Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Teepees
[IC] =Nel's Teepee= Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alice says RAWR

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 2:37 pm
The mare nodded happily. "Indeed it is warmer now." The moon was bright and the fish kept jumping up and down. Tetyawna walked off and a bit closer to the lake, staring into the water. If only I could somehow swim. Her legs made her go in the water until the water was up to her knees. "Wow, the water is cold."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 2:43 pm
Helaku grinned. "Indeed, sounds refreshing." Suddenly, he plunged past her into deeper water, striking out strongly with his legs. "Hehah!" he laughed in triumph, holding his nose up above the water. "So it IS possible for Soquili to swim!"  

Excited Apathy

Obsessive Hoarder

Alice says RAWR

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 3:02 pm
Going in deep water wasn't her thing. She didn't like swiming and is always scared that she may drown. Her head turned to look at the moon and then back at Helaku playing in the water. "Maybe we can catch a fish. Of course we'll let it go after." Tetyawna held her breath and ducked her head in. A scaley tail hit her face and she couldn't help it but to jumped back up for more air. "Phew! I wish I could've opened my eyes."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 10:10 am
After a couple minutes, Helaku started realizing how far down the bottom was beneath him, and in a bit of a panic struck for shore. Panting, he shook himself off and grinned at Tetyawna. "I just kinda realized how deep it is over there. It's fine unless you realize how far down the bottom is."  

Excited Apathy

Obsessive Hoarder

Alice says RAWR

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 10:16 am
She walked out of the water and on the the dry land. "That was fun." Her head watched the water flow by. "Yea. It does seem deep. The color over there is darker too." The mare started to walk away from the lake but stopped and looked back. "You want to do something else or go somewhere else? Or did ya' want to stay here?"

Tetyawna felt safe around Helaku. It was like he was here to guard her.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 2:41 pm
Helaku pawed slightly at the surface of the water, momentarily entranced by the ripples he caused as he thought. "It'll be dark soon," he said quietly. "If you have anywhere you need to return, you'd probably have time before full dark. If not..." He smiled. "Then we can walk a bit more."  

Excited Apathy

Obsessive Hoarder

Alice says RAWR

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 2:49 pm
(( I have time for a RP respond. Time to see Helaku's reaction of Tetyawna's talent. wink ))

Her head thought of many things they could do. "No, I have no place to stay for the night. I usually just find shelter and stay there." A huge tree with thick branches was near and she wanted to show Helaku her talent and probably favourite thing to do. She ran straight to the tree and started to put one hoove on a branch, then another. The mare continued this for a while, until she got to the last branch that she believed could support her weight.

From where she was, she could see the lake and a forest. Perhaps some very tall mountains. Tetyawna wished Helaku could come up there to look at the scenery too. "It's beautiful......." A dark blue covered the sky which was before a lighter blue. Dots of yellow appeared afterwards and soon it became dark. The red panda climbed back down and waited for Helaku to reach her. "You're lucky you have a place to stay."

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 3:25 pm
Helaku's eyes appeared to grow as large and round as small saucers as he watched her climb the tree, and it was a gargantuan effort to restrain himself from demanding that she come down before she hurt herself. Those branches looked so much more slender when they were supporting her weight...by the time she finally came back down, he was trembling slightly. And through it couldn't be told unless one actually reached a hand or muzzle to touch, beneath his mane was slightly damp from sweat. It took a few moments before he had sufficient control of himself to respond. "Y-yeah...I just kinda found it, really. I was messin' around in this forest and found it. It's not too far away, actually." She seemed as if this was a normal thing for her, so Helaku figured perhaps it was best if he simply got used to it.  

Excited Apathy

Obsessive Hoarder

Alice says RAWR

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 5:53 pm
Water was dripping from Helaku's head. It is probably from the lake. Of course she didn't know he was sweating. Instead, his reaction made Tetyawna know what he was thinking. "That is good." Her head moved up and down happily. "Where is this place exactly?" After a few sounds from owls, she decided maybe she should say something that made him feel a bit better. "It's a talent or gift I have. When I climb trees, I'm as light as a feather. It's wierd, but I enjoy it." The mare hoped, that what she said, would make him feel better.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 6:08 pm
Tilting his head, Helaku listened in fascination to her explanation of this...ability to climb trees. It sounded almost like the tales of flutter Soquili...only he hadn't heard about them climbing, just flying. Afterwards, he nodded as he relaxed. "It's only a little ways from here, we should be able to get there with a short walk."  

Excited Apathy

Obsessive Hoarder

Alice says RAWR

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 6:20 pm
Oh good! I just noticed something! "Hey hey!" She ran up beside him and started walking with the stallion. "I just remembered....that there is a cave near this area.....I shall just stay there for the night. It shall be my new home." Tetyawna giggled as she ran off towards the cave. Surprisingly it wasn't far neither. Oh wow....it's warm in here.

Nothing was in the cozy, empty thing, but it still made her happy. I shall stay here forever.....well not forever.....just nights would be great! The mare walked in and found that it was perfect. When the moon comes out, it's light shines right at the cave opening. "This is good.....I could simply use the moon's brightness for the light."

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 7:22 pm
Helaku smiled, pleased that she was happy with the cave. "Neat! And it's not far from my teepee. Which is pretty much like a cave made of hides. Or that's how mum explained it to me. I came out of my basket in one...so they're not really strange to me. You might find it a bit odd though." He arched his neck slightly and tilted his head, content for the moment.  

Excited Apathy

Obsessive Hoarder

Alice says RAWR

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 7:50 pm
"This is a perfect place to stay in." Hearing that it wasn't far from his home, she smiled and giggled. "That is good, maybe I will visit your place." Her eyes felt so tired that she couldn't help her self. "Okay....yea...I think I will sleep now." The mare smiled at him and found the coziest place and layed there. "Good night." Tetyawna let her eyelids slowly cover her eyes.

(( I guess that is the end of our long RP. 3nodding ))  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 8:40 pm
((Yupyup. Now I can post the one set after it.))

Helaku smiled gently. "Goodnight," he said in a soft tone, before turning and quietly making his way to his own teepee. Once there, he curled up among the soft hides on the ground, faintly smelling of the strange human he'd only seen once or twice in his entire life, if that often.  

Excited Apathy

Obsessive Hoarder

Excited Apathy

Obsessive Hoarder

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 8:41 pm
March 15, 2006

Nel_Zelpher_2005
Helaku gave an amused snort as he watched. It would be interesting seeing how this other stallion fared with the energetic and curious Tetyawna. He'd probably come down himself soon enough, but for now he was content to watch until one of them noticed him.

Talencia
The tall red bay stallion smiled tolerantly. He had great patience for both the young and the curious. He had to, in order to give the little children of the village riding lessons. Many of them learned much about riding as well as horses from him. He had no problems methodically answering this excitable, inquisitive mare's questions.

"I am here to watch these creatures. They are sheep, and are not especially smart." He tossed his nose to the dog, which had stopped circling the herd and was now sitting on the other side, watching the animals cropping grass and cavorting about. "Mita over there helps keep them together, otherwise they would wander off and get themselves into trouble."

He chuckled at her inquiry about their softness. "They are a little soft, especially the young ones, which are called lambs. But I find that they are not quite as soft as they look. Their fur is very dense." He swept his tail back and forth, discouraging a pair of meandering flies from alighting on his rump. "The humans use that fur to make clothes and all sorts of other soft things."

The wind gusted by, sending their tails swirling. Eloran tossed his head to keep his forelock out of his eyes and paused. There was a faint scent on the wind. He raised his head higher and swung it to look all around. Was there something drawing near?

Chamain
Tetyawna smiled at the answers, she was definetly happy about the last answer. So they're kind soft huh? She wanted to stick her nose into one of the sheep's coat and smell it but knew it would be bad if she did. "Sheeps.....heh....." The word made her kinda.....bounce in the inside. This mare had very strange reactions to different words.

"Hi there Mita." Her head turned to the dog and smiled. "If they take their fur, would they be cold?" Another soquili approached them and was close by. I remember this scent.... Her eyes searched for the soquili.

Nel_Zelpher_2005
Helaku grinned. Well. It seemed it hadn't taken them long at all to become aware of another in their midst. Pity that the red bay had noticed him first, though. He'd hoped to 'play' with the herd a bit before he'd seen that Tetyawna was there. And he didn't honestly want to cause harm. He sauntered down the hill, head tilted jauntily. "Well hello good sir, Tetyawna."

Talencia
Eloran relaxed as it turned out to be yet another soquili. He neighed a friendly greeting to the newcomer. "Greetings, I am Eloran, and I see you already know Tetyawna." He smiled, but kept one eye on the sheep. They were getting very curious about this gathering of horses.

In fact, the herd had drifted towards them so that those ewes and lambs that were on the edge of the group were now milling amongst them. The curious animals sniffed the legs of the soquili and walked between their legs, under their bellies. Several of the lambs were leaping about, soaring over the backs of their mothers and aunts.

This didn't bother Eloran very much, save that he'd have to be very careful not to trod on one of them if the need arose to race to meet a predator. His ears kept swiveling and listening in all directions. His socializing wasn't interfering with his job, as yet. He was perfectly capable of chatting with his new acquaintances while still keeping his sense alert for a threat to his charges.

Chamain
The mare smiled happily when Helaku appeared. "Hey Helaku!" She nodded at Eloran. "Yes, Helaku and I have met before." Of course talking about when they frist met, she blushed from what happened but concentrated on the conversation. "Uh.....the sheeps are....indeed very soft in some ways."

A sheep walked under her and the fur touched her stomache. It tickled her but she tried not to giggle. Her eyes kept looking at Helaku and the sheep. "What are you doing around here Helaku?"

Shariea
The sun was shining brilantly down upon the budding trees and blades of fresh grass that dotted the landscape through the frosty ground. Spring was well on its way, yet winters chill didnt want to let go of its hold upon the land. The susn warm rays danced upon high flyer's smooth purple coat and her brightly colored wings. A shower of sparkles seemed to be left in her wake as the shimer of her wing beats glinted against the sun.

High flyer found herself bored for once, nothing seemed to catch her intrest for very long today. Her long teal tresses danced behind her upon the updrafts of her wake, as she circled around a valley. Sheep dotted the landscape here, as well as what looked to be a few Soquili, ones she'd yet to meet.

Her little hooves running upon the air, she streamed down from the sky and landed with a grace befitting this beautiful flutter. She greeted everyone with a friendly whinny, and shook her head sending her teal mane lashing around her.

Nel_Zelpher_2005
Helaku inclined his head in a respectful nod. "Nice to meet you Eloran." Turning to Tetyawna he smiled. "Ah, just exploring around again. It's fun learning the lay of the land." Then he nearly jumped out of his skin as a tiny Soquili landed nearby. He'd only seen a flying Soquili once before, and this one was much smaller than Rikka. "Erm...hello there, little one."

Talencia
Eloran whickered compassionately at the leap lambs, reaching to mock-n** at one as it bounced by him. He was quite fond of the relatively stupid creatures. He valued innocence and sweetness of nature. One rarely found a grumpy sheep... well, except around shearing time, he mentally amended. Which reminded him....

"And as to them getting cold when they are sheared of their wool, the shepherds make sure to do it at a warm time of year, when the wool actually makes them quite uncomfortable."

And then something magical happened. A delicate, small soquili zoomed out of the sky and alighted near their impromptu gathering. The nearby sheep started to bolt at the sudden movement, but then eyed her suspiciously. First one, then another, then all those around seemed to accept that she must just be one very big butterfly, and apparently that meant they should not mind her quick movements. Before long, the sheep were practically ignoring her, except for a few curious lambs, who sauntered up and sniffed her closely.

Eloran was stunned by the appearance of the flutter, though. If his jaw could have hit the ground, it would have. He stared in utter wonder at the lovely small beauty before him. Why... this was a soquili, he realized in astonishment. A soquili of fantasy, surely! Her sweeping mane and tail floated about her like silk, and her wings shimmered. Her very voice seemed lilting like music. For once, this very gentlemanly stallion forgot all his manners and simply stared.

Chamain
Tetyawna saw Eloran's reaction and giggled. "Hi there." I wish I had such wings like that. That was the very first thing that popped into his mind. She hit Eloran with her tail slightly to wake him up from dreaming. Hmmmm..... She moved a little over closer to Helaku so the soquili, that had just arrived, could stand beside Eloran.

I know he might not....like that but oh well. The mare just smiled and waited for the beautiful soquili to walk beside Eloran. While she waited, her attention was kinda focussed on Helaku and the sheeps. A very clean sheep kept staring at her.

Nel_Zelpher_2005
Helaku was a little surprised when Tetyawna moved closer, but it was a good kind of suprise, like waking up to find a present at the entrance of your teepee. Grinning, he playfully nipped at her mane.

Talencia
The swat of Tetyawna's tail did indeed remind Eloran of his manners. He shook his head as if stirring himself from a daydream and opened his mouth to say something he hoped was polite. Just then, however, the magical soquili mare fluttered away, heading for lands unknown. He blinked a few times, trying to decide if he was disappointed or just feeling lucky to have seen her at all. He HAD seen her, right?

He turned to give his companions a questioning look. "Was that what I thought it was?" He realized belatedly how he had just called the beautiful vision an "it" and ducked his head in embarassment. "I mean, was that really a small soquili with butterfly wings?" He was beginning to doubt his sanity. He had never heard of or seen such a thing. Could the villagers really just take the existence of soquili like her for granted so that they didn't even discuss such wonders? Flutter soquili couldn't be all that common, surely, or he would have seen one before now!

Lost in his swirling thoughts, he did not notice the black and white mare watching their gathering. He did absently nudge a leaping lamb towards it's bleating mother. It seems it was the lamb's lunchtime.

Chamain
Tetyawna focussed on the conversatng so didn't noticed much around until she got nipped from Helaku. She smiled and looked down still smiling. The mare made little circles in the dirt after she got nipped. Her tail moved from side to side and hit Helaku gently for nipping her. "Erm......yea.....I guess that was." she mumbled.

Oh wow......I've seen 2 new soquilis today. The sky was beautiful and the sun was bright. It made her feel like if she was floating on a soft cloud and resting. Her eyes closed and she imagined it all.

Nel_Zelpher_2005
Helaku laughed gently and nudged a sheep that was moving a little too close to him for comfort. He wasn't one for being physically close, with few exceptions. Well, wasn't one for being physically close with strange creatures that he'd hardly seen before.

Talencia
A voice called and Eloran pricked his ears. He moved gracefully around the two flirting soquili to see the younger shepherd approaching. The injured lamb was tucked securely under his arm and he was wavng to Eloran. He neighed a welcome to the boy, and was answered with a friendly whoop. A few of the ewes bleated a greeting to the boy as well. They knew him to be kind and sometimes to give treats. This was a clever way of letting the sheep know they could look to him for protection and caring.

The tall stallion turned to the other two. "It seems my work here, looking after the sheep, is done. I rarely get very far away from the village," he began hesitantly. "Is there anywhere either of you would recommend I visit?" He nudged another lamb with his nose, for it was busy playing around Helaku's legs and was thus being left behind. The herd had shifted again, this time to encompass the boy. Eloran watched as the lamb scampered after the others before turning his attention back to his companions.

Chamain
Tetyawna smiled at Eloran but looked at Helaku, wondering if Helaku wanted to go somewhere. She didn't even know how to get from place to place. It was better if someone who knew this land better than her, suggested an area. "Er....."

Her eyes kept looking from Helaku and then back to Eloran. I wonder where are we going next.

Nel_Zelpher_2005
Helaku blinked a few moments, brow furrowed as he thought. Finally he flicked his tail and pawed the earth lightly with a forehoof. "Can't say I know of any place in particular, but that doesn't mean we can't go exploring. All we gotta do is pick a direction." He flashed a foolhardy grin.

Talencia
Eloran looked between the two of them thoughtfully. They really did look like they could use some time just to themselves. He didn't want to disturb their time together, and he really didn't feel like doing much exploring today.

"That's alright, you two go on without me. I'm sure someone needs me back in the village anyway." He smiled and nodded his head to them both. "I'm glad I met both of you, and I hope I'll get the chance to see you again soon."

Thus the gentle-hearted stallion turned and walked patiently back towards the village, amused at the two young soquili who weren't even sure of their attraction to each other. Yes, he was glad to give them some time alone. Love wasn't something to be treated lightly, but with great respect and honor.

Chamain
Tetyawna watched Eloran leave in confusion. "Erm, okay. Well nice meetin' ya'." She watched him disappear in the distance before turning and looking at Helaku. "So......what cha' want to do or go?" Her ears listened closely for anymore soquilis that may have landed or walked by. The mare waited for his answer patiently even though inside she was hyper.

Libra07
As king walked throught the forest, the light began to become dimmer. His ears twitched as he recongnized a familiar voice. who could that be? He thought to him self. He decided to wait and see before he gave a call out to the two soquili.

Nel_Zelpher_2005
Once Eloran left, Helaku grew nervous so close to human habitation. Everything looked and smelled odder around people...suddenly, a branch or twig or something crunchy crunched behind him, startling him into bolting off.

Teepees

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff