Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Young Justice: PANIC ATTACK (Open!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 7:33 pm
"Well, looks like you're with me." Lewis said cheerily as he waited for Data to give him a direction to go in.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 7:35 pm
The difference between the good guys and the bad guys

"I think I got the better side" Dead said with a bit of a grin as he looked towards Lewis as he started to walk after Archer. "Lets go then now and find what makes this place tick" Dead commented pulling a pocket out and rubbing his head.
Is whether they use a human shield or make themselves one.

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 12:00 am
Datascape narrowed her eyes at Dead when he made that comment, thinking of a few things he could have meant by that. Once they started moving she started walking in the other direction, gesturing for Lewis to follow. She checked the map again to see where they need to go to get to the east side.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 4:53 pm
"Sometimes, it really sucks having him as the only other dude on the team." Lewis said and shook his head as he followed along behind Datascape.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 2:06 pm
((Bump.))  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 9:08 am
“I'll deliver it to you,
A dream which makes you happy,”

Fade sighs silently, somewhat displeased at having to go with Dead. She turns and looks in the direction they would be exploring.

“To you who is still crying,
Wipe away your tears!”
-Happiness of Marionette

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 12:34 pm
Archer
Vonna King-Jones

Give me a target. No matter how small or how far, I'll hit it...

Archer started down the hall, or what was left of it, to the west, gesturing for Deadzone and Fade to follow.

Give me someone to protect. I'll give my life to keep them safe.

((I just saw Beauty and the Beast on stage last night, and the direction I've got Archer's group going made me think, "Stay out of the West Wing! It is forbidden!" lol))  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 4:07 pm
(Ok. Taking the reigns of who goes where everyone goes, Datascape and Psycho go to some beat up classroom, and the rest head to gym.)

As the Team went their separate ways, rats in the halls began to disperse and leave. Soon there was no sign of them, leaving on an unsettling silence with ambient noises from the decaying ruins. The group heading west, encountered halls littered with debris and deterioration. Dust filled the corridors along with scattered trash and papers. One such paper being a newspaper from five years ago. the front page having article about a slew a grizzly murders and a church shooting. Soon the trio was inside the remain of what seemed like gymnasium. A single light was flickering in the middle of the gym. Beaming light on a figure sitting slumped in a chair.

Meanwhile, at the other end, Datascape and PsychoStick had made it to an old classroom. There were old rusting chairs and desks inside along with cracked and ruined floor boards. All along the walls were display cases that had been broken into or opened. The room held particular oriental feeling about it. Like there was a theme to the room. Even an old scroll with illegible writing hung on the wall.

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 4:25 pm
"Have you ever had the feeling that we should be in a horror ghost story show" Dead asked as they walked slowly. Up the back of his neck the hair was standing on end trying to remove itself from his skin. He was on full alert and with all honesty scared with the way the area they were in felt. The sudden absence of the rats and the ambient sounds did not make this for a very enjoyable area to be in. "Lets hurry this up" he said as they got the the gymnasium. Looking ahead of them Dead felt his heart almost jump out of his chest as he saw the figure in the light. "Wasn't this place supposed to be abandoned" he asked the tinge of fear easy to pick out in his voice.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 5:51 pm
Archer
Vonna King-Jones

Archer's eyes narrowed, and she pulled an arrow from her quiver and nocked it to her bow, not really paying attention to which type she'd chosen. "It was," she muttered, creeping cautiously closer to the slumped figure.

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 6:45 pm
"Huh, I think I might have heard a story about this room from my Mom." Lewis mused as he walked around the room, looking at the decor. I wonder what happened to this place. Lewis thought as he continued to look around the room.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 9:35 pm
Keeping behind Archer Dead took a deep breath. The area he was in he didn't like it and wanted to escape from it as quickly as he could. He was getting shivers as his mind ran wild with idea's about things that could be hiding within the dark corridors of the room they were in. Shaking himself of the feeling atleast for the most part Dead looked over Archers shoulder again at the figure. As he did a small portal barely large enough for him to stick his poke thru appeared. Looking back next to him a matching one appeared as he pulled his extending staff out and stuck it thru poking the figure a few times with it in the shoulder.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 10:19 pm
As the figure was prodded and poke with the stick, it began to slump even more, eventually sliding off the chair it sat on. The figure lied the ground like a corpse. Upon closer inspection, there were a few flies buzzing around. Then it came, a small titter from far off in the corner of the gym. Unseen due to the lack of light and obstructing obstacles, loud enough to be heard through the echos.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 10:38 pm
Archer
Vonna King-Jones

"Ugh." Archer covered her mouth and nose with her forearm, trying to block out the smell of rotting flesh. "God, that's nasty," she muttered. Then, hearing the titter, she whirled, trying to find the source of the sound. "You hear that?" she whispered. "So much for being abandoned."

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 10:42 pm
Pulling his pole back Dead was holding the rod almost enough to crack it if he had any real strength. This place was to him like small confined places were to his father. "Yea I heard it" he said the trembling in his voice evident. He couldn't get the thought of all the things that could possibly be in the darkness plotting and scheming against them. It sent uncontrollable shivers up his spine as he tried his best to get ahold of himself.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff