Welcome to Gaia! ::

❤gαια ѕρєє∂ ∂αтιηg❤

Back to Guilds

Where You Can Probably Meet The love of your Life. Or Just Friends.. 

Tags: Dating, Romance, Roleplaying, Enjoyable, Love 

Reply Speed Date Here
Nerdy 18 yr guy looking for 17-20 girl. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shining_Knight_the_3rd

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 12:08 pm
Dazzling Seduction
Rayne_Falcon
Dazzling Seduction
Rayne_Falcon
Dazzling Seduction

I've read most of the House of Night Series but I stopped reading after the 6th or 7th book. It seemed to drag on and I just lost interest. I also like the Fade Series as well as the Fallen Series. I haven't gotten around to reading Harry Potter yet, but I've seen all of the movies.
Yeah, they do tend to drag on a little bit towards the middle. I'll have to check out the Fade series and was thinking about checking out the Fallen series. Is there anything you would like to know about me?

Both of those series are awesome! You should definitely check them out when you get the chance. Um, pretty much whatever you'd like to share.
Hmm. My favorite colors are blue and green. I really like animals (I wnat to be a vet). And I like Star Wars. Just throwin that out there. sweatdrop

My favorite colors are blue and purple. I like animals as well, but I want to be a teacher. I was raised with Star Wars, so I'm a fan of George Lucas. Haha.
Same here. I also like manga and anime.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 12:54 pm
Rayne_Falcon
Dazzling Seduction
Rayne_Falcon
Dazzling Seduction
Rayne_Falcon
Dazzling Seduction

I've read most of the House of Night Series but I stopped reading after the 6th or 7th book. It seemed to drag on and I just lost interest. I also like the Fade Series as well as the Fallen Series. I haven't gotten around to reading Harry Potter yet, but I've seen all of the movies.
Yeah, they do tend to drag on a little bit towards the middle. I'll have to check out the Fade series and was thinking about checking out the Fallen series. Is there anything you would like to know about me?

Both of those series are awesome! You should definitely check them out when you get the chance. Um, pretty much whatever you'd like to share.
Hmm. My favorite colors are blue and green. I really like animals (I wnat to be a vet). And I like Star Wars. Just throwin that out there. sweatdrop

My favorite colors are blue and purple. I like animals as well, but I want to be a teacher. I was raised with Star Wars, so I'm a fan of George Lucas. Haha.

That's cool. I don't have much variety there, but I've read Vampire Knight and Elfen Lied, and watched Code Geass, Vampire Knight, and Death Note.  

Dazzling Seduction

Shining_Knight_the_3rd

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 1:24 pm
Dazzling Seduction
Rayne_Falcon
Dazzling Seduction
Rayne_Falcon
Dazzling Seduction

That's cool. I don't have much variety there, but I've read Vampire Knight and Elfen Lied, and watched Code Geass, Vampire Knight, and Death Note.
Haha. Perhaps I can expand your interests. Oh, and here's the real me, just in case you were wondering. Me.  
Speed Date Here

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff