Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
St. Lilly Academy (Accepting & Open!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sweet Tyni

Fashionable Shopper

6,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 8:45 pm
Crystal giggles, "Based on the way she acted, I think you may be waiting a long time Jan. She looked quite happy to get away from you. I don know who would run from you really."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 4:43 am
"your so mean!!"Janelle whined."And I can wait if I can see my sweetie in the gym uniform," she added imagining the sight.  

phantom_princess21

Friendly Smoker

6,375 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Sweet Tyni

Fashionable Shopper

6,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 5:50 am
"Hey I was just playing around Jan. I'm sure Nicole can't wait to see you again." Crystal said. "Well if you're going to wait for your dream girl I'll see you at gym then."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 2:28 pm
Nicole quickly but on the uniform gym clothes, the blue shorts and a white t-shirt. His legs were smooth, naturally like that which is odd for a boy. He was blushing madly, but put on some sweat pants over it so he wouldn't be as embarrassed until class started. He looked over at Amelia, giving a nod that h was ready to go.  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

The Eternaly Damned

Eloquent Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 3:26 pm
Amelia, already wearing her gym clothes, smiled at Nicole. "It wont be that bad, Gym is pretty okay." She got up off her bed, holding the notebook she'd been doodling in absently to her side, and walked over to the door. Seeing Janelle still outside was rather creepy, and she gave an appropriate look to Anastasia, who she moved closer to unconsciously. "Let's make sure we're not late, guys."

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 5:40 pm
"R-right..." Nicole moved away from Janelle as well, wanting to be as far away from her as possible.  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

phantom_princess21

Friendly Smoker

6,375 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 5:52 pm
"hey Hun,"Janelle said sweetly."ooh, u look so cute in the uniform!" she said extcitedly. "Wait 'til you see me."She added with a wink then ran off to change.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 10:26 pm
Nicole was blushing again and rather nervous. He couldn't believe that he already had someone after him and he's barely been there for like, 30 minutes! He was not prepared for this and could tell it wasn't gonna end well for her... 'Poor girl... She's gonna be so heartbroken when she finds out I'm a guy...' He thought. She was a beautiful girl, he wasn't gonna deny that, but she wanted him as a girl, and he couldn't get out of it!  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

phantom_princess21

Friendly Smoker

6,375 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 1:47 pm
((should we time skip to gym?))  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 5:12 pm
Crystal giggles, "Don't worry Nicole, gym isn't all that bad." Crystal starts to stretch to get ready for gym.  

Sweet Tyni

Fashionable Shopper

6,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 5:20 pm
((Sorry had to babysit... For a couple of days... And decided to ditch the pretty post))

Ana smiled as she walked out of the gym. She had made sure to introduce herself to Nicole, before she had gone to change. Her own uniform being altered to her preferred taste, she was definitely different from the others in the original uniform. Whenever asked about it she would reply in Russian, asking if they knew the beautiful language that would normally throw them off. She started to stretch herself next to Crystal. "Good day. How are you?" She asked the girl, turning and saying the same to the others.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 6:37 pm
Crystal smiled, "I'm good Ana, very cute gym uniform by the way. And on another note, why are you wearing sweat pants instead of our gym shorts Nicole?"  

Sweet Tyni

Fashionable Shopper

6,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200

phantom_princess21

Friendly Smoker

6,375 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 2:15 pm
"yeah honey, why are you wearing sweatpants?"Janelle said sneaking up and hugging Nicole from behind"you'll look much cuter without them"she said smiling.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 9:30 pm
Nicole jumped and squeaked when Janelle hugged him her behind. "C-cause I don't l-like my legs..." He said, honestly nothing wrong with his baby skin smooth legs. He did have his gym shorts under the sweat pants, but he felt safer just wearing the sweat pants.  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

phantom_princess21

Friendly Smoker

6,375 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 4:22 pm
"oh, well that's no fun,"Janelle said letting go of Nicole and walking to face her"its not like we judge or anything"

((what about when we go swimming an academy like this has to have a pool))

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff