Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Chat and Plot Zone
She-Ra's Plots - Mutants/Outcasts/Intolerant Soq Needed! Pg8 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

She-Ra of Etheria

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:58 am
Strait Jacket Girl

Well he's definitely a mutant. It would be good for her to meet a friendly mutant, maybe he could offer her advice as to how to deal with things related to being a mutant as she grows. He can meet her as a foal if you want, or young adult, either way works for me. We can work out a few details and then get this started.

Phail Ninja

Gah sorry about not getting back to you sooner about this one, I think you poked me through PM once about it but I'm terrible at replying to PMs, always forget about them or accidentally delete them. Anyways, I think that's a good place to end that one and we can do a second one where they are actually out on the adventure.

Also, was wondering if I could nab some RP with Cyllene. I would love if Aquitaine could meet her, since Aquitaine lives on the beach of the ocean. Maybe they could teach each other about their kind and where they live, Cyllene telling her about the ocean and about Seathi, while Aquitaine could share info about the land. Perhaps they could even exchange items, Cyllene could fetch something from deep in the ocean and Aquitaine could get something from the land so they both have something from "another world".  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 9:13 am
She-Ra of Etheria

Don't worry about it! xD Better late than never ^.^ A second RP between them would be lovely. And yes, Cyllene is perfectly nabbable. In fact, that sounds like a super fun RP.

Phail Ninja
Vice Captain

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

She-Ra of Etheria

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 9:15 am
Phail Ninja

Fantastic, I can start the Cyllene/Aquitaine one in a bit if you wanted to do the Syn/ Sakura one.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 10:59 pm
I'd like to ask if I can get some RP from any of your none normale soquili for My girl Livis elder plotes?  

Moon_Princess_Yuki

Devoted Friend

10,175 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

She-Ra of Etheria

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 6:44 am
Moon_Princess_Yuki
I'd like to ask if I can get some RP from any of your none normale soquili for My girl Livis elder plotes?

Sure thing. Take you're pick of them. If you want to start it as well then just toss me the link here.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 11:02 am
Phail Ninja

Here you go, RP for Aquitaine and Cyllene. Two Different Worlds  

She-Ra of Etheria

Moon_Princess_Yuki

Devoted Friend

10,175 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:17 pm
She-Ra of Etheria

Sure thing. Take you're pick of them. If you want to start it as well then just toss me the link here.

Here I decided that Camaria would be best for what I need Link  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 8:08 pm
Zolis

Kyaishi

Tags!  

She-Ra of Etheria

Kesmi

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 1:19 pm
She-Ra of Etheria

She-booty! xD Tags to our one Rp. ^^ I can also throw Nightling at the 'heal me'? plot? xD Given it is will be pre-home wrecking of course. ^^  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 4:12 pm
Kesmi

Shall get a reply to our current RP tonight, if not tomorrow.
That could certainly work. The skinwalker attack RP is currently in progress so I'll give you a poke once that part of the plot is up for RPing out.  

She-Ra of Etheria

Kesmi

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 4:15 pm
Okiedokie. ^^  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 1:46 am
My Half-Kalona, Nephthys, could RP with Alti as a run-in.  

Deadly Nonchalance

Versatile Wrangler

She-Ra of Etheria

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 10:04 am
Deadly Nonchalance
My Half-Kalona, Nephthys, could RP with Alti as a run-in.

Sure we could do that. Though I will warn you now that Alti's muse is highly uncooperative, so the RP could be quite slow moving on my end due to that.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 2:32 pm
She-Ra of Etheria

Sure we could do that. Though I will warn you now that Alti's muse is highly uncooperative, so the RP could be quite slow moving on my end due to that.

That'd be fine with me.  

Deadly Nonchalance

Versatile Wrangler

She-Ra of Etheria

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 2:41 pm
Deadly Nonchalance

Did you want to start it up and I'll reply as soon as I can?  
Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff