Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Private Homes
Whitethorne House Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ura the rainbow King

Tipsy Trafficker

11,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 12:18 am
Shin Sever

My name is Shin Sever...
I am not the Youngest, or the brightest son...

..I am the most hated, But I am strong.

User Image
Slytherin 5th Year

> Shin sighed and sat down, not used to eating so much in such a short time. He looked at the food..before it was piled onto his plate. His eyes went wide. he did not know how to react to all of it. He swallowed and sat, watching them all take food, not taking a bite him self, looking curious.
⁈PREFECT⁉

Mood? not bad.
Emotional state? Shocked
Physical State? bad,

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 12:38 am
User Image

Chalmes, who had already started on his own plate, looked over to Shin. "It's not going to bite, mate. Don't worry, if it's not enough, mum can always make more."

At that precise second, Anastasia stepped out of the kitchen with a cup of tea and a couple of slices of toast. Hearing her son's statement, she sat down and quirked an eyebrow at him. "And who is going to make more of what?" she asked.

Eretria, who'd been quiet so far, spoke up. "Well, maybe he didn't want so much, Chalmes. You just piled it on without asking him how much he wanted."

"I was saying you could make more breakfast for Shin?" Chalmes said. "I mean, he could use it."

Anastasia just looked over at Shin. "If you want, you can have more. You'd have to eat everything on your plate, though."  

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Ura the rainbow King

Tipsy Trafficker

11,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 12:42 am
Shin Sever

My name is Shin Sever...

User Image
Slytherin 5th Year

> Shin looked very, very confused. he was looking at them, then at the food, before looking up, confused. "But..we are going to start eating with out the head of house starting the meal?" He asked, not used to that at all. He had always waited for his father..infact even his mother did not eat at the table unless his father started the meal.
⁈PREFECT⁉

Mood? not bad.
Emotional state? Shocked
Physical State? bad,

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 12:56 am
User Image

Anastasia hid a small smile behind her tea before she set it back down. "Shin dear, Gearvin will not be home much before later this afternoon. He had to go in early to catch up on some things at work." The smile was kind as she looked at the teen. "We usually have a formal dinner in the evening, when the family can all be together."

Chalmes just blinked. "Don't worry about it, mate. Father knows that he can't be home for every meal, so the ones he's at he makes up for." He couldn't imagine having to wait all day for his father to get home before he ate, so he just speared another piece of egg and ate.

Chris however was just watching Shin's reactions. He didn't know what was up with the teen yet, but he'd figure it out. At least between Eretria and he they could find out more about what was going on. Their father and mum hadn't said anything about it yet, but he had a feeling they knew.  

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Ura the rainbow King

Tipsy Trafficker

11,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 1:05 am
Shin Sever

My name is Shin Sever...

User Image
Slytherin 5th Year

> Shin watched them for a momment more, before nodding and using his left hand to pick up the fork, taking a small bite. His hand was shaky at best, as was his arm. He used his other gloved hand to steady it, before taking another bite, using the fork to cut the food and avoiding any he could not cut with it. he also avoided the melon as he could not cut that. His face hidden behind his hair. A little of his scared nose was visible when he took a bite of food.
⁈PREFECT⁉

Mood? not bad.
Emotional state? Shocked
Physical State? bad,

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 2:45 pm
User Image

Chris watched the teen quietly as he ate his own breakfast, and noticed the scarring along Shin's nose. yet another piece of the puzzle, he mused. His mother had resumed drinking her tea, and he knew she was also watching how her children seemed to interact with Shin. Eretria had also gone back to her meal, seemingly uninterested with the older boy, but he knew better.

It wasn't until Chalmes had swallowed another piece of food before conversation began again. "So, what's going to Hogwarts like?" Chalmes suddenly realized what had escaped his mouth before he snapped it shut. That was dumb, he thought. It wasn't like he would ever go there himself, and he'd only be torturing himself and Chris for asking.  

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Ura the rainbow King

Tipsy Trafficker

11,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 2:58 pm
Shin Sever

My name is Shin Sever...

User Image
Slytherin 5th Year

> Shin put his fork down and whipped his mouth, all with his left hand, before he replied. He did so honestly. "I hate it" he said. He say thinking about what he should say next before just voicing why. "The students want you to be able to do every thing just because you get into the school. When you can't...your ostracized. The teachers ignore you if you have no skills..only paying attention to the bright" He said. He did not pick back up his fork, having been taught not to when he had be included in a conversation.
⁈PREFECT⁉

Mood? not bad.
Emotional state? Shocked
Physical State? bad,

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 3:15 pm
User Image

Chris blinked at the description of his parents' school. Both had spoken fondly of their old alma mater, and it confused Chris as to why, until he thought about the facts he was piecing together. One, Shin had reacted badly to their sudden appearance. Two, he'd been self-depreciating in his own assessment of himself. Lastly, his seemingly honest confusion when confronted with normal human interactions. The picture it painted wasn't a good one. He noticed Eretria giving him a look before he nodded slightly at her. They both were noticing the same thing, Chris thought. However, his sister would be attending the same school, so she would see more of him over the school year than he would.

Chalmes however just shook his head. "It can't be that bad. Not everyone's as good as everyone else, even starting out. There has to be something you like about it."  

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Ura the rainbow King

Tipsy Trafficker

11,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 3:26 pm
Shin Sever

My name is Shin Sever...

User Image
Slytherin 5th Year

> Shin thought about it. One thing he liked. He knew there were a few things, however, how would be voice them. "I like the apples...the green ones..." He sat back, before saying. "My mother is banned from school grounds as well...Yes, I guess there are a few things I like" he said. He also had some things he hated, but he was not going to say. In truth he was terrified to go back to his school, but that he hid perfectly.
⁈PREFECT⁉

Mood? not bad.
Emotional state? Shocked
Physical State? bad,

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:49 pm
User Image

Breakfast had concluded without much else in the way of speaking, although Chris and Eretria kept on exchanging glances with each other. Chalmes had been oblivious, though Anastasia knew that her son was probably trying the hardest to be friendly to Shin. When breakfast had concluded, she looked over at a clock on the wall and realized what time it was. "I suggest that all of you had better make sure that everything is packed for school. I'll have to drop the two of you off after we drop Eretria and Shin off."  

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Ura the rainbow King

Tipsy Trafficker

11,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:58 pm
Shin Sever

My name is Shin Sever...

User Image
Slytherin 5th Year

> Shin ate a little bit more, not touching the melon though. He seemed to be in a good mood. He got up once they did, having his stuff already in his bag. He looked over to them, before bowing to the mother. "Thank you for the wounderful cooking Mrs. Whitethorn"
⁈PREFECT⁉

Mood? not bad.
Emotional state? Shocked
Physical State? bad,

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 6:12 pm
User Image

"Not a problem." She smiled a bit at Shin, then, after her own three children had gone upstairs to finish packing, she looked a bit solemn. "Gearvin and I spoke last night about what had happened to you." She held up a hand to forestall any comments before continuing. "I don't pretend to understand how you must feel about your own family, let alone what has happened to you, but understand this. You are welcome in this house should you ever need to have a place to stay. Your mother," and here Anastasia paused, trying to reign in a bit of anger at the thought of what had transpired, "should never have treated you the way she has. From what I've seen, you've been a kind and quiet boy, obviously with secrets, but I can tell you this. Every person has secrets, and every person has the right to be treated fairly. I don't care about why your mother saw fit to treat you as you've been, but I honestly wouldn't mind having you be a part of this family."  

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Ura the rainbow King

Tipsy Trafficker

11,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 6:23 pm
Shin Sever

My name is Shin Sever...

User Image
Slytherin 5th Year

> Shin looked at this woman as she spoke. He was going to make a comment, but the woman had held up her hand. He stopped, waiting and remembering his manors. He felt shocked as she called him kind. He had never been called anything like that before, the shock showed on his face. He heard her talk, not knowing if even she would except him if she had known what he did. She wanted him to be part of her family though and that made him cover his left side of his face, feeling so happy he wished to cry. He was in aw with these people, however he felt like he could not after what he had done. "I don't deserve your kindness" He said, swallowing. Letting him stay here and feeding him had been a dream, but he felt that he could not dirty such a kind family. "Please..it will come back to bite you if you make me part of your family" he said
⁈PREFECT⁉

Mood? not bad.
Emotional state? Shocked
Physical State? bad,

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 6:34 pm
User Image

Anastasia rose an eyebrow at his statement. "Young man, we Whitethornes have survived quite a bit before you came around, and considering both me and my husband are fairly good with our wands, any trouble that comes our way is going to end up in trouble ourselves. Besides, I have to actually prove that I spent all that time in the library at Hogwarts and gained something." She sighed. "Just think about it. Besides, even if you weren't here, I have a feeling that your mother probably would have found a way of trying to ruin our family anyway. Blood traitor, indeed!" Anastasia sounded quite offended at the notion. "Just because our sons have no magic, that doesn't make them any less than anyone else."  

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Ura the rainbow King

Tipsy Trafficker

11,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 6:42 pm
Shin Sever

My name is Shin Sever...

User Image
Slytherin 5th Year

> Shin actually broke down at that. This woman had basically said that she would protect him. It made him want to except all the more, however it was not his mother who he was talking about. It some one that he had done something for in order to make his family proud of him. He shook his head, swallowing, not able to tell her who he was talking about. In truth he regretted it more then anything, but he had still done it. "It's..it's not my family that will bite you...though they may try.." he said, voice shaking. "it's some one I helped in order to please them...".
⁈PREFECT⁉

Mood? not bad.
Emotional state? Shocked
Physical State? bad,

Private Homes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items