Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Ohio Guild!!

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who live in Ohio, or visit! 

Tags: Ohio, Convention, Columbus, Cleveland, Midwest 

Reply Welcome To The Ohio Guild!
Explain your name Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Neekroo

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 9:30 am
Neko is "cat" in Japanese, as some of you probably know, and I love cats.

Kafweenu is apparently my name in Japanese, according to this website my friend found. Anyway, I like it, so Kafweenu is my nickname online and with my friends.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2004 9:52 am
rose is because i like roses and 32685 is my birthdate  

rose32685

R0seLady

Friendly Gaian

10,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2004 9:55 am
rose32685
rose is because i like roses and 32685 is my birthdate

yeah.. I would of figured...LOL 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2004 11:12 am
i got my name from an anime i dont member the name but i spell it differently its was spelled sosuke  

SamTheBlob

450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

whiskas5971

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2004 4:53 pm
my sn barneyrubble5971, well, i was just bored and for some reason thought of barney rubble. as for gaia, i couldnt think of a name so i will take my cats name and add the 5971 because i have it on everything and it means absolutly nothing  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 1:24 pm
belgarion0
well, belgarion is the main character in a book series i like, and the 0 becuase some gooberfond gaia first and used the name, so i put zero, as in 'prototype' or 'better than the others' sweatdrop

All hail David Eddings. For those of you too lazy to look to the side, my s/n is Greyswindle. I too got my name from a series of books (this time by Rojer Zalazney). Combining the names of the Sword of the Moon and the Sword of the Sun, I came up with this elven name for D&D (I was a half elf assasin), it sorta stuck with me so now I use it for everything. ^^ Just ask my lord, Travis the All Seeing, he'll tell ya.

PS too LTTAS:
I'm not giving you anything, you didn't give me any poptarts.  

Greyswindle

Lord Protector Quonar

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 2:12 pm
Quonar was the name I used in Everquest for my main character, a Half elf paladin on Kane Bayle. I used the ame generator and then made my own personal edits to the name I got, and got Quonar, and started using it for everything. It stuck, and sometimes I refuse to answer unless called Quonar or Lord Protector. I get Lord Protector because, first, it was the title for the max level paladins on Everquest, and secondly, because I am the personal bodyguard of my Lord, Travis the All Seeing.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 7:11 pm
Raceln, a character for a fantasy story i wrote a long time ago  

Raceln

CpainsorVio7

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 11:36 pm
Say my name out loud and you'll get it. The Vio is for Violin, and 7 is my fav number. ^_^  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 12:31 pm
Do I REALLY have to explain mt name? I sure hope I don't have to...  

Victor Von Doom

Seak

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2004 7:12 am
Seak.....
It shall forever remain a mystery.
MWAHAHAHAHA!
ninja  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 5:28 pm
mine is because at the comicshop i go to they have a lan. i used to go there all the time till about a year ago and when i went back again, these kids were playing unreal tournament and they kept refeerign to me as the other guy when they were going after me. everyone i knew from a year ago that was there told them iw as good and that i can dodge bullets like im etheral. and jeremy(the clerk pointed it out to them as i was pwning them sensless.

SO I PUT OTHER AND ETHERAL TOGETHER BEFORE THE NEXT ROUND AND IT CAME OUT LIKE THAT!!!! and i think it sounds kick a** all around  

deadzenside

deadzenside

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 5:29 pm
Victor Von Doom
Do I REALLY have to explain mt name? I sure hope I don't have to...

your not doom!!! i think your just another doombot.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 12:39 pm
otherial
mine is because at the comicshop i go to they have a lan. i used to go there all the time till about a year ago and when i went back again, these kids were playing unreal tournament and they kept refeerign to me as the other guy when they were going after me. everyone i knew from a year ago that was there told them iw as good and that i can dodge bullets like im etheral. and jeremy(the clerk pointed it out to them as i was pwning them sensless.

SO I PUT OTHER AND ETHERAL TOGETHER BEFORE THE NEXT ROUND AND IT CAME OUT LIKE THAT!!!! and i think it sounds kick a** all around

ur name is cool considering how u got it
(i bet u my next 5 pay checks that i can murder u in unreal tournament)  

The_DarkOne

Pandamobile

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2004 9:51 pm
Actually my name has a bit of history behind it. Kaostrife Ver'fallen was the leader of "House of Decay" otherwise known as "House of Ver'fallen." The guild itself was a dark race only roleplaying guild on Everquest. ( I play still on Inny.) The leader left for the war in Iraq and I ended up taking leadership of the guild, and so I changed my surname to Ver'fallen to show kinship to the leader.
When the leader finally came back, after a few months he ended up quitting, but didn't want the guild to fall. He knew that if he should leave such would happen, so I took on his name and continued to lead the guild onward. Eventually a couple bastards started spreading rumors and turned the guild against me, and it disbanded. Now I carry the name Kaostrife to remember good times, and to support the troops in Iraq.  
Welcome To The Ohio Guild!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff