Submit

themadnessunderneath

Friendly Explorer

6,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 1:14 pm
Thirty minutes later Miriam was finally finished with her work, taking just a brief moment to grab her stuff before she marched to the front of the store. "Lucy, let's go!" she called out, opening the door to the store and exiting.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 1:29 pm
A content Lucy followed her sister out. "I like where you work," she said in what was almost a purr. "It has good books. Good... hot... books." She giggled quietly. "I'm gonna have to take a nap when I get home. A nap with my favorite big sister ever." Lucy kissed her sister's cheek and added, "A nap with clothes on. I know you wanna get in my pants, but I'm tired, Miri." Lucy let out a quiet giggle and yawned, covering her mouth with her hand.

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

themadnessunderneath

Friendly Explorer

6,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 8:21 am
Miriam rolled her eyes, shaking her head as she crossed her arms. She was exhausted, and wanted to do nothing but climb into her bed and sleep for a couple of days, if possible.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 9:30 am
As soon as they got home, Lucy dragged her sister to her bed and jumped on it, then snuggled in and looked at Miri with big, wide, innocent eyes asking: Will you please cuddle with me? She could look deviously sweet when she wanted to.

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

themadnessunderneath

Friendly Explorer

6,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 3:56 pm
After kicking her shoes off, Miriam got on the bed with her sister, her eyes instantly shutting once her head hit the pillow. She didn't really care at this point what her sister did, she was too tired to protest.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 6:27 pm
Lucy waited until she knew her sister was asleep and then cuddled closely, kissing her all over her face gently, slowly, and then she eased her sister's pants off and, satisfied, snuggled back in and fell asleep as well.

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

themadnessunderneath

Friendly Explorer

6,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:10 am
Sometime later, maybe an hour or two after she had fallen asleep, Miriam awoke. She rubbed her eyes as she eased her away from her sister, getting up off the bed with the intent of going to get a glass of water. Though, when she felt a cold draft hit her legs, she was standing still, a look of confusion on her face. 'When did I take my pants off...' Shaking her head, the girl just shrugged it off, just walking out to the kitchen, not bothering to put pants on, since it was just her and her sister and she did at least have her boy-shorts still on.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 10:00 am
Lucy woke up when her sister got out of bed, and stretched and followed her. "I like you without pants," she said with a sweet smile, wrapping her arms around her sister. "Your legs are really pretty and I think the rest of you is pretty too," all the while smiling brilliantly and innocently at her sister, nothing to suggest there was anything sexual about the comment. "You're my super favorite big sister." And then she started walking around on her hands.

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

themadnessunderneath

Friendly Explorer

6,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 10:34 am
Miriam glanced tiredly at her sister as she grabbed a glass from the sink. "Thanks." She didn't really think much of the compliment, just sort of brushing it off as she grabbed the water pitcher from the fridge. "Don't knock anything over like you did last time!" Miriam warned when she notice her sister walking on her hands.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 10:48 am
Lucy pouted at her sister as her shirt started slipping down her stomach. "Don't you have any faith in me, Miri? And stop staring at my body, too. It's kinda creepy." She giggled and walked back upstairs, which took a fair amount of skill on her hands, and then crawled back into bed to wait for her sister, at least for a few minutes. She wasn't a patient girl.

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

themadnessunderneath

Friendly Explorer

6,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:06 am
Miriam rolled her eyes as she took a sip of her water, walking into the living room instead back up to the bedroom. She settled down on the couch, turning the TV on to watch some news before returning back to the bed.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 12:07 pm
When Miriam didn't immediately come back up to bed, Lucy scowled and raced back to her. "Miri!" She threw herself on her sister's lap. "Miri! Hi." She grinned at her sister and kissed her on the cheek, then snuggled in. "You are so super-pretty." When she was comfortable, Lucy closed her eyes and fell asleep.

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

themadnessunderneath

Friendly Explorer

6,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:34 pm
At her sister's antics, Miriam rolled her eyes, merely sipping at her water as she watched the news still. Once Lucy was asleep though, she gently petted her head, not minding that much that her sister was invading her personal space once again.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 3:18 pm
Lucy woke again a while later, and yawned up at her sister. "Miri, let's go back to bed. But you have to carry me, because I'm too sleepy to walk." Her eyes shut again and she added in a mumble, "I love my big sister, a super lot." Then, sleepily, she leaned up to lightly kiss her.

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

themadnessunderneath

Friendly Explorer

6,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 6:11 pm
Miriam turned her head from her sister, sighing since she had nearly fallen asleep herself. "Alright." she muttered, getting up, keeping a hold of her sister as she went upstairs, heading to her sister's room and putting her on the bed, turning to head to her room.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff