Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Private Homes
Edgeworth Manor Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 6:58 pm
User Image
The Edgeworths……………………………………………………
Wesley Jackson // Dahlia Vivian // Damien Warren
Former Slytherin // Hogwarts Board of Governors // Wearing at Locationspace
CURRENTLY // single // crushing // married to my wife, Dahlia Vivianspaces
CURRENTLY WITH // My son, Damienspacesp
CURRENTLY FEELING // Calmspacespa
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'Let's hope that Dahlia stays gone tonight... not that there's any question that she will.' spacespac
Slytherin // Fifth Year // Wearing at Locationspace
CURRENTLY // single // crushing // loving Marina Aldredspaces
CURRENTLY WITH // Fatherspacesp
CURRENTLY FEELING // Nervousspacespa
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'Oh, I hope this goes well.' spacespac

════════════════════════════════════════════════

Wesley smiled when Marina's parents praised Damien for acting against his mother. Well, then. That was interesting. Wesley was fairly certain her outburst had been designed to scare them off, but it seemed to have done the opposite. The seemed to have taken a liking to his son because of his quick action to defend their daughter. It endeared them to Wesley just a bit. That they wouldn't hold Dahlia against Damien, but would offer him praise for standing up to her, spoke much of their character. They might be halfbloods, but really, if this continued on... he could do much worse for in-laws. As evidence by his own wife's parents. He recalled how pleased he'd been when the two had died.

Damien offered Marina's parents a small smile and bowed his head ever so slightly before looking at Marina, his eyes intense. "Thank you. I couldn't... I couldn't just stand there and let her do something horrible. I know you can handle her running her mouth off, but... if she'd tried to hurt you..." His fists clenched, and he couldn't even finish the thought. He couldn't even consider what might have happened if Dahlia had tried to harm a single hair on Marina's head.

Wesley offered an imperious wave of his hand, and a small smile. "Let's put it all behind us, shall we? I think a change of topic is in order... Tell me, Marina, what are your intentions after graduating school?"

Damien blanched a bit when his father brought up career decisions. He wasn't sure if he really wanted to tell his father what his own intentions were... a wandmaker was a respected tradesmen, but a tradesmen nonetheless. He still hadn't figured out just how far Wesley was willing to let him deviate from his intended path for his son.

════════════════════════════════════════════════

(( OOC: ))

The Forgotten Weasley

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 12:58 pm
Who's gonna FIGHT for what's RIGHT
Who's gonna HELP us SURVIVE
We're in the FIGHT of our LIVES
And we're not READY to DIE
Who's gonna FIGHT for the WEAK
Who's gonna MAKE 'em BELIEVE
I've GOT a HERO
LIVING in ME

MARINA EUGENIE ALDRED
PROUD HALFBLOOD
SLYTHERIN FIFTH YEAR
User Image

It's just another war: Furious | Just another family torn: You've got to be kidding me! | Just a step from the edge: Dustin and Bernadette | Just another day in the world we live in: Edgeworth Manor| Wearing

Marina shook her head a little and grabbed one of Damien's fists, gently unclenching it. He was always trying to protect her, and a small part of her didn't particularly mind being the one defended, once in a while. At Wesley's question she gave her boyfriend a covert look. Damien probably didn't want to let his father know what he really wanted to do just yet. Well, it was up to her to save the day, this time by rambling on as much as possible about her goal. No problem.

"I want to enter into the Auror training program as soon as possible," she said, a gleam appearing in her brown eyes. "It's been my plan for a while, and Defense Against the Dark Arts is my favorite subject at Hogwarts."

Dustin and Bernadette exchanged a knowing look, as this wasn't the first time they'd heard this. Dustin frowned briefly; just for a few seconds. He still didn't like the idea of his daughter pursuing such a dangerous career, but he wasn't going to say anything now. His wife would murder him. Bernadette was smiling slightly as she watched her daughter talk animatedly about her dream.

INTELLIGENCE without AMBITION is a BIRD without WINGS

I'm gonna FIGHT for what's RIGHT
Today I'm SPEAKING my MIND
And if it KILLS me TONIGHT
I will be READY to DIE
I've gotta FIGHT TODAY
To LIVE another DAY
SPEAKING my mind TODAY
My VOICE will be heard TODAY

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 4:48 pm

With a flutter of wings an owl dropped the large letter and envelope on the Stoop of the House Hold. It landed in front of the door with a loud and satisfying Thump.

The Outside of the Envelope read in an elegant script:
Edgeworth Family

Quote:

Dear Edgeworth Family,
User Image
The Ball will be occurring during the upcoming summer and will be open to the members and their guests:

Wesley, Damien.

Please send back an owl to the Brighton Estate with your acceptance or your denial as soon as possible.
Child Care will be available.
We hope to see you on our day and evening of dance, feast, and enjoyment.
~ The Brighton Family

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 11:40 am
User Image
Dahlia is...spacespacespacespace
CURRENTLY // Looking Regal at Homespace
CURRENTLY // single // crushing // married to my husband, Wesley Jackson // cheating with Remington Nottspaces
CURRENTLY WITH // No onespacesp
CURRENTLY FEELING // Murderousspacespa
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'Despicable, unreliable, disgusting pigs... Foolish, worthless children... Will my suffering never end?' spacespac
'You belong to me, my snow white queen.
There's nowhere to run, so let's just get it over it.'

═════════════════════════════════

Dahlia Vivian Edgeworth paced the halls of what had once been her home. It was more of a prison now, really. She was free to come and go as she pleased, but Remington not even bothering to answer his door or leave her some sort of notification as to where he'd run off to, she had no where to go, really. She snarled and her arm shot out, knocking a priceless family heirloom of her husband's off of its display. It fell to the floor with a respectable crash, and she smiled evilly. She'd destroy everything in this bloody home if she had to! His precious family, so important to him... except when it came to her! She should be the most important thing in his life, his most pressing concern, and yet she was relegated to the shadows like some sort of shameful secret, while he let their disgusting progeny twitter about with a filthy Halfblood! It offended her every sensibility to even think of that bratty little red-haired devil anywhere near that child, if only because half of his blood was hers, meaning that at least half of him was noble. Why was it that the poor breeding always seemed to win out? One would think that a pure, strong bloodline would overcome the watered down filth it had to compete with, and yet it was almost never the case! She snarled again, and lashed out once more, this time stabbing her sharp nails through an old portrait of some Edgeworth ancestor. The figure who lived in the painting was currently away, so her anger was met with silence. She glared around the hall, her eyes malicious. She wanted... she wanted to hurt something... somebody...

Her expression changed to one of glee. Of course. That ratty little creature Wesley seemed so fond of lately. Brownie, that disgusting House-Elf who'd been granted free reign over the house, her position superseding that of even her Mistress. Of all the indignities Dahlia had suffered at the hands of her husband, that was what made her the most furious. The fact that such a miserable, low being was ranked higher than she in her own home was an insult of the highest regard. So, with a cruel smirk, Dahlia twirled her wand and called, in the most disturbingly sickly sweet voice she could muster, the undercurrent of malice swirling just below the surface,
                                                          "Brownie! Be a dear and come here, I seem to have accidentally bumped into a vase and broken it." Nevermind that Dahlia could repair the the broken vase with ease. She wanted Brownie to come to clean it up.

So she could kill her.

'Soon, I know you'll see you're just like me.'

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 6:35 pm
User Image

Brownie...........................
══════════........................
Dobby never meant to kill..........
Dobby only meant to maim,..................
or possibly seriously injure.

═════════════════════════════

Brownie froze when she heard Mistress Dahlia's voice calling her. The Mistress had been rather cross of late, in no small part because of Brownie and her new position... or orders, rather. Master Wesley had ordered Brownie to ignore orders from Mistress Dahlia, releasing the house-elf from the control of his wife. The ever-faithful elf felt strange ignoring orders from the Lady of the House, but Dahlia was not her true Master. The Edgeworth family was, and Dahlia was not only not a true Edgeworth, she was actively dragging their family name through the mud because of imagined slights on the Master's behalf. Brownie thought it was lovely that Master Wesley was allowing their son to follow his heart and court Miss Marina Aldred. Mistress Dahlia, however, did not agree, and was enraged. Most days she spent skulking around the Manor, screaming at nothing and no one about how she was insulted by this stain on her reputation. At night... she left their home to visit her lover. That was the true insult, Brownie thought. To have an affair, and to carry it out so publicly, was the height of insult, and it was being enacted against her own Master, who she loved very dearly. It was shameful of the Mistress... and so, the House-Elf was rather unsure when Mistress Dahlia's voice sounded so very sweet. Was mistrustful of the kind tone, of being asked to do something rather than ordered. But, it was her duty to keep the house clean, and a broken vase was a mess that needed to be taken care of. So, she journeyed down the hallways, finding the Mistress standing next to a ruined painting, shards of what had once been a beautiful family heirloom. She kept the scowl from her face, giving the Mistress a pleasant look. "The Brownie will clean this up immediately, Mistress Dahlia. If the Mistress could please be stepping away so that she is not getting cuts on her feets or ruining her heels, Brownie would be very happy." Brownie began sweeping the shards up very carefully, her eyes watchful so that she didn't miss anything. She was careful not to cut her own feet, wearing little more than ratty old stockings as protection. So, she did not notice her Mistress draw her wand, her expression growing dark and gleeful.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 7:28 pm
User Image
CURRENTLY // single // crushing // married to my husband, Wesley Jackson // cheating with Remington Nottspaces
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'Despicable, unreliable, disgusting pigs... Foolish, worthless children... Will my suffering never end?' spacespac

Dahlia's expression had been calmed to a neutral tone when the House-Elf turned the corner, wanted her to be to busy cleaning to fight back when Dahlia made the first strike. She had to catch Brownie unawares, or the House-Elf would outmatch her. So, she waited until the elf's back was turned, scarcely hearing some nonsense about cutting her feet. She twirled her wand, grinning wickedly. She waited a moment, and then pointed her wand at the disgusting creature. "Petrificus Totalus," she hissed, hearing a gasp of alarm just before the Elf froze and clattered to the ground. Dahlia leaned down and grabbed the nap of Brownie's rags, dragging her still form down the hall and into one of the many empty rooms of the home. She wrinkled her nose at the dust, piled up on everything, even the floor, as if no one had stepped foot in this room in years. "Tsk, tsk, Brownie dear, you're not doing your job. So messy in here. It's a shame you're not going to get to fix that, though."

Dahlia threw the Elf onto an old, covered chair, the dust stirring and flying into the air. She smiled at the blood on dripping from cuts on Brownie's face and hands, noting a small shard of the vase in her cheek. She leaned forward, her nose and inch from Brownie's, her eyes evil, her mouth twisted into a sadistic smile. She placed her finger on the shard, pushing it in deeper, not feeling the pain in her own fingertip as the blood welled. She saw the pain and fear in Brownie's eyes, and it was enough to spur her forward. She cackled, leaning back, twirling her wand again. "I hate you, you know. Despise you. Filthy, lowly creature, bossing me around. Ignoring my orders. Sending me flying down the hallways of my own home, making me a prisoner in my own room while my fool of a husband cavorts about with filth. While my son sits beside it, courting it as though it were worthy of his bloodline. You'll pay. It's your fault they're weak, you know. You coddled them, made them think of you as a person. You're not a person. You're a bloody rat. Dirt beneath my feet. It's about time you realize that." She pointed her wand at the filth, her eyes no longer gleeful, but angry. The smile was gone, replaced by a cruel grimace. She pointed her wand at the creature, her nose wrinkled in disgust. She'd never performed this spell before... but she certainly had the drive for it. Wandwork had never been a struggle for her. So, she was sure she would succeed. She freed the elf from the paralysis, but the elf was only free for a second. "Crucio," she said, her voice cruel, dark. The elf writhed before her, shrieking and screaming out for her Master. Dahlia smirked. He wouldn't save her. He couldn't. He was away, at work. He'd never find her. By the time he discovered the elf, she would be dead, and Dahlia would be waiting for him.

He was through making a fool of her. Soon enough, he'd be her complacent dog. One spell she was more than capable of performing was the Imperius curse. She'd only used it once, but it had been easy enough to slip into the fool's mind, take control of him, make him do what she wanted. Wesley would be easy to control; his own bratty son had warped his way of thinking, she could do so easily enough, she was sure. All her troubles would be behind her soon enough...

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 11:29 pm
User Image

Brownie...........................
══════════........................
Dobby never meant to kill..........
Dobby only meant to maim,..................
or possibly seriously injure.

═════════════════════════════

Brownie's eyes went wide as her Mistress began to rant. She'd known Dahlia was displeased, and that she'd always hated her, but this was a bit extreme. And what did the woman mean, she'd pay? The expression on her Mistresses face was terrifying, enough to make Brownie fear for her life. But surely Dahlia wasn't so cruel and so deranged as to commit murder? But then again, if Brownie weren't a person... well, then, it wouldn't be murder, would it?

The moment she was released from the body-bind, she opened her mouth to scream, but it was cut off with a gasp of pain as she was cursed again, this time feeling as though a thousand knives were stabbing into every inch of skin repeatedly. She screamed again, tears welling in her eyes, and she struggled to stand, to get away, but she couldn't, she couldn't do anything but lay there and writhe and scream. The pain lessened for a moment as her Mistress lowered her wand. Her expression was still cruel, but she let Brownie breathe for a moment. That moment seemed to stretch forever, and yet it was over far too soon. It barely lasted a second before she screamed again, pain wracking her tiny body. She managed to crawl this time, not even hearing her Mistresses taunting remarks, asking what she thought she was doing and why she was trying to leave so soon, they weren't finished yet. But she just wanted to crawl away...

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 11:57 pm
User Image
Wesley is...spacespacespacespace
CURRENTLY // Looking Dashing at at Homespace
CURRENTLY WITH // Dahlia and Browniespacesp
CURRENTLY FEELING // Outragedspacespa
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'How dare she?! In my home, to my House-Elf!' spacespac
'You trick your lovers, that you're wicked and divine
You may be a sinner, but your innocence is mine.

Wesley arrived home early. The day had been short, a meeting in the morning, a luncheon, and then there was nothing more to do for the day. So, he'd decided to return home, intending to relax for a bit, sit at his desk and read a book. However, upon entering the Manor, he heard the sound of screams coming from the Eastern Wing. His eyebrows shot up in alarm and he pulled his wand, sprinting down the hall. There shouldn't even be anyone in the Eastern Wing; he opened the door to the room the screams were coming from, expecting to see a thief attacking his House-Elf; the screams were unmistakably hers. What he saw as the door swung open, however, chilled him to the core, and then filled him with rage. Brownie's back had been against the door, and she fell back into the hall and began crawling towards him, tears streaming down her face. His eyes narrowed as he saw the blood streaming from various cuts, and he looked up to see his wife, her eyes crazed, her expression malicious.

He met her gaze, stepping between her and the elf, his wand raised, pointed directly at her face.
                                                          "Give me one good reason not to curse you into oblivion this instant, Dahlia. One reason not to leave you paralyzed for the Aurors to take away." His voice was cool, but his eyes were furious. He wanted nothing more than to torture her, as she had so clearly tortured Brownie. But he couldn't. He wouldn't. For as much as he would like to, he would never stoop to such levels. He wasn't a monster. But... she clearly was. He realized then he could never trust her again. Until now, he had assumed that she was relatively harmless. That she was simply throwing a fit. Honestly, he'd expected her to leave him. But of course she'd never suffer such an indignity. Now that he saw this, he had to wonder what was going on in her mind. She'd cracked. She'd completely lost it. And he knew that he couldn't allow her to stay in his home. Damien would be home soon. He couldn't allow his son anywhere near this harpy.

'Please me; show me how it's done.'

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 12:08 am
User Image

Dahlia frowned when the door opened to reveal her husband. Her eyes narrowed, her glee immediately shifting to fury. Her eyes flashed and she matched his coolness with a fire of rage. "One good reason?! Why should I have to give you anything?! I've already given you everything! My youth, my health, my womb! I nearly died birthing your spawn and he has done nothing but bring me shame! You've done nothing but bring me shame! Muddy my reputation with your filthy mudblood loving attitude! And I am done with it! I am done letting you ruin me!" Her mouth curved into a cruel smile, her eyes growing cold, evil. She cackled. "You, my dear, will never insult me again. Imperio!" She cast the spell easily, feeling it take control of her husband, watching his expression grow blank... but only for a second. His head jerked, and the connection dissolved almost immediately. She shrieked. "No! I refuse! Imperio!" She screamed it this time, as if the force of her anger could break him, but this time, he did not waver. He was prepared; it never even touched him. She shrieked again, furious and threw herself at him.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 12:29 am
User Image
Wesley is...spacespacespacespace
CURRENTLY // Looking Dashing at at Homespace
CURRENTLY WITH // Dahlia and Browniespacesp
CURRENTLY FEELING // Outragedspacespa
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'How dare she?! In my home, to my House-Elf!' spacespac
'You trick your lovers, that you're wicked and divine
You may be a sinner, but your innocence is mine.

Wesley broke her control of him before it had time to really set in, and immediately had his wand at the ready once again. When she attempted to cast it again, he didn't so much as feel it; her fury was too much, her mind was no long strong enough to even touch his. One needed to be clear-headed for such a thing to work. Of course, that wouldn't occur to her. She was too far gone. His eyes narrowed. "Expelliarmus! Stupefy!" he called, his tone commanding, and he watched as her wand flew to the side and she flew back and into a chair. He stepped forward, his expression no longer cold, but imposing and furious. She cowered in the chair before him, her options gone, her hopes dashed. And still, in the position she was, she glared at him as though he were dirt beneath her shoe. "My 'spawn' is a wonderful young man, and I've no idea how he turned out that way, considering the fact that you're the one who was supposedly raising him. But, you probably didn't really do nearly as much of the raising as you like to believe, did you?"

He glanced back at the hall to see Brownie, standing on shaky legs, her hand raised as if to back up her Master should he need it. He smirked. "You're a coward and a fool. And you're not going to harm my House-Elf, myself or my son. Ever. I will not allow it." He stepped back. "I'm going to call the Aurors. You've cast an Unforgivable curse, my dear wife, and even if it didn't take, you still cast it. You'll be going away to Azkaban for a long, long time." He was about to cast a body-bind curse on her to keep her put when she screamed at him, leaping forward and raking her hand across his face, scratching his cheek. He groaned and shoved her off, inadvertently toward her wand. She reached for it with glee and, as soon as her hand closed around it, she was gone. Apparated away.

He glared at the spot where she'd stood for a moment, and then turned to Brownie, giving her a kind, indulgent smile.
                                                          "We'll need to change the wards so that Dahlia is no longer able to Apparate onto the premises. And we'll still need to alert the Aurors; she did cast an illegal curse, after all. But first, let's get you taken care of, dear." He leaned forward and picked up her small body, tucking her into his arms and carrying her down to the kitchen to tend to her wounds.

'Please me; show me how it's done.'

END SCENE biggrin DAHLIA EXIT TO REMINGTON'S LOFT

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 5:05 pm
User Image

An owl soared through the distance as it crossed the borders to the grounds of the Edgeworth Manor. The letter, short as it was, hinted at the clinging isolation that had clawed into Dominic’s back. As much as the boy tried not to show it, it was hard not to notice the desperate reach for some sort of companionship in between every other word.

Quote:

Damien—

Hey bloke, hope the summer’s been kinder to you than it has to me. I’ll be at Diagon Alley sometime around noon today; you should meet me up there if you’re not already busy with Marina. I’ll see ya around, mate.

Dom.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 9:23 pm
User Image
Damien is...spacespacespacespace
CURRENTLY // Looking Casual at Homespace
CURRENTLY // single // crushing // loving Marina Aldredspaces
CURRENTLY FEELING // Curious, a little concernedspacespa
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'Sheesh, hope he's okay...' spacespac

∳ ∳ ∳ For my entire life I never knew what love was like,
But now I've felt it's touch, and it's far too much for me to hold inside.
∳ ∳ ∳
═════════════════════════════════════════════════

Damien had been almost enjoying his summer. Nothing particularly fun was going on, he'd mostly been sitting around reading, considering visiting with Ada and deciding against it (he didn't really feel like dealing with Michelle, after all), and helping Brownie out. He'd been devastated when he returned home and his father had informed him of the details regarding his mother's eviction. He wasn't as calm as his father; he couldn't help but wonder if she were hiding behind every corner, waiting on him. It was also doing a lot to keep him indoors; what if she found him outside and decided to go ahead and take control of him? Forced him to do something awful to Brownie or his father? The idea was weighing rather heavily on his mind...

The arrival of an owl stole his thoughts away from that train, and he took the letter with a smile, offering the bird a treat. He read the letter over, his brow wrinkling. The letter seemed innocent enough, but the fact that summer apparently hadn't been kind to Dom made Damien wonder what was up. He knew that the Montagues didn't approve of Gracie; had honestly felt a little guilty being so happy with Marina, knowing his best friend was suffering because of the same situation. He sighed, his expression thoughtful. He was sort of afraid to leave the house... but he couldn't let his mother control him. She was gone now, and he shouldn't jump at shadows as if she were lurking in them. He jumped up, got dressed, and told his father he'd be out for a bit before heading to the fireplace.

═════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          ∳ ∳ ∳ Feels like I'm on top of the universe, on a shooting star
                                                          Well, life feels so wonderful and every thing is by far so spectacular.
                                                          ∳ ∳ ∳

User Image

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 2:26 pm
-St. Mungo's Owl-

Dear Mr. Edgeworth,

The staff of St. Mungo's would like to offer their most sincere condolences. A body has been brought in by investigators, who believe the deceased is your wife, Dahlia. Please come to St. Mungo's as soon as possible, as the body needs to be identified by family. Again, our sympathy.

Thank You,
Healer Walsh

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2015 5:45 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxSunday, June 10, 2029xxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxWedding Partyxxx
Dominic Montague
Chantale Ellis
Christopher Whitethorne
Richard Drage
Niall Hughes
Rose Hall
Adalaide Blythe
Grace McHalen
Sebastian Blythe
Melody Barker-Blythe

xxxGuest Listxxx
Dustin Aldred and Family
Wesley Edgeworth and Family
Darcy Bennett and Family
Michael McHalen and Family
Jonathan Blythe and Family
Amata Harlowe and Guest
Magnus Borson and Guest
Seth Wynters and Guest

The Forgotten Weasley
Marina Aldred
Dustin Aldred
Bernadette Aldred
Prudence Lowery

Diamond Wales
Christopher Whitethorne
Richard Drage
Rose Hall
Magnus Borson
Kenneth Lowery
Rhys Lowery
Seth Wynters

Devlyn Maycry
Grace McHalen
Melody Barker-Blythe
Olyvia Catlin
Micheal McHalen
Verily McHalen
Elliryanna McHalen

Yukina101
Chantale Ellis
Niall Hughes
Darcy Bennett
Caty Lowery

Maiya Kajuji
Andrea Lowery

Essy ze Ninja
Dominic Montague

Sir Spazalots
Aedan Lowery
Jarlath Lowery

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2015 6:51 pm
Something’s happening to me and you;
Lighting up the night brighter than the moon...
I couldn't stop it even if we wanted to!
Tell me I’m not dreaming-
Uh oh, I’m out of my depth-
Struggling to breathe, got to catch my breath!
A little voice saying yes yes yes...
I can hear the sirens screaming,
When you touch me, when you hold me.

User Image
M A R I N A
E U G E N I E
E D G E W O R T H

FORMER SLYTHERINPROUD HALFBLOODAURORNEWLYWED

Marina felt as though she were in an extremely vivid dream. She was sitting in the gardens of the Edgeworth Manor, next to Damien, in the wedding dress she'd picked out right around the holidays. The engagement ring on her finger had been joined by her wedding ring. She was surrounded by family and friends, and the sun had dipped below the treeline as evening well and truly set in. She'd dreamed about this for a while now, after they'd decided where the ceremony and reception would be held, the ceremony in the parlor, the wedding outside in the gardens.

Some of the dreams had been just like this, where it didn't rain and her dad walked her into the room beaming from ear to ear, she remembered her vows, and when she threw her bouquet Brownie caught it. Some had been funny, because random things like a unicorn in the gardens appeared, or everyone showed up to the wedding barefoot. Some had been nightmares (if you could have nightmares about a wedding, and she was sure you could) where everything went horribly wrong, half the guests didn't come, her dress ripped, her aunts gossiped about her noisily and suddenly everyone could speak French...

But if this was a dream, it was one of the good ones. The best one yet, probably, and she knew it wasn't really a dream, because she could feel the grass underneath her heels and Damien's hand in hers, and the warmth of the late spring, edging into early summer evening all the way into her bones. You finally did, she told herself wryly, smiling as if hearing her own private joke, you got married. You're an Edgeworth now. Her eleven year old self would be shrieking in horror. Twenty two year old Marina was quite happy. She'd woken up at the crack of dawn today, for some reason breathless with apprehension, before drifting off back to sleep and waking up at a far more reasonable hour. She hadn't seen Damien- her husband, now- all day, between her mother and the bridesmaids and Damien's stepmother, really his mother, she wanted to say, Siobhan...

You would have thought she was going into battle, between the hair, and the makeup, and the dress (thank God it still fit perfectly, she'd told herself over and over again)... She'd tried to stay cool and collected and not worry too much about the little details. She was getting married, and that was what mattered, and now she was married. It'd all worked out. Her heart rate might have been going like she was out in the field as an Auror, but she'd survived Mission Impossible: Get Married Without Freaking Out. None of it had mattered when she was standing up there with Damien, anyways. Well, it had mattered, and she was grateful for all the work that had been put into the whole thing, but she'd felt the strangest combination of serene and giddy when the officiate said 'and now you may kiss the bride'.

Seeing as they were the bride and groom, the literal stars of the show, she knew it made sense they had a table to themselves, and she was hardly lonely. How could she ever be lonely with Damien? Besides, there was a continuous stream of well wishers, and plenty of people all around. She realized she'd sunken into a thoughtful silence for the past few minutes, and refocused on the person beside her- her groom. Oh, that sounded so weird, just like writing Marina Edgeworth felt, but she supposed she'd get used to it. "We did it," she said, probably not for the first time. "They can stop bugging us about 'when the wedding is'. I suppose now it'll be babies," she laughed.

OOC:
Cara MiaKitty

I don’t care, I’m in too deep,
You’re like a riptide dragging me away!
Adrenaline kicking and my heartbeat thumping...
Riptide underneath the waves-
Hold on tight, 'cause it’s the start of something-
Gotta love this riptide!
Nothing's ever gonna feel so fine.
I finally found a little piece of paradise;
It’s like I’m living in a different life.

Private Homes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff