Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Love, and Drugs 1x1 - Otakon x Angel [Open] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 9:06 pm
[Aww!! heart ]

With that comment, Alex stopped. Sure, he didn't like the freak, but Alex himself was bisexual and he didn't like other people making fun of any homosexuals or bisexuals. He turned to the group of girls and slammed his fist against the lockers. "How about you go to class before I ******** you up?" he growled.  
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 9:20 pm
Vicky glared at him before she, and Lisa went off without another work.

Soon Victor was taking Andrew to his house. As the two of them walked his mother glared at him from the kitchen, "Why the ******** are you home early?" he said. She sounded like she was already drunk. Andrew hid behind Victor.

"And when the ******** did you care anyway?" Victor spoke back. He didn't see this woman as his mother. In fact he'd be glad if someone killed her. He would never miss her. He noticed Andrew was shaking.

She was angry. but didn't do anything to him. Instead she stormed out of the house. Probably to do drug somewhere. He pet Andrew's head to try to calm him down.

A girl with her hair dyed green came back inside. She was Vicky's little sister Veronica. She looked at Alex when her sister left. "I'm sorry if my sister offended you" she said. She had a shy voice.

"I hope... not everyone feels ill will for Andrew..." she said. Mainly to herself. She was probably Andrew's only friend at the school.  

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 9:43 pm
[Gah, I'm too tired. Can I have a redo?]  
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 9:44 pm
Angel in my Dreams
[Gah, I'm too tired. Can I have a redo?]
[Sure]  

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 9:46 pm
"I honestly don't care for the boy." Alexander said, "I just hate homophobes."  
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 9:51 pm
Veronica nodded, "I understand... no one really likes him anyway" she seemed sad for him. "Now that decided to dress in normal clothes, not only will the girls still hate him, but the guys that used to like him will hate him as well. But I guess I can't ask for the impossible since you seem to hate him too... You seem to be Victor's friend... Do you think you can talk to him... Ask to cut off her supply of Zydrate?" she asked. She feels as if Vicky should be punished for what she did to her friend.  

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 9:57 pm
"I dunno, kid." he said, "Victor's the boss with Zydrate. Just go to class." Alex started walking away, putting his hands in his pockets.  
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 10:01 pm
"Thanks anyway" Veronica said before walking away. Perhaps she should ask him later herself.

Victor's cell phone rings as Andrew began sleeping in his bed. He was that is was Vicky and he quickly pressed 'ignore' "Stupid b***h" he muttered under his breath. Lucky for Veronica he was already going to cut Vicky's supply. He sat down at his desk. The pain shot though him. He tried to ignore it.  

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 10:05 pm
Alex left school and started walking around town, not feeling like going home or learning. He just felt like wandering. For once, he wasn't around people, he could be alone to think. Boy, he thought. About many things. Sex, school, the future, anything and everything. He didn't know exactly why he was doing it, but he was. He continued on like that for a while.  
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 10:07 pm
Victor's mother noticed Alex, "It looks like everyone is skipping out today... not like its any of my business" she said with a cold tone. "Probably no better than my son.. with that stupid pink hair of his" she was clearly drunk.  

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 10:10 pm
Alex heard the woman and glared at her. "You wouldn't happen to be talking about Victor, would you?" he growled. He didn't know why, but he felt like if someone threatened the drug dealer, Alexander needed to step in and cease the threat. It was almost as if... He held feelings for the boy.  
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 10:18 pm
"So you know of him huh?" she woman said, "Somehow I'm not surprised" This woman is another reason Victor hates females. Why he hates his own mother... She also seems to hate him too.

Victor looked over at Andrew. It would be nice if he could have a little brother like him. He smiled at the thought. But the thought turned sour when he thought about his mother abusing him. He sighed. "Perhaps I can find an apartment, and leave that stupid b***h to starve"

"Stupid kid thinks he should do everything by himself...." she said. She didn't want to admit it, but the only reason the two of them had that house was because of Victor's hard work. The money he gets from Zydrate, and from his part time job at Wendys. It was sad... its the son that takes care of the mother...  

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 10:22 pm
Alex growled and raised a fist. "You're so unlucky I don't believe in that don't hit a girl s**t." he said before popping the woman in the mouth. He started walking off soon after to find Victor.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff