes us strong, if affects us everday, and without useing them proporly, they can lead to your downfall, that is true. But... if used correctly, they are our lifeforce. Romance can be silly at times... but its like setting the soal free. And mateing should be special.... Not simply to create an heir. A child can grow up and become twisted if there is no love in their life. And honor is a fickel thing, you should be carefull trying to use it. Many have died for their so called honor, and are no longer rememberd. They fade like shadows to the sun. "

An odd look care over her face, and she praticaly purred, her voice whispery yet strong, like the crack of a velvet covered whip " And Touch my sister ill mare sure to remove that horn of yours. And not the one on your forhead. "

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 2:18 pm
"Do you think me twisted.. Samedi? If I die for honor, at least I would have died with cause and meaning. I do not care to be remembered. Perhaps I do not care at all." Chaos looked back up at the moon and thought about what the mare had said.

"Maybe there is some truth in what you say, I'll give you that. There were times I had hoped my father... ah.. suppose it doesn't do me any good to dwell on the past. As for your sister... she is a female unicorn and they are quite uncommon in this area. It's not like I have many options and I do need to preserve my race and lineage. If I were to.. breed with another race.. there would only be a 50/50 chance in a unicorn foal if I was lucky. It is important that I continue my lineage. Unlike others.. I don't have the option to simply partake... of those I may find myself wanting."

Chaos let his eyes roam slowly over Samedi's body. For the first time he was doubting the traditions of his family and old herd. He didn't like it one bit.

Meeki

Apocalyptic Girl

21,875 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100

Meeki

Apocalyptic Girl

21,875 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 4:39 pm
Whisper lowered his head and nibbled at the grass, keeping an eye out for Echo. As if on cue the mountain lion leaped over his body and jumped to the other side.

Echo grinned from ear to ear and asked, "Didja see that, Whisper?" The mountain lion nearly beamed from excitement.

"That was a new record, friend. Soon you are going to need something bigger to jump over. Perhaps a Wooglesnuffle. Or a Flambergoggin." Whisper tried to keep in control and appear serious.

Echo strutted before Whisper with her head held high. "Oh no, I'm not falling for that again. Oh noooo, not after the Cottonopulous incident." Echo was still embarassed. She hunted for that Cottonopulous for five days before realizing it was something Whisper had made up. He was a mischievous one.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 4:40 pm
"Now now, Echo, don't look at me like that. It's not like I expected you to believe Cottonopulous was a real animal. It couldn't possibly sound more made up than it already was. I also didn't know you went off hunting for it for nearly a week but I must admit, that was priceless." Whisper held up his head and started laughing so loud that a tear was forming at the corner of his eye. He would never get tired of that incident nor how funny it was.

Echo growled threateningly. She didn't like being the butt of the stallion's jokes nor cared to feel ashamed or embarassed. Taking a couple steps back, the small mountain lion pounced high in the air and landed on top of the laughing horse.

Whisper was not expecting the sudden weight on his back nor the claws softly sinking into it. Instinctively he bucked, which caused him to misstep and horse and lion went toppling to the ground in one tangled heap. After a moment of silence and their mouths agape, the two friends laughed in unison.  

Meeki

Apocalyptic Girl

21,875 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100

Farland

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 9:21 pm
She looked at him for a moment, as if trying to get a goodfeel for him ' .... No. I dont. Dark mabey. But not twisted. " She said, haveing chosen her words carefully. " Just keep in mind that dieing for Honor is not always dieing with a cause in meaning. Wars ahve been waged because a person wouldent back down in a verbal agreement, because this so called honor wouldent let them. " She said quietly, her eyes still locked on him.

Watching him carefully ' Are you saying, that you wouldnt love your foal if for some reason it was not a unicorn? " She asked, her heart giveing a strange little thump in her chest as she felt his eyes rake over her. " Ever foal wants to be loved by their parents.... Im sure you know that. ' She said... sure she herself would have been one of those twisted if Celendria had not been there to shelter her the the cold and crulty of others... she wasnt exactly a ray of sunshine to begine with. Wich in her mind was all for the good, but she did wish her heart would stop fluttering around inside her rib-cage.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 10:04 pm
"I would fight a war for something I believed in but I would not for the belief of another. If I really believed in it, it would be worth the risk of death but I really don't see anything happening that would require that much loyalty and dedication. I care about very few things." Chaos really didn't have much more than his honor so held it close to his heart and probably took it a bit more seriously than he should.

The question she asked him took him by surprise. He had never really thought about it before. "I suppose I would care for any foal of mine regardless of their lineage. I am not sure if I am capable of love or if I would recognize it if I were. I would not beget a foal only to abandon him just because he might not be a unicorn. There's no honor in that. But I would hope any foal of mine would come out a unicorn because my race uncommon as is and I consider it superior to the others." Chaos peered deeply into Samedi's eyes. "I suppose I would take the risk that came with breeding with a non-unicorn if she were special enough. I suppose the more I liked the mare, the more I would like the foals, despite what race they were. I just don't know if I am capable of truly liking anyone."

Chaos's gaze wavered at the last bit as it wasn't completely true. He liked what he knew of Samedi so far. She had spunk and fire despite an icy demeanor all the same, a lot like himself.

Meeki

Apocalyptic Girl

21,875 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100

Meeki

Apocalyptic Girl

21,875 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 9:50 am
Glamrock sat in the clearing, far away from her forest home and kept an eye on her baskets while Danzleikr napped. She missed Meeki, her two legged friend. She couldn't wait for Meeki to see her beautiful foals once they emerged. She hoped that her babies would grow and find wonderful two-legged friends of their own that were as kind and sweet as Meeki.  
Teepees

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff