Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Ohio Guild!!

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who live in Ohio, or visit! 

Tags: Ohio, Convention, Columbus, Cleveland, Midwest 

Reply Welcome To The Ohio Guild!
Fable Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

T.C. Mystikal
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2004 8:11 pm
I had to start over with Lite because i kept belching and farting and everyone called me stinky sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2004 8:13 pm
T.C. Mystikal
I had to start over with Lite because i kept belching and farting and everyone called me stinky sweatdrop

lOl you can buy new names out side teh hero guild the merchint by the boast platform sell's hero titles.  

Gemini05

T.C. Mystikal
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2004 8:18 pm
Gemini05
T.C. Mystikal

lOl you can buy new names out side teh hero guild the merchint by the boast platform sell's hero titles.

I did that and They still are like "something smells" "are you always this smelly?" and i also laughed to much and no one takes me seriously.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2004 8:19 pm
T.C. Mystikal
Gemini05
T.C. Mystikal

I did that and They still are like "something smells" "are you always this smelly?" and i also laughed to much and no one takes me seriously.

what you do is go to knothole and kill every one in it till you are fully evil and have black horn's so keep killing the guard's and every one will run from you and call you master.  

Gemini05

T.C. Mystikal
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2004 8:42 pm
Gemini05
T.C. Mystikal
Gemini05
T.C. Mystikal

what you do is go to knothole and kill every one in it till you are fully evil and have black horn's so keep killing the guard's and every one will run from you and call you master.

awsome. twisted  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2004 9:39 am
T.C. Mystikal
Gemini05
T.C. Mystikal
Gemini05
T.C. Mystikal

awsome. twisted

Hey where can you buy a lighting Augment? i cant find one  

T.C. Mystikal
Crew

ccg1232009

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2004 12:27 pm
T.C. Mystikal
T.C. Mystikal
Gemini05
T.C. Mystikal
Gemini05
T.C. Mystikal

awsome. twisted

I don't know. I am sure if you look it up online you can find it.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2004 12:48 pm
ccg1232009
T.C. Mystikal
T.C. Mystikal
Gemini05
T.C. Mystikal
Gemini05
T.C. Mystikal

awsome. twisted

good idea 3nodding  

T.C. Mystikal
Crew

T.C. Mystikal
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2004 2:49 pm
T.C. Mystikal
ccg1232009
T.C. Mystikal
T.C. Mystikal
Gemini05
T.C. Mystikal
Gemini05
T.C. Mystikal

what you do is go to knothole and kill every one in it till you are fully evil and have black horn's so keep killing the guard's and every one will run from you and call you mastr.

awsome. twisted

good idea 3nodding

I cant find any site that tells me sad  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2004 2:57 pm
I am going to buy a x-box.. another one.... last one broke.. but i did not have it that long.. someone kept barrowing it.. mom thinks it is okay sence it is not hers... that b***h..

Ok going to buy the x-box and the game... but is it worth it??  

R0seLady

Friendly Gaian

10,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Noble Shade 100

T.C. Mystikal
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2004 2:59 pm
For Fable yeah. You also have Halo. and Halo 2 is coming out soon  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2004 4:03 pm
You dont' have to be evil for them to call you master. I think you just have to be really famous, because my dude has a halo and s**t and people still call him master, his title by the way is Gladiator. A big buff dude who has some awesome spells. AS for lightening augmentation that was the first one I ever got so it is probably pretty early in the game. Check gamefaqs forums.  

cherry haterade

T.C. Mystikal
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 3:07 pm
i checked gamefaq and i am still stuck. Keep getting caught by the dumb badits. what if i increase my guilie would that work better?  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2004 4:55 pm
T.C. Mystikal
i checked gamefaq and i am still stuck. Keep getting caught by the dumb badits. what if i increase my guilie would that work better?

To get past the bandits hide behind that big huge rock that is right in front of the door. It isnt' very hard. Just stand there and they will eventually walk way past the area. It might take a few moments though.  

cherry haterade

ccg1232009

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2004 12:20 pm
Screw it just kill them all.  
Welcome To The Ohio Guild!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items