Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Bloodlust [NA//O] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

gaaras and milk

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 2:23 pm
"Well, my period's done today~" Annie smiled mischeviously, and tilted her head, staring into Tara's eyes. She got up and grabbed a large tee-shirt to put over herself before sauntering over to Tara and kissing her mouth. She hummed happily and took Tara's hands. "Hey, umm...I was thinking that maybe you can meet my family, maybe, soon?" She had been debating it for a while, but what Tara said yesterday about her work...and it stuck with her. Annie needed to come out, and she knew it. She needed to do right by Tara.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 2:36 pm
Tara bit her lip to stop the smile, and kissed Annie back. "Yeah. Whenever you want, Annie. Hope they like me. I'm not really good with parents. And, uh, please stop putting pictures in my head. They're going to stay there, and then I'm going to be imagining stuff with you all day, and then I won't be able to get any of my work done." Tara lifted one of Annie's hands and kissed the back of it. "Is it bad that I want you to put pictures in my head?"

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

gaaras and milk

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 2:46 pm
"Then stop telling me to stop putting pictures in your head!" Annie said with a pout. She wrapped her hands around Taras waist and kissed her neck, popping her foot up. "And I'm sure my parents will love you," If they think you're just my friend, she thought pessimisticly. Annie suddenly began pushing Tara back until she hit the wall and pressed a hard passionate kiss on her lips.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 2:50 pm
Tara moaned and kissed back, pulling Annie closer needlessly as she shifted automatically, parting her legs in a way that slipped one of Annie's between them. A moment later she pulled them to the bed and fell backwards onto it, so Annie was on top. She didn't know what brought this on, but she liked it.

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

gaaras and milk

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 2:56 pm
Annie felt some posessive feeling over take her. She wanted to stay with Tara, and the thought of her family possibly dissaproving of her scared her. She wanted to make sure Tara knew her feelings, and actions speak louder than words. Annie took the back of her neck and brought her lips even closer, pressing their hips together. "I hope this gives you an image." she murmmered against her mouth.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 3:53 pm
"Oh, god," Tara groaned. "Yes, yes it does." She rolled Annie over and kissed her harder, feeling her chest through her shirt. Such a good image. Tara mumbled, "I should probably stop before I do something we shouldn't. Like, uh, ask you to take your shirt off." She blushed. "Um, please ignore that. Slipped out."

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

gaaras and milk

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 4:00 pm
Tara made Annie's body radiate with heat. It was as if her hands were setting her on fire. Here--on the edge of something completley instincual, she couldn't help but feel there was something in Tara she couldn't see. The way she moved, it was so cat like, agile, percise...almost animal like. It was like she was hardly human at all. And Annie wanted to see more. Annie breathed, looking up at her. She arched her back up and began to lift the edges of her baggy tee shirt.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 4:08 pm
Tara groaned. "I... Annie, if you keep going, I..." She let out another groan and kissed Annie hard again, shoving the shirt up and breaking a moment to take her own shirt off before crashing her mouth to her girlfriend's again. She didn't know if she could control herself, but she was beyond caring.

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

gaaras and milk

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 4:17 pm
Annie was nearly dizzy, feeling her head spin from the sensations over taking her. She threw her arms arouns Tara's neck, then her legs around her waist to pull her closer. She let out short coos as the kissing became even fiercer. She felt amazing, and wanted when she was with her. Annie felt her heart skip beats with each kiss she was given. "Tara..." she groaned, feeling her body shudder completley. With her teeth, she nipped the bottom lip of Tara's mouth, groaning softly.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 4:32 pm
Just the right thing to drive her crazy. Tara pressed down hard into her girlfriend, leg driving up between Annie's. Then she pulled away and gasped, "Annie... if we... continue with this... I don't think I can control myself. If you don't want our first time to be right now, you need to tell me to stop." Please don't say stop, she pleaded with her mind. Tara wanted Annie like crazy, but she didn't want Annie to regret anything they did.

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

gaaras and milk

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 4:48 pm
Annie couldn't even fathom stopping now. With Tara...where she was at and how they felt together, how could they stop? "No," she whimpered against her mouth in a daze. "Don't stop..." she gasped. She grabbed her neck and pulled Tara down even farther, driving them both into the mattress. Her leg where it was at, the feel of the bodies against each others, their lips. "D-don't stop, Tara..."

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 4:54 pm
Tara groaned and kissed Annie harder and harder, until she took off her jeans and flung them aside as well. "You have to undress yourself," she growled in Annie's ear. "Unless you don't want to be able to wear these clothes again." Because Tara would tear Annie's clothes off of her to get to the beautiful girl.

((Timeskips nao?))

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

gaaras and milk

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 5:06 pm
((Yup :3 ))

Annie was curved against Tara, cuddling against her. She was still flushed and smiling with giddy feelings. She was never so in love as Tara. She took Tara's hand and gently kissed each of her fingertips before running her fingers gently through her raven hair. Annie then kissed her neck, just taking in everything about the wonderful woman beside her.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 5:30 pm
Tara smiled lazily, and murmured, "Please tell me that was your first time ever with a woman, 'cause it was for me. I've, y'know, kissed girls before, but never... sex." She let out a nervous giggle. "I love you, Annie." She stroked Annie's side, then kissed her gently.

((I feel like Annie's roommate should walk in on them.))

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

gaaras and milk

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 5:42 pm
((And que roommate xD))

Annie giggled softly and kissed her in return. "Mm, it was my first time with anyone...and I would never want to do that with anyone else." She whispered softly. "I love you so much." She purred and nuzzled Tara's neck.
The door suddenly opened. Annie shot up, holding the covers over the both of them. It was Annie's roommate, Nora. The girl was halted in the doorway. "N-nora!" Annie gasped, scooting backwards.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff