Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Private Homes
Mitchell Home Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 11:45 am
User Image

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Home (Beginning of Summer)

Leonette sat on the couch practically frozen as David spoke to her. She knew his situation… How could she forget? She knew there was no way she’d agree with a lot of the things David would have to do… but she also knew he wouldn’t like doing them either. Though none of that really mattered to her, she trusted him and therefore she trusted his judgement. Even if he didn’t think he had the best reputation in the trust department.

The Gryffindor remembered what she’d said to him back when they started dating. He’d told her it was a bad idea and she told him nothing was going to change her decision on being with him. Leonette hadn’t wanted to loss him as a friend then and seeing him with Sapphire, that made her realize that she didn’t want to see him with any other girl but her. ‘If he thinks his feelings are selfish… mine aren’t much better…’ she thought. If she wasn’t selfish wouldn’t she have just walked away instead of being his girlfriend?

Honestly Leonette didn’t have the faintest idea but, when he got down on one knee and said those words with a ring like, nothing else mattered. Looking at the ring, it was the most beautiful ring she’d ever seen and she was so happy, she wanted to cry. ‘Are you supposed to feel this way when this happens…?’ she thought taking a much needed breathe as she brushed her thoughts aside. It didn’t matter however this did…

Looking from the ring to David Leonette silently nodded her head as she fought to get that one little world out. And after a brief moment she finally managed to say it. “Yes…” Leonette said as her eyes started to water. “A million times yes… because, I love you just as selfishly if not more Mr. David Sinclair Avery."

With: David

Wearing: Red Top & Jean Capris

OOC: Sorry she's so speechless but marriage proposals do have that effect on people.

mc2

User Image
Gwen the Finch

Gryfindor you say?
Yes, I could see you doing well there...
So be it! Gryffindor!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2015 5:36 pm
User Image
xDavid Sinclair Averyxxxxx
xxxx <7th Year>
Time: Summer of 2029
Dressed: "Casually"

------------------------------------------------------------------------xx

David waited as Leo seemed to sit there frozen. And tried to calm himself as he waited for Leo's answer. It would be yes, right? I mean she had to have put up with him and everything for this long for a reason, right? When she nodded, David let out the breath he was holding as Leo went on to accept, tears in her eyes. David jumped up, and pulled Leo into a hug still holding the ring in his hand and breathing out, "Thank God, I was so worried you'd say no, or laugh at me, or tell me off for springing this on you... but I figured there is no reason to wait that long after graduation but we should have time to plan things out... and..."

He paused and let go of her and held out the ring to her, "Um... anyways, if the ring doesn't fit perfectly, we're lucky we both can do magic and fix that problem... hopefully I got the size right, though..." And then he glanced away, waiting for Leo. He had expected Leo to say yes, especially on her father's reaction to him requesting his permission to propose to his daughter, but there was always a slight doubt on what if he got it wrong? Or what if he overstepped his boundaries? And what if Leo wasn't ready for something so suddenly? It wasn't like his other classmates were thinking marriage at the moment. However, David was a lot more old fashioned than many of his classmates, too. And, he was pretty sure some of the seventh years last year were moving in with their significant others... sort of the same thing, right?

Then again, that didn't matter: Leo had said yes. David stood there smiling at Leo, relief evident on his face.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

{OoC: Sorry, I've been swamped with work and such and slow to post.}
murruelecreuset

Quote:

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2015 8:08 pm
User Image

When David pulled her in, Leonette hugged him back. It surprised her that he would even think she’d say no. Then again she was still in school and most seventeen year olds didn’t think about getting married. “You really thought that?” she asked pretty much rhetorically when he let her go. She supposed her delayed response didn’t help his worrying any. “I’m sorry for making you worry. I assure you, I could never have said no to you and I would never have laughed at you over this either.” She apologized.

“As for you springing it on me… I’m not against surprises.” Leonette added with a smile. “Not when it’s something like this. Although a moment ago I thought I was going to pass out on you.” She said before shaking her head at the mere thought of it. “Besides that, you couldn’t have planned this any better in my opinion and I agree with you. Why wait, I told you years ago you were stuck with me.” The funny thing was now he really would be stuck with her for all intensive purposes.

Looking back at the ring Leonette’s smile never faltered. “Onto more important matters, this ring is absolutely stunning.” She said taking it from him. Just like any girl she couldn’t help but be completely taken away by it. “Well there’s only one way to find out if it fits.” She said taking it out of the box and looked at it more closely. Looking back at David Leonette held the ring back to him. “Care to do the honors?” she said with a smile. Something told her he’d gotten the size right, which was sure to make him even happier.

OOC: No problem, I'm currently unemployed so I kind of have all the time in the world. sweatdrop If I was working still I'd be in the same boat.

mc2

User Image
Gwen the Finch

Gryfindor you say?
So be it! Gryffindor!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2015 7:13 pm
User Image
xDavid Sinclair Averyxxxxx
xxxx <7th Year>
Time: Summer of 2029
Dressed: "Casually"

------------------------------------------------------------------------xx

When Leo asked the rhetorical question if he really thought she might say no, David gave her a half smile and a bit of a chuckle. It was him. He always had self doubt, it was something constantly swimming in the back of his head-assuming everyone thought the worst of him and that he couldn't measure up. It probably didn't help he expected perfection of himself and to make up for the worry of people by just not bothering to be likable. He wasn't great at it-but if he didn't try he didn't have to worry about failure. Regardless, Leo had said yes, but she tended to see past people for more than merely their surface traits-one of the reasons he fell for her. (And probably why she put up with him).

David shook his head and said, "I'm pretty sure your stuck with me more so than me being stuck with you... but yeah, you did say that a while ago. And, good thing I know how to revive a fainted person... though it might have made this a bit more awkward... um the proposal I mean." He added, blushing some, and a wide smile forming on his face as she handed the ring back and asked if he cared to do the honors. David nodded, and going back down on one knee slipped the ring on, relieved to find it fit, though he did usually have a pretty good guess on sizes. Smiling he stood and leaned forward to kiss her, at a loss for any more words. He couldn't imagine anything to damper his happiness at that moment.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

{OoC}
murruelecreuset

Quote:

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2015 12:02 pm
User Image

Leonette would agree to disagree on who was stuck with who. Though coming from David she understood his point of view. He always thought she just put up with him. Sounds logical when no one else liked him but she saw something in him that others didn’t. That something made it easy to be with him. At this point she wouldn’t be surprised if he thought she was settling on being with him. But Leonette knew she wasn’t, she wanted to be with David. In fact she honestly couldn’t think of anyone she would rather be with, as it should be.

“Yeah it would have.” Leonette replied knowing what he meant. She had to be the luckiest girl in the world having a guy in her life that could revive her from fainting. Smiling at David as she watched him slide the ring on her finger she couldn’t be happier. The ring fit perfectly just like she knew it would. Kissing her fiancé, Leonette felt like she was on cloud nine. She imagined she’d feel this way for a while. She only hoped that when her sisters found out they would be just as happy for her and wouldn’t ruin this new found high.

(End Scene)

OOC: ---

mc2

User Image
Gwen the Finch

Gryfindor you say?
So be it! Gryffindor!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2015 2:13 pm
Leonette Rosalia Mitchell
Gryffindor Seventh Year ~ Captain
Chaser ~ Engaged to David Avery (League)

User Image
Mira Ani Mitchell
Slytherin Fourth Year ~ Beater
Dating Timothy Whitethorne (Cherri)

User ImageLocation: Home

Leonette felt like nothing was going to make this happy feeling disappear. Her engagement with David felt like a dream and yet it was very much real. The best part was her father was fine with it. Even with knowing everything he hadn't questioned David on any matters regarding why he was asking so suddenly or anything to do with the Averys. Perhaps her father believed that they could deal with things on their own. She had yet to tell David that her father knew pretty much everything but planned on telling him in private (her house wasn't the place to do it). Regardless she'd get to it, as David had said she was truthful and was a terrible liar. So if he hadn't figured out by now that she probably told her father a thing or two then he didn't know her very well.

Deciding not to tell her sisters' about the engagement until after David left she'd just gotten upstairs. Looking over at her mother's finch Gwen, Leonette smiled. "I hope you're happy for me mum." she said before looking back down at the ring on her finger. It was a new feeling for her but she knew that ring was never coming off. "What you talking to mum about Leo?" Grace asked as she walked into their room. "Oh! Um... well Gracie it's something I'd like to tell you and Mira together." she answered spinning around as she put her hands behind her.

Suddenly as if Mira had known something was up she appeared at the door. "Tell us what together?" The Slytherin asked as she leaned up against the doorframe. "Yeah what is it?" Grace asked with a smile as she hoped on her bed. Leonette took a deep breath before answering. "Well... David and I are engaged." At those words Grace looked surprised yet happy and Mira looked like it hadn't quite sunk in. "You mean you're getting married?" Grace asked in pure excitement. That was enough sink it in for Mira and turn her stunned look into a flicker of terror before it changed to absolute anger.

"What? You can't get married, you aren't even seventeen yet!" Mira yelled. "I will be in the next couple of months." Leonette retorted. "Besides Dad approved it." she added crossing her arms. "He did? Why would he even think of doing a thing like that?" Mira asked rhetorically before continuing. "You know what I don't care. The least David could have done was tell me he was going to ask you." she added before Leonette stopped her. "What if he Mira, would you have said no?" she questioned her, causing Mira to freeze for a second. "That's not the point!" Mira shouted before running out of the room and out the front door. She needed to get out of there. "Well I'm happy for you Leo..." Grace said looked from the empty doorway to her sister. "Thanks, Gracie. I'm sure once Mira calms down she won't be so mad about it... I hope..."

(Exit Mira to Whitethorne Home)

User Image

Grace Nicola Mitchell
Ravenclaw Second Year

Stat's

Leonette: Happier then ever
Mira: Severely Upset
Grace: Happy for my sister

Wearing

Leonette: Red Top & Jean Capris
Mira: Blue Summer
Grace: Sun Dress

With: each other

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 10:13 am
Gryffindor Seventh Year ~ Captain
Chaser ~ Engaged to David Avery (League)

User Image
Mira Ani Mitchell
Slytherin Fourth Year ~ Beater

User ImageLocation: Home (Sometime after the blow up)

Leonette had been laying on her bed half studying and half deep in thought about everything else going on in her life. Rolling onto her back the seventh year couldn’t bring herself to look at the textbook with so much on her mind. It wasn’t until Grace came into her room that she looked away from the ceiling. “Leo, are you alright?” she asked curiously sitting on her own bed across from her sister. “Yeah, I’ve just got a lot on my mind.” Leonette explained. Grace thought about it and realized her older sister really did. “Like what? Maybe I can help.” She suggested, she was smart after all.

Thinking about it for a minute Leonette wasn’t sure if her younger sister could help. In fact she was pretty sure she couldn’t. “Just stuff… I have NEWTs to worry about, the wedding, and on top of all that I have no idea what my friends are going to think about all this.” She humored her sister. “It don’t matter what they think Leo. If they’re your friends then they’ll support you like they did before.” Grace said with a nod. “As for the wedding my advice, don’t worry about it till after your NEWTs. David wouldn’t want you to blow your tests over all this.” She added just as Mira stepped into the room.

“She’s right you know…” Mira said falling silent just as quickly as she spoke up. “I know that.” Leonette said sitting up. “If it helps I didn’t snitch to Tanya or anyone else.” Mira commented before shaking her head. “Leo… Can we talk… alone some place…?” she asked stepping into the room a little more. “Um… sure…” Leonette replied. “Grace you can stay out of trouble for a while right?” she asked her younger sister. “Um… yeah, I’ll just sit here and read.” Grace answered her. “Alright then, Mira and I are going to go out of a bit. We’ll be back soon.” She said before walking out of the room with Mira following behind her older sister. “Take your time.”

(Exit Leonette & Mira onto Streets of Ackerley)

User Image

Grace Nicola Mitchell
Ravenclaw Second Year

Stat's

Leonette: Contemplating
Mira: Thinking... wanting to talk...
Grace: Trying to help

Wearing

Leonette: White Dress
Mira: Green Dress
Grace: Blue shirt and shorts

With: each other

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2015 10:57 pm
Former Gryffindor ~ Unemployed
Engaged to David Avery (League)
George Edwyn Mitchell
Muggle Liaison Office Employee
Former Gryffindor

User ImageUser Image Location: Home

The wedding was practically less than a week away or so it seemed and Leonette had a large dilemma with regards to jewelry. She had the prefect dress, the prefect shoes, hell she even had the perfect makeup. However she didn't want to part with the key necklace she always wore. It was her mother's but she felt the need to wear something more on her special day. Though the thought of taking it off just make Leonette feel like a part of her mother wasn't going to be there on her wedding day.

It wasn't until Leonette started muttering something about pearls that George wandered into her bedroom. "What's this about pearls?" he asked causing the reason graduate to jump a bit. "Oh nothing... it's just something every girl should have." she sighed. Of course what she meant to say was that every Avery girl had some kind of pearl item. Not to mention that she felt it was needed on her wedding day just for that particular reason. "If you say so, I might be able to help with that." he said with a smile before gesturing for her to follow. Raising her eye brow curiously Leonette followed her father unsure of what he was getting at.

Entering his room, George pulled out a jewelry case. Sitting down on the edge of his bed he gestured for her to join him. Walking over and taking a seat she knew this had something to do with her mother. "This was your mother's, I'm sure she'd want you to have it." he said only confirming her thoughts. Opening the case to reveal a pearl necklace Leonette was at a loss for words. Reaching her hand out to gently brush over it she finally found her voice. "What about Mira and Grace?" she asked with concern. "Don't worry your mother has plans for all of you as do I." he told her. "There is also a bracelet to go with it." he added. "What about mum's necklace...?" Leonette asked bringing her hand to hold the key around her neck. "I'm sure one of your sisters' would hold onto it for you." George assured her. "Besides, your mother wouldn't miss your wedding day for the world. She's always watching over us."

"Alright I'll wear them." Leonette agreed, if it was what her mother wanted there was no arguing it. Hearing the door down stairs George took the brief moment to pull out yet another jewelry case, this one meant for a ring. "This is from me. With everything that happened I didn't have time to give it to you. It's just a graduation present." George told her brushing it off as nothing. "You didn't have too..." Leonette said taking the box. Inside was a white gold ring with a red gem. "It's beautiful... and it matches my engagement ring." she said with a smile. "Thank you dad." she added with a hug just as Mira walked into the room.

Leonette

Wearing: Sun Dress

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

George

Wearing: Casual

Who we're with: Each other... Mira

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2015 11:37 pm
Mira Ani Mitchell
Slytherin Fifth Year ~ Beater

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Home

"Don't mention it." George told his oldest daughter just as Mira spoke up. "Hey mind if I borrow you for a second." Mira said from the door way. "No not at all. Borrow away." he said with a smile. Leonette looked over to Mira before getting up, taking the ring with her. "I'll put these with the dress." George mentioned as she left the room. "What's up...? Where were you and Grace...?" Leonette asked as they headed to the stairs. "Shopping, we meant to get it sooner but... well you know pretty much why..." Mira answered falling silent at the thought.

Grace had been in the hospital for weeks before she woke up after the attack at Hogsmeade. It had been hard on both girls never mind their father knowing the youngest Mitchell wasn't her normal lively self. Sure she hadn't died but just being asleep in a hospital bed was cause for concern. Mira hadn't taken the event well as she felt responsible for what happened. Leo on the other hand held nothing against the Slytherin but she had worried quite a bit despite hearing she'd be find once she woke up.

Heading down the stairs Leonette wondered what they could have possibly gone shopping for that required her attention. It couldn't have been wedding related, she knew that. Though when she heard the soft tweets of a bird she understood just what it was. "Surprise…!" Grace cried out. "We thought you might need a new pet." Mira said with a smile. "We didn't think David would mind." Grace added with the same smile. "We know he's not the same as Gwen but..." Mira went on being cut off by Grace. "He's an owl finch." she finished brightly. "He's beautiful. Does he have a name?" Leonette asked curiously. "No, I wanted to name him Shade but Grace said we should let you decide." Mira answered. "It's only fair." Grace added. "I think Shade is a perfect name." she said with a smile.

"Great cause we have bigger problems then a bird's name." Mira commented before looking to Grace and then back at Leo. "What...?" Leonette asked curiously hoping it wasn't anything bad. "I don't know what to wear jewelry wise..." Grace admitted. "She won't take my advice so..." The Slytherin said figuring only the bride could help her sister at this point. "You can wear this." Leonette replied holding up the key around her neck. "But that's mum's and you always wear it." Grace commented. "I won't be wearing it during the wedding and I need someone to look after it for me." she explained. "And what am I chopped liver?" Mira asked crossing her arms.

Leonette simply rolled her eyes. "Do you want it then?" she asked glancing at her. "No, I've got my accessories all picked out and they go beautifully with my dress. So she can have it." Mira replied. "Then all you need is earrings and a bracelet." Leonette smiled. "Which I'm sure Mira can help you with." she added looking to her sister. "Yeah, I can help with that." she agreed. "Thank you Leo and you too Mira." Grace said practically beaming. "Yeah, you're welcome..."

User Image

Grace Nicola Mitchell
Ravenclaw Third Year

Stat's

Leonette: Happy
Mira: Happy... Trying not to think about what happened...
Grace: Ecstatic!

Wearing

Leonette: Sun Dress
Mira: Blue Sun Dress
Grace: All in pink

With: each other...

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2015 12:27 pm
Mira Ani Mitchell
Slytherin Fifth Year ~ Beater

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Home

Later that day Leonette had gotten into packing up the remainder of her things. She had been debating on what she was going to do with her broom and about the wedding. When Mira made her way into her sister's room it at least made one of her thoughts easier. "Hey Mira, I want you to have my broom." she commented looking over at her. The Slytherin was now standing there in shock. "Mira, are you alright?" she asked stopping what she was doing. "Um... yeah... You want to give me your broom?" Mira questioned before taking a seat on Grace's bed. "Yeah, I mean I'm not going to need it and you'll be playing quidditch. It makes sense." Leonette explained. "What about my broom then?" What was she supposed to do with two brooms? "You could always try pressuring Grace into playing." she suggested. "Not that I condone that."

"Sure you don't." Mira shook her head. "Aside from the broom, what is wrong with you? You're packing that usually makes you happy." she asked curiously. "There's nothing wrong with me Mira. I'm fine." Leonette commented although they both knew what fine really meant. "I'm not stupid Leo, you aren't fine. You're freaking out about the wedding aren't you?" Mira asked crossing her arms. "Maybe I am... I just keep wondering if maybe we're rushing things." There was no sense hiding what was really worrying her. Mira got up from her stop and went over to Leonette. "Leo what are you trying to say?" she questioned. "I just don't know if I'm ready. Besides, what made David want to marry me? I'm not that special... and I'm nothing like anyone in his family would approve of. I personally think they just put up with me." Leonette commented. "Leo... you aren't saying you don't want to get married?" Grace spoke up from the doorway, jaw dropped.

Both Leonette and Mira looked over to Grace surprised to see her there. "That's not what she's saying." Mira quickly spoke up before grabbing Leo's shoulders to make her look at her. "Leo, listen to me. You don't know what you're saying. The wedding is like a week away it's just nervous wedding jitters." Mira told her. "I suppose so but..." Leonette fell silent not knowing if it wasn't or not. "Look, you love him and David loves you. If you really think your rushing things, answer me this. Could you see your live without him? Can you be away from him for more than a day without feeling like a part of you is missing? If the answer to those two questions is no then you aren't rushing anything." Mira told her brightly. "Mira's right Leo..." Grace commented. "But what about the Avery's..." Leonette muttered mostly to herself but loud enough for Mira to hear her. "What about them? Are you a lion or are you a house cat?" Mira said with a smile. "I..." she muttered before falling silent. "Don't let them get to you. David picked you because you're nothing like them. Be brave, you've got nothing to lose but him." Mira said letting her go. Honestly Leonette didn't know what she was thinking. Something told her Mira was right it was just wedding jitters and she shouldn't be afraid.

User Image

Grace Nicola Mitchell
Ravenclaw Third Year

Stat's

Leonette: Happy / Unsure... I'm losing my mind...
Mira: Shocked / My sister has lost her mind...
Grace: She doesn't mean that!

Wearing

Leonette: Sun Dress
Mira: Blue Sun Dress
Grace: All in pink

With: each other...

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 3:26 pm
Grace Nicola Mitchell
Ravenclaw Alumni
Pureblood ~ Potioneer
Dating Avian Lovette

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Wearing: Casual
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Mira Ani Mitchell
Slytherin Alumni
Pureblood ~ Potioneer
Dating Timothy Whitethorne

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Wearing: CasualUser Image
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

User Image

Grace was up in her usual spot of the attic. She was mindlessly playing two sides of a game of chess, thinking about Avian. She missed school already and it wasn’t so much school. It was the fact that she wouldn’t get to see Avian every day. Deep in thought she paused to look out the window. ‘Why did we have to be a year apart?’ She thought. Grace could only wonder how Avian would be this year without her. Course he had NEWTs to worry about much like she did the year before. The hard part is she knew something was going on with him. She chocked it down to it having something to do with Avian’s father but didn’t have the heart to ask.

Mira on the other hand was quite content with how things were working out with her. She was playing with Snow her white little flying squirrel. The small rodent had looks that could kill. At the moment it was gliding around her room like a monkey. Eventually the little thing had enough and glided over to her. Finding a spot in the top part of her shirt it snuggled right in. “Cute Snow.” She said quietly as she gently stroked its soft fur. Mira couldn’t complain especially when Snow was as light as a feather.

After a moment, Mira came out of her room and walked down the hall to her sister’s room. In all fairness it used to be hers. Opening the door she didn’t see Grace anywhere. “Grace you in here?” She asked. Hearing Mira’s voice Grace tore her gaze from the window. “Yes, I’m up here.” She replied as she mindlessly went back to playing her two sided chess game. “Okay…” Mira raised an eyebrow at her sister’s words. ‘Odd… very odd…’ She thought before climbing up the ladder.

“What are you doing up here?” Mira asked climbing up into the attic loft. “Nothing…” Grace said making another move on the chessboard. Her voice sounding like she was there but not really there. “You’re thinking about something.” The Slytherin alumni commented making a move for the other side of the board. It wasn’t the first time Mira would jump into her chess games. It used to be the only way they could have a civil conversation. “I’m always thinking, Mira.” Grace answered.

Before long Mira had taken a number of her pieces on the board, Grace barely even seemed to notice any of it. “What’s the problem before I resort to my usual methods?” She asked with a bit of warning. The last thing Grace wanted was Mira to beat it out of her. “I’m just thinking that’s all.” Grace answered again trying to get away with being as vague as possible. “Thinking about what?” Mira asked again at that point Grace was stick between a rock and a hard place. “About Avian…” The Ravenclaw alumni answered with a sigh. “I get it. I mean I’ve never gone through it but I get it.” She replied calmly. “You do?” Grace raised an eyebrow at her. “Yes. Though, it’s only a year.” Mira waved off her sister’s look. “Yeah, yeah. I know a year seems like a long time. I’m pretty sure I can keep you busy until then… or do I have to get you an owl so you can pester him with so many letters it’ll be like you never left?”

Grace crossed her arms in front of her. “I’m not that type of girl.” She told her sister. Mira grinned beginning to wonder if her sister was that kind of girl. Though, Grace would never admit it if she was. “Hey, Timothy will be away for work during our anniversary if you wanted to hang out. It might keep your mind off things.” She offered. “It’s just an offer. I mean once you get your application approved we’ll be hanging like all the time. So, I can get it if you wouldn’t want to.” She added sheepishly. This being nice thing as harder then it looked. “No, I… I’d like that.” Grace said letting her arms fall to her sides. “Speaking of Timothy, when are you two moving in together?” That question only caused Mira’s face to flush and her to fall completely silent.

With: Each other...

Private Homes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas