Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Highrock School of Magic (O/A) Needs more students. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

uki-katzugowa

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 3:17 pm
Mira gave a nurvous smile as she turned away from the doorway "atleast the students got here, it was good that you were late John, if something terrible had happened, atleast you were with the students to help." She began to make her way into the school and up the stairs to the 1st floor and her classroom.

Mimari watched her aunt leave before looking to Darius with a grin "i still dont think you can fly Tirios unless you can prove it Mr Svarting....so i still think your pretty lame."

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 3:52 pm
((Sorry...Ill post in a bit. There was a loose dog and I went to go look for it....I gotta remember what I was putting down...))  

Valiant Fenris

Sexy Rabbit

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Valiant Fenris

Sexy Rabbit

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 4:06 pm
John gave her a sheepish smile as he walked with her. "I suppose your right. Funny thing luck is. If I hadn't missed my carriage here I would not have been able to watch over the students. Greyson doesn't help to poor Scott's luck though. Do you?" Greyson had left Scott by now and had caught up. Dipping his head, the scaled horse grunted. "Eh. The kid is nice to us Familiars. He understands us." The Kelpie was being sarcastic. "See you latter Mira." John and Greyson went off to their classroom.

Scott, unawares that he was mentioned at all, stopped next to Mimari. "Don't tease Mr. Svarting. His Familiar is a dragon. Somewhat selfish creatures when young, the Familiar cases are far and few based on their size and power. If they let anyone ride them, other that their partner, the rider is lucky. Dragons do let their Familiars ride them. It is... like a trophey to them. Older dragons are more lenient and their Familiar status is often. They are wise and kind. Wait til Tirios gets older." Beastiology at work. A wiz, he couldn't help but to try and keep Mimari out of trouble in that particular instance. "See you later lady Mimari." He set off again.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 4:11 pm
camila walked down to the entrance hall to meet the new first years "I hope there aren`t any new troublemakers this year," she sighed already knowing the answer  

phantom_princess21

Friendly Smoker

6,375 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 4:20 pm
Sebastion curled, watching the mastiff for a moment before recognizing the good chap. He hopped off Camille's shoulders, to the floor before giving a cheshire grin. "Good friend, surely you know how to treat an acquaintance," he purred, settling on munching on the iced salmon. Max was a good friend indeed, knowing the dog for many years. Camille watched the familiar, in all his courtesy, nodding her head when he greeted her. "Milady, huh?" She murmured to herself after Scott moved away from her. She crossed her arms and looked down at the cat finishing his treat. Sebastian snorted. "Max was only trying to be nice. You're no more of a lady than a horse fly looks like a horse," he commented and scampered away before Camille could kick him with her boot again. However, Camille's mind was elsewhere, her eyes still lingering on Scott's dissapearing back. She was obviously in utter dread, though she'd deny it, and only gave another lofty sigh.

"Oliver, stop moving," Ren murmured in a low voice, pressing his palm against his inside blazer pocket as if to squeeze the little ferret inside. The animal had stopped moving momentarily before squirming again and popped his small, furry face out. "This pocket is all too uncomfortable. I simply can't find any serenity in laying in there. Speaking of comfy pockets, where is Camille?" The ferret looked up at Ren, who had just barely gotten off the carriage. Ren immediately quieted him, not wanting to bring up the whole Camille topic with Oliver. Oliver, sensing Ren's discomfort in mentioning the girl, quieted and dissapeared back into the pocket, squirming much to Ren's dislike. This would be his ninth year here. It was a solemn prospect, to think he was leaving here after going to school here for half his life. He'd miss it surely, but embraced the idea of accepting a new life ahead. Besides, he still had this school year and the next to tie all the strings up, right?

Ren stepped forward into the crowd, much taller than those around him. Yet despite his size, he was being shoved forward. Ren never was a pushy person and so suffered in being dragged with the crowd, unsure of how to get out of such a situation until he was in the entrance hall. Ren's face was full of hesitation, as if unsure of how to proceed. Oliver reappeared, this time with Ren's acceptance letter in his mouth. "Here, mate," the ferret familiar offered. Ren took it.
Ah, right.
Ren dropped his things, firstly taking in the welcoming hall he walked through eight years of his life. The students, most of them, were all new to him. He didn't know many people other than a couple eighth, seventh, and sixth years, a couple of his own class, and few of the year ahead of him. Yet looking at all the strangers' faces distressed him, despite his age and size, and he soon found himself standing admist confusion. Oliver shook his head and scampered out of the pocket onto Ren's shoulder, peering far into the distance. "You really are hopeless," he sighed. Oliver was often Ren's rational thought.
Ren moved quickly forward, in the direction of his room. He was familiar with the school enough to not ask how to get to the dorms, pausing once to squeeze past a couple of girls before going up a flight of stairs. His room wasn't as high as he remembered it; right, he was now a ninth year so he was on the second floor. Last year was the third and two years before that, the fourth. He looked up, the student's going up the stairs younger and younger the higher they went up. He found his room easily, opening it. He didn't know if he had a roommate yet, however, the room devoid of any other life form. Oliver slid off of Ren and scrambled about on the floor, his long, furry body dissapearing under the unmade bed. Ren looked to the desk in the corner, finding a slip of paper. His schedule. Ren sat on the bed first, laying down on his back and sighed. He listened to the many people who strode down the hallway loudly in front of his door, which was opened slightly. He was in no mood to be friendly, no, not when his heart was disheartened.

Camille placed her things on the floor, as Mr. Svarting instructed. She had met the teacher many times before and she was no stranger to the school so she had no problems finding her room. Oh how she hoped she'd get a room with no roomates this year. She hopped up two flights of stairs, finding her double digit room after some time. She anticipated her schedule, eager to see what it looked like. She turned the knob, opening the door. Three beds. A sinking feeling washed over her. Sebastian laughed. "Oh, lucky you!~ Of all rooms, they gave you a tri!~" Sebastian teased, finding his place upon one of the beds. Camille gave an agonized moan before trudging to one of the desks, finding her papers with her surname on them. Her schedule looked promising. At least that lightened her mood some. She stood in the middle of the room, not sure which bed to take. Sebastian hopped to the bed next to him before hopping on the next, having no sense of boundaries.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 4:40 pm
Xavier placed his bag down on the ground next to all the other bags. He looked to find his acceptance letter but found no trace of it. "Oh where is that stupid thing." He mumbled to him-self checking his bag twice to see if he had missed it. With no luck he finally decided to his the assistance head Mr. Svarting. "Umm excuse me sir, it seem's i've lost my acceptance letter and i cant find it in the usual place's i would look. Would you mind telling me where my room is." Xaivier didn't look into the teachers eye's while speaking, he kept twiddling his thumbs.

Thane arrived at his classroom. It was full of different magical items that advanced your power and knowledge in a certain area if used properly. He signed at sat at his desk with was dark and gloomy unlike the rest of the room. His wolves rested in different parts of the room where there beds were. The pack leader however rested beside thane near his desk to show his dominance. He took out his pack of cigarette and placed them on his desk. This is gonna be a fun year He thought to him-self as he chanted a small spell to turn the lights on.

Sheeeep in Wolfs clothing

Shirtless Gekko

11,225 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200

derg0n

Dangerous Shapeshifter

5,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 4:47 pm
Darius watched as Scott walked away before sighing and giving Mimari a serious stare "why is it i must do this every year with you?" He looked to Xavier and flipped through a small book." 4th floor, room 9, down the hall from my classroom as it happens, how about i give you a lift." He lifted his hand to his mouth as he pushed two fingers to his lips and let out a loud whistle. A rummbling could be heard in the distance as Tirios lifted his head high before letting out a loud roar. " The school year has only just started and you already have me waking Tirios just to prove a point Mimari." He sighed yet again before walking up to his familiar and placing a hand on his front left leg before pulling himself up onto Titios's shoulders and pulling Xavier up to sit just infront of him "let us fly old friend...Hold on boy, dont want you to fall now do we?" The dragon seemed to bow in response before lifting its wings high into the air and thrusting them down with enough force to topple one of the near by carts over. "I exspect you to be to my class on time now Miss Blackbow...." He gave a small wave as Tirios turned and quickly assended the schools towers, stopping at the large balcony on the 4th floor and landing outside Darius's classroom.

((edited to include and answer to your characters question Siagon xd ))

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 5:09 pm
"Thank you sir." Xavier replied hoping off the dragon as soon as it landed. "And if i may ask, do i have your classes this year?" He added looking around Mr. Svarting office. His familiar jester looked around as-well and noticed a whole bunch of flies hanging around a plant. "I'll be back in a moment." Jester said crawling down Xavier and hurrying across the floor to find his next meal.

Shirtless Gekko

11,225 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200

derg0n

Dangerous Shapeshifter

5,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:09 pm
"The answer to that would be a yes, although i would make sure to keep an eye on your familiar, that plant wont enjoy him taking its dinner, and it wouldnt be much of a class if you dont have a familiar to do it with." With a wave of his hand, the small lizard lifted of the floor and slowly floated back to Xavier before landing on his shoulder. "Your room should be on the right down that hall." He pointed out throught the doorway into his room.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:29 pm
Xavier chuckled after his comment. "That would be true." He said with a bit of a smile on his face. "Thanks again for my room number. I'll guess i'll be going now." He smiled and walked to his room. He entered the room and noticed a piece of paper on the nightstand. 'This must be my classes' he thought picking it up and looking at it.

Shirtless Gekko

11,225 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200

uki-katzugowa

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:46 pm
Mimari made her way to her room, not best pleased that with Darius for denieing her the chance to ride Tirios and instead giving a 6th year a ride just to spite her. "bloody Teachers, never fair.....just out to make me suffer." She entered the room that had the number she was given to see someone else already there and Mimiri realized that this must be one of the people she must be sharing with.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 7:18 pm
Scott entered his room and grabbed his scheduleGrunting, he looked around his room. There were three beds. One of them was a chinese futon. Good. His uncle had that brought over for him. It not only was his bed, but Max's as well. He didn't like being away from the dog at night. The dog made him feel safer. Looking at his schedule again, he sighed...

The two left their room and made their way to the Alchemy classroom. That wasn't a bad class. It actually was one he excelled at. It was just that he was tired of walking around already. Atleast he could sit around for a period and sleep. He had taken this class so many times. The first day was usually orientation anyways.

Valiant Fenris

Sexy Rabbit

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 8:09 pm
'The college idealists who fill the ranks of the environmental
movement seem willing to do absolutely anything'

Claire quietly makes her way to the room she had been assigned to, taking care to avoid anyone with a bird as a familiar. She would never understand how anyone could stand being around the things. She absently pets Birubi who was currently perched on her shoulder taking in the surroundings and ready to hide in Claire's jacket should a cat or bird decide he would make a nice snack. She finally reaches room 18 and notices the other two girl. "Guess we're all sharing then, eh..?", she murmurs mainly to herself, her Australian accent still fairly thick despite the years she had spent away from her native land.

'to save the biosphere, except take science
courses and learn something about it.'
— P.J. O'Rourke

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:32 am
Mimari looked to her Nightingale Tarika as she eyed Sebastian before noticing Claire enter "oh...hello, looks like it." she looked to the desk with her lessons schedule on it and gave it a quick look over for a few seconds, Mimari straightened up and looked to Camille and then to Claire with a sigh "dont suppose anyone wants to change identities with me?"  

uki-katzugowa

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 2:37 pm
'The college idealists who fill the ranks of the environmental
movement seem willing to do absolutely anything'

"I doubt you would enjoy being me.", Claire responds. Her face pales slightly when she notices the nightingale, and she does her best to keep as much distance between them as possible as she moves towards her own desk and schedule. Birubi glances between Sebastian and Tarika before deciding it might be safer inside the blue haired girls jacket.

'to save the biosphere, except take science
courses and learn something about it.'
-P.J. O'Rourke

((I just realized that Claire's last name is Ravensdale and I made her scared of birds...))  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff