Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Private Homes
Techno's Tree House Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 12:36 am
User ImageXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXUser ImageUser Image
ⒽⓐⓛⓕⓑⓛⓞⓞⓓxxxxxThis time, for real, tired of playing it safexxxxxInside I feel, I've got what it takesxxxxxTo prove to the world who I really can bexxxxxI know for sure, there's no stopping me
⒮⒤⒩⒢⒧⒠

Tanya resisted the urge to roll her eyes and stick out her tongue childishly towards Echo for daring to bring his logic into her emotional tirade at Kas. She had even opened her mouth to say something when she snapped it back to think on his words. Had he said "ours" like theirs ours or their's ours because there was a humongous difference between the two. Shaking her head she decided to just ignore it, it was probably just nothing; more than likely a slip of the tongue. When her friend pinched his brow she knew she was in for it, she'd only seen him do that motion when he was around Gypsy for extended periods past five minutes. She sort of lost count as to how long she 'd been there but could pretty much guess she'd lasted longer than his older sister but looking at the anger in his eyes she had also gone well past where the other girl might have tread. She was relieved that he wasn't screaming at her or yelling for her to leave but considering his words she almost would have considered the alternatives. The Gryffindor knew what she had said was unfair, she had none it the moment it flew out her damnable large mouth. As they said, hindsight is always in 20/20 vision and gods did the Gryffindors live by that motto. Tanya winced at the tail end of his tired rant and sat there quiet reflecting on what he had just told her. She knew how he felt, she knew how both boys felt about each other. It was one of the main reasons she had even tried so hard to get them together, but if she had to be honest, it was mainly for her friend sitting next to her. As much as he might try and hide it (pft, that was a lie) she could see Echo was a great person and friend to be around, but it was getting through that slippery banana peel of a shield he surrounded himself with to see it. And Kas had gotten through it in half the time she had, that's how she knew they would work together. And she had been right, and now they were all paying the price for it. The first person he gave his heart wholly and completely to was going to die, sort of put a damper on complaining about OWL's and NEWT's. A soft sigh escaped her as she grabbed his hand out of the clear blue and rubbed her thumb over his knuckles comfortingly not saying anything. It hurt to see both friends hurting like this, and it wasn't like she could say she had been acting like the Mother Theresa either. The first thing she did once summer came was run away to Ireland with Rory, happy that the perky Irish girl had given her an escape, as short as it was. At least he thought about him, no matter how much it pained him; she spent two weeks trying and failing to forget. "What made you think you had to cry alone?" she asked softly, not really suspecting an answer. She laid her head back against the couch her hand still grasping Echo's and allowed the silence to envelope them. If this was growing up she'd risk rebirth. At his quiet question a surprised snort escaped her before she was chuckling and placing her glasses back on her face and gave him a look. "I'm pretty sure you already know that answer to that. Go and do your film projector thing that you do." Tanya teasingly nudged him to get up with the tips of her toes before looking down and seeing that their hands were still clasped and pulled her hand back quickly. She was not blushing, it was hot in the room was all. Humidity and all that jazz, yeah.

Cara MiaKitty

It's my turn now & you know that I'm readyxxxxxIt's my turn now, yeah, I'm strong, and I'm steadyxxxxxBreak down the wall, gonna go for it allxxxxxIt's my time, gonna shine, show you howxxxxxBecause it's my turn now

WearingWhere: Lovette's Tree HouseWith: Echo...hopefullyThinking: And let the healing beginOOC

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 6:23 pm
User Image

ℂ𝕌ℝℝ𝔼ℕ𝕋𝕃𝕐
                                                          ╔═══════════════════════════════╗
                                                          Single
                                                          Looking Quiet at Home with Tanya
                                                          xxxFEELINGxxx
                                                          Mopey
                                                          xxxTHINKINGxxx
                                                          ❝ What's she doing here? ❞

╚═══════════════════════════════╝

Don't worry your head off; ♣ ♥ ♦ ♠xxx
                                                          There's always a fate worse than death ♣ ♥ ♦ ♠xxxxxx
                                                          Pray you go quietly, quick and not violently ♣ ♥ ♦ ♠xxxxxxxxx
                                                          ═════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceEcho sighed lightly and shrugged. He knew he'd made her feel bad, but hell, she'd made him feel bad first. Still, he felt guilty; the whole point of not seeking anyone out was so that he didn't have to make them feel bad. "I didn't feel like I had to. I wanted to... I dunno. I guess it just made me feel a bit better to think I was keeping my bad mood to myself. You guys are better at distracting yourselves than I am; I didn't want to screw it up if you'd managed to keep your mind off of it." He couldn't lie; he had felt just a little bit better when he thought that Tanya and Elsie, and hell, even Kas, were all spending their Summers doing whatever it was that they did, keeping themselves busy so that they didn't have to dwell. He was incapable of just pushing it all away; he wanted to be able to, but he couldn't. They weren't like that, though. Kas had been living with this for a long time; he had ignoring it down to an art. And Tanya... she always seemed happy. Elsie, too. He'd been so sure if he'd just stayed quiet and alone, he'd be the only one spending the Summer crying about it. And yeah, that'd made him feel just a bit better about the whole thing.

spaceHe smiled a bit when she acquiesced to watching the film with him. The Ravenclaw pressed a button on his remote (which of course everything but the projector itself was hooked up to) to make the screen go up, revealing the television behind it. He then stood and turned his projector off. "Man, I wish I had Shaun of the Dead on film. Like, actual film, for the projector. I mean, I have a Blu-ray, which is nice, but... I dunno. I'm a snob, I guess," he said with a sad chuckle, stepping to the shelves to grab the aforementioned disc and put it in the player. Then, he sat down in his corner again, starting the movie, settling into a comfortable, companionable silence with the dark-skinned Gryffindor. He was still pretty depressed, but... he did feel better than he had in a month.

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxx♣ ♥ ♦ ♠ No need to worry; we all meet our end someday
                                                          xxxxxx♣ ♥ ♦ ♠ Pray you go silently into the bleak dead of night

User Image

(( OOC: ))

Yukina101

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 7:46 pm
User ImageXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXUser ImageUser Image
ⒽⓐⓛⓕⓑⓛⓞⓞⓓxxxxxThis time, for real, tired of playing it safexxxxxInside I feel, I've got what it takesxxxxxTo prove to the world who I really can bexxxxxI know for sure, there's no stopping me
⒮⒤⒩⒢⒧⒠

Tanya blew out a gust of wind making a rather peculiar horse-like sound with her lips. "You are really something Gekko, truly. But I suppose it's nice to know some of my more Gryffindorish qualities rubbed off on you, even if it was one of the more annoying ones." she gave him grin to show she was only teasing. She really didn't want to be the reason for another depression, it was bad enough she made him angry and depressed. Normally it would be her job to make the stupid and rash decisions that she thought would benefit the world around her. Admittedly, she didn't know how punching the daylights out of Kas made the world around them better but she was only a teenager, basically a work in progress. And as much as she didn't want to think it, he had in a way did what he set out to do; she forced herself to forget all about this madness. Still...she was getting them all cellphones for Christmas this year, no ifs ands or buts about it. Owl mail and floo calling only did so much; if Echo had had a cell phone she could have perpetually bothered him with random witty and very stupid hi moral messages to annoy him with causing him to tell her to knock it off which she would then respond to by calling him in the middle of the night when she knows his phone would be off (because he would totally be that person) so she could leave him voice messages of her singing the theme song to Dawson's Creek, Pocketful of Sunshine, and other annoyingly upbeat songs just to annoy him and thus a game of tag voicemail would ensue. Dammit that would have been so much better than him wallowing alone in his freaking theater all summer! Tanya came out of her musings to the sound of the projector being turned off and looked over towards Echo for an explanation only to hear him complain about not having the movie for the actual projector. She snickered and shook her head, of all the things to complain about. "I won't disagree that you're a snob or that it would be cool to have it on projector, but what if it had been made the year all those movies were in 3D? Forget the zombies, Simon Peg throwing tankards of beer straight at you! Perfection." she sighed in blissful happiness.

Cara MiaKitty

It's my turn now & you know that I'm readyxxxxxIt's my turn now, yeah, I'm strong, and I'm steadyxxxxxBreak down the wall, gonna go for it allxxxxxIt's my time, gonna shine, show you howxxxxxBecause it's my turn now

WearingWhere: Lovette's Tree HouseWith: Echo...hopefullyThinking: And let the healing beginOOC

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2014 12:03 am
User Image

ℂ𝕌ℝℝ𝔼ℕ𝕋𝕃𝕐
                                                          Crushing on Tanya Cherri
                                                          Looking comfy at home with his mum
                                                          xxxFEELINGxxx
                                                          Curious
                                                          xxxTHINKINGxxx
                                                          ❝ What's she calling for? ❞

I long for a loss of breath ♣ ♥ ♦ ♠xxx
                                                          And a most dire predicament ♣ ♥ ♦ ♠xxxxxx
                                                          Murders in the rue morgue ♣ ♥ ♦ ♠xxxxxxxxx
                                                          Silence and shadow's what I adore ♣ ♥ ♦ ♠xxxxxxxxxxxx

spaceEcho stepped into the kitchen, heading straight to the fridge and digging around to see what they had that would take the least amount of time to either cook or heat up. He was approximately halfway through the selection of movies he'd made for the day, Hitchcock this time, and he wanted to get back to them. But, he was starving. His mother arched a brow at him. "I am fixing lunch soon, you know," she said, prompting a shrug from her son. "Don't wanna wait," he said, and she rolled her eyes. He could practically hear her thoughts, 'typical teenage boy' was almost certainly crossing her mind. Well, he couldn't help it. First of all, he actually woke up at a reasonable hour, unlike some people (and even now, he could hear his sister groaning about being up before two as she stumbled into the living room), and second of all, yes, he was, in fact, a teenage boy! Which meant he needed food! A lot of food! There was science behind this, people, what about that did they not get? Were his family any other wizarding family, he'd chalk it up to a lack of knowledge, but then, that wasn't exactly a viable excuse around here.

spaceThe teen had finally settled on just fixing a sandwich (there was leftover lasagna in the fridge, but no telling what state it was in, and besides, his sister might kill him if he ate the last of it) when the phone rang. Being the one standing closest, he grabbed it, checking the caller ID curiously. They didn't get many phone calls, after all. Probably one of his dad's friends from the gaming group... When he saw the name that came up, he blinked. Wait, what? Why was someone at the Cherri house calling? Tanya came by the house often enough, of course, but she rarely bothered to call ahead. In general, she just floo'ed right over, no notice given. He could count the times she'd bothered to let him know she was dropping by on one hand. "Who is it?" his mother asked, curious about the look on his face. "Uh, it's... it's Tanya. Or, her mum, or something. Hang on," he mumbled, answering on the fourth ring. "Hullo?" He barely caught the little murmurs coming from the other end. It was definitely Tanya, that much he could tell. And she sounded like something was wrong. He waited patiently for her to respond, hoping that he was wrong and everything was okay.

xxx♣ ♥ ♦ ♠ I can't explain just how it feels;
                                                          xxxxxx♣ ♥ ♦ ♠ The thought of my premature burial
                                                          xxxxxxxxx♣ ♥ ♦ ♠ Inside this oblong box I lie
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx♣ ♥ ♦ ♠ With the hopes I'll be buried alive

User Image

Yukina101

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2014 12:55 am
User Image

ℂ𝕌ℝℝ𝔼ℕ𝕋𝕃𝕐
                                                          Crushing on Tanya Cherri
                                                          Looking comfy at home with his mum
                                                          xxxFEELINGxxx
                                                          Curious
                                                          xxxTHINKINGxxx
                                                          ❝ What's she calling for? ❞

I long for a loss of breath ♣ ♥ ♦ ♠xxx
                                                          And a most dire predicament ♣ ♥ ♦ ♠xxxxxx
                                                          Murders in the rue morgue ♣ ♥ ♦ ♠xxxxxxxxx
                                                          Silence and shadow's what I adore ♣ ♥ ♦ ♠xxxxxxxxxxxx

spaceEcho paled as the silence drug on. That wasn't a good sign. Rarely, if ever, was Tanya silent. When she did finally speak, it didn't improve the situation. His eyes widened slowly as he listened to her go on. His legs felt weak, and he walked into the living room and sunk down on a chair, trying to follow what she was saying. It was rather difficult; she was rambling quite a bit. But, he got the gist of it. Echo tried to swallow past the lump in his throat, his mouth suddenly dry. "Tanya... hey, hey, no, you absolutely should have called me, okay? Just... okay, look, take a deep breath. Just... you mum told you to wait an hour. So... look, I'll come over and wait with you, okay? Just... give me a minute, okay? I'll be right there." He was on his feet, walking towards the fireplace. But, he stopped, shaking his head. He should probably wait for some sort of confirmation that she'd heard him or something. She was upset, there was no telling if she was paying attention, and he didn't want her to think he'd suddenly hung up on her or something. Besides, his mother and sister were already hovering over him. Both Piper and Gypsy's eyes were wide, mouthing questions at him, what's wrong, what's going on, is everything okay, does she need something? He waved them both away with a scowl, but they persisted. Finally he gave up, covering the mouthpiece of the phone to try and muffle his words so Tanya wouldn't hear. He had a feeling that her having to listen to him tell his mother and sister what was going on wouldn't help matters. "Her brother's really sick or something, her mum had to take him to St. Mungo's, she's supposed to wait an hour to hear from Miss Cherri but she's freaking out about it. Something's really wrong." The last sentence was said with tight lips, as if the realization had just hit. Gypsy's eyes flashed orange, and his mother paled, literally paled, her normally tanned skin almost whiter than his sister's. "Well, Echo, what are you doing standing around on the phone, go sit with her, keep an eye on her!" Gypsy said hysterically. Piper nodded, wringing her hands. "Your sister's right, you need to go take care of Tanya. Keep us up to date, though, I want to know if it's serious and we need to head to the hospital," she said. Normally this would have bothered him, namely because he disliked it when Gypsy bossed him around and when his mother got all... motherly. But, Gypsy was right, and his mother was worried. So, he simply nodded, handing his sister the phone. "Do me a favor? Stay on the line with her until I'm over there," he said, and she nodded. Then, he was stepping into the fireplace, floo powder in hand. He could hear his sister telling Tanya that he'd be there in a second as the flames sent him away.

xxx♣ ♥ ♦ ♠ I can't explain just how it feels;
                                                          xxxxxx♣ ♥ ♦ ♠ The thought of my premature burial
                                                          xxxxxxxxx♣ ♥ ♦ ♠ Inside this oblong box I lie
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx♣ ♥ ♦ ♠ With the hopes I'll be buried alive

User Image

Yukina101

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2015 2:07 am
User Image

ǀη тнє мσяηιηg Ɩιgнт Ɩєт му яσσтѕ тαкє fƖιgнт
                                                          Ɯαтcн мє fαƖƖ αвσνє Ɩιкє α νιcισυѕ ɗσνє
                                                          Ƭнєу ɗση'т ѕєє мє cσмє, ωнσ cαη вƖαмє тнєм?
                                                          Ƭнєу ηєνєя ѕєєм тσ cαтcн му єує вυт ǀ ηєνєя ωσηɗєяєɗ ωну

♬ ♪ ♬ ♪ ♬ ǀ ωση'т fαƖƖ αѕƖєєρ ǀ ωση'т fαƖƖ αѕƖєєρ ǀ ωση'т fαƖƖ αѕƖєєρ ǀ ωση'т fαƖƖ αѕƖєєρ ǀ ωση'т fαƖƖ αѕƖєєρǀ ωση'т fαƖƖ αѕƖєєρ ǀ ωση'т fαƖƖ αѕƖєєρ ♬ ♪ ♬ ♪ ♬
                                                          ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                                                          xxxI αм...xxx
                                                          xxxωнσ - ωнαт - ωнєяєxxx
                                                          With himself doing fine at Lovette Family Tree House
                                                          xxxfєєƖιηgxxx
                                                          nerdy
                                                          xxxтнιηкιηgxxx
                                                          "Someone has to be here right?"

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
                                                          ♬ ♪ ♬ ♪ ♬ Hєу уєαн, тιρтσє нιgнєя Hєу уєαн, ɗση'т Ɩєт 'єм кησω ωє'яє cσмιηg Hєу уєαн, тιρтσє нιgнєя Ƭαкє ѕσмє тιмє тσ ѕιммєя ɗσωη, кєєρ уσυя нєαɗ ɗσωη Ɩσω Hєу уєαн, тιρтσє нιgнєя ♬ ♪ ♬ ♪ ♬

Ƒяσм уσυя ѕƖαηтєɗ νιєω ѕєє тнє мσяηιηg ɗєω
                                                          Sιηк ιηтσ тнє ѕσιƖ, ωαтcн тнє ωαтєя вσιƖ
                                                          Ƭнєу ωση'т ѕєє мє яυη, ωнσ cαη вƖαмє тнєм?
                                                          Ƭнєу ηєνєя Ɩσσк тσ ѕєє мє fƖу, ѕσ ǀ ηєνєя нανє тσ Ɩιє

A sudden flame erupted from the fireplace of the treehouse and disappeared afterwards. From there, a young boy with bright red-framed spectacles was now standing fixing himself up with his and patting those small ashes away from his checkered shirt. He also wiped his red glasses as if dust had covered them before putting them on.

This is the first time he visited this treehouse, but first he had to sneak out to their manor's fireplace when nobody's looking to visit here. One of his cousins told him the Floo Address, but it took so many struggles to watch his watch while getting some Floo powder from his mother's shelf. Eventually it went out successful.

The problem is, he found this place unusual. It looks so new for him about this kind of interior design, in contrast of his semi-old school estate. He wasn't even sure if there's anyone in here, but he did not want to waste this moment. 'Guh, fine. How about I'll just knock a door I mean that would be perfectly fine and a polite manner to do', he thought with rolling eyes. He approach a door in which he assumed it's a front door and knocked, hopefully he wouldn't look himself like a rude guest.

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
                                                          :: Out Of Character ::
                                                          Sorry for the short post... or nonsense post
                                                          ┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Quote:

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2015 11:01 am
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          тanya cнerrι
                                                          Looking Relaxed at Home with Tanya and Avian
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Curious
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx
                                                          ❝ What on Earth? ❞

тoo мυcн w a l ĸ ι n g, ѕнoeѕ w o r n т н ι n ♣ ♥ ♦ ♠xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          тoo мυcн т rι p p ι n ' and мy ѕ o υ l ' ѕ worn т н ι n ♣ ♥ ♦ ♠xxxxxxxxx
                                                          т ι м e тo caтcн a r ι d e, ιт leaveѕ т o d a y ♣ ♥ ♦ ♠xxxxxx
                                                          Her n a m e is what it m e a n s ♣ ♥ ♦ ♠xxx

spaceEcho sat in his movie room with an arm over Tanya's shoulders, a small plate of food in his lap and one of his favorite old movies on. The Ravenclaw had been doing this all Summer, getting in touch with his girlfriend and having her apparate him over to the house so that the two of them could sit around and watch movies or play video games. He was having to go behind his sister's back to do it, because for some reason, it freaked Gypsy out when he wanted to go home. He understood that she personally didn't want to go home, he got that it made her miss their parents and upset her. But he didn't see why she was so freaked out by the fact that he wanted to be home. Because as much as he appreciated her letting him sleep on a couch in her living room, it was a couch in the living room. It wasn't home. It might be for her, he didn't really know. He was pretty sure that it wasn't, that she was just happy to be somewhere that wasn't their parent's place, and wasn't Jer's family's. He knew she'd felt awkward with the blond's mother hovering over her. The flat might feel like home eventually... but it wasn't right now.

spaceHe pressed a kiss to Tanya's cheek, thinking that he was pretty lucky she was willing to kidnap him away from his sister's place while she was working. He was pretty sure he'd go stir crazy without his movies. He didn't know how to handle that. He could wander around Diagon, sure, but what was he really going to do? He didn't like shopping. He figured that this was a much better use of his time... even if he'd seen this movie a thousand times before. And had it memorized. Besides, that just meant he knew exactly which parts of the movie he could get away with snogging his girlfriend during.

spaceAnd, just as the movie got to one of those parts (he'd had Tanya watch it a couple times before, she wasn't missing anything... actually, she'd suggested they watch it, and he was pretty sure she'd chosen it specifically so they could make out during the slow parts), he was leaning over to make good on that unspoken agreement when a knock sounded from the front door. He scowled, pulling back and glancing at the door. What the hell? "I think someone's at the door," he muttered, not sure if Tanya had heard. He set his plate aside and stood, heading to the living room. When he go there, he was surprised to see that, actually, someone was in the living room, by the front door. Specifically, his cousin Avian. He blinked oddly at the younger boy, waving. "Hey, Avian. What're you doing here?" he asked, curious. They didn't usually see much of their cousin, namely because his father was their grandfather's golden child. Avian had been raised very differently than he and Gypsy had; of course, the two of them had gotten in their fair share of corruption, so the boy wasn't a total lost cause. But it was still odd to see him in his living room. He didn't think the eleven-year-old had ever been there before.

xxx♣ ♥ ♦ ♠ т ι м e тo тaĸe нer н o м e , нer d ι z z y н e a d ιѕ conѕcιence-ladden
                                                          xxxxxx♣ ♥ ♦ ♠ т ι м e тo тaĸe a r ι d e, ιт leaveѕ тoday, no c o n v e r ѕ a т ι o n
                                                          xxxxxxxxx♣ ♥ ♦ ♠ т ι м e тo тaĸe нer н o м e , нer d ι z z y н e a d ιѕ conѕcιence-ladden
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx♣ ♥ ♦ ♠ т ι м e тo w a ι т т o o l o n g, тo w a ι т т o o l o n g, тo w a ι т т o o l o n g

User Image

Jade Galaksylph

Yukina101

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2015 1:40 pm
User ImageXXXXXXXXXXUser Image

XXXXXⒽⓐⓛⓕⓑⓛⓞⓞⓓXXXXXPre fectXXXXX⒟⒜⒯⒤⒩⒢ Echo Lovette

They say we are what we are
But we don't have to be.
I'm bad behavior but I do it in the best way.
I'll be the watcher (watcher) of the eternal flame.
I'll be the guard dog of all your fever dreams.

Tanya had her head semi-resting on Echo's shoulder while his arm was around her own as they watched a movie she can honestly say she'd forgotten the title to. Hell, it was amazing she ever remembered the better parts of the film with how close she and her boyfriend were snuggled at the moment. And with no older sister cackling and making a fuss in the background or a parent making judgmental non-judgement throat noises at how close they were sitting or how often they kissed.Which was actually the best part of this whole endeavor! She wasn't sure if he was just a natural or if the snogging he and Kas did help but whatever it was she was enjoying the benefits greatly! Of course, the snogging wasn't the only reason she enjoyed hanging out with him; watching movies, playing video games, and she even enjoyed their rather geeky debates they managed to get into. She knew he hadn't been enjoying his time at Gypsy's new flat and since she had gotten her apparition license at the beginning of the summer she had been popping the two of them over to his home whenever she could. At first when he asked to come back here she had thought he was going to have a tiny breakdown but he was taking things a lot better than she could have hoped. She could tell he still missed his parents, hell she missed them and she wasn't even related, but she also knew that this would the only place he would call home. And a small selfish part of her was very happy he and his sister hadn't tried to sell the place because she found it just too amazing to get rid of.

At the kiss to her cheek Tanya grinned knowing exactly what was going to come next but before they could fully enjoy themselves she heard a knocking noise and frowned. Apparently she wasn't going nuts because Echo had heard the sound too and from the scowl on his face he was feeling just as cheated as she was. "Whoever it is better be soliciting something amazing to be out in the middle of nowhere." she grumbled as she sat up and went to follow him to see who it might be. She didn't know what to expect but a kid was the farthest thing in her mind. What made it even weirder was that her boyfriend actually knew the kid since he called out a name, or what she assumed was his name. He didn't look too too young, probably ten or eleven. The teen felt a little weird staring at the younger boy and offered him a grin and short wave waiting for him to speak first before she opened her mouth.

Cara MiaKitty

Jade Galaksylph

Oooooooh
I am the sand in the bottom half of the hourglass (glass, glass)
Oooooooh,
I try to picture me without you but I can't

Casually RedWhere: Lovette TreehouseWith: Echo and a kid?Thinking: Who now?OOC

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 12:16 am
User Image

♬ ♪ ♬ ♪ ♬ ǀ ωση'т fαƖƖ αѕƖєєρ ǀ ωση'т fαƖƖ αѕƖєєρ ǀ ωση'т fαƖƖ αѕƖєєρ ǀ ωση'т fαƖƖ αѕƖєєρ ǀ ωση'т fαƖƖ αѕƖєєρǀ ωση'т fαƖƖ αѕƖєєρ ǀ ωση'т fαƖƖ αѕƖєєρ ♬ ♪ ♬ ♪ ♬
                                                          xxxI αм...xxx
                                                          xxxωнσ - ωнαт - ωнєяєxxx
                                                          With - - - doing - - - at - - -
                                                          xxxfєєƖιηgxxx
                                                          - - -
                                                          xxxтнιηкιηgxxx
                                                          - - -

♬ ♪ ♬ ♪ ♬ Hєу уєαн, тιρтσє нιgнєя Hєу уєαн, ɗση'т Ɩєт 'єм кησω ωє'яє cσмιηg Hєу уєαн, тιρтσє нιgнєя Ƭαкє ѕσмє тιмє тσ ѕιммєя ɗσωη, кєєρ уσυя нєαɗ ɗσωη Ɩσω Hєу уєαн, тιρтσє нιgнєя ♬ ♪ ♬ ♪ ♬

Avian heard footsteps from another room from here. He was glad there was someone here (meaning, the visit isn't that wasteful), though he did not expect someone unfamiliar in Echo's house. He also blinked oddly at Echo, and proceeded to wave as well, "Oh, hello Echo." He had to add that with a smile, especially when he had to give people at least some good first impression. It's not like he was pretentious or anything, but one time he and his cousins met he had a feeling that they see him as his father, at least. He should stop being so sensitive.

"What I'm doing here? I was thinking if visiting you guys would be okay, since you guys are much more decent than my household. And I don't really want to stay grounded unless it's a shopping trip for supplies" He replied with a scowl referring to his household. He honestly did not like his family that much, especially his grandfather. One time his uncle's family visited them, he realized they were better than them. Hence, hearing about his uncle's accident hit him hard. "Oh, and I sneak out from our fireplace back from the estate and floo'ed here," He admitted with a hint of quirkiness, pointing the fireplace with his thumb.

He also waved and smiled back at the lady beside Echo, he's pretty sure that she doesn't really bite. Or maybe, at least he did not interrupt their hangout. "Hello, I really hope I'm not interrupting anything here?" He looked embarrassed, man, he just wanted to visit his cousins' home for the first time. "Oh, and yeah. I'm Avian. Lovette. Avian Lovette. A relative." He introduced as he adjusted his red glasses.

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
                                                          - - -
                                                          ┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Yukina101
                                                          Cara Miakitty

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 9:19 pm
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          тanya cнerrι
                                                          Looking Relaxed at Home with Tanya and Avian
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Curious
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx
                                                          ❝ What on Earth? ❞

тoo мυcн w a l ĸ ι n g, ѕнoeѕ w o r n т н ι n ♣ ♥ ♦ ♠xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          тoo мυcн т rι p p ι n ' and мy ѕ o υ l ' ѕ worn т н ι n ♣ ♥ ♦ ♠xxxxxxxxx
                                                          т ι м e тo caтcн a r ι d e, ιт leaveѕ т o d a y ♣ ♥ ♦ ♠xxxxxx
                                                          Her n a m e is what it m e a n s ♣ ♥ ♦ ♠xxx

spaceEcho probably shouldn't have been so amused at the way Tanya grumbled over the interruption, but he couldn't help it. For a couple of reasons, actually. Firstly, she was pretty cute when she was annoyed, at least when it wasn't at him (which was a pretty rare occurrence, thankfully). Secondly, he had to admit, it was a pretty nice boost to his ego that she was so upset over not getting to snog him. Normally he didn't care one way or the other for that sort of thing, really, inflating one another's egos was really more Gypsy and Jer's thing, but it was still nice to know that Tanya enjoyed it so much. He pressed a soft kiss to her temple before they moved to see who'd arrived, lips curved into a faint smile.

spaceHe'd wanted to tell her that he was sure whatever it was wouldn't take long, but upon realizing that his cousin was presently in his living room, he was glad he hadn't. He would've felt sort of bad for saying so when, for all he knew, this could take a while. He didn't even know what Avian wanted, really. When the younger boy said that he had stopped by to visit because their household was more 'decent' than his own, Echo grimaced, thinking that was something of an understatement. But, then, even if Avian didn't like his family much, he had still been raised by them, it figured he'd have their manners. A hand went to the back of his head, scratching. "Aren't they going to be furious when they realize you're gone?" he asked, concerned. He didn't know his uncle and aunt very well, but he did know his grandparents, and he could only imagine how bad things would be for his cousin at home if he got caught. Not that he blamed the kid for taking off, but he did hope Avian had covered his tracks well enough to avoid getting into trouble.

spaceWhen Avian introduced himself to Tanya, the Ravenclaw realized that his girlfriend might need more of an explanation than 'a relative'. Especially given the circumstances of his cousin's visit. Echo gestured towards the dark-skinned girl. "Uh, Avian, this is my girlfriend Tanya. Tanya, Avian's my cousin, he's my dad's brother's son," Echo said, and then he had to wonder if Tanya even knew that his dad had a brother to start with. It wasn't as though he ever talked about his family, given that he couldn't stand them. She'd met his grandparents, unfortunately, but Echo didn't know if he'd ever had reason to mention his Uncle Ezekiel to her. He'd only met the man a handful of times, and knew that he was every bit as awful as his grandfather. Not for the first time, Echo found himself thankful that, after July 28, he wouldn't have to worry about his grandparents anymore. It wasn't as though they could do anything to him once he was of age, after all. Poor Avian was still only eleven, though. He had another six years of his parents and their grandparents... which was sure to be unpleasant, especially if he got caught sneaking off to visit him and Gypsy.

xxx♣ ♥ ♦ ♠ т ι м e тo тaĸe нer н o м e , нer d ι z z y н e a d ιѕ conѕcιence-ladden
                                                          xxxxxx♣ ♥ ♦ ♠ т ι м e тo тaĸe a r ι d e, ιт leaveѕ тoday, no c o n v e r ѕ a т ι o n
                                                          xxxxxxxxx♣ ♥ ♦ ♠ т ι м e тo тaĸe нer н o м e , нer d ι z z y н e a d ιѕ conѕcιence-ladden
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx♣ ♥ ♦ ♠ т ι м e тo w a ι т т o o l o n g, тo w a ι т т o o l o n g, тo w a ι т т o o l o n g

User Image

Jade Galaksylph

Yukina101

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 10:40 am
User ImageXXXXXXXXXXUser Image

XXXXXⒽⓐⓛⓕⓑⓛⓞⓞⓓXXXXXPre fectXXXXX⒟⒜⒯⒤⒩⒢ Echo Lovette

They say we are what we are
But we don't have to be.
I'm bad behavior but I do it in the best way.
I'll be the watcher (watcher) of the eternal flame.
I'll be the guard dog of all your fever dreams.

Tanya grinned at the soft kiss she felt pressed to her head although still slightly annoyed that the kiss could have been a more than decent snog. Nothing she could do about it now though. Following Echo out and finding that it was his cousin (which she didn't know he had) standing there sort of put snogging on the back burner. Especially when he started talking about how he and apparently Gypsy were much more decent than his own house which begged the question of where the hell did he live and with who?! Although she was a little started and more than curious about the young boy's home life, his humor about how he had gotten to the treehouse made her lips quirk upwards especially since now she was actually looking at him she could see a bit of Echo in his face. Maybe it was the hair. He had that anti-gravity swoop thing going for him just like her friend did back with then were younger. She narrowed her eyes a bit when her friend asked if the other's parents would be furious fueling her inane need to know if this kid was safe wherever he was. He had to know since he knew the kid so why couldn't he do or say something!

When he finally introduced himself only for his cousin to introduce them both she just smiled wider while her eyes grew exponentially as she processed this new information and the answers to her previous questions. She hadn't known Mr. Lovette had a brother! The siblings barely liked to talk about their grandparents (and after running into those crotchety, racist, wastes of skin and bones she honestly couldn't blame them) so for her to not have heard about a brother had to mean something. Quite possibly, it meant everything! The way both boys sorta skated around the younger one's family life, she wondered if his parents were anything like their grandparents. That would explain why Avian wanted out; she would too if she had to live with those....things. "It's nice to meet you Avian. And you're not interrupting anything, 'Lies!' "we were only watching a movie." 'Second lie! We were watching a movie and snogging! Or about to anyway!' Tanya silenced her rampant thoughts by lightly biting the inside of her cheek. Just because she was thinking it didn't mean she had to say it out loud and possible scar the poor kid and mortify Echo. Although she did sort of life for mortifying him; it was practically in her best friend/girlfriend contract. Right under jumping hugs and a few up from where they would be stationed in the even of a zombie apocalypse.

Cara MiaKitty

Jade Galaksylph

Oooooooh
I am the sand in the bottom half of the hourglass (glass, glass)
Oooooooh,
I try to picture me without you but I can't

Casually RedWhere: Lovette TreehouseWith: Echo and AvianThinking: Well that explains itOOC

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2015 11:41 pm
User Image

xxxI αм...xxx
                                                          xxxωнσ - ωнαт - ωнєяєxxx
                                                          With himself doing fine at Lovette Family Tree House
                                                          xxxfєєƖιηgxxx
                                                          nerdy
                                                          xxxтнιηкιηgxxx
                                                          "Mov-what?"

Avian raised an eyebrow at Echo's question, then he smirked, "Oh please, I got that covered. I've waited the time in which almost everyone is occupied -- my father's at work, my mother's off shopping for supplies, my sister's way too occupied from her "studies", and probably my grandparents think that I'm the same as them, so long story short I tend to get away with many things". Yeah, he just made a quote-on-quote gesture on an italic phrase. Well, sure he knew that his grandparents are a bunch of arrogant donkeys but he's sure that he won't be disowned for visiting his cousins' home, that's too insane. He once heard that even his grandfather disliked Uncle Thackery's different family lifestyle, Grandpa Timothy still (tried) to support him.

Avian's eyebrows raised slightly with curiousity, about Tanya mentioned about movies. "Oh, movies? That's nice I guess?" He honestly didn't know what movies were, how are they watched? Is it some kind of mirror or something. But whatever, he could just pretend but he just couldn't help it so he finally asked with a small (and regretful) voice, "What's a movie, though?"

┏━━━━━━━━━┓

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Quote:

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2015 6:40 pm
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          тanya wнιтeтнorne
                                                          Looking Quiet in the Kitchen with Tanya
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Nervous
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx
                                                          ❝ Come on, it'd be stupid not to... ❞

в o y ѕ and g ι r l ѕ oғ e v e r y a g e ♣ ♥ ♦ ♠xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          woυldn'т yoυ l ι ĸ e тo ѕee ѕ o м e т н ι n g ѕ т r a n g e ? ♣ ♥ ♦ ♠xxxxxxxxx
                                                          coмe wιтн υѕ and y o υ w ι l l ѕ e e тнιѕ, oυr тown oғ н a l l o w e e n ♣ ♥ ♦ ♠xxxxxx
                                                          т н ι ѕ ι ѕ н a l l o w e e n тнιѕ ιѕ нalloween т н ι ѕ ι ѕ н a l l o w e e n ♣ ♥ ♦ ♠xxx

spaceEcho shifted a bit awkwardly in his seat at the island in the kitchen, staring down into his stew with a pensive expression on his face. He ran his spoon through the bowl a few times, not even attempting to eat any of it. He didn't really have much of an appetite at the moment. Blue eyes glanced towards the top of the fridge, to the jar he'd stashed on top of it, where he'd been saving money. Logically, he knew he had a bank account for that, but he usually used that money to pay bills and the like. This was money set aside for a purpose, not that he knew what that was. Project money, he'd been thinking of it as. For if there was something they wanted to do without having to dip into their actual money. He'd counted it a few days ago and, upon realizing how much he had put away in it, thought that maybe he should actually do something with it. The thing was, he hadn't been entirely sure what that was. But, upon waking up that morning, he'd glanced towards the door to his parents- no, the master bedroom, and thought that, well, it was really time to do something about that room. He knew it was probably unnerving for people who came by, if they paid any attention to it. At first, he just hadn't bothered with the room because he hadn't had the heart to do it. Then it'd been that he didn't have the time, and didn't really care enough, and didn't know what he wanted to do with it in the first place. Which was silly, since it was fairly obvious what should've been done with it, but for a long time he hadn't liked the thought.

spaceHe glanced over at Tanya, sighing and shifting again. He needed to talk to her about it; preferably now, before he lost what little bit of motivation he had. So, he set down his spoon and crossed his arms over the tabletop. He figured she would've known that something was up; he'd been pretty obviously agitated since they'd both gotten home that afternoon. "Hey, um, Tanya. So, I was thinking... We've got a fair bit of money saved up in the jar, I figured we should do something with it," he said, trying not to sound like this was some big dramatic thing. It wasn't, not really. Not when you looked at it logically. But, to him, it sort of felt like a big deal. "I, uh... I thought that... maybe we should remodel the master bedroom. And move in there. It's not really necessary or anything, but... more storage space for all our stuff, and I figure... I figure you might like us having a room that was our room, instead of just my room that you'd moved into." He flushed slightly; when she'd first moved herself in, he'd insisted that she lived in Gypsy's room for a good couple of months. But, if he were being honest, he was pretty sure he could count the number of times she'd slept in that room on his fingers and toes, if it'd even been that many. But, they'd not really done anything to make his room their room, aside from all her clothes and things taking over the closet, drawer, and shelf space.

spaceFingers tapped across the surface of the table; part of him felt awful about this. Like he was erasing his parent's existence by taking over what had been their space. But, they were gone, there was no sense in leaving the room like that. They weren't coming back, wouldn't be offended or hurt. And... the house didn't need to feel like a memorial, which he'd admit that sometimes it did. He hadn't changed much of anything, had rearranged some furniture but that was about it. Hell, even his sister's room was basically the same, and she'd moved out, was never coming back. He hadn't wanted to live in their room while it still felt like theirs, but now that they could afford to paint the walls, buy new furniture, all that, he figured it was time. He chewed his lip a moment. "I thought maybe... we could start by repainting. My mum sort've... I mean, you've seen the room. It's a bit much, for me, I think. And then we could maybe get some new furniture. I suppose that's unnecessary, but... It feels like we should? I dunno. What d'you think?" he asked, blushing a bit. She probably thought he was making this into a way bigger deal than it needed to be. Hell, he probably was. But he couldn't change how he felt about the whole thing. And he'd probably be a bit of a wreck during the process, he knew, but she could handle that. She was good at that sort of thing, at least with him.

xxx♣ ♥ ♦ ♠ ιn т н ι ѕ т o w n , don'т we l o v e ι т n o w ?
                                                          xxxxxx♣ ♥ ♦ ♠ everyвody'ѕ waιтιng ғor тнe n e х т ѕ υ r p r ι ѕ e !
                                                          xxxxxxxxx♣ ♥ ♦ ♠ 'r o υ n d тнaт c o r n e r , мan н ι d ι n g ιn тнe тraѕн can
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx♣ ♥ ♦ ♠ ѕoмeтнιng'ѕ waιтιng now тo p o υ n c e and нow y o υ ' l l ѕ c r e a м !

User Image

Yukina101

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2015 10:52 pm
User ImageXXXXXXXXUser Image

XXXGryffin dor Alu m niXXX⒧⒪⒱⒤⒩⒢ Echo LovetteXXXαиιмαɢυs

I was scared of dentists and the dark
I was scared of pretty girls and starting conversations
Oh, all my friends are turning green
You're the magician's assistant in their dreams

Tanya tried not to stare at her boyfriend as he stared as his stew but it was getting harder and harder not to. And if she shoved her spoon any harder in her mouth she was quite sure she'd choke and die. Well, maybe if she died he'd give a tearful confession of what the actual hell was wrong with him. Morbid thinking but dammit, it was taking all from her to not pounce on him in lion form and see if that could jolt him into looking her in the eye. Ooo! He was looking up! Could the tides finally be turning in her favor?! Nope. He was staring at the fridge. The actual eff, she so did not just hastily throw this meal together fifteen minutes ago so he could stare at the fecking fridge! She followed his gaze and saw that it wasn't exactly the fridge he was staring at but the jar on top of the fridge. When had brought up the premise of the money jar she had pinched his cheek and compared him to little old ladies with their "rainy day funds" for their grandchildren. But she had come around to the idea and made sure to put a bit of everything she found or scraped from behind the desk into it, magical and muggle funds alike. Between her randomness and Echo's honest stable savings they had gotten accumulated quite a bit of money. She had wondered a bit what exactly they'd do with it and briefly entertained the idea of going on a short holiday. It didn't even have to be to somewhere expensive or exotic; just them and an Impala (becauseitjusthadtobeanImpalashewouldnotacceptanythingless).

Just as Tanya was thinking of ways she could sneak a tan trench coat into Echo's wardrobe without him noticing, the man in question grabbed her attention (finally!) talking about the same jar they had both been staring at. He was even thinking along the same track as she was but she had to assume he wasn't thinking of creating a mixtape of Zepplin and ACDC songs for them to jam to with the serious look on his face. She stayed silent (which was sort of a big deal for her, not gonna lie) as he stammered out his thoughts and just when the peak of her impatience had been reached (it was more of an anthill than a mountain really) he finally admitted to what he had been thinking about which caused her to blink slowly for a few seconds. He wanted them to remodel the master bedroom. Like...seriously? The Gryffindor was in such a shock from his proclamation that she could only give a snort as he mentioned the amount of time she truly spent in Gypsy's old bedroom. Not to say anything bad about the slightly older woman, she loved her truly, but given the option between a large purple bed and a slightly smaller bed that she could share with a certain hawt individual, she'd chose the second every day of the week, month, year, millennial.

Still, for those random times her father or mother decided to drop by to make sure no premarital babies hadn't been procured she kept a few items in there and rolled around in the bed to make it at least seem she spent some time in there. Even if she was sure neither adult truly bought it from their looks (general disapproval from her father and subtle amusement from her mother). She gave a slight startle as she realized she was hearing a tapping noise and then found the source to be Echo's fingers which made her heart ache a bit. He was truly nervous about this, whether it be from the idea of them honestly having their own space or from having to tear down (symbolically she hoped, she was not the carpenter her brother was) something that directly correlated to his parents. Besides a few homey touches they hadn't exactly changed really anything in the treehouse. She hadn't even moved around the dishes because she was afraid he might have a mental break if she changed which cupboard hid what! It wasn't exactly a shrine, more of a museum to what family lived here before them.

At his blush and question about changing things, painting, even new furniture, she felt like this was a step in the right direction for the both of them. Today the master bed and bath, tomorrow the kitchen! Although really she didn't have anything against the kitchen. She just didn't understand why the cups were so bloody far away! "I think that you've obviously given this a lot of thought and were probably trying to talk yourself out of it from the intense thinking you've been doing the past few days." Tanya started giving him a well meaning look like "yes b***h, I noticed". "I think we should do it. It'd be nice to sorta have a room I actually helped decorate and such, as egotistical as that may seem." the mediwizard said with a sheepish shrug and grin with only the spattering of a blush. Really, besides a few well placed photos of them and their friends at Hogwarts, Marvin's pen, some art supplies, and (obviously) he clothing and accessories, she hadn't really felt like she'd added to the home to make it part hers. This way she actually could. "Did you have any colors in mind Da Vinci? And please, if grey is a primary color the other colors cannot be blue, bronze, or black. Or white for that matter!" she told him with a teasing smirk even if she was totally serious. For the love of Destiel, give her some color!

Cara MiaKitty

Lady, running down to the riptide
Taken away to the dark side
I wanna be your left hand man
I love you when you're singing that song and
I got a lump in my throat because
You're gonna sing the words wrong

WearingWhere: TreehouseWith: EchoThinking: So THIS was what's been on his mind!OOC

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2015 9:32 pm
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          тanya wнιтeтнorne
                                                          Looking Quiet in the Kitchen with Tanya
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Nervous
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx
                                                          ❝ Come on, it'd be stupid not to... ❞

в o y ѕ and g ι r l ѕ oғ e v e r y a g e ♣ ♥ ♦ ♠xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          woυldn'т yoυ l ι ĸ e тo ѕee ѕ o м e т н ι n g ѕ т r a n g e ? ♣ ♥ ♦ ♠xxxxxxxxx
                                                          coмe wιтн υѕ and y o υ w ι l l ѕ e e тнιѕ, oυr тown oғ н a l l o w e e n ♣ ♥ ♦ ♠xxxxxx
                                                          т н ι ѕ ι ѕ н a l l o w e e n тнιѕ ιѕ нalloween т н ι ѕ ι ѕ н a l l o w e e n ♣ ♥ ♦ ♠xxx

spaceEcho frowned at her; why would he be trying to talk himself out of this? It was logical for them to move into the master bedroom, if anything he'd been talking himself into it. And not for the past few days; just the past hour or so. Before that, he hadn't really had a clue what he was thinking, to be honest. "The 'intense thinking' I've been doing was about what to do with the money, actually. Wondering if we should spend it yet or not, and what on, and thinking of all the different projects we could undertake, if that was what we'd want to do with it, that sort of thing. I didn't think of the room until a while ago." He shrugged at her, and finally took a bite of his stew. Now that he'd actually said what he was thinking out loud, he felt a lot less tense about it. "And I dunno why I'd try to talk myself out of it, in any case. It's sort of dumb to leave it as it is. I just... I dunno. At first I didn't want to, and then I didn't have time," he told her, looking a bit sheepish. He'd admit that for the first couple of months he'd lived here by himself, he'd left it as it was because he didn't want to get rid of his parent's space. But after a while it'd been less that and more he just didn't have the time and energy, and didn't know what to do with it anyway. But, now that they had a decent bit of money saved up... New furniture'd be nice. Just moving all his stuff from one room to the other seemed a lot more pointless than completely redoing the bedroom, at least in his mind. What was the point of just moving rooms?

spaceHer question on colors made him roll his eyes, but a faint blush did fill his cheeks. He knew he wasn't as colorful as his sister tended to be, but he was hardly boring! "I barely came up with the idea, so no. But thanks ever so much for your support," he told her sarcastically. "I thought we'd discuss it together, anyway. It's supposed to be our bedroom, right, not mine or yours, so it should be a joint decision, not one that one of us makes and the other has to live with." He arched a brow at her, a small attempt to make her feel at least a little guilty for being mean to him, but he figured it probably wouldn't work. "In any case... Yes, my favorite color is blue, so I'd prefer something along those lines if you're not violently opposed to it. My only requirement is that if we do go with any blue, for God's sake, no pink. It's my room, not my sister's," he said with a faint shudder. He didn't have anything against pink as a color, and he certainly didn't buy into that whole thing about it being a girly color, not in the slightest. But in his mind, anything pink defaulted to Gypsy, because she was pink. Literally and figuratively, if that even made sense. If they did their room in any shade of the color, he'd probably never feel like it was his space, even shared with Tanya.

space"For the record, I'm not a Slytherin, you know. I don't feel some weird compulsion to deck myself and my living space out in my house colors to show solidarity or some nonsense like that," he quipped, dipping his fingers into his glass of ice water and then flicking the drops at her face. He'd admit that, yes, he did like blue, and brown (and was wearing them now, dammit), but it wasn't as though his entire wardrobe was entirely made up of the shades. And his mum had been the one to do his bedroom, because he'd told her he didn't really care. And it was more grey and brown than blue and brown, anyway. And certainly not Ravenclaw Blue and Bronze... Okay, maybe he was being a little sensitive about this. He didn't really know why... Maybe it was because, well, this felt really important. They were going to be taking the first steps to making this Their House instead of his parent's. He wanted it to work out... and he didn't want her to go into it thinking he was set in some weird habit she'd have to shake him out of.

xxx♣ ♥ ♦ ♠ ιn т н ι ѕ т o w n , don'т we l o v e ι т n o w ?
                                                          xxxxxx♣ ♥ ♦ ♠ everyвody'ѕ waιтιng ғor тнe n e х т ѕ υ r p r ι ѕ e !
                                                          xxxxxxxxx♣ ♥ ♦ ♠ 'r o υ n d тнaт c o r n e r , мan н ι d ι n g ιn тнe тraѕн can
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx♣ ♥ ♦ ♠ ѕoмeтнιng'ѕ waιтιng now тo p o υ n c e and нow y o υ ' l l ѕ c r e a м !

User Image

Yukina101

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Private Homes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash