Submit

Wire_Colossus

Versatile Shapeshifter

3,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:21 am
BigBlock took the hunter weapon and began to dismantle it carefully, integrating it's components into his work and then he placed his creation on sebastions forearm and suddenly sebastians whole arm was encased in a highly advance technological armored sleeve. The back of his hand and his fingers were covered in a flexible but very strong armor plating, as was the rest of the arm. It was light weight, and while it looked heavy, it wasn't. "Now position your hand as if you were holding the hunter weapon like before..."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 3:04 pm
Zero turned his body and rapidly swam to the bottom of the pool before rocketing up to the surface and soaring over Strider. He landed on his feet and turned to face Strider. Now that he was out of that murky water he was no longer obscured and so his full size and every detailed of his form was revealed. He was twice as long as a normal alien drone.  

Wire_Colossus

Versatile Shapeshifter

3,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 3:42 pm
Sebastian looked at it and flexed his fingers abit... then extended his hand forward and made it look like he was holding an invisible one and watched  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 4:06 pm
There was a clicking sound as some of the armor plates on his shoulder retracted and those around his hand and fingers connected and extended into a predator weapon based gun. "Pull your index finger to fire it, but I would not advise that here. This device will armor you, off some protecting, and when you fire it be careful, because if you move your thumb into a position where it is touching your index, it will rapid fire like the weapons the soldiers used. As is, it will fire single blasts, each very powerful. If I had more of the hunter weapons, I could make a matching one."  

Wire_Colossus

Versatile Shapeshifter

3,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 5:12 pm
looks at it "well your welcome to whats left in my storage... not really much but should barely cover it I think." he pointed to an area full of chests one labeled predator tech.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 5:17 pm
Strider ducked away when Zero jumped from the water and eyed, well about as much as he could without eyes so not that much, and poked him again with his mind, it was then that he just realized how little he had to say, this being was so similar and yet so foreign to him, perhaps it would be better to go off on his own again. After all what could he do here stay with this one, then what he seemed to be slow, something that Strider wasn't if he was going to ally himself with him he'd be forced to abandon him if something beyond his capabilities came about. "What is it you plan to do?" He probed of the other alien.  

Hareonca

Shirtless Tactician

9,600 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100

Wire_Colossus

Versatile Shapeshifter

3,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 5:31 pm
"Survive." Then Zero slowly looked around and after a moment of staring in a single direction, He rocketed forth in a burst of raw speed and then after a few steps leaped over 30ft into the air And his strange mouth parts extended out and grabbed a large bird out of the air. then he fell and landed on his feet. He dispatched the bird: an owl, rather quickly, and began to to feed.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 6:20 pm
As strider senses picked out what he did he couldn't help but liken it to that of these creatures he'd come to know as frogs. They were creatures that needed water, they could go without but it was better to have it for them. "My plan exactly, two can be better than one in the matter of survival... Perhaps I'll stay with you for awhile." He thought to him.  

Hareonca

Shirtless Tactician

9,600 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers