Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Shopping in the UK
Restaurant and Lucky bar ~ NPC Owned Business ~ London Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ura the rainbow King

Tipsy Trafficker

11,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 8:48 pm
Shin Sever

My name is Shin Sever...
I am not the Yongest, or the brightest son...

..I am the most hated, But I am strong.

User Image
Former Slytherin

> Shin sighed, looking sad again and looked at his hands, the shaking starting again slightly. He closed his eyes. "Juniper was killed in a duel. Poisoned by a rare snake then his reputation dragged through the mud. I don't know why he fought...but he was not crazy. Judus...Judus is a little insane now...". He said. He did not know why Judus went nuts. But the elder had.
⁈OCC⁉

Mood? Great
Emotional state? Good
Physical State? Sore leg and a little shaky. Dosent want to move about to much.
yukina101

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 8:59 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Ƞɑɨʈɑɲɲɑ Ɛɭɭɨʂ Ɲɑʂʈɑʂʂɨɑ Ɛɭɭɨʂ

User Image

User ImageSingle User Image Single

Tanna's eyes became sad as she listened to Zen describe his elder brothers while Tassy just stared in barely concealed horror. "Egads, sorry for asking." "Tassy! What she means is we're sorry that it happened to your brothers. What were they like before...everything?" the artist asked after admonishing her sister.

Ura the rainbow King

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Ura the rainbow King

Tipsy Trafficker

11,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 9:13 pm
Shin Sever

My name is Shin Sever...

User Image
Former Slytherin

> Shin was not bothered much thanks to the wine. But, the pain was still there. Just, no offense what so ever. He smiled as he thought about them. "Juniper was a professor at Hogwarts. A very smart man. Judus works as a shop attendant. But, they still got along well. They did everything together when they had time. They were identical twins after all. Judus said it felt like he died when juniper died". He said. He gave a weak smile. "Been a couple years....but. He..he's still not OK...". He said. He deeded more wine.
⁈OCC⁉

Mood? Great
Emotional state? Good
yukina101

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 9:17 pm

User Image

Both sisters unconsciously reached for each other's hand underneath the table as Zen described his twin older brothers and winced at how the living one felt as his twin died. Neither could imagine, or wanted to, the pain the man must've felt. "That sounds "completely horrid. they finished for each other.

Ura the rainbow King

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Ura the rainbow King

Tipsy Trafficker

11,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 9:29 pm
Shin Sever

My name is Shin Sever...

User Image
Former Slytherin

> Shin took a sip of his water. He nodded. He could not imagine it ether. His brother was still sad. "I don't ever want to know how he feels. But. I wish..I could help him. I'm drunk...". He said after another second. He come to that conclusion after another minute. The wine had hit his stomach hard. "Muggle wine is strong....". He said. He was happy again though. A very relaxed and happy drunk even say something that could damn him. "Hey...wana know a secret? I lied about my name....". He said. Smiling still. He was going to get more wine. He raised his hand to call the waiter.
⁈OCC⁉

Mood? Great
Emotional state? Good
yukina101

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 9:39 pm

User Image

The girls nodded still somber from his revelation about his brothers before Tassy let out a soft giggle. At her sister's stare she shrugged. "What? He's a funny drunk!" Tanna looked over at the smiling relaxed Zen and had to admit he did look kind of...silly. That was until he admitted to lying about his name. She was about lecture him about being honest with friends when her sister stopped her and shook her head. Never talk serious with a drunk, rule number one her twin sent to her. Tassy smiled over at the young man as he asked for another glass of wine and leaned in conspiratorially. "Really? Well that's not very nice. What's your real name then?" she asked as if she were talking to a young child.

Ura the rainbow King

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Ura the rainbow King

Tipsy Trafficker

11,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 9:53 pm
Shin Sever

My name is Shin Sever...

User Image
Former Slytherin

> Shin laughed, throwing his head back, his hair moving to show more if his face. He shook his head. "No. I won't...I hate it. My name is like a..a..paint on me. People hear it and...know..things..like my family...and...stuff". He said. He kept shaking his head, smiling. Some muggle women moved away. His hair was away from his face now. And he did not care. At. All.
⁈OCC⁉

Mood? Great
Emotional state? Good
yukina101

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 10:01 pm

User Image

The twins jumped slightly in their seats as Zen (or whatever his name is) laughed and moved around so much his hair began showing more of his face and consequently his scars. But he was blushing or trying to hide them...he must be sloshed! "But we're not like other people. Tanna said copying the soft tone of her sister. "Yeah, we don't care who your family is. 'S not important." Tassy replied.

Ura the rainbow King

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Ura the rainbow King

Tipsy Trafficker

11,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 10:16 pm
Shin Sever

My name is Shin Sever...

User Image
Former Slytherin

> Shin laughed again and wiggled his finger. "True tusche. My name is..it's Shin. Shin..Se-ver". He said, the waiter bringing more wine for him. The waiter was making a slightly horrified face at Shin. But did their job. His last name was the name of an infamously racist and dark Wizarding family. He giggled again. He trusted that they would not care. But that was the wine talking.
⁈OCC⁉

Mood? Great
Emotional state? Good
yukina101

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 10:28 pm

User Image

The girls had to control themselves to only giggle softly as the young man laughed more and wiggle-actually wiggled!-his finger to them before saying his name. Sever It was as if time stood still as both their hearts stopped and their brains went into overdrive. The boy in front of them, nice, sweet, polite, if a bit self conscious, was a Sever?! Not bloody likely! "No way" "in ******** hell." the twins finished the sentence hushed.

Ura the rainbow King

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Ura the rainbow King

Tipsy Trafficker

11,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 10:42 pm
Shin Sever

My name is Shin Sever...

User Image
Former Slytherin

> Shin was taken out if his stuper when he saw their faces. He shook his head. He was so dizzy. "Oh. No...damn..That was...a mistake....". He felt he had lost his first friends. He got up, knocking over the chair. "Sorry.....I'm going.... Now". He said. He was standing and wobbling. His drunk mind was sure he should go. He hated making people mad. "Its...not a lie...". He said. He took some money from his pocket as an after thought. £50 in muggle money he had gotten from the bank. He had pulled it out, not sure how much the museum would charge.
⁈OCC⁉

Mood? Uh-oh
Emotional state? drunk and retreating
Physical State? tipsy
yukina101

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 10:49 pm

User Image

The spell broke over the twins and they both stood up seconds after Shin did to stop him from going too far after he paid. Tanna, generous as she was, pulled a few pounds out from her pocket book as a tip before catching up to Tassy who already had a hold on the drunk and tipsy male. "Calm down Shin you shouldn't move too fast when your drunk." for once, she was acting sensible. "And what gave you the reason to just leave like that?! We were shocked yes but that doesn't mean you just ruddy go without a by your leave!" Tanna quietly ranted.

Ura the rainbow King

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Ura the rainbow King

Tipsy Trafficker

11,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 11:02 pm
Shin Sever

My name is Shin Sever...

User Image
Former Slytherin

> Shin wobed, looking confused. The wine having hit his head when he stood up. He shook his head again, confused. But he smiled again. His trust easy when he was drunk. "Ye wantin me ta say toodie pip and by your leave?". He asked. He was not laughing. But he looked happy. He held up another finger. "Did't yer parents..tell ye I was a..boggy man... Or..all bad....". He said, shaking his head. But it looked like he needed to sit before he fell
⁈OCC⁉

Mood? Smiling again
Physical State? Drunks
yukina101

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 11:10 pm

User Image

Tassy looked over at her sister before sighing and leading Shin to a cushioned seat near the entrance of the restaurant. Tanna immediately took the seat to his left while her twin took the one to his right. The girls made sure he was ok and out of the way of anyone trying to cross their path before rolling their eyes, yet again, as he waggled another finger warning them of...the boogey man? "Dear gods you really are a funny drunk." Tassy said with a wry grin and a shake of her head.

Ura the rainbow King

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Ura the rainbow King

Tipsy Trafficker

11,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 11:28 pm
Shin Sever

My name is Shin Sever...

User Image
Former Slytherin

> Shin laughed at that, sitting down and looking at the two very pretty ladies. "Yer..very pretty...ladies...but. I'm not...funny..I only had.... Two funny dosent make ya...drunk". He said. He then layed his head back. "What....what do ya..want more..wine?". He said. He wanted more wine.
⁈OCC⁉

Mood? Smiling again
Physical State? Drunks
yukina101

Shopping in the UK

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items