Faithofthefallen

Sound good to me! Shall you start or I?

If you could start, that'd be great.

Phail Ninja
Vice Captain

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

vballlvr5

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 5:32 pm
hey I'd love to throw one of soquili at Vorpal for the too logical to be fooled/so scared he may pity her plot I could go for either one

Ofelia would work well in the first one. She's an adventurous gal and quite bubbly. She travels frequently so it takes quite a bit to frighten her so that would allow her to think logically in a usually frightening environment and could therefore see through his trickery.

Or

Amethyst who, depending on the situation, can be logical and unafraid or as frightened as a foal. She is skeptical of those she meets but is less likely to be so of a convincing trick and be terrified. If he came out and acted as though he was "saving" her from the terrors she would likely believe him.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 8:07 pm
Faithofthefallen

Not sure if this was seen or possibly skipped over? I quoted you this time. I could still start the RP with Storm's Finale as well. I think I've been feeling a little more inspired as of late ... but I am cautious to ask what would you think a good starting point would be ... the act of capturing or before ... or set at a point later on

You can reach me through PM if you wish. Or reply here too.  

tefla

Enigmatic Star

19,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Object of Affection 150

Faithofthefallen
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 5:04 am
Sorry everyone, things picked up really suddenly with school and left me reeling a bit. I owe a few of you rps and replies for threads I never got the chance to start/look at. Will be digging in here after work today for those threads and getting to that owed stuff in the next few days! Sorry! And thanks for being so understanding!

I'm also going to say that I'm opening up requests for plots again as things are settling for the time being!  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 5:45 pm

Is Barracus the one who injured Lethe or is he coming upon her already weakened from another attack?  

Faithofthefallen
Crew

tefla

Enigmatic Star

19,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 6:42 pm
Faithofthefallen

Is Barracus the one who injured Lethe or is he coming upon her already weakened from another attack?
He would be coming across her weakened from an attack from her mother. (If you wanted to read it let me know)  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:31 am
Ignazio!

I have two that can fill in plots.
Lav Stín is a Twisted Tunnel Foal
and
Polamalu is a native desert Dweller, he would be visiting the desert if he found Ignazio but he was raised in the desert.  

Strait Jacket Girl

Faithofthefallen
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:11 am
Both sound good to me! Did you have any specific ideas for the plots?  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:53 am
Not off top my head.
It could be a learning thing between Lav and Ignazio because this would be his first time in the desert. He would be crazy enough to run to the desert just to get something he wants so that would be his driving force to get to the desert. It could develop from there, Lav is more than likely going to get lost.  

Strait Jacket Girl

tefla

Enigmatic Star

19,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 9:52 pm
Faithofthefallen
I could still start the RP with Storm's Finale as well. I think I've been feeling a little more inspired as of late ... but I am cautious to ask what would you think a good starting point would be ... the act of capturing or before ... or set at a point later on  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 9:55 pm
Hmm, what about we start after the capture and incorporate flashbacks if needed?

SJG-> Sounds great, Ignazio wouldn't stand by and let Lav walk into danger or get himself killed because of unfamiliarity with the desert. Maybe Lav gets himself in a sticky situation and 'Naz helps him out and find his way back to civilization?  

Faithofthefallen
Crew

tefla

Enigmatic Star

19,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 10:22 pm
Faithofthefallen
Hmm, what about we start after the capture and incorporate flashbacks if needed?
Okay. And I know I just posted that I'd be fine with starting but if you could start the RP it'd be great. I think it'd be better so I can take the cue from the scene you create and respond from there.

I always seem indecisive in the evening hours.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 6:34 am
Yeah, absolutely, sorry I had to pass out, school at 9 this morning and was going on too many hours online last night. I'll start something today in between classes or after school when I get a chance ^-^  

Faithofthefallen
Crew

Strait Jacket Girl

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 9:34 am
Faithofthefallen
SJG-> Sounds great, Ignazio wouldn't stand by and let Lav walk into danger or get himself killed because of unfamiliarity with the desert. Maybe Lav gets himself in a sticky situation and 'Naz helps him out and find his way back to civilization?

I'll hopefully get to setting this up by the end of the week. I'll quote you with a link here <3
Do you also want me to set up the Rp with Polamalu? Or would you like to start it and have Polamalu come across him?  
Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff