Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Prince on the Run.[accepting/Open] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Spectrum122

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 9:20 pm
"Guess it's that time again. I wonder what if this meeting will go over as smooth as the last" Alex said with a rare hint of sarcasm and a slight chuckle. He always followed protocol, but he was still his own man. If a friend needed help he did what he could even if it ment bending some rules. It was a rarity but seeing him goof off was a pleasant sight.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 10:31 am
V i c t o r i a x d e x C a u x
User Image

x x x Her eyes snapped open. No, not because of the bell. She was not within range to be able to hear it. But rather, because she had almost tipped over.

x x x Remaining her composure, she once again peered around to make sure no one was around, then rested her forehead in the palm of her left hand. After a few seconds, she raised her head and reached down to pick up her book and ink drawing. Much to her surprise, the sheet of paper was no longer there. She scanned the area. No paper. She let out a sigh. At least her name had not been signed on the sheet. She did not like anyone viewing her artwork. But why did she continue to produce them? It was a question that she could not answer.

x x x Her eyes shut again. Within a few seconds, they snapped open. Sleep was something to be done in beds. Perhaps that's where she should be headed right now.

XMiichi

uilenyk

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 9:29 pm
Kray leaned his back against the tree. It was the same one he always went to when he came here because it was the oldest and tallest one for around. It provided him a good view of his surroundings and of the castle itself. He had his eyes closed as he enjoyed the warmth of the sun. The faint sound of bells reached his ears but he ignored it. He had been called off duty and wouldn't be called back for at least another hour. For the time being, he would enjoying himself. This was how he spent most of his days since the war had started. The captain of the guard didn't trust anyone at this point and he was no exception though she did seem exceptionally weary of him. That was fine. He was use to this anyways. He would just continue as he had always.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 12:53 pm
((sorry for taking so long to post, been a stressful past few days and I just moved back into college anyway.))

Maverick thought for a moment, "I think I recall Gideon saying this meeting was just for the nobles today. He said there would be one tomorrow around the same time which would be for me and the nobles as well. I doubt it would do any good if I went so, let's go for a walk."  

Sivlerwolf14

Devoted Streaker

pramheda

Fox

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 4:19 am

Amel smirked. She stuck close to the prince, but not close enough to alarm the other guard. After all, he thinks guards are acting strange now. Amelia looked to the prince, then nodded. "Lead the way, then," Even though she knew his favorite places to walk, and even though there had already been a suggestion, she thought it suited for Maverick to choose.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 7:25 pm
"I will see what this meeting is about so you two just relax and let me handle the higher-ups" Aiden said with a grin. Walking away he had a concerned look on his face and couldn't help but think something bad was going to happen.  

Spectrum122

uilenyk

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:12 pm
(Silverwolf has been busy with college as of late so he hasn't been able to post of a bit but his schedule is clearing up a bit and he should be posting again by Saturday if nothing else comes up.)  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 10:37 am
[ OOC: Spectrum, I have nothing against your new RP. However, it's a bit rude to advertise your role play in another person's role play. I mean, if the owner is okay with it, then that's a different story. It's always nice to ask first. ]  

XMiichi

Spectrum122

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 11:23 am
(( I know Miichi me and silver are good friends IRL so I don't think he'd mind too much. Also I love bugging him hehhe twisted but I deleted it anyways because it was kind of douchy in retrospect -__-))

Aiden arrived to the meeting earlier than most hoping to get some answers and figure out what is going on. "My, my Aiden you need to stop worrying so much and just relax. All this tension isn't good" He thought while loosening up before anyone showed up.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 12:27 pm
Maverick just smiled as Aiden ran off. "Always looking after me aren't you, Amelia" He said in a soft whisper. "I think we can safely assume Aiden isn't a traitor, I don't think he could handle the secret well enough" He chuckled as he started to head off for a walk.  

Sivlerwolf14

Devoted Streaker

pramheda

Fox

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 4:57 am

Amelia followed, like some lap dog eager to please. That wasn't really the case. Eventually, she was next to Maverick, walking casually. She was always looking out for him. No matter what. She shrugged at the mention of Aiden. "Still sketchy."

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:17 pm
"Tessa!"

She was so far ahead of him that he could barely see her.

Her voice floated back to him on the wind. "Hurry up, Kirsen...we have to hurry..."

Resigned to the fact that his charge was always going to be running herself and him into the ground, Kirsen broke into a run to catch up. After days of going as fast as they could, every step felt like torture, but eventually he caught up to Tessa, who looked every bit as pale and brittle from fatigue as he felt.

"Tessa," he said gently. "We need to rest. You know we do. Wherever it is we're going, it can wait a little longer."

Tessa shook her head obstinately. "No," she breathed, "it can't. Please, Kirsen. It's not much farther."

He looked reluctant, began to argue. She grabbed his hand, and her fingers were cold as ice. "Please."

Looking down into her eyes, he took a breath. "How much farther is 'not much'?"

"A few hours. Until sundown. No more, I promise. Just...please?"

"All right. All right. Come on. But if we aren't there by sundown, we're stopping until morning. Agreed?"

A hesitation. "...Fine."

And they continued onward.  

SilentShadowDreamer

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

uilenyk

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 2:51 pm
As Kray sat there, many thoughts crossed his mind. He found that they all lead back to one thing, the war. It had bothered him for sometime now. Thought the former king had a natural death, his death was extremely untimely. Things weren't going too well and so much was at stack here. Unable to sit still with these thoughts flying through him mind, Kray jumped down from the tree and decided to take a walk instead. The calmness of the forest always seemed to help him. The day was still young, the sun bright, and the birds singing. No matter how hectic things really were, nature always seemed to have a way to sooth one's thoughts.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 8:17 pm
[Sorry I haven't posted yet. Could someone fill me in on what is happening and where everyone is?]  

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers