Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
VICTORYSTUCK- AN MSPA RP- Open- Accepting Trolls Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Join?
  Sure.
  When I can make a troll I will.
  As Jack Noir.
  No.
  Gold!
View Results

Mad Haru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:20 am
PP: Arika, I can give you no such Aid at the Moment, as I am currently waiting for my Mail to arrive with a certain Pair of Disks. But I can suggest duct tape.

paintingPropagandist [PP] is now an idle chum!

Jackson moved from his computer chair and walked to his kitchen table, where he had prepared a ham sandwich. While there would normally be two piles of mail, one for Jackson, and one for his aunt, there were no piles of mail. None.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:51 am
Eris stares at her phone in disbelief. Duct tape? Sure her father wasn't funny, but that didn't mean he wasn't smart enough to pull the tape off.

taciturnCanis [TC] began pestering titaniumCaput [TC]

TC: maybe you'll be a bit more helpful than jackson...
TC: duct tape isn't going to help me...
TC: do you know how to sew a mans mouth shut when he won't stop making horrid jokes..?
TC: i don't know what he finds so funny about chuck norris...
TC: but it's starting to grate on my nerves...
TC: oh, never mind...
TC: he's finally gone off to do something else...
TC: lovely day today...

((I just noticed that both our things are TC))  

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Mad Haru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 12:18 pm
Jackson looked out the window. The flappy arm dealie on the mailbox was up. The beta, he hoped, had arrived.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 1:29 pm
Brie pouted at Jackson's comment, replying:

TC: hey, screwyou, they don't make actors like that anymore.
TC: also they aren'tall in blackandwhite
TC: david carradine is incolor.
TC: besides, it's not as creepyas your obsession with that nazishit.

Brie noticed Jackson went idle and that Arika
((who is actually Eris, btw, but I can change it for you if you want, lol.)) was on when she started pestering Brie, so she replied:

TC: maybe where youare
TC: the weatheris crap here.
TC: it's like someone took the town and stuck it in the freezer.
TC: one minute it's raining and the next it's a freaking blizzard.

And it was true. It was unseasonably cold outside. That would probably explain why the mail was so late. Not that the mail was her main concern as even if it did come she didn't have appropriate clothes to go and get it until she went to the attic the unpack the winter clothes. She just hoped that the power would hold in this hurricane turned snow storm.

Raining Eri

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 1:57 pm
((Oops, I meant Eris sweatdrop I was working on one of my stories which has an Arika Wulf in it. The super hero one. Edited all my posts to have the correct name))

TC: of really..? how unfortunate, it never gets cold here and is usually hotter than hell...
TC: makes me wonder why we have a chimney... makes for good shade though...
TC: of great... my father has decided to try his crappy jokes on the mail man...
TC: again...
TC: tenth mail man this month... all the others ended up quitting...

Eris watches the scene playing out below her, feeling intense pity for the poor man who just wanted to deliver their mail and leave.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 2:28 pm
Brie snorted and shook her head.

TC: you haveto give the man creditfor being persistant.
TC: my grandmother isn't any fun atall.
TC: she almost found my knives theother day.

Brie looked outside for her own mailbox, but the street was still deserted and covered in snow.

TC: does yourguy have the game?
TC: i hope mine is coming soon, but with this snow i don't know how it's going to here.

Raining Eri

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 3:03 pm
TC: game..?
TC: oh, that game..! the one you and jackson insisted i get and play with you...
TC: he might, but i don't really want to have another encounter with father dearest so soon after the last...
TC: he might decide to break out his 'old skool' jokes or whatever... ugh...
TC: looks like he finally let the poor man go... and he has the mail... i might be able to sneak down and get it in a bit...
TC: another mail man bites the dust... i predict i'll be getting a new one again...
TC: so have you gotten your game yet..?

Eris yawns as she continues to watch the ground below her. Unfortunately, there was no one else around to watch, so the blond girl begins to make her way towards the edge of the roof nearest to her bedroom window. She grabs said edge and swings herself down and through said window. Or at least she would have if her father hadn't closed it. Luckily, she hadn't let go of the edge yet and, with some careful maneuvering, manages to land on the ledge and pry the window back open.

TC: wish he would stop closing my window when i'm on the roof...

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 5:13 pm
Brie sighed and answered:

TC: i don'tknow, but i suppose i'll haveto go check atsome point.
TC: i need to go getthe winter clothes out of myattic.

Raining Eri

Mad Haru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 7:16 pm
Jackson noticed that he had left his smartphone on the table the previous night. He surmised that the battery had died, or nearly died, by then. He looked at it. Thirty percent. Good enough. He opened Pesterchum on it, if only for a moment.

PP: I do not have an 'Obsession' with 'Nazi s**t'.
PP: I have a Fixation with World War II Propaganda.
PP: Some of it may be German, but my Admiration of Nazi Germany is only of Hugo Boss' Work with their Uniforms.
PP: Nothing more.

paintingPropagandist [PP] stopped pestering titaniamCaput [TC]

Jackson put on his jacket, and walked to the door, hoping to avoid his aunt. She was crazy accepting of everything, and while there was nothing wrong with that, she assumed Jackson was gay, likely due to the period clothing and the artsy stuff. She had taken to leaving around brochures reading "It's Okay to be Gay" and pictures of GAY ACTORS like NEIL PATRICK HARRIS, STEPHEN FRY, or IAN MCKELLAN. Also, STACKS OF NEWSPAPERS were scattered around the house, for covering the walls when Jackson paints. He decides to place a stack in his CAPTCHALOGUE, storing it in his PAINTING MODUS.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 7:42 pm
Brie read Jackson's reply and chose to leave him a message for him to find when he came back.

TC: sounds like nazishit to me, but alright, whatever you say.
TC: also, hugo isan awesome name
TC: think i'll name myfirst kid that.

Brie then turned her attention to Eris.

TC: guess ineed to get it overwith and get aheavy jacket from the attic.
TC: wish me luck. thishouse is old ashell so i'll probablycatch some horrible diseasewhile i'm upthere.

With that Brie decided to set her status to busy and pull on her hoodie. The attic was freaking cold. On her way to the hall where the entrance to the ladder was she grabbed a flash light. With a deep breath as though she were about to take a dive into the ocean she opened the latch and climbed up the ladder.

Raining Eri

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 8:02 pm
TC: good luck getting that coat...
TC: though i guess you see that when you get back...

Eris sighs as she looks around her map covered room. Not just any maps though. They were all old and mostly outdated maps that most people would find useless and Eris found interesting. Though she was currently to busy thinking of a plan to get the mail from her dad without suffering through even more of his jokes. Maybe a disguise would work?

That has got to be one of the stupidest things she's ever thought of. It's almost as stupid as Jackson thinking duct tape would solve her fathers joke problem. The man was far to smart for either of those plans to work.

After several more moments of nothing, she finally decide to just get it over with and do what she seems to do best. Blend in with the scenery. She quietly opens her bedroom door and start down the stairs keeping to the edges to avoid any squeaky boards.

((Do you guys have a favorite troll?))  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 8:17 pm
((I like Sollux for obvious reasons, but then I also like Karkat and Terezi. smile ))

Brie climbed up into the attic, trying to use her hoodie to sheild herself from breathing in the dust and fibers of things she was sure were not healthy for her. She clicked on the flash light and began looking around for a plastic box marked "winter". There would be nothing in there heavy enough to truly protect her from the storm, but she just needed to get to the mail box so she was sure that with some layering and a good pair of boots that she would survive.

((Maybe I should just lower the requirement to one more person. It should be fun with four kids. Right?))  

Raining Eri

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 8:19 pm
((Right, though it should probably be another guy to even things out. I'll post Eris's next move in a bit, gonna go get more cake))  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 8:22 pm
((Wha- you have cake!? Don't you dare invite me over, I am on a DIET. (lost three pounds this week too cool ) and yeah, I'll change it. Got too ambitious with the six kids idea.))  

Raining Eri

Mad Haru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 8:43 pm
Jackson opened the door, and quietly closed it behind him. He quietly, like a cat, snuck to the mailbox. He opened it, to find several bills, a LETTER FROM STEPHEN FRY, and TWO DISK-SIZED ENVELOPES WITH THE SBURB LOGO. Jackson CAPTCHALOGUED the two ENVELOPES in one card, and retrieves a LETTER-OPENER from his SYLLADEX to OPEN THE LETTER FROM STEPHEN FRY.
It reads:
"Dear Mister Lake,
Your aunt has informed me that--"

Jackson stopped reading and crumpled up the letter. Dammit, Auntie.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff