Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Private Homes
Chalmes Whitethorne's Flat Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2015 2:19 pm
User Image

User Image

♫ Pureblood ♫ Mother ♫ Chalmes Whitethorne ♫

I can't remember ¢αяιиģ for an нøυя or so.
                                                        ṡταяτε∂ crying and I couldn't ṡτøρ myself.
                                                        I started яυииιиģ but there's иøωнεяεto run to.

Elli looked up as Chalmes walked into the room and raised an eyebrow as he rambled at her about what she'd just said. It was surprising really; she had just dropped it on him like a bomb. But last time she'd gotten pregnant, it hadn't gone so well, so she wasn't really sure how to tell someone the right way. The way he was reacting was scaring her a teensy bit though. Cam had basically completely ditched her with Kory, and she knew deep down Chalmes wouldn't do that, but it would always be a fear for her. She shrugged and smiled slightly. "Well... I mean... I found out a month or so ago, but I wasn't super positive, until last week.... I just didn't know how to tell you..." She shrugged again and found herself poking her belly curiously.

When she'd missed her first period she figured it was just a fluke and from stress or whatever. She was still looking for a job after all, and then last week her period hadn't come again, and she'd finally got out and gotten a pregnancy test done. Now it was all a matter of telling Chalmes and actually going to the doctor to do all those fun pregnancy things. Last time she'd done them in the Hogwarts infirmary, and half the time Cam hadn't even come with her... Ver had always been there though.. no matter what. This time... this time Chalmes would be with her every step of the way.
                                                        "Chalmes... do you think... well I mean we're both twins... do you... do you think that....?"

Well it ωαṡ cool cool, it was just all ¢øøℓ.
                                                        Now it's over for мε, and it's over for ÿøυ.
                                                        Let's see how ƒαя we've ¢øмε.
                                                        I believe the ωøяℓ∂ is вυяиιиģ to the ground.

Diamond Wales

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 1:56 pm
User Image
                                                      To this world I'm unimportant
                                                      Just because I have nothing to give
                                                      So you call this your free country
                                                      Tell me why it cost so much to live
                                                      Tell me why

User Image
                                                      ════════════════════════

₴qцїЬ || Tшїи || Mёcнaпїc

════════════════════════

Chalmes blinked as she told him that she'd only known for a month. Well, that wasn't that long. He sat down next to her on the bed, hand over his mouth as he considered that news. Well, on one hand, it was better than how Chance's mum had told him that he was a father. Sure, let's not contact the guy who fathered the kid for two years until you dump him on the guy's doorstep. On the other, well, no. He wasn't doing that badly with Chance. He hadn't had any major screwups, and he'd actually managed to curb his swearing in front of the kid. No, that didn't mean he'd given up being himself, but he'd at least tried. This time, he at least Elli was telling him when she was sure, and it wasn't something out of the blue. He could plan for this. Maybe. Or he might just get drunk off his arse and complain to Les about this."Okay, you're pregnant, haven't known for very long and wanted to make sure before you tell me. Well, that's... And you're sure you're pregnant? Damn..."

He had nothing against kids, hell, he loved both his son and Chris's monsters after they outgrew their biting phase. At the moment, he was trying to figure out how he should react to actually finding out that Elli was pregnant with his kid. He'd never known with Chance and his mum, and he had no clue how to take care of an infant. Chance hadn't been one when he'd been dumped on Chalmes. And Nicole didn't need his help with Issac, that was handled by her, his father, and the others. Ada had been overprotective with the twins when Desi and Zach were born, and with Pumpkin, had never really needed a babysitter. He looked over to Elli with a lost expression, not knowing if he'd screw something up with this. "Sorry, I just... I didn't know Chance as a baby, you know? And I honestly don't know how I'll do with a baby. Kids, sure, I mean I haven't screwed Chance up too badly."

He groaned as her next words registered, and the realization that there was every possibility that any kid of theirs was potentially going to be a set of twins. "It's possible, yeah. Oh hell, I'm going to have to look at getting a bigger place. And right after we just got all of your stuff over, too. We've got what, eight, nine months, right? That's enough time to find a bigger place." He was already doing it again, wasn't he? Making a list of things they'd need to take care of babies. Because if nothing else, Chalmes's luck couldn't be that good. Guaranteed he was going to see twins being born, and he knew it. He just didn't get that lucky to have just one kid.

════════════════════════
                                                      Thinking: Wait, she's what????
                                                      OOC:

This world can turn me down
                                                      But I won’t turn away
                                                      And I won’t duck and run
                                                      Cause I'm not built that way
                                                      When everything is gone there
                                                      Is nothing there to fear
                                                      This world cannot bring me down
                                                      No cause I'm already here

Devlyn Maycry

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2015 10:54 am
User Image

User Image

♫ Pureblood ♫ Mother ♫ Chalmes Whitethorne ♫

I can't remember ¢αяιиģ for an нøυя or so.
                                                        ṡταяτε∂ crying and I couldn't ṡτøρ myself.
                                                        I started яυииιиģ but there's иøωнεяεto run to.

Elli was relaxing on the couch, staring at the ceiling. She'd tried reading but it honestly hadn't grabbed her attention at all. Unfortunately she was stuck on the couch since, she didn't want to ask for help getting up and her giant belly stopped her from getting up on her own. Her balance was screwed up anyways and she was honestly cursing the Gods right now. She just wanted these kids out of her now!

As if on cue, or maybe the Gods were just answering her prayers/curses, pain suddenly hit her and she screamed out in both surprise and agony. Well.... she supposed the twins were due any moment, and apparently had decided on this moment.
                                                        "Chalmes!" She screeched at the top of her lungs. Her son Kory had already come running from his bedroom at the first shriek. "Is the baby coming mum?" He asked with sheer excitement. She was attempting to breathe through it at the moment, and thankfully the contraction passed and she was able to answer Kory. "Yes. Go get your father now." Kory nodded his head and ran off to find Chalmes. When he found him, he was practically vibrating with excitement. Xe was far too excited about having twin baby sisters soon. "Daddy! The babies are coming! Mummy is screaming for you."

In the living room, Elli was staring at the ceiling once again. The contractions were a lot closer than she had expected them to be. Kory had taken something like 19 hours to be born. The twins seemed much more determined to enter this world. She shrieked again and cursed the world.
                                                        "Chalmes Whitethorne, if you don't get your a** out here right now I swear to God I will rip off your testicles."

Diamond Wales

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2015 12:47 pm
User Image
                                                      To this world I'm unimportant
                                                      Just because I have nothing to give
                                                      So you call this your free country
                                                      Tell me why it cost so much to live
                                                      Tell me why

User Image
                                                      ════════════════════════

₴qцїЬ || Tшїи || Mёcнaпїc

════════════════════════

Chalmes had been trying to help Chance with his homework. Chance was of course wanting to more play with the guitar that Tassy had gotten him for Christmas than anything else, but Chalmes was sitting him down and making him work. The work wasn't that hard, but he did have to do it. Chalmes looked up from helping Chance with his spelling when he realized that Kory had come into the room. He seemed to be excited, and Chalmes quickly found out why as he heard about Elli going into labour. He blinked from one kid to the other, and then looked at Chance."Chance, go and owl your aunt Tanya. She's the one that's the doctor, so she should be able to help. Umm, Kory, go and owl your aunt Ver. She's a doctor too, and umm, yeah. I'll go check on your mum."

Chance blinked and cheered as Chalmes stood up, more than likely happy that he got out of homework, and he grabbed Kory's hand. "C'mon, babies are coming. I can show you how to write to aunt Ver if you want me to. Plus, aunt Ver and aunt Tanya can help mummy!" Chalmes sighed as he watched the two exit the room, more than likely off to find Bullet and use him. Poor bird. He then made his way out to the living room where he saw Elli on the couch and shrieking and threatening to... He sighed, thinking that this was not going to be fun.

"Okay, um, we're going to the hospital, right? I mean, I have the boys sending owls to Ver and Tanya, so they should be here shortly. Erm, what should I do?" He had no clue. He'd never been around someone giving birth before, and this was an entirely different thing than changing someone's tire or realigning their breaks. This was a baby, or well, babies, since they were apparently getting twins. He was going to curse his family after this. After all, he just had to be the unlucky one to have twins with a twin. Go him. He fidgeted and looked around the room, trying to think of something to do.

════════════════════════
                                                      Thinking: And here they come...
                                                      OOC:

This world can turn me down
                                                      But I won’t turn away
                                                      And I won’t duck and run
                                                      Cause I'm not built that way
                                                      When everything is gone there
                                                      Is nothing there to fear
                                                      This world cannot bring me down
                                                      No cause I'm already here

Devlyn Maycry

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2015 9:52 pm
User ImageUser Image

♫ Pureblood ♫ Twins ♫ Taken ♫

Don't wanna let you ๔๏ฬภ but I am ђєใใ bound.
                                                        ςยгҭคเภ’ร call is the ใครҭ of all.
                                                        When the lights ғค๔є out all the รเภภєгรcrawl.

Kory nodded at his father and followed Chance out. The brothers successfully sent out the letters, although nothing could be said about whether or not they were very legible. Kory's handwriting was.... childish at best and chicken scratch at worst.

When Chalmes finally reached Elli in the living room she was very tempted to continue through with her threat, but thought better of it, because at least she had been through childbirth before. He had never witnessed it or helped anyone through it.
                                                        "I don't know if we'll be able to make it to the hospital Chalmes." She muttered, nails curling into the couch. "Ver will be able to tell better, but I'm pretty sure these babies are not waiting." As if on cue a pop echoed through their flat and Ver appeared and glanced around the room for a few moments before she felt the icy glare of her sister and sighed.

She quickly checked her sister's pulse and cast a few spells to check the rest of her vitals before grimacing as an iron tight fist wrapped around her wrist. "Are the contractions really that close together Elli?" She asked slowly. All she got in response was an angry screech that sounded very similar to a Tyrannosaurus Rex. She delicately extracted her arm from her sister's grip and glanced at Chalmes. "You're gonna hate me.... but we can't get her to the hospital like this. The babies are coming now. We need to move her to the bed, and well... You just get to stand there and let her hurt you with her grip and her words." She could tell he was just as freaked out as her sister had been the first time. He'd obviously never been near a childbirth or at least not been the father at one. So she would try to be as nice to him as possible. He really couldn't do much anyways besides deal with her threats on his life and possible broken fingers. And convince her to push when Ver told her too. "Would you like to carry her... or should I levitate her to the bedroom?"With Chalmes being a squib, she wasn't quite sure if her using magic would be like a scorn on his manly strength or something. She knew from Elli that she hadn't been allowed to use magic to help them move in. And she didn't want to step on any toes. He was the father of her future nieces after all, and Kory was convinced he was his father too.

Diamond Wales

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 6:19 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

When I was ץ๏ยภﻮєг,
                                                        I wish I ฬ๏ยɭ๔ have known вєттєя.
                                                        I'm ๏ɭ๔єг, took all the words of my ƒαтнєя, saying,
                                                        It ¢συℓ∂ be ฬ๏гรє
                                                        So lets go ßå¢k, to the ŦเгรՇ time,
                                                        That I met ץ๏ย, in your¢нєνу

Elli had been at home when she had gotten the frantic call from the hospital. Her husband had been stabbed and was now in surgery at a muggle hospital. It was basically one of her worst nightmares. Ver was called over to take care of Lillith and Kory while Elli went off to the hospital to collect her other two children and wait for news about Chalmes.

By the time she arrived, Chalmes had been declared dead. Her husband was gone, and her children were just sitting there, silently. She moved through the motions, did everything the doctors needed her to do, before taking her children home. It had all felt like some crazy dream, and she was just waiting to wake up. It was all a blur. At home, she plopped her four kids on the couch, an contemplated how to tell them their father was dead. Chance and Lilah already knew, of course, but Kory and Lillith had no idea.
                                                        "Kids… Daddy… while daddy was out with Chance and Lilah a bad man attacked them. Your daddy did his very best to protect everyone and keep everyone safe… and the bad man hurt him. He died…Daddy is dead." She paused, holding herself together, like she had been for the last few hours. She had to be strong for her kids, and she couldn’t…. she just couldn’t.

Kory reached forward and squeezed her hand, giving her a small encouraging smile.
                                                        "It’s gonna be alright mum." Elli nodded her head, hugging the teen gently.

"I know sweetheart. This family can survive anything."

"That’s right mum." Elli squeezed her one last time before releasing her. Right at that moment, Lilah broke down sobbing, falling against her mother’s shoulder. The little girl hadn’t cried once. She hadn’t made a single peep the entire time. She hadn’t cried when the bad man talked to her father, or when he pulled a knife, or even when her daddy fell the ground bleeding. She had been quiet the entire trip to the hospital. She had sat on the uncomfortable hard hospital chair while Chance called people and silently stared at the floor. The nice nurse lady had offered her a lollipop and even some coloring sheets, and still she had been silent. She had been silent when her mummy arrived and the nice doctors came out and told them her daddy was dead, and she didn’t cry when Grandpa Gearvin arrived. But now she, sobbed. She couldn’t control herself anymore.

Elli held her daughter tightly, shaking her head. She pressed a kiss to the crown of her hair and let her cry. She didn’t know what to say. What could you say to a little girl who had just had her world ripped apart right in front of her very eyes. Eventually she wore herself out enough to pass out in her mother’s arms, and Elli quietly carried her to her bedroom. She tucked both twins in and then ushered Kory and Chance off to their room as well.

She had all but forgotten her sister’s presence in the flat until she touched her shoulder gently.
                                                        "Are you alright? Well I know you’re not alright… but you know what I mean." Elli shrugged and Ver pulled her into a hug. "It seems like its just one bad thing after another, doesn’t it?" Elli laughed darkly, and nodded her head.

"Let’s count them off huh? Grandpa tried to kill Michelle when she was only 6, Dad abandoned Michelle, Michelle almost died in a house fire, Michelle was adopted by an abusive psycho, Aunt Maggie and Uncle Blake were murdered in our home, Gracie almost died in that same battle, Gracie almost killed herself, Gracie was turned into a vampire, that crazy b***h Rui almost ruined my relationship with Cam, I failed my tests and lost the ability to have my dream job of an auror, I got pregnant and thought I lost my dream job of quidditch player, Cam left to play quidditch and was never around for Kory and me, I cheated on Cam, Sawyer was kidnapped, Aimee was abused by her step fathers for years, Aimee was abandoned by her mother, Aimee dated that abusive dickwad, Victoria was abused just like Aimee… oh and lets not forget that Michelle probably murdered Vincent, and was abandoned by the only person she’s ever had a real connection with for like 3 years… and she went nutso for awhile there too… and my ******** husband is dead."

"It feels like the McHalen blood is cursed… maybe Aunt Maggie marrying a muggle really did screw us over." Elli gave a sarcastic laugh, and shook her head.

"Maybe…"

"Do you want to cry? Scream? Throw things? Get drunk?"

"I dunno. I mean… I’m afraid… I’m afraid if I start crying, I won’t ever stop. I feel so numb and broken inside. I feel like my chest has been broken open and my heart was ripped out, and now there is just a gaping hole left there."

"You used those exact words before. When Aunt Maggie and Uncle Blake died… and when you were fighting with Cam and eventually left him… you always heal."

"I know. I can heal from anything. We McHalens have been through too much to not have that skill." Ver nodded, and Elli sighed. Her grey eyes drifted over the living room, and landed on a picture. It was a family picture. Her, Chalmes, and the four kids all smiling, laughing, having the best damn time of their lives. A single tear rolled down her cheek. She wasn’t sure if her children would ever smile like that again. Before she knew it, more tears were following. She buried her face in her hands and sobbed quietly. It felt like her chest cavity was empty. It felt like she couldn’t breathe. It felt like she would drown or choke on the air around her.

"Do you want me to spend the night?" A small no was all Ver got in response. She patted her twin’s shoulder gently. It was going to be a long and sleepless night.

But Iкภ๏ฬ that, I was put here, to fight νιкιηgѕ.
                                                        In the front lines, รเภﻮเภﻮ, Dare me. Dare ๓є.
                                                        I've got my ฬ๏г๔ร. I hope they hurt ץ๏ย.
                                                        I hope they ѕ¢αя you. I hope they ђєคɭ you.
                                                        I ђ๏קє they cut you ๏קєภ,
                                                        Make you see ¥ðµ'vê, been ฬคггเภﻮ.
                                                        Make you see that ร๏๓є Շђเภﻮร are worth ๒гยเรเภﻮ for.
                                                        Make you see that your ภค๓є is your нσησя code.

xxxAnd they'll tell you what you want to hear
                                                        xxxxxxCause they think its better. Better.
                                                        xxxxxxxxxBut you better know how to point out the liars.
                                                        xxxxxxxxxxxxYou've got to weigh your wars make sure you're not fighting for nothing
                                                        xxxxxxxxx
                                                        Are you fighting for nothing?

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Private Homes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas