Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Word Games
Wedding ring woes! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Help?
  the Kay's ring!
  get the clearance one from Gordon's with the bigger rock
  you're way off - get something atypical
  other
View Results

Tragic l2abbit

Savage Sweetheart

13,900 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:07 am
MissYennon
Tragic l2abbit
Oh man, I love bargains blaugh and coupons, sales, clearances, and buying in bulk! xd People need to learn when you buy in bulk, you actually save heart The rush from spending can be a bit addicting sweatdrop

How did the ring order go? How soon will you get them? mrgreen

i always feel so guilty paying full price. makes me feel dirty xD lol

We ordered em yesterday, just waiting on my fiance's ring size which he probably won't get a chance to get to a jewelry store for sizing till Saturday but I'm hoping sooner... I can't wait. I'm looking forward to seeing it rendered so I can stop refreshing the page with just the template on it biggrin ordered - yay! heart

The artist said they take about 4 weeks to finish so I'm guessing, hopefully, see em in like 5? whee

Right now I'm still agonizing over these two dresses. idkwtf to do gonk - i've been looking at pics, reviews, message boards etc for the last couple of hours... I am frickin' crazy rofl  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 6:42 pm
Tragic l2abbit
It's okay! Deep breaths now..! What you're feeling is the beginnings of Bridezillaness. It's okay. Apparently this happens to all women. And it's okay ^-^ You may deny it now, but soon you'll be ripping your man a new one for being cheap. Just you watch wink

Note: I actually hate that show ^^; But Nanami made me watch it SO many times gonk (and I'm only teasing you!)

Man, deals make me squirm in my seat, so I'm not blaming you. Especially when it's something I really want...  

YennonCrow

Married Sweetheart

10,100 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Millionaire 200

Tragic l2abbit

Savage Sweetheart

13,900 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 6:52 pm
MissYennon
Tragic l2abbit
It's okay! Deep breaths now..! What you're feeling is the beginnings of Bridezillaness. It's okay. Apparently this happens to all women. And it's okay ^-^ You may deny it now, but soon you'll be ripping your man a new one for being cheap. Just you watch wink

Note: I actually hate that show ^^; But Nanami made me watch it SO many times gonk (and I'm only teasing you!)

Man, deals make me squirm in my seat, so I'm not blaming you. Especially when it's something I really want...

Lol, no you're right. I'm pretty nutso right now. I've seen several episodes and those chicks are impressively crazy. I would hope someone would smack me if I got that bad. biggrin I don't think I could yell at him for being cheap though. He's way too nice about that stuff.

Gosh if it's something I reaaaaally want then there's like zero chance I can resist. *looks at pile of thinkgeek merchandise* sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 6:58 pm
Tragic l2abbit
MissYennon
Tragic l2abbit

Lol, no you're right. I'm pretty nutso right now. I've seen several episodes and those chicks are impressively crazy. I would hope someone would smack me if I got that bad. biggrin I don't think I could yell at him for being cheap though. He's way too nice about that stuff.

Gosh if it's something I reaaaaally want then there's like zero chance I can resist. *looks at pile of thinkgeek merchandise* sweatdrop
I want a guy who isn't cheap! gonk blah.

Hey, I'm not going to persuade you into doing anything. I'm going to stay right here and let you do what you gotta do ;P there's no way I'm going to hear, "But Yen said-!" noooope! ... (GET IT!!! XD shhhhhh!)

lmao xd

Man, I have to stop procrastinating and write my darn essay already! It's due in five hours! gonk

(Psst... I is now rabbit ninja )  

YennonCrow

Married Sweetheart

10,100 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Millionaire 200

Tragic l2abbit

Savage Sweetheart

13,900 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 10:04 pm
MissYennon
Tragic l2abbit
MissYennon
Tragic l2abbit

I want a guy who isn't cheap! gonk blah.

Hey, I'm not going to persuade you into doing anything. I'm going to stay right here and let you do what you gotta do ;P there's no way I'm going to hear, "But Yen said-!" noooope! ... (GET IT!!! XD shhhhhh!)

lmao xd

Man, I have to stop procrastinating and write my darn essay already! It's due in five hours! gonk

(Psst... I is now rabbit ninja )

It feels really weird going from being with someone for so long that ignored every single holiday.. not like i'm a present monger but after a while it makes a girl feel bad y'know? Coulda at least put some thought into it.
Now, I'm drowning in build-a-bears... don't judge! lol xD It's like, noooo don't, these things are so friggin expensive redface - but omigosh it's so frickin' cute! whee ....Hi, I'm Tragic and I have a hello kitty build-a-bear addiction. biggrin

Pfft, feedback is loved! It's just so hard cause I feel like the dress I'm leaning towards isn't one anyone else would like. I guess that doesn't really matter since I'm wearing it but I don't wanna feel like people are thinkin, ugh.. how could she pick that over the other one? I think I think too much. lol

I always did my best work under pressure, probably cause if I have too much time I'll get to overthinkin' and screw it up. G'luck!

(and I heart rabbit-y Yen) ....now I wants new bunneh ears 4laugh  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 10:44 pm
Tragic l2abbit
Well, what's the dress look like? Lemme see ^-^ you're right, it doesn't matter what others think! It's your wedding!! Bridezilla it up!!! ;D I actually had a small argument with my sister Angel over my dream wedding. Gothloli Alice in Wonderland whee I told her she would be dressed in punkloli, wearing purple fuzzy cat ears, fingerless fuzzy gloves, and a purple cat tail (with a mask similar to the one my avi often wears). She got so offended! But she's PERFECT for Chesire! AND IT'S MY WEDDING, AND EVERYONE WILL DRESS UP IN THE CHARACTERS I ASSIGN THEM!!!! scream ... 4laugh I'm not going to make anyone look completely dumb, I'm just going to dress everyone up! Evvvvveeeeerrrrrryyyyyyyooooooonnnnnnne! Guests can dress themselves in renascence fair clothing. But EVERYONE dresses up!

I'll have brides maids in card dresses carrying buckets of red paint, and they'll paint white roses red xd I'll have drinks with "Drink Me", cookies with "Eat Me". My bouquet will be white roses with red splatter paint on them (a few of the roses red). SO many ideas I have! ... Just need a damn groom stare Geek2geek and soulgeek hasn't found me anyone suitable sad

Don't you have most bunny ears? ;P  

YennonCrow

Married Sweetheart

10,100 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Millionaire 200

Tragic l2abbit

Savage Sweetheart

13,900 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:04 pm
MissYennon
Tragic l2abbit
Well, what's the dress look like? Lemme see ^-^ you're right, it doesn't matter what others think! It's your wedding!! Bridezilla it up!!! ;D I actually had a small argument with my sister Angel over my dream wedding. Gothloli Alice in Wonderland whee I told her she would be dressed in punkloli, wearing purple fuzzy cat ears, fingerless fuzzy gloves, and a purple cat tail (with a mask similar to the one my avi often wears). She got so offended! But she's PERFECT for Chesire! AND IT'S MY WEDDING, AND EVERYONE WILL DRESS UP IN THE CHARACTERS I ASSIGN THEM!!!! scream ... 4laugh I'm not going to make anyone look completely dumb, I'm just going to dress everyone up! Evvvvveeeeerrrrrryyyyyyyooooooonnnnnnne! Guests can dress themselves in renascence fair clothing. But EVERYONE dresses up!

I'll have brides maids in card dresses carrying buckets of red paint, and they'll paint white roses red xd I'll have drinks with "Drink Me", cookies with "Eat Me". My bouquet will be white roses with red splatter paint on them (a few of the roses red). SO many ideas I have! ... Just need a damn groom stare Geek2geek and soulgeek hasn't found me anyone suitable sad

Don't you have most bunny ears? ;P

Okie lemme see if I can find some links. They're both from the Vera Wang White collection at David's Bridal but I think that site wants you to have an account first >.>
Not gonna say yet which of these is already sitting in my closet. whee

Dress A - front
Dress A - bodice detail
Dress A - back
Dress A - color
(the belt with the front bow that you can see on these pics is not part of the dress nor would i wear one. The dress in question is ivory like the last pic)

Dress B - front
Dress B - back
Dress B - flower detail

Either dress I had planned on making the back a corset back instead so you'll just have to imagine that part. xd

Both of these dresses are on clearance for the exact same price so that's not a factor at all. sweatdrop

heart

Y'know if I had a big group of family and friends I woulda totally loved to do some kind of theme, it looks like so much fun. Your ideas sound awesome. I was watching, I think it was 4 weddings, months ago and one of the chicks did an alice in wonderland theme. I remember thinking the hookah bar seemed really balls-y 4laugh Have you tried sweetongeek? I think they're one of, if not the biggest one like that.

Used to I had most of the bunny ears but after being off so long, I'm missing bunches. emo  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:31 pm
Tragic l2abbit
You have nothing to worry about, both are pretty!! So princessy, and flowwy blaugh omg, it's taking me way too long to write this gonk keep having to fix spelling mistakes... I had myself a drink sweatdrop now I'm all flushed and frazzled whee

sweetongeek? Actually, I think I remember you mentioning it once a long time ago o.o; but I forgot about it sweatdrop I should look into it... what bugs me is that Nanami has been on a BUNCH of dates via geek2geek, and I haven't even had one decent conversation emo ... I swear I didn't talk about my dream wedding to them sweatdrop  

YennonCrow

Married Sweetheart

10,100 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Millionaire 200

Tragic l2abbit

Savage Sweetheart

13,900 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:42 pm
MissYennon
Tragic l2abbit
You have nothing to worry about, both are pretty!! So princessy, and flowwy blaugh omg, it's taking me way too long to write this gonk keep having to fix spelling mistakes... I had myself a drink sweatdrop now I'm all flushed and frazzled whee

sweetongeek? Actually, I think I remember you mentioning it once a long time ago o.o; but I forgot about it sweatdrop I should look into it... what bugs me is that Nanami has been on a BUNCH of dates via geek2geek, and I haven't even had one decent conversation emo ... I swear I didn't talk about my dream wedding to them sweatdrop

I really love the poofyness of A, and the back of B is gorgeous. I'm definitely going for princess-y. Always wanted a big ballgown and I think it goes with the whole castle setting. I'm probably gonna order the other dress tomorrow and try em both on before I decide which one to send back.

I've not used dating sites much.. never got a date with one for sure and have had very few conversations. Most never got past a few replies so definitely don't feel bad, just remember to keep an open mind. Think that was my problem.. crossing people off too soon. Nobody is gonna be 100%.. my guy is a lego lovin board game geek. I'm not super into those things personally but I think it's cute and I love that he's passionate about stuff. And vice versa - he's not a hello kitty comic book junkie but we do have a lot of other stuff in common so it works. Maybe he can teach me how to play D&D lol.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:51 pm
Tragic l2abbit
MissYennon
Tragic l2abbit

I really love the poofyness of A, and the back of B is gorgeous. I'm definitely going for princess-y. Always wanted a big ballgown and I think it goes with the whole castle setting. I'm probably gonna order the other dress tomorrow and try em both on before I decide which one to send back.

I've not used dating sites much.. never got a date with one for sure and have had very few conversations. Most never got past a few replies so definitely don't feel bad, just remember to keep an open mind. Think that was my problem.. crossing people off too soon. Nobody is gonna be 100%.. my guy is a lego lovin board game geek. I'm not super into those things personally but I think it's cute and I love that he's passionate about stuff. And vice versa - he's not a hello kitty comic book junkie but we do have a lot of other stuff in common so it works. Maybe he can teach me how to play D&D lol.
I love the dresses, and I'm sure others will too! Haha, the thread has turned into "Wedding dress woes!" ;P but good plan you have going!

I've always wanted to try out D&D 3nodding I'm not too picky. I just keep running into purists :/  

YennonCrow

Married Sweetheart

10,100 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Millionaire 200

Tragic l2abbit

Savage Sweetheart

13,900 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 12:00 am
MissYennon
I love the dresses, and I'm sure others will too! Haha, the thread has turned into "Wedding dress woes!" ;P but good plan you have going!

I've always wanted to try out D&D 3nodding I'm not too picky. I just keep running into purists :/

hehe sweatdrop yeah.. sucks to be indecisive. I just wish I had a maid of honor.. pretty sure they're supposed to be helping with this kinda stuff. crying
I had considered posting in the fashion forum but it's really more of a 'what color should i dye my hair?' 'which jeans are cuter?' sort of place. The forums on wedding websites I'm on kinda intimidate me, probably cause a lot of em have these big weddings and I'm bummed out that other than my tot and fiance and his immediate family, no one is gonna be there. Well, unless you count whoever watches in on the webcam.

I've never had the opportunity to play D&D. Seems really confusing to me, and I'm pretty sure it's not the kinda game I can play solo. smile  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:32 pm
Tragic l2abbit
MissYennon

hehe sweatdrop yeah.. sucks to be indecisive. I just wish I had a maid of honor.. pretty sure they're supposed to be helping with this kinda stuff. crying
I had considered posting in the fashion forum but it's really more of a 'what color should i dye my hair?' 'which jeans are cuter?' sort of place. The forums on wedding websites I'm on kinda intimidate me, probably cause a lot of em have these big weddings and I'm bummed out that other than my tot and fiance and his immediate family, no one is gonna be there. Well, unless you count whoever watches in on the webcam.

I've never had the opportunity to play D&D. Seems really confusing to me, and I'm pretty sure it's not the kinda game I can play solo. smile
I saw that thread. A few of those people were rude stare I hate the public forums. I've had the worst experiences there.

I wish I could be your maid of honor blaugh but it would be tough doing stuff from here sweatdrop and I'd bet Nanami would make a better one anyway. She would just criticize everything I do ;P but I'm always here to share my opinions if you want them ^-^

Man, I still haven't gotten an answer back for the apartment gonk I called them up, and apparently my old landlady hasn't gotten back to them yet. UGH. Must be patient sweatdrop

D&D confuses me too ^^; but it would be cool to give it a shot someday! No larping... larping is a little out there, lol!  

YennonCrow

Married Sweetheart

10,100 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Millionaire 200

Tragic l2abbit

Savage Sweetheart

13,900 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:48 pm
MissYennon
Tragic l2abbit
MissYennon

I saw that thread. A few of those people were rude stare I hate the public forums. I've had the worst experiences there.

I wish I could be your maid of honor blaugh but it would be tough doing stuff from here sweatdrop and I'd bet Nanami would make a better one anyway. She would just criticize everything I do ;P but I'm always here to share my opinions if you want them ^-^

Man, I still haven't gotten an answer back for the apartment gonk I called them up, and apparently my old landlady hasn't gotten back to them yet. UGH. Must be patient sweatdrop

D&D confuses me too ^^; but it would be cool to give it a shot someday! No larping... larping is a little out there, lol!

Eeeeeeeeee, that would be awesome! I would looooove that. You've seriously helped me more and calmed my frazzled nerves more than anybody. I need all the help I can get, my family just shrugs me off, some of em don't approve that it's an 'internet thing', and some of em have their priorities and can't ever squeeze in a minute for me. Pfffft.
Tell Nams I said log in! lol. But yeah.. thanks so much for your opinons, I totally appreciate em heart

I'll keep my fingers crossed you get a yes answer soon. Have you found any backup apts that come close to the one you like?  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:34 am
Tragic l2abbit
Eeeeeeeeee, that would be awesome! I would looooove that. You've seriously helped me more and calmed my frazzled nerves more than anybody. I need all the help I can get, my family just shrugs me off, some of em don't approve that it's an 'internet thing', and some of em have their priorities and can't ever squeeze in a minute for me. Pfffft.
Tell Nams I said log in! lol. But yeah.. thanks so much for your opinons, I totally appreciate em heart

I'll keep my fingers crossed you get a yes answer soon. Have you found any backup apts that come close to the one you like?

Aw, I know how you feel sad My family does a LOT of shrugging me off. Phone calls with my mom never last much longer than a few minutes, Nanami sounds INSTANTLY bored when I'm nearby, and when you get them all in a room together, I'm often the one they poke fun at or blatantly disregard. But they're my family *shrug* what can you do?

Don't worry, they'll get over it being an 'internet thing'. They'll be excited soon enough as the day draws nearer ^.~

I have my heart set on this apartment sweatdrop it's not like it's a 'nice' apartment, as in expensive. It's actually pretty darn cheap! $455 a month for a one bedroom. Their studios are $395. Other apartments around these parts are anywhere from $500 to $800 x.x! Come onnnnnnnn apartment! scream They said they don't see any problems YET (just need to get a hold of my previous landlord). And they also told me no one else is trying to get this apartment. I just need to be patient sweatdrop  

YennonCrow

Married Sweetheart

10,100 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Millionaire 200

Tragic l2abbit

Savage Sweetheart

13,900 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:42 am
MissYennon
Tragic l2abbit

Aw, I know how you feel sad My family does a LOT of shrugging me off. Phone calls with my mom never last much longer than a few minutes, Nanami sounds INSTANTLY bored when I'm nearby, and when you get them all in a room together, I'm often the one they poke fun at or blatantly disregard. But they're my family *shrug* what can you do?

Don't worry, they'll get over it being an 'internet thing'. They'll be excited soon enough as the day draws nearer ^.~

I have my heart set on this apartment sweatdrop it's not like it's a 'nice' apartment, as in expensive. It's actually pretty darn cheap! $455 a month for a one bedroom. Their studios are $395. Other apartments around these parts are anywhere from $500 to $800 x.x! Come onnnnnnnn apartment! scream They said they don't see any problems YET (just need to get a hold of my previous landlord). And they also told me no one else is trying to get this apartment. I just need to be patient sweatdrop

Oh I know what you mean. One of my sisters is 10 years older than me and the other is 10 years younger.... none of us really have all that much in common. My brother-in-law is a blabbermouth barber. He's been telling everyone in this podunk little town that i'm getting married to some sort of axe-murdering predator who is only marrying me to collect insurance money. wtf... oh yen, you shoulda seen xmas at my house this year. lmao

That is a good deal. Hopefully nobody really knows about it. You just gotta keep occupied to keep from thinkin bout it.

I've just bought two items bulk from someone in the MP but before they got back to me I spent some gold on something else. Now I gotta get to booty grabbin' or something asap. gonk  
☆ Word Games

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff