Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Private Homes
Fallrein Homestead Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2016 3:57 pm
Everybody wants to be a cat,
Because a cat's the only cat
Who knows where it's at.
Everybody's pickin' up on that feline beat,
'Cause everything else is obsolete.
Now a square with a horn,
Can make you wish you weren't born,
Every time he plays; and with a square in the act,
He can set music back to the caveman days.

User Image
𝔰𝔦𝔩𝔞𝔰
𝔤𝔞𝔟𝔯𝔦𝔢𝔩
𝔣𝔞𝔩𝔩𝔯𝔢𝔦𝔫

eight years old │ adopted │ squib

Silas heard footsteps coming quick, and rocked back half a step warily until he realized it was Pa. Pa was a grownup, but to Silas he still looked like a boy. Not a boy like him, but a bigger, older boy. Either way, he was nice, and his dog, Freya, looked like a wolf, but really white and fluffy and smaller. Pa didn't talk. Silas was not sure why; if he had been told he couldn't quite remember. This didn't bother him; Silas was not exceptionally talkative himself, and Pa could talk with his fingers and hands, anyways. Silas had watched him. He didn't know what he was saying, but he figured that if he watched enough, eventually he would. Papa spoke English, and French. Silas wanted to learn that too, and- and the other way Papa talked, with the strange words. Sometimes they rhymed, sort of? He didn't know how to describe it.

Pa had picked him up and hugged him, and while Silas generally was of the opinion that eight was too old to be picked up like a little kid, he tolerated it from Papa and Pa, because they wanted to hug him like that, and he thought he should be nice about it. Still, he didn't mind the embrace at all right now, when his heart was thumping very hard against the inside of his chest. He could feel it, like it was trying to get out. "I got scared," he mumbled into Pa's shoulder, his face pressed into it. Then he heard a voice and knew it was Papa, and looked up. "M'sorry. I got scared," he said plainly, as that was typically how Silas said things. "Not of my room," he tried to explain. "But it was-," he trailed off and debated lying and saying he knew there was a monster in his wardrobe. He didn't know, he just had his suspicions. And if there wasn't Papa and Pa might just check and then make him go back to bed. He huffed a little and buried his face in Pa's shoulder again, at a loss for words.

OOC:
Yukina101

Devlyn Maycry

I've heard some corny birds
Who tried to sing,
But a cat's the only cat
Who knows how to swing.
Who wants to dig a long-haired gig,
Or stuff like that?
Who knows where it's at.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2016 7:20 pm
User ImageUser Image
xxxxxx

Marius snorted at Tobi's words. His accent was probably 100 times worse when he was sleepy. He freed one of his arms to pull Tobi into the cuddle puddle as well and pressed a kiss to his cheek before pressing a kiss to Silas' forehead as well. Although he was tall, especially among his own family, Tobi still managed to tower over him perfectly. Okay he didn't tower over him, he was only like 3 inches taller, but it was still weird to Marius. He was used to be the tallest.

Honestly though, he kind of actually really loved it a lot. Tobi made him feel all small and petite and stuff. He guessed. He didn't really know how to explain it. It was like he was finally free to just be himself and not have to take care of anyone else. It was nice to have that. It was nice to have Tobi. Although it had been a short period of time, he could honestly say he loved Tobi very very much. He glanced at Silas as he began speaking and patted him on the back sympathetically. He remembered his first night in the Roach-Rojas house. It had been rather scary and he'd been 12 years old at the time. He couldn't imagine if he'd been younger and moved to a huge house like this one. He cuddled Silas tighter, and glanced at Tobi, willing the man to ask what had scared him.

The Forgotten Weasley

Yukina101

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2016 9:11 pm
User Image
User Image

New Lord Moineau BernardTaken Knower of Occulumency ♋Illegitimate Nott ♚ Lionel

╔═══════════════════╗
Tobi's sleepy grin fell flat off his face at Silas' mumbled confession and didn't hesitate to wrap his own arms around both him and Marius once the slightly shorter man pulled him into their embrace. Plus it gave him a reason to ever so casually rest his hand on his narrow waist. Where Bradley had been this petite lean he had almost been afraid to hug to tightly because of how easily he would bruise Marius had lean muscles and would probably kick his arse if he tried to treat him delicately. No matter that when he threw him over his shoulder the man would squirm and huff like he was even grumpier than his usual state but wouldn't actively try to get down, the cute dork. When the little boy tried to explain what it was exactly he had been afraid of he gave him an understanding smile since he really did feel the kid. After the funeral and everything being told he'd inherited this giant place hadn't really seemed real, not until he had packed up his belongings and moved in. He had thought he had brought too much stuff when it actuality, everything he owned wouldn't even take up half a room. It had been kinda terrifying and he had been eighteen when he officially moved in, he couldn't imagine being an actual child and moving from the cramped orphanage to this mausoleum of space. "I getcha. Why don' ya spen' th' nigh' wiff me an' yer Pa? We'll make a lil' pillow fort an' everythin'." Tobi said giving the little boy's hair a quick ruffle.
╚═══════════════════╝

Devlyn Maycry

The Forgotten Weasley

I, I did it all
I, I did it all
I owned every second
That this world could give
I saw so many places
The things that I did
Yeah, with every broken bone
I swear I lived

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 7:09 am
Who knows where it's at.
Everybody's pickin' up on that feline beat,
'Cause everything else is obsolete.
Now a square with a horn,
Can make you wish you weren't born,
Every time he plays; and with a square in the act,
He can set music back to the caveman days.

User Image
𝔰𝔦𝔩𝔞𝔰
𝔤𝔞𝔟𝔯𝔦𝔢𝔩
𝔣𝔞𝔩𝔩𝔯𝔢𝔦𝔫

eight years old │ adopted │ squib

Silas wrinkled his nose when a kiss was pressed to his forehead, which he still wasn't used to. He couldn't remember the last time any grownup had tried to kiss him, but both Pa and Papa were constantly hugging him and picking him up and kissing him, and while he didn't hate it, it was still weird. The pat on the back was preferable and then Papa was hugging both of them and Silas was pretty sure they were going to squeeze him to death. Then they'd be sorry, he thought indignantly. They wouldn't have a kid anymore, just a- a dead kid! And he'd be a little kid ghost and follow them around like what happened in scary movies. Yeah. Then they'd be sorry. Silas was pretty sure Papa didn't 'getcha', because everyone knew monsters didn't go for adults because they were too big to eat, and once you were like- like ten you weren't scared of the dark anymore. He couldn't wait to be ten. Probably no one would try to pick him up and cuddle him to death when he was ten. "Kay," he said, perhaps a bit too brightly, and so tried to keep his expression pouting, because he really did want to sleep with them and make a pillow fort. They probably had more pillows to make one with, because they were adults. His dark, spiky hair was a mess now, because Papa had ruffled it, and he rested his chin on Pa's shoulder, and despite all of his internal complaints, made no effort to get down.

OOC:
Yukina101

Devlyn Maycry

I've heard some corny birds
Who tried to sing,
But a cat's the only cat
Who knows how to swing.
Who wants to dig a long-haired gig,
Or stuff like that?
Who knows where it's at.

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2016 6:58 pm
User ImageUser Image
xxxxxx

Marius grinned when Tobi offered for the boy to spend the night in their room, and with one more squeeze, set Silas on his feet. The minute the boy was on the ground, Freya bounced forward a few steps and licked the boys face, before turning and leading the way back to the parents' room. Marius let Silas walk in front of them, and glanced at Tobi. He signed over to the sleepy man, "Why didn't you tell me you were such a good father?" Not that they would have done anything different if Tobi had told him he was a fantastic father. He was pretty sure no matter what, they would have ended up bringing Silas home. And knowing himself and his partner, Silas was only the first of many. They would end up with more children than he could count, that he was sure of. Of course.... they were both going to want to adopt a bunch of children. They both had been orphans themselves after all.

He'd of course owled his mother the moment the papers were signed practically. He knew she would be far too excited about a grandson, and by the promptness of her response he was correct. She had all but demanded that she be allowed to take him with her to her job as soon as possible. Which was expected. He'd spent a lot of time at her job with the unicorns growing up. He grinned and wrapped an arm around Tobi's waist as they headed back to the room and finally entered it. "Now what was that about a pillow fort?" He signed, glancing at Tobi with a soft smile.

The Forgotten Weasley

Yukina101

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2016 11:03 pm
User Image
User Image

╔═══════════════════╗
Tobi was, in a sense, scared as ******** over what he was about to do. He really shouldn't be considering that to any normal person this would be a happy/excited occasion and not a "scared shitless and wanting to hide at the bottom of a wine bottle" occasion but then, when had he ever been normal? It also didn't help that the last time he had proposed to someone it had been when he was seventeen after months and months of proposing (granted half serious proposals) and after about two years of engagement his fiance had taken off never to be heard from again. So he thinks he deserved to be a bit cautious over the whole ordeal though if one asked his friends he was being an idiot of epic proportions. The worst part was that he wasn't even afraid of Marius saying no; they had been living together for a while and had adopted not just one but two small boys to raise. And while he could be a bit of a grump, a homicidal grump if Tobi was lucky, he wouldn't ever abandon the family. Him though, he wasn't as sure. What exactly would keep him from leaving like Bradley but worse, taking Silas and Lewis with him? He couldn't deal with that kind of pain and rejection twice. It would be even worse knowing his kids would be gone too. He groaned and knocked his head against the wall of his music room where he had asked his boyfriend to meet him. It hadn't escaped his notice that in their relationship he rarely played music privately for his beau; playing silly songs for the family was different than serenading. The first time he had even contemplated it he was hit with so many memories and flashbacks it'd nearly crippled him. He hadn't even been able to touch his guitar for about a week after that. But he had gotten better, the thought still left a lurch in his stomach but it was the usual excited butterflies instead of the nausea of pain. Once again he checked to make sure the photo album hadn't magically managed to walk away from it's place on the small table and checked that on the very last page the ring was still there lying in wait. It hadn't taken a lot to get the boys to agree with his plot, what took more was getting them to not interfere more than just the pictures. Silas he thinks sort of understood (or maybe he just didn't want to see his two fathers snog) but Lewis had been like a dog with a bone until he conceded that he'd be the first they told when it was all over. Adorable nosy ginger. Once he was done causing himself brain damage for the day, Tobi went back to his stool where his guitar was waiting for him and began absentmindedly tuning then strumming as he waited for Marius to arrive.
╚═══════════════════╝

Devlyn Maycry

I, I did it all
I, I did it all
I owned every second
I saw so many places
The things that I did
I swear I lived

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2016 11:31 pm
User ImageUser Image
xxxxxx

Marius wasn't completely oblivious. He had noticed Tobi acting weird recently as wasn't sure why. He had already cursed the Gods out, swearing that if another of his loves suddenly told him they were dying of an incurable disease he would march his a** up the rainbow bridge and personally set them all on fire. Pleading with them last time with Kas hadn't worked, so he was reduced to threats. Instead, he was clinging to a little bit of hope that Tobi just had some silly romantic ploy planned and had been trying to keep it a secret. He liked that idea much more than an uncureable disease. Today was the day he'd find out though apparently. Steffi was watching the kids off in some wayward part of the mansion. She had brought Loke with her... the adorable little terror, and Tobi had asked Marius to meet him in the music room. Which was personally rather odd. Tobi rarely if ever played music for just him. The family sure. Them by themselves not so much.

He went anyways though, because whatever his love had to tell him, Mar could handle it. He was positive he'd already been through hell. Kas dying had almost destroyed him... but he would do anything for Tobi. At one point in his life he thought he would never love again, but now he was pretty positive he loved Tobi more than he had ever loved Kas. More than he thought he could ever love anyone. Yet it was possible, because here he was.

So the silent man walked towards the music room, and slowly entered, closing the door behind him, before raising an eyebrow at Tobi. His dearest boyfriend was perched on a stool, looking like he might pass out from anxiety, and there was something on the table. He raised his eyebrow even further. The book looked highly similar to the old photo albums his mum and his adopted mum used to keep everywhere in the house. When his parents had died, that was the one thing he'd wished he'd been able to keep. By the time he came forward with his name, all their things had been sold or donated by the will keeper. Apparently they thought he had died as well. Those albums had been his only pictures of his parents and they had disappeared along with them. Of course his adopted mum had kept plenty of albums of them all growing up together, which had been nice. At least he would never forget that family. Or apparently this one either, if he was correct in thinking that was a photo album.

He sighed and quickly signed to his partner, "What's this all about. I swear if you tell me you have cancer or some stupid s**t like that I'll strangle you." Because honestly, as long as Tobi wasn't dying, he would survive.

Quote:

Yukina101

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2016 12:04 am
User Image
User Image

╔═══════════════════╗
Tobi had been so enthralled with not passing out he nearly missed Marius slipping into the room and of course barely managed to not fall off his stool causing him to curse in a semi-dramatic fashion. Merlin, you'd think he could walk through walls with how silent he could be! Seeing him throw rapid sign language towards him made him glad for all the studying he had done for it while also snickering at his threats of homicide if he informed him that he was dying. He could understand why Marius was afraid considering how his last relationship ended and he briefly wondered, not for the first time, how exactly Kas had told him he was dying. He hoped it hadn't been like this. He wasn't sure he'd make it out alive. It was cute and a bit of a turn on whenever he said, or rather signed, something like that which should really say something about his mental state but whatever. Everyone had their kinks, his just happened to be murdering grumpy cats. "Naw, nothin' like tha', though i' is a bit unfair tha' ya can ruffle me fea'ers jus' by sayin' summin' like tha'." Tobi told him with a smirk and a wink knowing he was playing with fire.

He suddenly realized that this was the moment of no return and that he'd better either go forward before he lost the little nerve he had gathered. So he cleared his throat a bit and offered his boyfriend another grin, this one a tad more nervous, and stood from his stool to walk him over to the loveseat by the table where the album was place. "I, well, me an' th' boys really, 'ad been workin' on tha' fer ya an' uh, I-I 'ad a lil' summin' planned fer ya too so uh, jus; sit back an' enjoy i'." he was sure he had just stuttered more in this instance than he had his entire life but it would all be worth it in the long run. He hoped. Prayed. Maybe he should've done one of those sacrifice rituals to one of Marius' Gods just to be on the safe side. Realizing that he hadn't actually done anything in the seconds after he'd just announced he would be, Tobi gave another nervous grin and chuckle before he started to play and sing.

He was nervous, beyond nervous he was bloody petrified and only the want, the primal need to not mess up the first time he actually serenaded Marius kept him from royally screwing up. Plus he hadn't needed to really doctor any of the lyrics which had been a major plus when picking it to play for him. That and he hadn't resisted the wink he sent towards his love at the part of loving his curves, edges, and perfect imperfections. He also tried not to actually look over too much at the man while he viewed the photo album knowing all the pictures within it practically by memory since he was the one who put them all together. The first few were ones mainly of either them with Silas or just Silas by himself with Lionel. Then it grew to be more with Lewis and then Lewis and Silas, then Luke, Steffi, and Silas, then all of them until the very last page. This was the part he was most nervous. On the very last page was just one larger picture of both their sons holding a handmade banner boldly printing, "Say Yes!" while below the picture was a ring.

Tobi had nearly killed himself going over to different jewelers and engagement shops and websites, dear God in Heaven the websites, to find the perfect ring for Marius. He wanted something to show his love but not be so imperfect while also not being too girly since he never wanted his love to feel like he thought him any less of a man. He wanted him to know that they were partners in everything but that he also couldn't help but spoil him, which was how he came to deciding on the gold thin band with a rather large sapphire gem. Part of him had thought it bad luck to go with a blue stone but he didn't want some color holding him back the rest of his life. Plus the stone really didn't remind him of Bradley at all. If anything, in the right light, its reflection reminded him of Marius' beautiful grey-green orbs on their very first date. When his song had ended Tobi sat on his stool for just a few seconds longer to compose himself before he slid off gently placing his guitar on the floor before plucking the ring from the book and customarily getting down on bent knee. He hadn't really planned on saying anything else, he really didn't have anything else to say that the song hadn't already so he settled for a whispered "please."
╚═══════════════════╝

Devlyn Maycry

I, I did it all
I, I did it all
I owned every second
I saw so many places
The things that I did
I swear I lived

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2016 9:44 am
User ImageUser Image
xxxxxx

Marius grinned slightly when Tobi confirmed he was definitely not dying. Good. He let the other man lead him off to the couch and the album which he obviously picked up. He held off on opening it to at least let Tobi finish speaking, but he generally wanted to know what was in it. So help him, if there were inappropriate photos that he didn't know existed... oh he would end that man's life. When Tobi began singing, he did his very best not to blush, but his best was not very good.

While the love of his life (although he'd never be that sentimental out loud... or in sign whatever), sang, he slowly flipped through the album, grinning at the photos. Their boys sure were cute. And of course Steffi and Luke were in it too, and then Loke as well. He supposed they were family too now. When he moved in with Tobi, he'd also claimed them as family too he guessed. Tobi was a package deal after all. As he got to the last page, Tobi finished his song, and moved to kneel in front of him.

Marius blinked at the ring, and the adorable photo of the smiling boys, and the ring, and his boyfriend. He switched from staring at the ring, to Tobi, and back a couple times. Of course he wanted to marry the stupid man. The whispered... or more of a croak really, please only made his heart swoon even more for the man. His hands were a bit preoccupied with the album, and Tobi looked like if he didn't answer soon, he'd pass out... or cry. And Marius didn't want either. So without even thinking, he quietly whispered, "Yes.. Yes of course I'll marry you."

Okay so it was less a whisper and more a creaky croaky crackle. Apparently not speaking for 20ish years did a number on your voice. Beyond that, he was mostly just in shock at his own words. He had spoken.... he had broken a 20 year silence. For Tobi.... for his family.

Quote:

Yukina101

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2016 10:18 pm
User Image
User Image

New Lord Moineau BernardEngaged Knower of Occulumency ♋Illegitimate Nott ♚ Lionel

╔═══════════════════╗
Tobi felt as though he was going to vomit all over Marius' lap and he didn't read anywhere that that was even remotely romantic, or sanitized, and barely held in his bile as he waited. Maybe he hated the ring. Did he think he was still thinking of Bradley? Maybe he hates sapphires. Holyshit, maybe he was allergic to gold. He'd remembered when he got his own piercings that he was only supposed to wear certain metals due to a risk of infection and possible allergies, could that be it for him? He never really saw the other man wear jewelry so he couldn't really compare and contrast. Frick, what if he thought the ring was too girly? There had been a slightly thicker ring he'd also liked with diamonds and crystals but he had written it off as being too gaudy for the normally stoic male but what if that hadn't been the case. God he was going to be sick. He shouldn't have eaten that second helping of crepes when he knew what he had planned for today but those damn amazing elves had made blackberry knowing it was his favorite and he couldn't, and hadn't, resist. He was thinking of ways to get out of this without looking like a complete and utter fool with no control over his bodily functions when he heard a soft croaking voice telling him yes. Yes that he'd marry him. Tobi's golden hazel eyes widened to almost humorous proportions as he stared at his love with something akin to awe and worship. "Ya, ye, you...ya spoke!" he told him his face splitting into a giant grin more enthused that his fiance had finally managed to speak than the fact that he had said yes.
Wait.
Back up a moment.
"An' ya said yes!" he crowed jumping up and pulling Marius with him as he hugged the slightly shorter man to him caught in a weird jumping, hugging, clinging, laughing movement he was sure had no real name. It was only after he was done with that, which admittedly was about a minute or two, when he noticed that the ring was no longer in his fingers and he verbally "eeped" at the thought that he had lost the bloody engagement ring right after he proposed. Tobi looked at his boyfr-fiance with a sheepish expression and blush before he quickly dropped to his hands and knees searching for the allusive ring before finding it right at the bottom of the love seat. With an audible sigh of relief he popped back up and quickly placed the engagement ring on Marius' left ring finger his grin never lessening when he saw just how right and perfect it looked on his slender fingers. "T'ere, no t'ere's no gettin' rid o' me." he told him half-jokingly.
╚═══════════════════╝

Devlyn Maycry

I, I did it all
I, I did it all
I owned every second
I saw so many places
The things that I did
I swear I lived

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2016 9:36 am
User ImageUser Image
xxxxxx

Marius rolled his eyes when Tobi turned into an emotional dingus again, but smiled just a little when he was hugged/jumped/swung in a circle by the other man. Fiance... he could get used to that. "yeah yeah don't get used to it." He muttered as Tobi flung himself to the ground in search of the ring. He wasn't going to lie though, he'd probably be talking more now. It wasn't like he had any reason not too anymore. It was just a stupid childhood thing really. But he'd gotten into the habit of not talking and it just hadn't happened.

But Tobi... their kids, their love. Those were all good reasons to speak instead of staying silent. The way his voice sounded though was a very good reason to not speak ever again. Tobi had enough reasons to act like a fool without a silly cracking and whispery voice.

He couldn't help but smile at the ring now fitted on his finger, or the man practically clinging to him. He slid an arm around the man and smirked, before snogging him.

Quote:

Yukina101

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2017 8:56 pm
This island has become
An ocean and my boat's too small
The waves are crashing in
But I can't save this sinking ship
I sent out signal flares
But no one out there seems to care

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
𝔰𝔦𝔩𝔞𝔰
𝔤𝔞𝔟𝔯𝔦𝔢𝔩
𝔣𝔞𝔩𝔩𝔯𝔢𝔦𝔫

fourteen years old │ adopted │ squib

It was an ungodly hour on a Saturday morning. Okay, it was seven AM, but Silas had actually stayed up until one AM messaging Miranda (although the service, as always, kept going in and out), so he was actually only operating on six hours of sleep. And at school they said teenagers needed like, nine. But he also needed to eat something, so the plan was to quickly loot the kitchen and then go right back to bed. Except his dads were in the kitchen, and there was a general aura of 'sit down son' wafting through the air, and Jesus Christ, it was a Saturday morning, and of all the times to have a 'serious discussion'- maybe someone had died. That was it.

Should he be hoping that someone was dead, so that it meant he wasn't in trouble? No, but, you know, he could still be a sociopath. They'd never gotten him tested. And if he was, it wasn't his fault, and he was also pretty sure it just made him more physically attractive. He had to remember to ask Miranda if girls thought sociopaths were hot. He was pretty sure Luke Dalton from school was a ******** psycho, though, and all the girls loved him, even though he like, spent his summers hunting and skinning foxes with his psycho rich family. So. There was that. He shuffled his bare feet awkwardly on the kitchen floor, and yawned irritably.

"What'd I do." It was less of a question and more of a statement. It wasn't like he was constantly in trouble or anything- he thought he was a pretty mellow teen, all things considered. He didn't get in trouble at school, he didn't sneak out to go to parties or like, get girls pregnant like how Ollie Blair had gotten some girl who went to a public school knocked up and then his family had paid off hers to like, send her away and never talk about it again- he went to school with a lot of real pieces of work, it was occurring to him now. Anyways, maybe they'd found the vapes, or the magazines, or maybe they were just trying to do some weird bonding thing. It didn't change the fact that he was hungry.

OOC:
Yukina101

Devlyn Maycry

Now the voice inside my head
Is the only thing that I have left
This is the part where I'll admit
I'm getting what I deserve
And now I'm lost at sea
I'm drowning in what I won't be

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2017 9:38 pm
I've been grinding so long, been trying this s**t for years
And I got nothing to show, just climbing this rope right here
And if there's a man upstairs, he kept bringing me rain
But I've been sending up prayers and something's changed

FatherMarried Knower of OcculumencyIllegitimate Nott

╔═══════════════════╗

Tobi was jittery and he'd like to blame it on his second cuppa but if he said it aloud then the elves would hear and they'd probably put him on decaf which would suck and not make any of this any better whatsoever. He and Marius had been putting off this talk with Silas for years now, since the bloody wedding if he was going to be honest about it. And it was supremely messed up that he jumped into high gear to have this talk with his eldest son after one of the younger ones was kidnapped. It sort of put it into perception how much they sort of relied on Silas and how much they took him for granted. When Heath had been missing he didn't freak out, he kept his brothers in line and mostly alright while he and the rest of the adults did a proper freak out. And he was a good kid! A great one compared to the snots at his school. He'd sat through some of their "functions" (really just an ultra snobbish way of seeing if they were better than the average sea cow) and had enough sense to know that his son could've been entirely worse. He'd heard that one kid actually got a DUI and got it practically erased from his record because his father knew the chief bobby! That was insane to him! Yeah he wasn't perfect but he was a damn good kid. Which made this even worse and him feeling triple the guilt.

Honestly he'd been hoping the teen would stay upstairs for a few more hours while he worked on what he wanted to say but Gods only knew there he was slinking into kitchen looking like he fell asleep twenty minutes prior. He might have; he remembered how late he stayed up when he was a teen. Hell, some nights he was pretty sure he didn't sleep at all. So he waited until his and Marius' combined looks got him to come there way and promptly snorted when he commanded to know what he did. Not even a question, the snot.

"Ya didn' do anythin', I hope, we jus' need ta have a talk wit' ya tha' I think we've pu' off long enough." Tobi told him honestly with small nervous grin. Sonofabitch, how do you even start a conversation like this? Can't exactly give him another cat, he was pretty sure they'd be overrun by Christmas. "Firs' off, I guess we-I don' remember if we thanked ya for keepin' a cool head durin' th' whole Heath fiasco. No' many teens coul' so than's for helpin' out an' watchin' for yer younger brothers. Secon'...I ******** sorry don' even sound right." he cursed knowing he'd probably get a glare and a swat from his husband. "We're sorry for no' talkin' to ya like we promised abou' growin' the family an' such. We tol' ya we woul' an' we didn' an' it was shitty an' wron' an' ya never once took it out on th' others which jus' shows how much o'a great kid ya are bu' we broke yer trus' and we're sorry." There. That was a moderately decent starting point. Hopefully.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX╚═══════════════════╝

The Forgotten Weasley

Devlyn Maycry

I think I finally found my hallelujah
I've been waiting for this moment all my life
Now all my dreams are coming true, ya
I've been waiting for this moment

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2017 10:17 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
xxxxxx

Marius shook his head when Silas asked... or more stated... what did he do.
                                                      He rolled his eyes at his eldest son, and once the boy had joined them,
                                                      he let Tobi speak. He really wished he was still a mute at this point.
                                                      This was going to be an awkward and difficult conversation. It was one they really should have had years ago. He blinked and listened as Tobi spoke.
                                                      His hand immediately swatted the man for swearing in front of their kid.
                                                      Sure Silas was a teenager now, but still there were rules, and one of those was don't swear in front of the kids!

"What Tobi means to say, is that we are very bad at keeping track of time. You are our son, and we love you, and we never even thought to bring you into the conversation about getting more kids for the family until we already had them. You have taken everything with grace, and you treat your brothers with love and respect. You are the perfect son." He paused and glanced at Tobi, squeezing his husband's hand. "If or when we decided to add to the family we promise to consult you and the rest of the boys. We won't leave you guys in the dark anymore. We promise." Marius really didn't expect to add to the family again though. They already have 4 beautiful sons.

Yukina101

The Forgotten Weasley

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 7:06 am
This island has become
An ocean and my boat's too small
The waves are crashing in
But I can't save this sinking ship
I sent out signal flares
But no one out there seems to care

𝔰𝔦𝔩𝔞𝔰
𝔤𝔞𝔟𝔯𝔦𝔢𝔩
𝔣𝔞𝔩𝔩𝔯𝔢𝔦𝔫

fourteen years old │ adopted │ squib

Ho-ly s**t they wanted to have the adoption talk now? What was wrong with them? One of their kids got abducted and a few months later they already wanted another one? Had they picked this one out while Heath was still missing, just in case? Logically, Silas knew he was being over-dramatic, and that this didn't necessarily mean they planned on adopting another child, but on the other hand, s**t, they'd been doing same song and dance for six years, why break the lockstep now? He thought they'd all gotten pretty good at it. They did thank him for the Heath thing, though, which was both appreciated and despised because Silas didn't really want to talk about that, even if nothing really bad had actually happened. Any other little kid would have wound up dead in a ditch and on the six o'clock news, but no, Heath got the bumbling kidnappers straight out of some old movie. The whole thing had been freaking surreal. As for the rest of their apology thing... The look on Silas' face showed that he was less than impressed with it.

"So 'if or when' is more like, in the next six months to a year, right?" he asked bluntly. "I mean, no offense, but there's always another kid, and I'll be moved out in like, four years or so, so you'll have all the more space. Could even get a baby this time, if you wanted. My room'd make a nice nursery." Don't be sarcastic, don't be sarcastic- yeah, whatever, too late, he was already headed down that road. He didn't want this to end up in a screaming match between him and Da- because he couldn't even picture Pa yelling- but what the ********? Lost track of time? How the hell did you lose track of six years? Taken everything with grace? Well, his other option was to treat a bunch of little kids like s**t, so... Silas snorted. "I mean, it's not that big of a deal or whatever, okay? You promised an eight year old something, and you didn't do it because you didn't want to have to deal with me, and just ignoring it while you expanded on your collection was easier. It's fine. If I was going to be angry about it 24/7 I'd have like, snapped and burned the house down by now. I'm not. I'm over it. You're going to do what you want, so it doesn't matter either way."

Alright, so that might have been slightly over the line, but he was tired, a little pissed, and they were the one who'd opened Pandora's Box here, not him. Why couldn't they just make the problem go away by not talking about it, like every other family? No, instead they wanted some sense of closure before he got too much older and they lost any chance of redeeming themselves, so they wouldn't feel quite as guilty about the next two or three kids they brought home. Silas shrugged. "I mean, it's not like I hate you or don't trust you or anything. I just learned that you don't give a s**t what I want or think when it comes to that. And what are ya gonna consult the rest of them about?" he snorted. "They're little kids. Now I get why you just didn't bother with me. Lewis might not care, but Heath and Lukas? Good luck." He didn't know how much the youngest two remember of their life pre-Wool's, but Silas doubted it had been some quaint little existence in a nice little house on a nice little street with two loving parents.

OOC:
Yukina101

Devlyn Maycry

Now the voice inside my head
Is the only thing that I have left
This is the part where I'll admit
I'm getting what I deserve
And now I'm lost at sea
I'm drowning in what I won't be

Private Homes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items