Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Chat and Plot Zone
All of mine are looking for plots- Updated with singles! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tefla

Enigmatic Star

19,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2014 4:19 pm
Fatal Irony

Would Wretch like to encounter a familiar face from the great Kalona herd? I do have Pankratios if you'd like her to run across a herd mate.

He's pretty much open to anything.

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2014 6:39 pm
Fatal Irony
Roman Foi
Fatal Irony

We could do that. o uo Or she can just see a blob of white in the sea of green and be like, "wtf O:< WHO DIS LOOK LIKE ME." xD Idc~ I'm just excited for him to have FAMILLLLY

haha or that!

; w; So how will/would she react to seeing him?  

In Good Faith

Dapper Entrepreneur

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2014 7:35 pm
tefla
Fatal Irony

Would Wretch like to encounter a familiar face from the great Kalona herd? I do have Pankratios if you'd like her to run across a herd mate.

He's pretty much open to anything.

User Image

Absolutely! She's met one other from the herd as well. She likes to see familiar faces. Was he one that stuck it out to the end or did he dip out as the herd started to fall apart? She wouldn't care either way. She left the herd herself, though not to join the other side. She just was tired of the leadership and knew a sinking ship when she saw it and got out before she got killed. She still fought against any non-kalonas she met on her way towards escape. As long as he didn't turn and fight for the other side she wouldn't care what way he went lol

Roman Foi
Fatal Irony
Roman Foi
Fatal Irony

We could do that. o uo Or she can just see a blob of white in the sea of green and be like, "wtf O:< WHO DIS LOOK LIKE ME." xD Idc~ I'm just excited for him to have FAMILLLLY

haha or that!

; w; So how will/would she react to seeing him?

Hmmm well I'm kind of trying to figure that out myself. I finally found all the original "silver" unicorns - there were 6 in total. But like not a one of them is active.... kind of including her mate Apocalypse (owned by Meeki). Makes it very hard to build up these plots! Meeki had originally come up with the basic backstory of the skinwalker attack and these six escaping (among others that were implied) and sort of forming a tight-nit group. I'm trying to just build from there but it can be hard when all the originals are like gone lol

But I imagine a first just shock and disbelief. Aside from their little group/herd they formed after the attack (and after some searching for survivors of course) I think they all just accepted that everyone else was dead so they could mourn and move on. After the initial shock wears off I'll bet she's just over the moon happy to see him, which of course will turn to sadness when he reveals he has no memories. From there I think she will just want to help him.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2014 8:11 pm
Fatal Irony
Hmmm well I'm kind of trying to figure that out myself. I finally found all the original "silver" unicorns - there were 6 in total. But like not a one of them is active.... kind of including her mate Apocalypse (owned by Meeki). Makes it very hard to build up these plots! Meeki had originally come up with the basic backstory of the skinwalker attack and these six escaping (among others that were implied) and sort of forming a tight-nit group. I'm trying to just build from there but it can be hard when all the originals are like gone lol

But I imagine a first just shock and disbelief. Aside from their little group/herd they formed after the attack (and after some searching for survivors of course) I think they all just accepted that everyone else was dead so they could mourn and move on. After the initial shock wears off I'll bet she's just over the moon happy to see him, which of course will turn to sadness when he reveals he has no memories. From there I think she will just want to help him.

Would she know his name? I forget what we might have decided was their connection.  

In Good Faith

Dapper Entrepreneur

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2015 4:32 am
Roman Foi
Fatal Irony

Would she know his name? I forget what we might have decided was their connection.

We went with first cousins who were about the same age and played together as kids. So she's probably know his name, I'd think  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2015 7:33 am
Fatal Irony

Absolutely! She's met one other from the herd as well. She likes to see familiar faces. Was he one that stuck it out to the end or did he dip out as the herd started to fall apart? She wouldn't care either way. She left the herd herself, though not to join the other side. She just was tired of the leadership and knew a sinking ship when she saw it and got out before she got killed. She still fought against any non-kalonas she met on her way towards escape. As long as he didn't turn and fight for the other side she wouldn't care what way he went lol

He probably would have left earlier on. There was no way that he'd turn on the Herd though. He's a great believer in the beliefs that non-kalonas are less than worthy of his attention.

(( Basically I'd like to try and get him RP'ed. First ever Kalona and all ))  

tefla

Enigmatic Star

19,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2015 7:43 am
tefla
Fatal Irony

He probably would have left earlier on. There was no way that he'd turn on the Herd though. He's a great believer in the beliefs that non-kalonas are less than worthy of his attention.

(( Basically I'd like to try and get him RP'ed. First ever Kalona and all ))

Haha sounds like the two were of a like mind in that regard! She's my first kalona too so I've been rping her all over the place lol. ALWAYS room for more! Do we want them to have been acquainted or just had seen each other around the herd?  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2015 2:39 pm
Fatal Irony
We went with first cousins who were about the same age and played together as kids. So she's probably know his name, I'd think

So would one of the original 6 silvers be a parent of his? Ooor  

In Good Faith

Dapper Entrepreneur

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2015 3:26 pm
Roman Foi
Fatal Irony

So would one of the original 6 silvers be a parent of his? Ooor

No I'm pretty sure the original 6 were a group of foals that escaped. All the "adults" from the herd had died. I have no idea if any of the first six were supposed to be siblings or what to be honest. Abigail and Apocalypse weren't related and ended up mates so it's possible none of them were directly related, though I don't know. I wasn't part of the original plan for them lol. Meeki only recently co-owned Abi to me  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2015 3:42 pm
Fatal Irony
Haha sounds like the two were of a like mind in that regard! She's my first kalona too so I've been rping her all over the place lol. ALWAYS room for more! Do we want them to have been acquainted or just had seen each other around the herd?

Hmm. Tough call on that one. What was Wretch's "duty" in the herd? I won Pankratios in one of the easier "skirmish" games so he'd be possibly like a outrider, bound to travel ahead of the herd and subdue any opponents he came across.

Maybe just see each other?  

tefla

Enigmatic Star

19,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2015 4:36 pm
tefla
Fatal Irony

Hmm. Tough call on that one. What was Wretch's "duty" in the herd? I won Pankratios in one of the easier "skirmish" games so he'd be possibly like a outrider, bound to travel ahead of the herd and subdue any opponents he came across.

Maybe just see each other?

That is a good question... I can't remember what specifically the game was when I won her. Just that there were three winners... hmmm maybe they were scouts? I can't remember. Are those threads still existing? lol  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2015 4:42 pm
Candle Wick Ghost
Fatal Irony
Candle Wick Ghost
Do you have anything figured out for him yet?

Mostly just a general feeling lol. I sort of see him as being aloof, maybe a bit haughty and cocky. Sort of the way you might imagine a Prince to be. other than that I got nothing. What's Memory like?

He sounds like he will be fun to play with! Haha.

I have jotted down a personality but I am mainly trying to piece together a history which shows how she ended up that way. So I may tweak it in the future. I had similar ideas, of her having once been royalty and something happening in order for her to have been pulled away from her family and herd to being found and adopted in to the carousel.

The Lady Espeon and Memory serve two different purposes in the pokèmares life. The Lady Espeon is her stage name and once in character there is no deterring her from her performance until the show is complete. In this state she is very serious and focused in her work. Behind the curtain there is Memory. A lonely soul who lives most of her life as a memory which is how she gained her name. Fading in and out of people's lives and only allowing brief sightings of her let alone meetings.
Believe it or not Memory is a shy creature, hiding behind her performances, feeling that beyond her stage others will lack interest. She tries to stay clear to avoid rejection however like anyone else she craves companionship and fun and will find courage over the course of a meeting or a series of meetings (if they're lucky) to open up to another and show the gentle, playful side of herself that is usually restrained.

I have a couple of ideas... Mostly inspired by the old tales of Andrew Lang, if you would be interested in having the two stories intertwined somehow, if you wouldn't mind me pm'ing you them?

Hey check it out: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=24571499

Somewhere they can legitimately go! haha  

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100

tefla

Enigmatic Star

19,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2015 4:46 pm
Fatal Irony
That is a good question... I can't remember what specifically the game was when I won her. Just that there were three winners... hmmm maybe they were scouts? I can't remember. Are those threads still existing? lol

If you know where to look you can find them.

Your contest won is here  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2015 4:56 pm
tefla
Fatal Irony

If you know where to look you can find them.

Your contest won is here

haha I went hunting and found it too but thanks! Well I guess she stuck it out to the final battle lol. My memory is horrible  

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2015 4:59 pm
So I guess they saw each other in passing but probably didn't know each other well?  
Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff