Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Chat and Plot Zone
~ Khalasar Plot thread ~ (Winter is coming...) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which house is the best?
  Targaryen
  Stark
  Lannister
  Tyrell
  Tully
  Arryn
  Martell
  Greyjoy
  Pony!
View Results

~Twilight...Angel~

Celebrating Giver

26,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Hero 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 3:47 am
That sounds like a great idea! : D I would love to do that!  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 6:44 am
~Twilight...Angel~
That sounds like a great idea! : D I would love to do that!

Ok! biggrin I'll send you the start once I write it up!  

Revolutionary Roniel

Indestructible Dragon

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 6:26 am
Roniel Targaryen
Mahogany Sunset
Would you be interest in having Dany meet an envoy from the Vanaras? :3 Calixte is currently Interim Alpha (we don't have an official Alpha atm) and her daughter IthillĂșn (her apprentice) have yet to parlay with any other herd, so it'd be cool if they heard about them and went to pay their respects and become allies. n.n I imagine they'd see Dany as a good leader, if a bit young. <3

Oh, suuuuure! That could be interesting.

Okie doke~ The Vanaras live in the yellow-colored area of this map, so I figure that it's likely that they'll have to travel through the pass to reach the khalasar? Or would Daenerys bring them further south? :3  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 9:04 am
Mahogany Sunset
Roniel Targaryen
Mahogany Sunset
Would you be interest in having Dany meet an envoy from the Vanaras? :3 Calixte is currently Interim Alpha (we don't have an official Alpha atm) and her daughter IthillĂșn (her apprentice) have yet to parlay with any other herd, so it'd be cool if they heard about them and went to pay their respects and become allies. n.n I imagine they'd see Dany as a good leader, if a bit young. <3

Oh, suuuuure! That could be interesting.

Okie doke~ The Vanaras live in the yellow-colored area of this map, so I figure that it's likely that they'll have to travel through the pass to reach the khalasar? Or would Daenerys bring them further south? :3

You know, the khalasar wanders around. They could theoretically be anywhere!  

Revolutionary Roniel

Indestructible Dragon

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 12:48 am
Would Dany be looking for some sellsword?  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2014 7:43 am
Nyx Queen of Darkness
Would Dany be looking for some sellsword?[/quote

Yeah, I think she would! She has no immediate plans to conquer anyone, but she just found a dead usdia in skinwalker territory... so she really would like some extra herd protection. XD

Revolutionary Roniel

Indestructible Dragon

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 11:03 pm
Roniel Targaryen
Nyx Queen of Darkness
Would Dany be looking for some sellsword?[/quote

Yeah, I think she would! She has no immediate plans to conquer anyone, but she just found a dead usdia in skinwalker territory... so she really would like some extra herd protection. XD

User Image

Charon came South (I thaink it's south) with the Kalona army. Arrogant, he never thought the kalonas would lose--surely blood purity meant something?

In the long run though it had not. When the herd fell apart defeated, Charon found himself a bit lost. He had been raised for a life of war--it was what he was use to and now he had nothing.

Finally, Charon (not his born name, but the one he was given as a young warrior for killing others and sending them on their way, thus he was named for the ferryman of the dead) realized that he would have to change his ways somewhat.

He became a sellsword, a professional fighter and protector to whomever could pay his fee.

Basically, this would give me a huge chance to iron out his kinks and develop his personality. I'm not sure how much of the kalona superiority I plan on him keeping or to what greater plan he's leaning--this would be a gateway to that

PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 8:43 am
Nyx Queen of Darkness

User Image

Charon came South (I thaink it's south) with the Kalona army. Arrogant, he never thought the kalonas would lose--surely blood purity meant something?

In the long run though it had not. When the herd fell apart defeated, Charon found himself a bit lost. He had been raised for a life of war--it was what he was use to and now he had nothing.

Finally, Charon (not his born name, but the one he was given as a young warrior for killing others and sending them on their way, thus he was named for the ferryman of the dead) realized that he would have to change his ways somewhat.

He became a sellsword, a professional fighter and protector to whomever could pay his fee.

Basically, this would give me a huge chance to iron out his kinks and develop his personality. I'm not sure how much of the kalona superiority I plan on him keeping or to what greater plan he's leaning--this would be a gateway to that

Cool! biggrin I could work with that! What sort of payment is he looking for?  

Revolutionary Roniel

Indestructible Dragon

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 9:23 pm
Roniel Targaryen
Nyx Queen of Darkness

User Image

Cool! biggrin I could work with that! What sort of payment is he looking for?

Uhm favours or wealth, something he can use to further himself, I think.

Would we continue in your RP thread or how would you like to do this?  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 12:50 pm
*goes to IM Nyx* ^^  

Revolutionary Roniel

Indestructible Dragon

-Diamond-Elephant-

Dapper Mage

11,100 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 4:14 am
Roniel Targaryen

Hellooo 8'D. Might I offer Jorah for queensguard duties?  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 8:56 pm
-Diamond-Elephant-
Roniel Targaryen

Hellooo 8'D. Might I offer Jorah for queensguard duties?

Ok! This dang cold/flu thing sank its claws in deep, but I'm starting to pull out of it!

8D Whoo Jorah! I will add him immediately! And we must RP and stuff!  

Revolutionary Roniel

Indestructible Dragon

-Diamond-Elephant-

Dapper Mage

11,100 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2014 2:23 pm
Roniel Targaryen

Ok! This dang cold/flu thing sank its claws in deep, but I'm starting to pull out of it!

8D Whoo Jorah! I will add him immediately! And we must RP and stuff!

Oh that's good to hear! c:

Awesome, thank you. <3. We must! But only when you're feeling better/feel like it, seriously. The cold/flu sucks majorly. :'v.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 3:28 pm
Laroawan

Nisshou H

Tefla

Goddess Vanora

CheshireKttty

Snow_Leopard_Anthro

~Twilight...Angel~

-Diamond-Elephant-

Nyx Queen of Darkness

Ok! Another plot! Sorry about the other plots falling through, it's been a crazy sort of semester for me and my RP muse has been here and there. But right now, the muse is here and I'm about to start RPing the exposition of this thing out with Katch!

Here is the basic outline of the upcoming plot:
- Daenerys and company runs into Katch's Cregga, who tells them that there is a marauding NPC kalona in the area.
- They hunt down the kalona and defeat them in battle
- Daenerys decides to execute the kalona

I've already talked this out with some of you, but I wanted to see if anyone else wanted to get involved! The idea is to have this be a mini-plot, a sort of warm up and chance to see everyone working together before I pull together a bigger plot for the khalasar. So it hopefully won't take too long to get through and won't be epic in scope, but should still be fun.

The warrior types will have the most to do, but we can certainly work something out for the non-warriors too.

Headcount time... who's in? biggrin  

Revolutionary Roniel

Indestructible Dragon

Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out