Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Ohio Guild!!

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who live in Ohio, or visit! 

Tags: Ohio, Convention, Columbus, Cleveland, Midwest 

Reply Welcome To The Ohio Guild!
Post your art! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bladed wing

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 1:27 pm
double post O.o anyways.......

User Image

man on the moon  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 1:27 pm
woohoo i like it.. humm your verry good.. i know legs are probably the easiest but that is what i have problems with.. i just started drawing anime.. well.. i will get some of my work.. that i made all up in my head.. i will scann them..

ohh btw what shippo one you like better the frist one or the colored one?  

R0seLady

Friendly Gaian

10,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Noble Shade 100

Bladed wing

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 1:28 pm
inuyasha_lover419
Bladed wing
cant really see te firts one..but i like ht eshoppo one alot! 3nodding

thanks.. yeah i like it too.. but the first one was done with a digital camura.. so you know why it is hard to see.. it is a cheetah.. look a bit harder..
yea i could sligtly see it 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 1:31 pm
inuyasha_lover419
woohoo i like it.. humm your verry good.. i know legs are probably the easiest but that is what i have problems with.. i just started drawing anime.. well.. i will get some of my work.. that i made all up in my head.. i will scann them..

the colores one whee if you havnt noticed none of my stuff is collored o.o theres a reason for that *i didnt wanna ruin tem* but your good at te color 3nodding  

Bladed wing

Bladed wing

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 1:33 pm
User Image

Sora just standing tere ^^ i had fun drawing his outfit xd

User Image

yes i know youve seen kairi in tis pose tons of times but you know wy? its because its on te cover of the game so people tend to draw it alot.. kinda like i did >>  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 1:35 pm
Bladed wing
inuyasha_lover419

the colores one whee if you havnt noticed none of my stuff is collored o.o theres a reason for that *i didnt wanna ruin tem* but your good at te color 3nodding

if you get adobe photo shop it would be super easy to color them.. unforanatly... i dont have it.. i only have regular paint.. and i spend hours painting my pictures.. other than that i dont think i would color my pictures because if you look at the first inuyasha picture.. i messed it up by coloring it.... sad  

R0seLady

Friendly Gaian

10,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Noble Shade 100

Bladed wing

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 1:36 pm
User Image

just wanted to see if i could draw te woman from trigun, te lost july ep. it ended up like this, i like it ^^  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 1:37 pm
inuyasha_lover419
Bladed wing
inuyasha_lover419

if you get adobe photo shop it would be super easy to color them.. unforanatly... i dont have it.. i only have regular paint.. and i spend hours painting my pictures.. other than that i dont think i would color my pictures because if you look at the first inuyasha picture.. i messed it up by coloring it.... sad
but i do have adobe photoshope..and paintsop pro...and open canvas.. sweatdrop  

Bladed wing

Bladed wing

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 1:39 pm
I ran out of stuff to post eek  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 1:39 pm
i would post more of my art.. but the thing is.. it is too big and not done through scanner plus i have not been drawing alot.. i started a diet and that is keeping my kinda pissed and i dont draw good pissed.. lol lack of food... that is one thing that will tick me off.. LOL!... i want to scann my hald skeletion half chick... it looks cool!.. but i think i lost it.. TOOK FOREVER... studing the body bones and stuff... HARD WORK..

so where in ohio you live? how old are you? and what is your name?

I live in toledo.. i am 17.. my name is Jessica.  

R0seLady

Friendly Gaian

10,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Noble Shade 100

R0seLady

Friendly Gaian

10,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 1:41 pm
Bladed wing
inuyasha_lover419
Bladed wing
inuyasha_lover419

ohh.. well lol!  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 1:46 pm
inuyasha_lover419
i would post more of my art.. but the thing is.. it is too big and not done through scanner plus i have not been drawing alot.. i started a diet and that is keeping my kinda pissed and i dont draw good pissed.. lol lack of food... that is one thing that will tick me off.. LOL!... i want to scann my hald skeletion half chick... it looks cool!.. but i think i lost it.. TOOK FOREVER... studing the body bones and stuff... HARD WORK..

oh wow that sounds pretty awesome xp

I live in akron.. im 15..my name is Theresa  

Bladed wing

Bladed wing

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 1:50 pm
inuyasha_lover419
Bladed wing
inuyasha_lover419
Bladed wing
inuyasha_lover419

ohh.. well lol!
yea..i just dont have te patience for it plus i dont know wat half the tings even do >>  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 1:54 pm
Bladed wing
inuyasha_lover419

oh wow that sounds pretty awesome xp

I live in akron.. im 15..my name is Theresa

gaia is posting slow for me right now.. and akron ohio.. humm that is not so far from toledo.. lol... i dont really get to talk to people from ohio.. so this is cool!...

is gaia messing up for you right now? I am a freak!.. i am listening to pokemon music right now.. i am suck a nerd.. but it is relaxing me right now so it is all cool!...  

R0seLady

Friendly Gaian

10,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Noble Shade 100

FitzLOKO87
Crew

Quotable Gaian

10,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 3:44 pm
woah lots of kool art, I love the Kindom Hearts dude one, that's got some serious detail.  
Welcome To The Ohio Guild!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff