Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Side RP Board
Mini RP - Kanto Badge Run (Reno) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 6:02 pm
SubonicXP
"Now...Secret Power." Brock commanded, a smile almost forming on his face, he was pleased as his plan was coming together. As the Onix stayed hidden underneath the ground the whole field began to give off a yellow glow, as the hole it disappeared into 'healed' its self, and the many boulders sitting on top of it rose up into the air, the Onix was in complete control of the environment, and so long as he stayed hidden he should be safe from the Cloyster's attack, hopefully. Meanwhile the floating boulders would fly at the Cloyster, almost like they were locked onto it, perhaps they were, the Onix could 'feel' its foe through the ground.
"Well, damn. 'Ow the 'ell will I fix this?" Reno muttered to himself. Spotting the rocks flying at Tesei, he ordered, "Tesei, Withdraw." Tesei slammed his shell shut, allowing the rocks to bounce off of its shell. Looking at the ground Onix had dove through, Reno could see the water from the Whirlpool had made the earth weakened and slightly muddy.

"Tesei, Razor Shell." Reno ordered pointing at the weak earth. Tesei dashed to the spot and began to slash away at the area of earth. Busting through the earth, Tesei finally found the tunnel the Onix was hidden in and fired off a slash at the rock snake it had found.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 5:47 pm
Tesei Utakata
"Well, damn. 'Ow the 'ell will I fix this?" Reno muttered to himself. Spotting the rocks flying at Tesei, he ordered, "Tesei, Withdraw." Tesei slammed his shell shut, allowing the rocks to bounce off of its shell. Looking at the ground Onix had dove through, Reno could see the water from the Whirlpool had made the earth weakened and slightly muddy.

"Tesei, Razor Shell." Reno ordered pointing at the weak earth. Tesei dashed to the spot and began to slash away at the area of earth. Busting through the earth, Tesei finally found the tunnel the Onix was hidden in and fired off a slash at the rock snake it had found.
"Now Onix." Brock shouted, seeing the Cloyster over the hole. The Onix took the Razor Shell, grunting in pain as it did, but it used this moment as a way to capture Tesei off guard, by controlling the rock around it via Secret Power, as the land around it rose up and enclosed it. And for the pies de resistance a jagged rock would shoot up from underneath Tesei, aiming to crush it from inside its stony prison.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:21 pm
SubonicXP
"Now Onix." Brock shouted, seeing the Cloyster over the hole. The Onix took the Razor Shell, grunting in pain as it did, but it used this moment as a way to capture Tesei off guard, by controlling the rock around it via Secret Power, as the land around it rose up and enclosed it. And for the pies de resistance a jagged rock would shoot up from underneath Tesei, aiming to crush it from inside its stony prison.
Shouting into the abyss upon hearing Brock, Reno ordered, "Tesei, use Withdraw." Within the stony prison, Tesei clamped itself shut before receiving the rocky spire trying to impale it. Rolling off of the point, the slightly worn out Tesei fired a Hydro Pump down the tunnel, hoping to erode around the rock and blast Onix.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:14 pm
Tesei Utakata
Shouting into the abyss upon hearing Brock, Reno ordered, "Tesei, use Withdraw." Within the stony prison, Tesei clamped itself shut before receiving the rocky spire trying to impale it. Rolling off of the point, the slightly worn out Tesei fired a Hydro Pump down the tunnel, hoping to erode around the rock and blast Onix.
And thus Onix was washed out by the Hydro Pump, barely managing to poke its head out of the ground for air, but took too much damage to hang in to battle. Brock immediately recalled his Pokemon as he noticed it trying to breath, now turning his attention to Reno. "You managed to put a rock in our rock solid willpower, I now recongize you as a worthy opponent. Come here, I wish to give you a symbol of your own willpower, the Boulder Badge." Brock said as he held out a tiny gray badge in his right palm.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:19 pm
SubonicXP
And thus Onix was washed out by the Hydro Pump, barely managing to poke its head out of the ground for air, but took too much damage to hang in to battle. Brock immediately recalled his Pokemon as he noticed it trying to breath, now turning his attention to Reno. "You managed to put a rock in our rock solid willpower, I now recongize you as a worthy opponent. Come here, I wish to give you a symbol of your own willpower, the Boulder Badge." Brock said as he held out a tiny gray badge in his right palm.
Walking over, Reno snatched a badge up with a curt bow to the Gym Leader. Deciding to press his luck, Reno asked Brock, "So why don'tcha crack a smile? It won't kill ya, ya know. Maybe find a girl and get a little relaxation therapy. Whatever it is you wanna do, do it. Bein' this stoic might make ya pop a blood vessel." Behind him, Tesei managed to work his way out of the rocks and dirt, a little worse for wear but a cocky grin on his face.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 1:50 pm
Tesei Utakata
SubonicXP
Walking over, Reno snatched a badge up with a curt bow to the Gym Leader. Deciding to press his luck, Reno asked Brock, "So why don'tcha crack a smile? It won't kill ya, ya know. Maybe find a girl and get a little relaxation therapy. Whatever it is you wanna do, do it. Bein' this stoic might make ya pop a blood vessel." Behind him, Tesei managed to work his way out of the rocks and dirt, a little worse for wear but a cocky grin on his face.
"A rock is an immobile object of pure willpower, never budging, never surrendering to any force that attempts to move it. When you leave this gym I hope you take with you some of my own willpower. Use the power of the rock to collect the rest of the badges and take on the Pokemon League, I'll be cheering you on from here." Brock told Reno, giving him a thumbs up, it was the best he could do, since smiling was not an option.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 6:03 pm
SubonicXP
"A rock is an immobile object of pure willpower, never budging, never surrendering to any force that attempts to move it. When you leave this gym I hope you take with you some of my own willpower. Use the power of the rock to collect the rest of the badges and take on the Pokemon League, I'll be cheering you on from here." Brock told Reno, giving him a thumbs up, it was the best he could do, since smiling was not an option.
Flashing back a thumbs up and a cocky grin, Reno replied with, "Well, I got a thumbs up from Brock the Rock. Tha' must be a sight ta see. Alrighty, I go forward with your cheering." Walking outside, Reno opened the last Pokeball in his pack, after returning Tesei to his ball.Nova appeared in a burst of flame, before Reno hopped on her back. "To Cerulean!!" He shouted, before taking off into the air.

Landing in the middle of the city, Reno kept flying around the city until he spotted the Gym. Landing at the entrance, Reno return the enormous bug to its Pokeball before stepping in the entrance. "May all of ya line up in an orderly fashion fer yer butt kicking courtesy of me, myself and I!!" Reno shouted into the Gym, Leslie behind clapping in slight joy at her friend's confidence.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 6:39 pm
Tesei Utakata

Landing in the middle of the city, Reno kept flying around the city until he spotted the Gym. Landing at the entrance, Reno return the enormous bug to its Pokeball before stepping in the entrance. "May all of ya line up in an orderly fashion fer yer butt kicking courtesy of me, myself and I!!" Reno shouted into the Gym, Leslie behind clapping in slight joy at her friend's confidence.
"Excuse me, did you say something?" A young man said as he pulled himself out of the Olympic side swimming pool, which took up most the gym. The man was dressed in nothing more than a small black speedo and a swimmer's cap with goggles over his eyes. "Sorry I was underwater, didn't hear you. I assume you are here to face the gym leader?" He asked Reno, his hands on his hips.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:39 pm
SubonicXP
"Excuse me, did you say something?" A young man said as he pulled himself out of the Olympic side swimming pool, which took up most the gym. The man was dressed in nothing more than a small black speedo and a swimmer's cap with goggles over his eyes. "Sorry I was underwater, didn't hear you. I assume you are here to face the gym leader?" He asked Reno, his hands on his hips.
"Yes, I am 'ere ta do tha'. So care ta start this off?" Reno asked of the man before him, wearing his tight fitting speedo. Oh the mental scarring he would have later.

Leslie was on the sidelines, already yelling at Reno. "You can do it, Reno." She shouted at him, waving her arms around like a hamster on coffee.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:43 pm
Tesei Utakata
SubonicXP
"Yes, I am 'ere ta do tha'. So care ta start this off?" Reno asked of the man before him, wearing his tight fitting speedo. Oh the mental scarring he would have later.

Leslie was on the sidelines, already yelling at Reno. "You can do it, Reno." She shouted at him, waving her arms around like a hamster on coffee.
"Oh, okay then, sure. Let me just..." The swimmer said as he began to fumble around in his speedo for awhile. What was he doing? "Ah ha! Here it is! Okay, I'm ready to battle!" He said, holding a Pokeball into the air which he pulled out from his speedo. The swimmer then proceeded to dive back into the water, swimming to the other side of the pool where he could pull himself out of, and then hurl the Pokeball into the water. In a show of light the ball would release from within a white Pokemon, who poked its head out from underneath the water, raising up and clapping its fins as it did. "Seel! Time to battle!" The swimmer cried.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 6:27 pm
SubonicXP
"Oh, okay then, sure. Let me just..." The swimmer said as he began to fumble around in his speedo for awhile. What was he doing? "Ah ha! Here it is! Okay, I'm ready to battle!" He said, holding a Pokeball into the air which he pulled out from his speedo. The swimmer then proceeded to dive back into the water, swimming to the other side of the pool where he could pull himself out of, and then hurl the Pokeball into the water. In a show of light the ball would release from within a white Pokemon, who poked its head out from underneath the water, raising up and clapping its fins as it did. "Seel! Time to battle!" The swimmer cried.
"I don't even wanna ask where tha' came from. The thought of asking is scarring me mentally." Reno told the man, covering his eyes. Throwing out a Pokeball, Snips appeared, already drawing a Leaf Blade to attack the Seel. He dove forward and fired off a flurry of slashes at the little white thing. Thank god for those platforms in the water.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 6:37 pm
Tesei Utakata
"I don't even wanna ask where tha' came from. The thought of asking is scarring me mentally." Reno told the man, covering his eyes. Throwing out a Pokeball, Snips appeared, already drawing a Leaf Blade to attack the Seel. He dove forward and fired off a flurry of slashes at the little white thing. Thank god for those platforms in the water.
"It's simple really, I just-oh I guess we're starting already okay then, I'll tell you after the battle, Icy Wind, Seel." The swimmer said as he tossed the now empty pokeball back into his speedo, disappearing from sight. Meanwhile the Seel stopped clapping in the water, pulling back a bit so just its head poked out, and then release from its mouth a gust of chilling, speed dropping, wind at Snips as it came down on it. It was unknown if the Icy Wind would stop its assault, but they were going to try any ways.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 5:15 pm
SubonicXP
"It's simple really, I just-oh I guess we're starting already okay then, I'll tell you after the battle, Icy Wind, Seel." The swimmer said as he tossed the now empty pokeball back into his speedo, disappearing from sight. Meanwhile the Seel stopped clapping in the water, pulling back a bit so just its head poked out, and then release from its mouth a gust of chilling, speed dropping, wind at Snips as it came down on it. It was unknown if the Icy Wind would stop its assault, but they were going to try any ways.
Snips charged through the Icy Wind, growling in protest to the cold. but rather than let it stop it, he let it fuel his rage at the Ice move being used and began to swing its Leaf Blade at the Seel, aiming to cut and hack the Water Pokemon to bits.  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 6:42 pm
Tesei Utakata
SubonicXP
Snips charged through the Icy Wind, growling in protest to the cold. but rather than let it stop it, he let it fuel his rage at the Ice move being used and began to swing its Leaf Blade at the Seel, aiming to cut and hack the Water Pokemon to bits.
The Seel took a swipe from the Leaf Blade, wincing in pain as it did, but its trainer wasn't going to let it go down that easily. "Brine, Seel!" The swimmer commanded as he began to stretch, as if preparing to dive in. Now this next attack was a defense and an offense at the same time, and could cripple Snips if one knows their botany. The Seel could release a torrent of salt water from its mouth, which arched over and created a dome of water, soaking both its self and Snips. Now while the intentions was to knock Snips away and protect the Seel, there was one nasty side effect to all this, it was salt water, and Snips being a Grass type, a living plant, meant that salt water was extremely harmful to it. In plants salt water interferes with osmosis and will cause the plant to dehydrate and wither, and plants absorb water through their cell membranes, meaning, on contact.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 8:47 pm
SubonicXP
The Seel took a swipe from the Leaf Blade, wincing in pain as it did, but its trainer wasn't going to let it go down that easily. "Brine, Seel!" The swimmer commanded as he began to stretch, as if preparing to dive in. Now this next attack was a defense and an offense at the same time, and could cripple Snips if one knows their botany. The Seel could release a torrent of salt water from its mouth, which arched over and created a dome of water, soaking both its self and Snips. Now while the intentions was to knock Snips away and protect the Seel, there was one nasty side effect to all this, it was salt water, and Snips being a Grass type, a living plant, meant that salt water was extremely harmful to it. In plants salt water interferes with osmosis and will cause the plant to dehydrate and wither, and plants absorb water through their cell membranes, meaning, on contact.
Reno quickly examined his options. Looking the swimmer over, he noticed a lack of salt buildup in his swimsuit. Realizing the implications, he ordered to Snips just before impact, "Snips, in the water. It'll keep the salt damage off." Deciding to obey his masters strange request, Snips leaped in, hoping it would rid him of this burning sensation. "Now, Vine Whip. One ta the ceiling ta reel yourself out, the other ta defend yourself."

A vine shot out of the water, wrapping around the necessary sprinkler system for a gym. It began to slowly drag its load up, while Snips remained vigilant. Hopefully the Seel wouldn't try anything.  
Side RP Board

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff