Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Beauty and the Beast (Open and still accepting villagers ^^) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 8:11 pm
"Well that doesn't sound fun. People should take time to enjoy a good book." she said. "Anyway, dinner is ready." she said and left the room while leaving the door open for him.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 8:13 pm
Victor slowly exited his room and looked to the front door. He could run through it right now, but he would never be able to outrun the beast on foot. He sighed softly and went to the dinner table. He sat and stared at his plate silently.

gaaras and milk

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 8:28 pm
"I hope you like roasted pig. Took a while to make." she said as she sat at the other side of the table. Her paws were too big to use utensils so she used her claws to pick up the meat.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 8:30 pm
"How long do you intend on keeping me here?" Victor asked, staring at the slab of meat on his plate. His eyes slowly floated up the the beast before him.  

gaaras and milk

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 8:36 pm
She looked up at him. "For a while. Why? Don't you like it here?" she asked him while tilting her head.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 8:39 pm
"No, I want to go home." Victor said simply. He crossed his hands on the table, his blue eyes glinting. "What do you want? Money? Power?"  

gaaras and milk

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 8:55 pm
She looked at him and sighed. "I want someone who's brave enough to talk to. You seemed to have the courage not to scream and run from me." she said.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 9:04 pm
Victor paused, hearing then sensarity on the creature's voice. "Someone to talk to?" He paused and looked away. "Well, you didn't have to capture me in order to make me your friend. You could have just asked." He said simply, feeling a little better that he wasn't going to be eaten yet. Victor began to eat his food slowly. "And if you let me free, I promise to visit you, and have conversations, and not tell anyone of your where-abouts."  

gaaras and milk

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 9:10 pm
She looked at him with a skeptical look. "How do I know you'll come back and not just send your men to kill me?" she asked him.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 9:12 pm
Victor nodded. "That is an undertsandable worry. But I am an honest man, beast. You have done no harm to me, so I shall do no harm to you. We will be friends, good friendds." He said simply, looking the creature square in the eyes. "Shall we shake on it?"  

gaaras and milk

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 9:21 pm
She looked at him for a bit then got up. She walked over to him and stuck out her paw. "Alright." she said.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 9:26 pm
Victor gently grasped the paw and shook it firmly. He gave a nod and then turned back to his dinner. "Do you have a name, beast?"  

gaaras and milk

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 9:31 pm
She blinked and looked at him. "No one has ever asked me my name." she said. She then looked down and thought for a second. "My name is Sophie." she said when she remembered her name.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 9:40 pm
Victor paused for a moment and looked at the creature. His brows were furrowed. "Sophie?" What a normal name. He had suspected something much different...and masculine. He simply smiled. "Lovely."  

gaaras and milk

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 9:46 pm
He could see a shade of pink on her face as she blushed. "T-Thank you." she said and went back to her seat and began to eat again.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff