Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Pumpkin Love - Accepting/Open/Monsters and Humans Welcome! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Eternaly Damned

Eloquent Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 6:46 pm
Anabell looked positively ready to dance. "Oh I'd love one! They make me feel like I'm glowing." The girl adjusted the flower behind her ear as she beamed, knowing the white looked good against her face. It went crooked every second or so, as she moved about. "Just let me call my brother." Her phone was in her hand already, she was obviously not giving up the chance to be pampered.
---
Gabriel felt his phone ringing before it could be heard, and it caused a bit of an awkward moment with his customer as he began digging around in his pants before there seemed to be a reason for it. He turned away with the customary 'one moment' finger and then pressed the green button. He was not ready for the sounds that came out from the other end.

"WashFacialPrettyFlowersSalon--OhI'mSoExcited~"

Gabriel pulled the phone away from his ear as the volume got higher, and his customer looked at him sympathetically. Gabe sighed and then pressed the phone against his ear to reply, hearing loud music in the background garbling his words. "Am I to assume you're taking lunch early? Like, breakfast time early?"

There was a loud squeal and a stream of what he assumed were thank you's before the phone cut off finally and he turned back toward the counter. He rung up his customer and the man, looking like he thought he understood, tipped a bit more generously than most were inclined. Not too much, though. He was pretty sure the pink apron threw him off.
---
Anabell turned back to Claudia with a wink. "Done! My names Ana."

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 6:52 pm
User Image
▲ ► ▼ ◄

ℂℓαu∂ιą

We're gonna light this room on fire!

Claudia smiled as she heard the man on the other side agree, as well as the faes excitement. She took the girl gently by the hand and brought her over to the shampoo rack."Now pick out a shampoo you would like, and I'll be back momentarily, I just have to check out my last client." she said before returning to her desk. Added the last sweep of her magic mascara wand before ringing the woman up. She returned to Ana and smiled warmly at her."Have you picked out a shampoo yet?" she said as she grabbed a towel.

Move your body, use your body, lose control!

•°o.O O.o°•

XR0ckS_W0rldSX

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 6:53 pm
"Well, well, bat-man, you're trying to get in on the derogatory nickname game. You're bad at it, by the way. As well as negotiating. I've got fourteen people coming over to attend to my whims, and you want me to waste time with your creepy lady-sire? Nope, brave Sir Robin, you're on your own."

((The vamp's the one who's older than time and the werewolf's the first to break out the Monty Python. Think about that for a bit.))

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 6:58 pm
Pumpkin pondered the thought of dying her hair, just as Lucy suggested. However, the thought didn't really appeal to her for the moment being. "Perhaps later on. For now, though, I like my hair color the way it is." Once a few moments passed, she amusedly asked with an incredulous eyebrow raised, "Spraypaint? Oh goddess that couldn't lead to anything good long-term."

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 7:00 pm
"She said your plans sounded like fun. You might get another follow for next time." Lucien said simply. "And forgive me if there aren't any named werewolves in literature or film. Although...what's the one all the preteen girls are squealing over again...? Ah, right, that was it...Would you rather I call you Jacob?"

((The werewolf's the one that isn't older than time and the vamp's the first to break out the Twilight. Think about that for a bit.))

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 7:03 pm
Anabell had quickly smelled each and every shampoo within arms reach, in probably the fastest trial run anyone had ever been witnessed to, and was now holding a medium sized blue bottle called 'Spring Sky'.

"It smells just like clouds should!" She gushed, holding out the bottle. For someone who already smelled like flowers and rain, she definitely knew what went with her strong attributes. Always vain, she wasn't about to pick something that didn't match.

(Hooray for Monty Python! And Twilight burns!)

The Eternaly Damned

Eloquent Bloodsucker

XR0ckS_W0rldSX

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 7:15 pm
User Image
▲ ► ▼ ◄

ℂℓαu∂ιą

Claudia laughed as she took the shampoo bottle from the girls hand."I suppose you would know what clouds should smell like ana." She said as she guided the girl to a chair, and turning the water on and testing it before pulling her head back, with her hands gently playing on her neck before she began to massage the shampoo into her scalp. She was actually great at massage she had been employed by every whore house in many places in the old world. She liked knowledge, and being able to finish a being with just her eyes was an upside.

•°o.O O.o°•

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 7:23 pm
(( :3 ))

"Only if I can call you Selene, vampire." He cackled.

"I think something bad happened," Lucy said with a shrug. "I don't know for sure. We lost contact. After I slept with her sister. And her mom. It was a little awkward."

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

The Eternaly Damned

Eloquent Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 7:31 pm
Anabell leaned back and let Claudia do her thing as she tried to concentrate on the smell of clouds floating around her head. "Course I would, everyone should know what clouds should smell like." She giggled a moment when her neck was touch, because it was sensitive, but remained uncommonly still for the most part. Only her hands fretted about. "Don't you know?"

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 7:39 pm
User Image
▲ ► ▼ ◄

ℂℓαu∂ιą

Claudia laughed at the fairy's explanation. "No Dollface, I can't say that I do." She said as she started massaging her neck and shoulders as the shampoo sat."What do clouds smell like ana?" She asked in a whisper close to the girls ear. She wondered what fairy's tasted like. she shook her head a little clearing the thought as she kept massaging deeper and deeper into the tissue.

•°o.O O.o°•

XR0ckS_W0rldSX

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 7:44 pm
"I can only imagine." Pumpkin couldn't help but grin just a little more. Her mind, being what it was, soon flipped to an entirely different subject on the mention of one random word alone. "Hey...Lucy? Have you ever wanted to be a mother?" she asked, purely out of curiousity.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 8:02 pm
Two more strokes of the brush and Lucy paused. "I..." She wrapped her arms around her friend. "Sometimes," she admitted. "I think that's why I like going out with women that have kids. I get a little taste of it, or something."

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

The Eternaly Damned

Eloquent Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 8:07 pm
Anabell shivered at Claudia's closeness and moved away marginally before calming and putting herself back in place. "Like sunlit rain and fresh dew on flowers." She tensed as the massaging traveled to her neck, and she held back on the laughter as best she could. She was obviously hyper-sensitive of the area.

She didn't have the same sense of the supernatural as Claudia, but she could guess that no human would make such remarks while doing such a good job of making her melt. She didn't really care, though. There was little danger from what she could see, and it never hurt to have a friend.

(Unfortunately my last post tonight. Class in the morning :/ See you all tomorrow!)  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 8:08 pm
"Do it and you'll find a few extra holes in your neck. Do you at least care whether she shows up for your little get together later? I'm only going to come home even more miserable and grouchy otherwise." Lucien said flatly.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

XR0ckS_W0rldSX

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 8:21 pm
User Image
▲ ► ▼ ◄

ℂℓαu∂ιą

Claudia closed her eyes picturing it in her mind. "That sounds wonderful." she said as she rinsed the shampoo, and then continued to massage the fairy. A little sip couldn't hurt. But she should ask first. She couldn't just do it....No she couldn't bite her she would have plenty of people to bite at the club. Or so she thought.

•°o.O O.o°•

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces