Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Word Games
Rejected Olympics - PAINTBALLZ!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ned-san

Friendly Phantom

7,550 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Champion 300
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:42 am
Kyuui Kiwi

Nah, I don't think anyone will mistake you for Barton. Most people know its the event item. It does look very barton-esque with the gold and all though.

Yeah, I guess nobody's gonna believe a demon is coming from Barton anyways... lol. They might think I'm a spy or something, though. xD  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:46 am
Ned-san
Kyuui Kiwi

Nah, I don't think anyone will mistake you for Barton. Most people know its the event item. It does look very barton-esque with the gold and all though.

Yeah, I guess nobody's gonna believe a demon is coming from Barton anyways... lol. They might think I'm a spy or something, though. xD

Psh, they're just being overdramatic if they said that. Just a friendly game and a little competition, eh?  

Kyuui Kiwi

Agile Spirit

Ned-san

Friendly Phantom

7,550 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Champion 300
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:49 am
Kyuui Kiwi

Psh, they're just being overdramatic if they said that. Just a friendly game and a little competition, eh?

True that! Hey, where's your jacket, Kiwi... stare  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:57 am
Ned-san
Kyuui Kiwi

True that! Hey, where's your jacket, Kiwi... stare

In my inventory. xP  

Kyuui Kiwi

Agile Spirit

Ned-san

Friendly Phantom

7,550 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Champion 300
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:58 am
Kyuui Kiwi

In my inventory. xP

I don't believe you! Prove it!  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 10:01 am
Ned-san
Kyuui Kiwi

In my inventory. xP

I don't believe you! Prove it!

Why gonk Its kinda ugly on my avi.

*Went to preview it. Seriously need petter pants in my invo. I don't think I've bought any ever except one, the rest were randomly acquired.* emotion_facepalm  

Kyuui Kiwi

Agile Spirit

smarterish

Fashionable Smoker

1,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 10:04 am
Kyuui Kiwi

Why gonk Its kinda ugly on my avi.

*Went to preview it. Seriously need petter pants in my invo. I don't think I've bought any ever except one, the rest were randomly acquired.* emotion_facepalm
i noes, rites? dats y neddy giv 2 meh!  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 10:08 am
smarterish

HEY YOU! STOP TROLLING MEH!

Soooo how's it going on Gambino? Getting a perfect score?

Edit: Got a perfect score on Aekea, but no item o.o. I think I have to get a perfect on Frog Jump too....

A few people in my group were useful but there were so many ignorant people. emotion_eyebrow I would say "hey, maybe we should all reset. It only takes 2 seconds to step off." Few people listen. So I stop and go back in. A minute later from another dude "STEP OFF" Everyone listens. *cries* But then there are people screaming at me saying resetting does nothing. emotion_0A0 /stopsTrying /endRant. Lol.

Edit 2: Yep. Definitely needed a perfect score on both games to get the jacket.  

Kyuui Kiwi

Agile Spirit

Neddog

Distinct Perfectionist

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 11:38 am
Kyuui Kiwi
smarterish

HEY YOU! STOP TROLLING MEH!

Soooo how's it going on Gambino? Getting a perfect score?

Edit: Got a perfect score on Aekea, but no item o.o. I think I have to get a perfect on Frog Jump too....

A few people in my group were useful but there were so many ignorant people. emotion_eyebrow I would say "hey, maybe we should all reset. It only takes 2 seconds to step off." Few people listen. So I stop and go back in. A minute later from another dude "STEP OFF" Everyone listens. *cries* But then there are people screaming at me saying resetting does nothing. emotion_0A0 /stopsTrying /endRant. Lol.

Edit 2: Yep. Definitely needed a perfect score on both games to get the jacket.

Oooh... I seem to be missing something on this account. I got a perfect score I know on Bacon Bowl, Frog LIck, and I thought Lift Thing and Space Drop, but I must have missed on one of those last two because I don't have my 80 yet, nor my jacket. crying

But wow, I had an awesome team on Aekea! Even better than my last Barton team, lol...

It's so random... Those guys you ran into arguing about Resetting must have been on Team Barton last night when I was trying, lol! But once you run into a team that listens, they SEE for themselves how easily it works and everyone finally cooperates! They just gotta take that first step and try it.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

That last picture is the last team I lead before logging off. The first picture is the first team that started it all. Then we went on to other rooms and kept getting more and more people 20's. We got an incredible amount of Aekeans their jackets.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 11:45 am
Neddog

Oooh... I seem to be missing something on this account. I got a perfect score I know on Bacon Bowl, Frog LIck, and I thought Lift Thing and Space Drop, but I must have missed on one of those last two because I don't have my 80 yet, nor my jacket. crying

But wow, I had an awesome team on Aekea! Even better than my last Barton team, lol...

It's so random... Those guys you ran into arguing about Resetting must have been on Team Barton last night when I was trying, lol! But once you run into a team that listens, they SEE for themselves how easily it works and everyone finally cooperates! They just gotta take that first step and try it.

That last picture is the last team I lead before logging off. The first picture is the first team that started it all. Then we went on to other rooms and kept getting more and more people 20's. We got an incredible amount of Aekeans their jackets.

Actually, I was on Aekea when people were yelling at me. xD.
I seriously need to get in a room with you. emotion_0A0 On any town haha. I NEED that level of teamwork D:
About to hop on Barton. Wish me luck.  

Kyuui Kiwi

Agile Spirit

Neddog

Distinct Perfectionist

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 11:53 am
Kyuui Kiwi

Actually, I was on Aekea when people were yelling at me. xD.
I seriously need to get in a room with you. emotion_0A0 On any town haha. I NEED that level of teamwork D:
About to hop on Barton. Wish me luck.

Good luck! biggrin

And yes, my missing game was Space Drop, which I hadn't scored perfect on. Of all the games to not score perfect on my spaceman, eh? xD

So it seems the jacket is only awarded if you score 20 on 4 games total. Cool.

How's it look on meh? wink  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 11:59 am
Neddog

Good luck! biggrin

And yes, my missing game was Space Drop, which I hadn't scored perfect on. Of all the games to not score perfect on my spaceman, eh? xD

So it seems the jacket is only awarded if you score 20 on 4 games total. Cool.

How's it look on meh? wink

Better on you than on Ned-San wink

Also, Frog Lick is broken at the moment. burning_eyes

They nerfed Bacon Bowl BADLY. I hit one person and got a 20. rofl  

Kyuui Kiwi

Agile Spirit

Ned-san

Friendly Phantom

7,550 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Champion 300
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:11 pm
Kyuui Kiwi

Better on you than on Ned-San wink

Also, Frog Lick is broken at the moment. burning_eyes
Ha! Well, it's a good thing that I got my 20 already on every account with Frog Lick. I followed Maui boy's strategy and it was a piece of cake for all of them. Even getting my champion achievement on this account was easy like that (who knows, I may go for Champion on Hex when they fix the game).

So far, Gambino is the only team I haven't won the Bacon Bowl for. I might do that later today if I'm not too wiped out from all the tough team-building I did today for Barton and Aekea. sweatdrop

For Gambino I expect it to be as much work as Aekea. First of all you have to go from server to server to find a handful of people who are cooperative, which will probably make about half a team only (no way you'll get a full team in one shot). Then you have to keep server hopping with that small team until you can join up with another larger team and hope that they are cooperative as well. It's tougher with these smaller numbered teams, but that's how it works. You gotta bring your own guys to a fresh field in order to make up the numbers.

The biggest hurdle with Smartiersh however, will be communication. Who the heck is going to listen to that bimbo? sweatdrop I'm just gonna have to press my luck hoping that I find a team with a good leader. It seems all the teams are slowly starting to catch up now and learn, thanks to Durem's lead. Of course, her wearing that jacket may help people to realize she knows what she's talking about... even though it doesn't sound like it. lol.

It seems the accounts I'm missing points on are with Space Drop. So I'm gonna go through all my accounts and get 20s on that. It's really easy now. I think it must've been really laggy before, unless the developers tweaked something.

Speaking of, they have apparently tweaked Frog Lick now to make it easier to get 20s. That was unnecessary as far as I'm concerned, as Maui boy's strategy worked for about 50% 20's anyways, using the old game.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:13 pm
Kyuui Kiwi

They nerfed Bacon Bowl BADLY. I hit one person and got a 20. rofl

Huh whu? lol, that's a bit excessive.

Too bad, as I was hoping my jackets would hold their value longer after all the effort I put into them... sweatdrop

*EDIT: Oh, it looks like they really nerfed Space Drop too. The first time I re-tried it, it just seemed easier and I got 20 without a hitch. Then the second time I tried it (on Smarterish), I could really tell what they did. They made the Lanzer heads WAY more plentiful. He's everywhere! eek  

Ned-san

Friendly Phantom

7,550 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Champion 300
  • Invisibility 100

smarterish

Fashionable Smoker

1,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100