Welcome to Gaia! ::

❤gαια ѕρєє∂ ∂αтιηg❤

Back to Guilds

Where You Can Probably Meet The love of your Life. Or Just Friends.. 

Tags: Dating, Romance, Roleplaying, Enjoyable, Love 

Reply Casual Dating Here
Please delete Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Grandmaster Rune

Shadowy Rogue

4,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 8:50 pm
Little Miss Matty

O: you think i'm amazing? .////. no one has told me that before...well, except for my parents but they don't count xD  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 8:56 pm
Grandmaster Rune
Little Miss Matty

O: you think i'm amazing? .////. no one has told me that before...well, except for my parents but they don't count xD

Hehe well of course! You're the first boy I have ever met who doesn't find the arts boring or dull but who can also be a boy at the same time! I like it ^_^  

Little Miss Matty

Dapper Lover

6,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200

Grandmaster Rune

Shadowy Rogue

4,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 9:02 pm
Little Miss Matty
Grandmaster Rune
Little Miss Matty

Hehe well of course! You're the first boy I have ever met who doesn't find the arts boring or dull but who can also be a boy at the same time! I like it ^_^

^//////^ hehe i be blushing in real life  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 9:03 pm
Grandmaster Rune
Little Miss Matty
Grandmaster Rune
Little Miss Matty

Awww that's so cute! redface I would love to see that b..but sorry I made you blush >///<  

Little Miss Matty

Dapper Lover

6,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200

Grandmaster Rune

Shadowy Rogue

4,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 9:07 pm
Little Miss Matty
Grandmaster Rune
Little Miss Matty
Grandmaster Rune
Little Miss Matty

Awww that's so cute! redface I would love to see that b..but sorry I made you blush >///<

lol x3 no reason to be sorry, and lol i bet you would want to see me blush xD  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 9:11 pm
Grandmaster Rune
Little Miss Matty
Grandmaster Rune
Little Miss Matty
Grandmaster Rune
Little Miss Matty

I would greatly! Also I ummm saw your status update heart redface  

Little Miss Matty

Dapper Lover

6,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200

Grandmaster Rune

Shadowy Rogue

4,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 9:12 pm
Little Miss Matty
Grandmaster Rune
Little Miss Matty
Grandmaster Rune
Little Miss Matty

O////O hehe >/////< and what you think about it?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 9:15 pm
Grandmaster Rune
Little Miss Matty
Grandmaster Rune
Little Miss Matty
Grandmaster Rune
Little Miss Matty

^///////^ I thought it was incredibly sweet! I..I don't know if it was for me.. but for the girl that's for it is really sweet!  

Little Miss Matty

Dapper Lover

6,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200

Grandmaster Rune

Shadowy Rogue

4,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 9:16 pm
Little Miss Matty
Grandmaster Rune
Little Miss Matty
Grandmaster Rune
Little Miss Matty

^///////^ I thought it was incredibly sweet! I..I don't know if it was for me.. but for the girl that's for it is really sweet!

hehe well...believe it or not it is for you >////> i never met a girl like you before, and you have the right personality that attracts me the most :3  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 9:17 pm
Grandmaster Rune
Little Miss Matty
Grandmaster Rune
Little Miss Matty
Grandmaster Rune
Little Miss Matty

hehe well...believe it or not it is for you >////> i never met a girl like you before, and you have the right personality that attracts me the most :3

I..it was for me?! >/////< this is something that has never happened to me before! I like this happy feelin ^/////^ I'm glad my personality attracts you ♥  

Little Miss Matty

Dapper Lover

6,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200

Grandmaster Rune

Shadowy Rogue

4,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 9:19 pm
Little Miss Matty
Grandmaster Rune
Little Miss Matty
Grandmaster Rune
Little Miss Matty

I..it was for me?! >/////< this is something that has never happened to me before! I like this happy feelin ^/////^ I'm glad my personality attracts you ♥

^///^ but now for the ultamite question at hand, are you attracted to someone like me? O////O  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 9:20 pm
Grandmaster Rune
Little Miss Matty
Grandmaster Rune
Little Miss Matty
Grandmaster Rune
Little Miss Matty

^///^ but now for the ultamite question at hand, are you attracted to someone like me? O////O

Hehe but of course! You seem so nice and fun! Like someone who I wouldn't mind throwing icing on and powder sugar at in a kitchen while I'm trying to decorate a cake! ^/////^ ♥  

Little Miss Matty

Dapper Lover

6,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200

Grandmaster Rune

Shadowy Rogue

4,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 9:22 pm
Little Miss Matty
Grandmaster Rune
Little Miss Matty
Grandmaster Rune
Little Miss Matty

Hehe but of course! You seem so nice and fun! Like someone who I wouldn't mind throwing icing on and powder sugar at in a kitchen while I'm trying to decorate a cake! ^/////^ ♥

lol that sounds like fun x3 as long as I get to kiss the icing and poweder off you I don't mind ;3 my god that sounded so corny >///////<  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 9:24 pm
Grandmaster Rune
Little Miss Matty
Grandmaster Rune
Little Miss Matty
Grandmaster Rune
Little Miss Matty

lol that sounds like fun x3 as long as I get to kiss the icing and poweder off you I don't mind ;3 my god that sounded so corny >///////<

Oh my no no I would love that! I live for corny! I'm a singing, writing, piano-playing baker! I like the corny ^///////^  

Little Miss Matty

Dapper Lover

6,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200

Grandmaster Rune

Shadowy Rogue

4,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 9:26 pm
Little Miss Matty
Grandmaster Rune
Little Miss Matty
Grandmaster Rune
Little Miss Matty

Oh my no no I would love that! I live for corny! I'm a singing, writing, piano-playing baker! I like the corny ^///////^

o////o hehe now i know i'm in love >////<  
Casual Dating Here

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces