Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Chat and Plot Zone
[I/T] Unicorn Hunts Refugee Herd Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sesshy552

Vicious Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 6:54 am
emotion_kirakira  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 8:40 am
So I was thinking about my girls and thinking through more of their backstory and the reasons they have their wounds/muzzle and such. I was thinking something along these lines:

Sine was the unwanted twin. The humans thought Sile was the prettier of the two and the least weak. The humans placed the muzzle on Sine to keep her from crying out/screaming for her lost mother and in an attempt to starve her so that they could get rid of the ugly twin and keep the pretty one. The only thing they liked about Sine and disliked about Sile was their eyes. Theycut the two in half and then removed Sile's eyes in preparation to put Sine's in but before they could take Sine's eyes out and put them in Sile's, the two escaped. They lived on their own and in the shadows for a very long time, learning to help each other and look/speak for each other.

Something like that? Might self RP some of this. I felt like some sort of explanation was needed besides "it just looks cool." xD  

Baby Pandah

Popular Sex Symbol

9,650 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

evil pirate duck

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 3:26 pm
We've read it, and I have a few questions.

Why would they have waited to kill Sine? They would have just killed her outright if they didn't want her.

If they were the product of failed breeding, Sesshy thinks it would make more sense that their muzzle/blindfold were ways to break their spirits. She also thinks that the removal of Sile's eyes could have been the result of some sort of testing they were doing.

Also, how did they escape? Did someone help them? From what Sesshy and I have discussed/written, most captive unicorns are in some way, shape or form, bound. Usually with a chain or a rope to keep them from running away. DID THE VENGE FIND THEM? D:!! (lul I'm tired and silly)

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 8:09 pm
Ok that makes a bit more sense after thinking about it. 3nodding Thanks Sesshy!
I wasn't quite sure if they'd have help or not or how they would escape, I didn't quite get that in depth yet. xD  

Baby Pandah

Popular Sex Symbol

9,650 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Sesshy552

Vicious Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 12:20 pm
No problem C: I love to think up ideas on how things happen.

Hopefully by tonight we'll have more information on the front page to give a better idea of the backstory of this breed and how they work in the new Soquili lands. Also we have Elf Princess Flannery to thank for our new totem! <3

So bigbigbig thank you to her C:

And if you ever want some to chat with on things you can't figure out feel free to send me a pm or quote me here.
I'll get back to it fairly quickly! (Been kind of slow lately, but free now)

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 7:42 pm
Updated the Herd Life post with the herd Pledge and some more ranks.

Also added a Myth and Folklore section for some of the most common tales told. You are not limited to these!

evil pirate duck

Dapper Genius

Sesshy552

Vicious Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 12:25 am
emotion_kirakira  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 8:50 pm
Quick update, but Sesshy and I have recently been working on a little bit of a plot toy for the herd - the Watchers. Not something you have to worry about or concern yourself with for a LONG time, but Sesshy won Mind's birthday bash for one of them, and I will be continuously trying to get the other customed as best I can.

c: Just something fun to look forward to.

evil pirate duck

Dapper Genius

Sesshy552

Vicious Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 11:53 am
emotion_bigheart  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 7:46 pm
Finally we have banners xD  

Sesshy552

Vicious Kitten

evil pirate duck

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 7:46 pm
BANNERS!

Thanks to sesshy and her artistic GENUOUS~

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 10:38 pm
Ooo, love the banners and all of the updates guys! :3
Keep it up! Can't wait to get my girls!
And congrats on that custom win Sesshy!! biggrin  

Baby Pandah

Popular Sex Symbol

9,650 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Sesshy552

Vicious Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 1:12 am
We've been trying to get all the information out and fleshing out the IT quickly! <3
We also new have lead roles for the herd!
They'll be acting as mentors for the younger generation/give help to others in the rank when asked.
Are you interested in taking lead with one of your twins when you get them?

And thank you! /soexcited!

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 3:12 pm
emotion_kirakira  

Sesshy552

Vicious Kitten

evil pirate duck

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:46 pm
Story is done - finally. e_e Can I nap now, Sesshy?  
Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff