Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Private Homes
Clarisse Cottage Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2016 4:36 pm
User Image
David Sinclair Avery xxxxx
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
xxxxxxxxx

User Image
Leah Ruby League

------------------------------------------------------------------------xx

Family gatherings were not something David normally associated with happy memories and usually they put him at unease. He had to remind himself more than once that Leo's family was nothing like the Averys when Leo mentioned the family reunion. The Averys were obviously a rare breed even when it came to stuffy old purist families considering psychopathic former death eater murderers apparently sprouted from the family. Family was important to Leo though and David felt he was obliged to spend time with her family even if he was probably the snake in the den of lions. He might not have been a Slytherin but his family had enough of them that the traits were in him he knew. David followed his wife to the back with his youngest's sisters hand in his as she nervously walked along.

David smiled as Grace immediately pounced and asked to see her nephew which he had no protest to. If he was going to worry about anyone holding his son it might be Mira and that was because Mira associated with Wendy still and even if Wendy turned the Averys in, she was a snake who waited till things spiraled out of control and ended in his father's death.

Leah let go of David's hand though she nervously stepped back for a moment to David when Mary Jane approached. Biting her lip, Leah studied Mary Jane for a moment and then with a small curtsy said, "Nice to meet you Miss Mary Jane." She then clinging to David looked up at her brother for a moment and then shook her head, "Water..." David sighed and nudged his sister forward and leaned down to whisper, "Why not try lemonade? Think of today as a treat. Enjoy yourself. Trust me Leo's family is all very nice."

Leah looked to her brother suspiciously and then to be contrary to him said to Mary Jane, "Fruit Punch... that's okay too..." David sighed and looked to Leo at a loss of words. Was Cathy this contrary when she was Leah's age? He couldn't remember. Cathy was now. She had insisted in living in their own home even instead of selling the place where their father was murdered. It was morbid but Cathy wouldn't listen. It seemed like Leah had picked up that stubbornness as well.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

{OoC: }
                                      murruelecreuset

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2016 10:34 pm
User Image
User Image

Another day, another life
Passes by just like mine
It's not complicated
Another mind, another soul
Another body to grow old
It's not complicated

Dating ~ Mira Mitchell

Timothy had been unsuccessfully not fretting over his predicament for days now. When he had received the invitation to attend Mira's family reunion he had actually wanted to decline, mainly on the basis that he would freak all the way out. He hadn't even properly met her father so the idea of being surrounded not only by him but by multiple members of her family who might see him as an unworthy bag of hormones rather hindered him. But as was the way with love, he really couldn't and didn't say no, so he agreed. And now he was fiddling with his shirt, and jeans, and glasses, and pocketwatch in an almost seamless transition while he waited for Mira to arrive so they could floo together. His mother had found it amusing and adorable, to his extreme mortification, and had attempted to mollycoddle him while he waited which he was thankfully saved from by his girlfriend's arrival. But then once they floo'd to the actual reunion he thought that maybe a few minutes of mollycoddling couldn't have been too too bad. A person he was a bit surprised to see was David before he quickly remembered that the older Ravenclaw had married Leo, the older Mitchell sister. He took a deep sigh when he realized none of the family had realized his arrival before turning to his girlfriend with a nervous expression and slightly shaking hands. "Promise to stop me before I do or say something stupid?" After Timothy had made the request he paused then groaned as he pressed his face into an open palm. "Never mind, I'll just stay quiet....stand. I'll just stand beside you and nod. Can't screw that up can I?"

murruelecreuset

Do you ever wonder if the stars shine out for you? [wearing]
Float down like autumn leaves [Clarisse Cottage]
And hush now [Mira and her family]
Close your eyes before the sleep [Meeting and trying not to hyperventilate]
And you're miles away [ooc]
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image  

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2016 1:17 pm
Leonette Avery
House Elf Relocation Office Employee
Former Gryffindor ~ Married to David Avery ~ Mother of Two

Mary Jane Clarisse
Healer for Potions and Plant Poisoning
Former Ravenclaw

User ImageUser Image Location: Family Reunion @ Clarisse Family Cottage

Just looking at Leah, Leonette saw a lot of Cara. Though she had quite a bit of Sinclair in her, Cara was who she saw the most of. She was a precious little girl and Leonette vowed that she wouldn't let anything hurt her. Despite not being Leah's mother she felt somewhat responsible for her.

As her aunt introduced herself to Leah, Leonette smiled. Mary Jane was always so nice. Soft spoken and loving which reminded her of her mother despite her aunt being married into the family. She clearly fit into the family with how she was. Besides they were all her aunt had which was surprisingly similar to Leah's situation.

Mary Jane was surprised at how grown up Leah seemed to be. "While aren't you a sweetheart." She said looking from Leah to David. With some little coxing it seemed David was able to get Leah to try something different. For such a young girl she certainly was set in her ways. Not that Mary Jane minded. "Okay, something tells me you'll like the fruit punch." She said with a small smile.

"Consider it a compromise. At least she's trying something different." Leonette told him before looking down at Leah. She could remember Mira being the same way when they were young. Of course she was just being vindictive or so that’s what Leo saw it as. “Why don’t you go with Miss Mary Jane and get something to munch on. I bet there’s something tasty over there with your name on it, like a hotdog or some tasty pieces of fruit to go with that yummy fruit punch.” Leonette said as a suggestion before adding. “Though, you don’t have to if you don’t want too.” Mary Jane smiled as she waited for Leah’s response to coming with before heading across the yard to the buffet table. Pouring some fruit punch into a cup, Mary Jane couldn’t be happier.

Stats'

Leonette: Happy / Understanding
Mary Jane: Happy and Content… She’s so sweet

Who we're with: The family… Leah, David
OOC: ---

mc2
David Avery, Leah League

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2016 2:13 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image Location: Family Reunion @ Clarisse Family Cottage

Mira honestly found family reunions boring. Usually they involved her older cousin driving her mental while hoping Leo would distract him. Now that she had a kid or technically two with Leah living with her and David. Luckily this time she'd have Timothy with her. So being the nice person that she secretly was she decided to meet Timothy at his place before heading over to her aunt and uncle's place.

When she got there Mira could tell just how nervous Timothy was. Once they arrived in the kitchen of the Clarisse cottage she could tell he was freaking out. Luckily everyone was outside so he could calm down before actually meeting them. Though, it occurred to her that he knew probably about half her family already. Looking to Timothy, Mira shook her head.
"Timothy, relax! They'll love you. Trust me. Besides you already know my sisters, not to mention my cousin Dakota and you've probably met my Aunt Isabelle at Flourish and Blotts." She told him.

"The other part of my family is harmless and my father... well we're talking about the guy who said yes to David and Leo getting engaged before graduation." Mira added signing the last part about her father. "Now, just be yourself and I promise you'll be fine. It won't be anything like dealing with Wendy's father." The Slytherin knew it would be a major opposite from her sister's wedding. They certainly wouldn't have to prove anything to the rest of her family.

User Image

With: The family… Timothy

Wearing: Summer Casual

Spice the Rat

Yukina101

Anger and resentment,
A dark path you tread,
I would be careful, young one,
But, I know where you belong...
Slytherin!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2016 4:24 pm
User Image
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
xxxxxxxxx

User Image
Leah Ruby League

David had to smile when Mary Jane called Leah a sweetheart. It was something he had to agree with. David was sure he was biased but he had always felt both of his sisters were sweet in their own way. Partially because they both adored him but that was likely because he spoiled them, even if as Cathy said he could be overprotective. And he was, he still wasn't entirely fond of the idea of his sister dating Jean but at least Cathy hadn't come up with the idea to move in with him or anything of that sort. David was sure as Leah grew older he'd be all the more protective of her because now he was not only her big brother but also her guardian so that meant it was his job to be her protector.

Leah meanwhile scrunched up her nose in thought for a moment at the comment of being a sweetheart and then nodded once when Mary Jane said that she would like the fruit punch. "Thanks, Miss Mary Jane," Leah said and looked up to Leonette when she looked down at her with her brother and her beginning to discuss Leah. Leah stuck out her tongue at David when Leonette agreed with her decision to be contrary. Leonette was always more easy going then her brother, though Leah understood how David could be more stiff easier than Leo's more easy going personality. Her Dad before he was gone was more like David. She didn't remember her Mum... not really. David said their Mum was a lot like their sister Cathy in personality. Leah wasn't sure if that was entirely a good thing. Cathy could be a bit flighty and was a bit conceited.

David opened his mouth to protest the unhealthiness of a hot dog but shut his mouth deciding it was wisest not to argue with his wife. A hot dog wouldn't kill Leah. She was a kid: kids were supposed to gorge on unhealthy foods every now and again. Leah let go of David and followed Mary Jane to the buffet table thanking her when she was handed the cup of fruit punch. David spoke when his sister left, "Do you think she'll be alright... I mean not that I don't trust your aunt but..." He trailed off. Leah just worried him because she would every now and again go quiet or cry and want to see Charlie (which led to David immediately flooing or aparating her to see Cathy who had the cat now) or she would ask again why their Dad wouldn't come back. He suspected the last one was his fault since he never could get himself to explain how their father died and to be honest it had been Cathy who had sat down and been able to explain the situation the best. David had never been the most talented at words which left him constantly worrying about his orphaned sister and worrying about not only saying the wrong thing but doing the wrong thing to help someone so young move forward but still remember her parents properly.

David's attention changed when he spotted Mira with Tanya's little brother, Mira's boyfriend, Timothy. "Your sister is back. Along with Tanya's brother." David couldn't bring himself to think of Timothy entirely as Mira's boyfriend. Mira was like a sister to him and he still remembered when she had just been a first year. It didn't matter that the two had dated for years now, it seemed strange to think of younger siblings dating. He was sure the protective big brother in him would be happiest if all his sisters (including his sister-in-laws) end up being asexual.

murruelecreuset

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2016 5:16 pm
Dakota Elijah Vann
Ravenclaw Sixth Year - Future Writer
Half Blood - Dating Tori Macclallan

Isabelle Clarisse
Former Hufflepuff - Flourish and Blotts Employee
Pure Blood - Explorer of the World

Before heading to the reunion, Dakota and Isabelle went to pick up Tori. While Dakota had gone to quite a few reunions since moving to the area, this was the first time he'd be bringing someone else. Since Tori had already met his mother it should go alright. He knew his family wasn't overly intimidating. Knowing they existed only five or six years ago he had to know they weren't.

Arriving at the Clarisse cottage, Dakota hadn't really been there for since he moved out. Sure with the reunions he came to visit once every other year. However, that was a year ago. Perhaps next year they could have it at their place and everyone else could come to them. However that wasn't until next year.

"Sorry we didn't get here sooner. We picked up Victoria." Isabelle said walking over to the rest of her family. She was delighted to be there. It was amazing how she forgot how much family meant to her. Dakota smiled as he looked to Tori, his hand in hers. "I'm glad you were able to come." He told her with a smile. "Come on my aunt makes a killer lemonade and one delicious fruit punch." He added brightly leading her over to the others.

"Hey everyone, this is Tori my... girlfriend." Dakota introduced blushing at the thought he actually had a girlfriend. "Nice to meet you Tori. I'm Kota's Uncle John. That's my wife Mary Jane who's distracted by the adore Leah." John said with a laugh. "And I'm just the other uncle." George added. "That's Uncle George Grace's dad. He was a Gryffindor too." Dakota told her with a smile. "That's right I was." He said with a smile before noting Mira's return. "Looks like Mira's back with Timothy. If you'd excuse me." George said before leaving knowing she'd want him to officially meet the boy she'd been dating for years now. "So, Lemonade or Fruit Punch?" Dakota asked curiously.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Stats'

Dakota: Happy Tori was allowed to come
Isabelle: Happy to be with family

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

With: Each other... The family, Tori, Shayna, David & Leah

The Shiny Furret
Victoria Macclallan
mc2
David Avery, Leah League

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2016 9:12 am
User Image

Proud Mother of Two xxxxxx

User Image
                                        Location: Family Reunion @ Clarisse Family Cottage

Leonette couldn't help but smile when Leah stuck her tongue out at David. She was so cute and when Leo tended to side with her it was pretty comical. Smiling when Leah went off with her aunt a part of her knew her aunt loved kids. If there was anyone in her family she trusted more with any child in her family it was Mary Jane. Then again she became a motherly figure to her and her sisters after their mother passed.

When David asked about whether Leah would be fine, Leonette nodded. She knew how Leah could be sometimes and in her mind there was no one better, for more than one reason. "Don't worry David. I'm sure she'll be fine. If anyone's going to keep her occupied there's no one better. Chloe's a close second but I think she gets that from her mum." She told him. "Besides she took care of my sisters and me quite a bit when we were young." She added before beginning to ponder something.

"If anyone understands what Leah is going through its Aunt Mary..." Leonette told him. "We don't generally talk about it but she lost her family when she was young. There was a fire and she ended up in an orphanage where she was adopted on." She explained. "Anyways, it worked out in the end though flames still bother her... Not sure if she still has nightmares though..." Leonette added before her attention was stolen by her Aunt Isabelle, Dakota and Tori. She forgot that Kota had himself a girlfriend. Smiling at that her she turned her attention to her sister at David's mention of it.

Smiling at seeing Mira and Timothy together she couldn't be happier. They really were prefect. Honestly Leonette was afraid her sister would screw up the relationship. Maybe she should have had more faith. "Looks like it. If I didn't know any better I think Timothy's worrying a tad too much. We're pretty harmless right?" She said looking at over at David with a smile. "We'll say hello to her later. Let my father get his hands on them both first. I want you to meet someone officially." Leonette admitted before looking to her aunt Isabelle.

Her aunt was usually pretty quiet and found herself stepping back. Chloe was a lot like her in that regard. However, Leonette knew if David couldn't meet her mother the closest thing to her was her twin sister. It was uncanny how much the two looked alike. The only difference was their hair color and that difference was slight.

With: The family… Leah, David

Wearing: Red T-Shirt & Black Jeans

mc2
                                        David Avery, Leah League

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2016 10:16 pm
User Image
User Image

Another day, another life
Passes by just like mine
It's not complicated
Another mind, another soul
Another body to grow old
It's not complicated

Dating ~ Mira Mitchell

Timothy tried to calm down, he really did especially since he really didn't want to have some sort of acute asthma attack at this function because Merlin how embarrassing that would be. But he couldn't help but be more than slightly nervous about being surrounded by Mira's family, more importantly her father. He did however chuckle a bit when to get him to relax she mentioned that he agreed with Leo and David getting engaged before they were even out of Hogwarts. He was around ninety percent sure his own father wouldn't allow that unless Mira wound up pregnant. Which she wouldn't! Gah, maybe he shouldn't have even put that sort of karma out into the universe...maybe he could get away with pushing it onto Tanya and Echo. They were the ones getting married in a few months, it'd be acceptable then. He just rolled his eyes when she said it wouldn't be like meeting Wendy's father, of course not. Wendy's father was a murdering convict and quite possibly mad. Probably more than possibly. "I'm pretty sure they're not even in the same league, Mira, but still. I do have a right to be sort of worried." he signed rather dryly. They'd been dating since they were thirteen and he had completely avoided meeting her father even though he was more than familiar with her sisters and even her cousin. Wasn't there some sort of decorum he had messed with? Timothy spotted David with Leo and their newest baby along with another young child he assumed might be his younger sister. He had heard about what happened to David and Cathy's father, it had been all over the news really, he happened to also read that custody of the youngest League had gone to her older brother. Remembering that him and his older sister were also surprisingly friends reminded him of a brief tidbit of information. "I know this is rather random but you know you're invited to my sister's wedding in October right? Well, actually I was sort of hoping you'd come as my plus one, you'd get out of your Monday morning classes because the reception is on a Sunday evening." he informed her hoping to sweeten the deal. He was pretty sure he wouldn't have to but figured he could possibly talk her into a lay in with him. Not in that way! Dammit, now Benjamin lived in his brainspace. Great.

murruelecreuset

Do you ever wonder if the stars shine out for you? [wearing]
Float down like autumn leaves [Clarisse Cottage]
And hush now [Mira and her family]
Close your eyes before the sleep [Meeting and trying not to hyperventilate]
And you're miles away [ooc]
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image  

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2016 5:57 am
User Image
Leah Ruby League

Leah looked over in curiosity at the increase in numbers and for a moment regretted leaving her brother's side. There were so many people she wasn't familiar with from the teen with the white hair and the blonde with him to another big person with brown hair who seemed gentle at least. Her attention turned back to Mary Jane taking a cautious sip of her fruit punch. It was good but sweet. Maybe too sweet. Sweet meant sugar and Viddy said too much sugar was unhealthy. Maybe she should have gone with the lemonade that he had suggested. She didn't say anything though as she took another cautious sip of the fruit punch not wanting to hurt anyone's feelings.

murruelecreuset

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2016 4:04 pm
User Image
xxxxxxxxx

David made a half laugh when Leonette told him not to worry, "Ah, but Leo, worrying is what I do. It's a skill I've mastered a long time ago." He gave Leo a half smile appreciated as she tried to ease his obviously unfounded concerns for his youngest sister. David half smile turned into a scowl as Leonette explained about Mary Jane's past. Leah was lucky she didn't witness the deaths or any of the horrors that had struck her parents. Luckily she didn't even know the truth about her father's death and David was in no rush to tell her the more gruesome truth on how their father passed. Leah had nightmares about people leaving her but didn't have to worry about something as awful as a fire to remember. "She could always have had her memories of the exact fire erased if it bothered her too much," David added finally.

He was glad for the turn of attention and commentary on Timothy. David smiled at Leo and said, "Oh I don't know, personally I find you all very intimidating. And I could be threatening to him if I wanted... I mean Cathy's boyfriend is still terrified of me. Not as much as he used to be... redheaded brat... but I suppose it was inevitable he'd get braver someday."

David trailed off and raised a brow as Leo mentioned him meeting someone. "Oh?" He asked his gaze following Leonette's to her aunt Isabelle.

murruelecreuset

Quote:

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2016 7:20 pm
User Image
ᙅᒪᗩᖇᓰᔕᔕᙓ
The lights are out and I barely know you
Were going up and the place is slowing down
I knew youd come around
You captivated me, something about you has got me
I was lonely now you make me feel alive
Will you be mine tonight?

。∴°•.・☆location☆・.•°∴。*゚: Clarisse Cottage
                                                      。∴°•.・★thoughts★・.•°∴。*゚: I feel out of place, but David is here, so I'll be just fine.
                                                              。∴°•.・☆companions☆・.•°∴。*゚: David, Leo, David, Clarisse family, Timothy
                                                                      。∴°•.・★wearing★・.•°∴。*゚: Quite Casual

Shayna rounded the corner to join the festivities, just as people were branching off into their own little groups. She noticed Leo and David had arrived with their two cuties while she was gone. Mira and Timothy had also arrived, along with some of Feather's friends with Isabelle. It was strange to think that these were her family now as well. And soon they would be joined. The thought brought the flicker of a smile to her face as her hand instinctively touched her belly. They had only just found out themselves really, and Shayna hadn't told anyone. David better not have either. She chuckled, as she walked up. "Is there anything I can do to help?" She asked from behind David, she had gone to get napkins, and had taken a little longer than she would have liked. As the newest in the family, she still felt a little out of place, but she was getting more accustomed to it. Her hand hovered over her stomach again, out of instinct rather than habit. When she noticed, she removed her hand. Instead she turned and waved at Leo and David who were determinedly heading for Isabelle.

murruelecreuset

mc2

★ - -Ravenclaw Alumni- - ☆ - -Married to David Clarisse- - ☆ - -Ireland Seeker- - ★

My heart is racing as youre moving closer
You take me higher with every breath I take
Would it be wrong to stay?
One look at you and I know what youre thinking
Times a b***h and my heart is sinking down
You turn me inside out

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2016 10:49 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image Location: Family Reunion @ Clarisse Family Cottage

“Well I hope they wouldn’t be.” Mira answered knowing full well her family wasn’t a bunch of murders. Even the rest of the Mitchells weren’t like that they were probably a bunch of crime fighters. Being Gryffindors and all it would surprise her. If they knew she was a Slytherin she was sure heads would role. “Think of it this way, David met my father at our age and that day he asked for permission.” She told him before adding. “You aren’t doing that.” She sure as hoped he wouldn’t. Mira wasn’t rushing into anything like her sister had. She loved Timothy but that wasn’t something she was ready for.

Looking over to see David and Leo, Mira smiled before turning her attention back to Timothy. She recalled that Tanya and Echo were getting married.
“Of course, if I wasn’t I’d be hurt. As for getting out of my Monday morning classes… you should know you don’t have to sweeten the pot. I’d gladly go as your plus one.” She answered with a bright cheery smile. The kind of smile only Timothy could get from her. Seeing her father Mira gave a side way glance in his direction. “I hope you’re ready because he’s heading right towards us.” She told him with a reassuring smile that things would go fine.

User Image

With: The family… Timothy

Spice the Rat

Yukina101

Anger and resentment,
A dark path you tread,
I would be careful, young one,
But, I know where you belong...
Slytherin!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2016 10:53 pm
George Edwyn Mitchell
Muggle Liaison Office Employee
Former Gryffindor

User ImageLocation: Family Reunion @ Clarisse Family Cottage

George of course knew it would be better for everyone if they got the meet and greet out of the way. Honestly he was just glad to see that Mira had sprouted wings. In many ways she was like a butterfly, hiding in a protective cocoon until meeting just the right person that would make her sprout and spread her wings. As it turned out Timothy was just the person she needed. The specifics of how they came to meet George didn’t know. If he did he’d probably wonder if it was the same Mira. However she’d long moved passed that angry kid.

Walking over George gave the two a smile. “You must be Timothy,” He said casually. “It’s nice to finally meet you.” He said holding out his hand. “I’m George, Mira’s father.” He introduced himself. “I hear you’re the reason my daughter took up sign language.” He added looking to Mira with a smile. “Dad…” Mira replied finding it was hardly a big deal. She had explained to her father that Timothy was mute and thus signed. Being his friend she wanted to have a better way of communicating. When she began his girlfriend it sort of felt needed. Though Mira always believed Timothy said it best for someone who said nothing at all.

With: The Family... Timothy & Mira

Yukina101

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2016 10:56 am
Mary Jane Clarisse
Healer for Potions and Plant Poisoning
Former Ravenclaw

User ImageLocation: Family Reunion @ Clarisse Family Cottage

"Is it yummy? You can be honest." Mary Jane asked Leah. She was pretty sure that not everyone loved her fruit punch. They were probably just being nice. "Now what would you like snack on?" She asked curiously. “We have hamburgers, hotdogs, summery salads, and lots of tasty fruit and vegies.” She told her. Waiting on an answer from Leah, Mary Jane remembered when Chloe was Leah's age. She hadn't been a fan of strangers either. Looking down at Leah with a smile she said. “The boy with white hair is Leo’s cousin Dakota and the girl with him is Tori. It’s her first time being here too.” Mary Jane told Leah. “And the girl with brown hair talking to your brother and Leo is Leo’s other Aunt Isabelle.” She added. “I know meeting new people can be a bit overwhelming, but don't worry we're all very nice.” Mary Jane assured her with a genuine smile.

With: The Family... Leah

Wearing: Summer Blue

OOC: I imagine that Leah would have met George, Grace, and Mira over the Christmas Holiday.

mc2

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2016 11:57 am
Leonette Avery
House Elf Relocation Office Employee
Former Gryffindor ~ Married to David Avery ~ Mother of Two

Isabelle Clarisse
Flourish and Blotts Employee
Former Hufflepuff

Leonette smiled at David’s comment. It was true he had mastered the skill of worrying. It was her job not to worry as if she completed him in that way. Perhaps she did. They always said opposites attract and they were as opposite as you could get. That of course never bothered Leonette. She loved him faults and all. “I know, you worry and I remain calm and surprisingly optimistic.” She commented back brightly as ever. After telling David her aunt’s story, he suggested she could have her memories of the fire erased. Leonette shook her head. “The memory despite how tragic reminds her of her parents. She’d never erase that.”

Leonette knew Timothy would be fine. Her father was hardly something to worry about. Though when he said he found them to be very intimidating she shook her head. “For someone who thinks we’re intimidating you did very well meeting my father for the first time.” She told him. “And you will do no such thing. She’s happy. You don’t need to scare him off.” She added jokingly. “That’s right Cathy’s dating that Ravenclaw now.” Leonette took a moment to recall that. “I’m so glad my father isn't like you.” Honestly she imagined playing twenty questions just because she liked a boy.

Taking David’s hand, Leonette headed over to Isabelle with a bright smile. “Aunt Isabelle, I want you to officially meet my husband David. David, this is my Aunt Isabelle.” She introduced the two. Oddly enough Isabelle and Leo looked quite a bit alike. The only differences being that Isabelle wore glasses and Leo had her father’s eyes. “She’s my mum’s twin sister.” She added brightly. “Hello David, it’s nice to meet you. I’m also Dakota’s mother.” She said holding out her hand to him. "I heard you two have a little one of your own now." She added brightly.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Stats'

Leonette: Happy / Understanding
Isabelle: Happy to be with family

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

With: Each other... The family, David

mc2
David Avery

Private Homes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items