Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Being Human (Is Harder than it Looks)[O&A needs guys] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 8:04 pm
Indrallious kicked at a rock, obviously in a pissed off mood. "s**t..." He pocketed his hands, his temper flaring even though no one was around at the moment. He'd been stuck here for quite some time now and was wondering when fate would pull the whole 'just kidding with ya, I'll send you back to your homeland now!' sort of scenario. But now that he had spent some time here, he was already getting a little bored and a little impatient. "Damnit!" He kicked the rock harder this time, sending it farther than he expected...over a building or two. Indrallious gave a slight chuckle. "I guess I don't know my own strength," he mumbled a little to himself, ruffling his reddish hair before jay walking across the street.

At least he didn't lose all his powers...Indrallious still had inhuman strength and speed. And his wings...Oh, he would've been angrier if they decided to clip them. He shuddered though at the thought. Being clipped was a painful experience. He should know, he saw it with his own eyes once when one of his old buds decided to perform mass murder on some measily humans. The screams coming from that guy...Indrallious gave another shudder. But he supposed he should at least try to make use of his time here in this realm.
Indrallious walked down the street, as if with purpose before spotting a peculiar little thing. She looked lost and innocent. Indrallious licked his lips in hunger and made his way to the girl who leaned against the wall of some store. Her eyes were downcast, her hair covering her face. Indrallious was only attracted to her because of her scent...Fae blood. He could tell she wasn't full because she was riddled with human aroma, but magical all the same. "Hey, kitten...Are you lost or something?" He purred, edging closer to her. Funny how fate liked to twist things, since Camille wasn't really lost but moping and that her home was just stairs away. But Camille didn't say anything to the pushy man, simply gave him a hard, uninterested look. That didn't go well for him.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 8:04 pm
Katherine had been quietly enjoying the fresh air, so different from the usual musty air of the attic, when she felt eyes upon her and heard the snap of twig. She gave a small 'meep!' of surprise and whirled around only to face the same man she had watched on a bench moments earlier. Katherine was so startled that her form flickered, and she frantically ducked behind a tree. "Who are you?"  

Miss Cider

Timid Lover

10,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 8:13 pm
Ren smiled, ebbing closer to the hiding girl. "Ren Winterbourne." He decided to use his real name. "And who may you be?" Ren stopped, close to the tree she hid behind. He cleared his throat before scratching his head, looking up at the canopy. "You don't have a scent...That would also explain the flicker I saw earlier...You're a ghost...aren't you?" Ren chose his words carefully. He knew he should be a little more careful about his identity, seeing how humans thought mystical beings were unnatural, but he was sure this girl was not human because she didn't smell like anything. However, if he had to put a specific scent on her, Ren would call it 'death'. Ren sat down, a bit settled in finding someting actually interesting to do since he was blown off by that particular someone. The ghost prospect was not new. He being old, he had seen some ghosts in his days. They were really rare beings to come across, though common as they were in the human world, because they rarely show themselves to humans.
"So...Why are you still here? Regret? Revenge?" Ren really didn't have any sense of boundaries and was quite imposing. Ren didn't care though, he simply saw this as a way to pass the time. though he really was curious as to what this girl had to say and so kept an interested look.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 8:35 pm
Star gave a hum as she laid there in the sky. "Mmnn...mmnnmnn.." Her hum going to one of the human songs she had heard over the many years. How she sang it to that boy often, well...he was past just a boy as now he laid in his grave. Humans were such fragile creatures. Her eyes went back to the surface and a slight giggle escaped her. "How many men will be tempted and how many women will shocked by their approach?" She gave another giggle and decided to join into the fun. Instead of waiting for an interesting wish, why not find it? After all, the ones that have everything usually wants something as everyone desires at least one even to occur.

"Now..who?" She thought aloud as her eyes quickly went to each one of the ones in her current sight. Which, was a lot. Well, maybe one alone thus easier to approach. Hmm....tricky mostly everyone is in current business or too public for me to ....wait....perhaps....

And with that, Star began to fade away disappearing from sight.  

RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Spectrum122

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 8:38 pm
Xerxes still had his powers but his immortality had faded. He was combing the town in search of Indrallious when he saw a suspicious man hovering over a girl. Upon closer inspection he saw it was Indrallious and knowing him well Xerxes had to do something to get her away. He picked up a small rock and flicked it hitting Indrallious in the head. Miss this is a dangerous man you should leave now. As for you Indrallious, it's been a while He said with a deep voice focusing on his target  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 9:23 pm
“'Tis now the very witching time of
night, When churchyards yawn and”

Salem once again walks through the towns streets, though this time she was paying attention to where she was going. She walks for a bit until she notices a store selling cell phones and walks in. She looks around for a bit before settling on a simple, easy to use one and buys it, putting Camille's number on it before putting it in her pocket.

“hell itself breathes out
Contagion to this world.”
-William Shakespeare

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Miss Cider

Timid Lover

10,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 9:30 pm
At first, Katherine didn't come out from behind the tree, only looking out from behind it at the observant man. "My name is Katherine Monroe." she finally answered, after thinking carefully. It was a common...ish...name, and besides, this man not only looked too young to have heard about her, but he also seemed different. For a while, Katherine couldn't decide just what it was, until he asked her whether she was a ghost. Then she realized just what made him strange: he wasn't frightened of her. It was refreshing notion, that someone who knew what she was and didn't run screaming. "Yes, I am a ghost." she said, confirming his guess. "And you're not a human." It was a statement, not a question. No mere human would have been able to see what had been only the briefest of disappearances, nor smelt her lack of smell. Her interest perked, Katherine stepped out from behind the tree. Her hands were on her hips, showing her irritation. "Neither." she replied boldly in answer to his query as to why she was still here. "I don't know why I'm still here, and if I had had any say in the matter, I wouldn't be." she gave a great huff, and plopped down onto the grass, although not a blade moved. "There was the panic, the pain, the...the red...and then black. Next thing I know, I'm watching my parents bury me. It's not very pleasant, dying, that is." Katherine added matter-of-factly as she stared at the sky.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 1:32 pm
Axel looked at his watch and realized his break was almost over. He got up quickly and wrote down where he works giving the paper to the girl. "This is where I work you should stop by sometime" He said giving a smile and running off. The full moon always throws him off and it doesn't help that where he lives now has a full moon every two weeks instead of four. That fact only made him that more cautious.

((It sounds retarded I know but it makes it easier on me with the whole werewolf thing trust me stuff will go down soon enough))  

Spectrum122

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 8:30 pm
Indrallious hovered over the girl who didn't want to seem to give in. Damn, he really knew how to pick a stubborn one. "C'mon. It's not like I'm going to do anything bad to ya..." He leaned ever so closer, as if to pressure the girl but all she did was shrink a little, avoiding her honey gaze somewhere else. He was about to use force and just pull her along with him before something hit his head in which resulted in a line of curses. He rubbed the back of his head, and glanced over his shoulder, turning slightly. However, he had heard the voice before seeing its source. That familiarity rang about him, reverbrating through his being. He grit his teeth, to bite down his snarl as he lifted himself off Camille slightly, but not so that she could escape. "Xerxes," he spat, his crimson eyes beaming down on the angel who simply ruined his life. Finally, he let go of Camille who hesitated in leaving, a bit too frightened to move from her spot. She had shivered when she heard the obvious hatred in Indrallious' voice, clutching her bag's strap tightly as she cowered.

Indrallious made a move at Xerxes first, making a punch for the angel’s face (You can punch back, dodge, or block it, I don't really care). “You b*****d! You call yourself a damned friend?!” Indrallious’ temper flared, his aura growing ever so gradually higher as he released a bit more energy despite the fact that there might’ve been humans around. “That damned fate, tempting me to the point of no return. And you are on its side!” Indrallious began to shout, his uncontrollable anger clearly showing now as his prowess emerged. A warm wind began to blow about. “And you just had to be the good guy in the eyes of fate, huh? Right, you pansy a**. Making me look like the villain while I lived my life in happiness. You were just so damn jealous, weren’t you? And now look where fate has put you, here on earth like me. What kind of alliance is that?” Indrallious’ temper flared again, now the breeze that was currently blowing was more like a gust. Indrallious couldn’t control it, that anger, that vengeful flavor that coursed through his body. It just spread and spread and spread to the point where Indrallious was right about to release the seal on his powers. However, the winds stopped and Indrallious’ powers simmered. Putting that much energy into it tired him and at last, he stood there panting, trying to catch his breath. Oh how he hated feeling and looking so weak. He looked to the floor, waiting for his now beating heart to slow down a bit before straightened, running a hand through his hair as he looked distastefully at Xerxes. “I go by Indra around these parts,” he stated, ‘these parts’ simply meaning the human realm. He glanced back at the girl who he was flirting with before to see her still standing there, frozen in her spot. He laughed a little and pocketed his hands, looking at her as if she were a comedian.

Camille didn’t know how to react. Again, she had felt that tingly sensation she felt like when she shook hands with Salem, however, the prowess this man, Indra she believed, was much different. Camille didn’t know what to make of it or the small breeze that came and died in a matter of minutes. Her face reddened when she found out he was laughing at her and she quickly turned to go around the corner and jet back up the stairs if it hadn’t been for the fact that she’d be alone there and that she didn’t want this man to know where she lived.

Indrallious came back to her, giving her space this time, before sighing. “I wasn’t going to do anything to ya kitten. Just wanted you to play with me for a bit,” he said, scratching his head. “But this guy had to say some pretty rude stuff about me and…well…” Indrallious glanced back at Xerxes, a bit angry to have him near, but decided that it would be best to ignore the party pooper.

Ren coughed a little, but only out of little surprise. The ghost was a sharp one. He studied her, from head to toe and vice versa before letting his head roll to the side and look at an aisle of trees. "Well, that is a pretty good observation there, Katherine. Of course I'm not human or else I probably wouldn't have noticed you walking past me as I sat on that bench," he murmured in a matter-of-factly tone. "But I guess it isn't uncommon...You not remembering that is." He glanced at her then. "Maybe...Ah, well, you sure did die young. Maybe the reason why you're still bound here is because you haven't fully experienced everything you truly wanted to achieve in your youth. Have your first kiss, watch a movie with your boyfriend, jack your neighbors car and park it in the gym. It may seem a bit cliche and even impossible but the idea can't all be impossible. I mean, the reason why you were killed doesn't sound like it was because someone hated you especially or that you want to get back at them." He looked away again, to the sky this time. "But how would I know? I've never died before and fate only likes to give hints about things. You know, you never really see a person know from the start what they're supposed to do. You always see them try to figure out the mystery, have to go on adventures, or figure it out themselves because they aren't told instructions beforehand." He gave a shrug.

[ I'm probably going to be busy this week so I'm only going to be on maybe two days or so. ]

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 8:47 pm
((I'm not sure what to do with myself at the moment))  

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Spectrum122 rolled 1 10-sided dice: 9 Total: 9 (1-10)

Spectrum122

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:20 am
Xerxes side-stepped the punch, it was easy to dodge given Indrallious' fit of rage. Angry himself he snapped back yelling "I did what I had to do to stay in their good graces! You temped fate and lost like many others before you. You think I like being like this? You just got greedy if anything you should be jealous that you're stuck here. I volunteered to make sure you don't do anything stupid like you just almost did" He stood there, anger consuming him as well, watching to make sure that girl is safe as for any witnesses.

Axel had left work deciding to walk around town before heading to his house. "I wonder...if there are any more like me?" He thought staring at the sky. He needed a new place to change since people went to the forest and he didn't want to hurt another person. He thought and thought and remembered the abandoned asylum. "That had a few rooms where I could barricade the wolf" He thought running to check it out.

(That's fine creamsicles we'll be here but i'm thinking of a timeskip if nobody is against it 3nodding )  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:21 pm
(No worries Min ;3 and indifferent towards timeskip)

Star was gone from any sight of any creature as she traveled the skies in the form of light. It was day, so nothing nor no one would notice one light among the thousands moving differently. Her face almost blushed at everyone looking at the sky though she reminded herself they couldn't possibly see her. New creatures and beings amongst the humans within this town, how interesting. She thought seeing all the different types. Though, she remembered a few of them. Eventually, she found one with potential of an interesting wish.

She traveled into one of the many alleys, and changed into her human form. Her hands ruffling at her hair to get out of all the tangles. "Hey! Wicked Tattoo!!" Star turned to see someone pointing at her forehead. "Tattoo? Oh yes..thank you...." She replies laughing a bit at them before they left her be. Though, the 'tattoo' they spoke of wasn't necessarily a tattoo. In human form, stars like her always would have a birthmark of a star. For Star, her birthmark was a black star that lied in the middle of her forehead. She preferred it there, though, and it reveled her identity a lot faster making events occur thus more interesting evenings. "Now...where is...ah!"

Star sneaked amongst the normal humans until she stood right across the one she sighted earlier. Quickly, she set up a small shop and amongst the shop was many jewels. The witch she saw earlier would past by many shops, and with her own shop there it'd blend into the scenery. "Something just acquired? Perhaps, there is more to your desires? Please, miss, I insist you chose one of my finest.." She says to her as she saw the woman drawing nearer.

The jewels set around Star held a spell though, and with one gaze from the witch she would then hear her voice saying instead,"One wish, miss, I insist." For the witch would look past Star's human form and upon the black star on her forehead see a star glowing brightly to hint that she was in fact a star.  

RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Spectrum122

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 5:01 pm
((okayy another time then whee ))

Axel roamed the asylum looking for a "cage" for him to turn. "Damn! Well what did I expect from an abandoned building. I'll just have to travel deeper into the forest next time I guess" He said distraught. He walked around aimlessly thinking about his life and what it had come to. "I know what I am but why can't I be happy as well?" He thought with his mind in a whirlind  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff