Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Event Archive
Apple Orchard Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

Skilled Camper

23,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 9:35 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Shina Kiremono~Seventh Year~Ravenclaw Seeker~Head Girl

User Image

"Merlin's saggy pants!" Shina snarled quietly when another vampire appeared, literally throwing Elsie out of the way and attacking another child Shina hadn't noticed before, a Ravenclaw second year. Shina moved forward, grabbing Elsie and dragging her back as carefully as she could. "Elsie, Kas, run. Head for the barn, don't look back and don't stop, no matter what. GO!" she told them, pointing them in the right direction.

Turning back, she straightened her shoulders. "Hey! You too weak to fight someone who can fight back?" Shina called mockingly to the vampire focused on the second year. "You too weak to go after anything but babies?"

User Image
((OOC: ... ))

Wearing | Animagus Form

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 9:36 pm
User Image
◌ A M B R O S I A ◌
Rouge
◌◌◌◌◌◌ ◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌ ◌◌◌◌◌◌
● ● ● ● ● ●

Ambrosia sighed. Seriously, this festival was filled with stupid people. The woman leaned down and raised her hand. In a swift motion, her palm slapped across the brat's cheeks. "Haven't you been taught any manners?" She was not amused by this kid's language or attitude. "Let this be a lesson, young one." With a devilish smile, she removed her foot from Xavier's, and instead brought it down with a gargantuan amount of force onto the boy's femur.

{OOC; I had the explicit permission from Diamond Wales to do this.}

● ● ● ● ● ●
◍ ◍ ◍

Red eyes pierce through your heart.
Oh, honey watch me.
Love and be enthralled.
Focus just on me...

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Object of Affection 150

fanntastique

Springtime Scrounger

8,375 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 9:55 pm

Nodding, the redhead took hold of the Hufflepuff, tugging firmly at the terrified girl's unhurt arm. Pulling her away from the scene as Shina tried to divert the attention to herself away from them, Kas ran in the general direction of where the barn was, ignoring the fire in his shoulder and making sure to avoid jostling Elsie's broken ribs too much. They were running and it was terrifying, what was happening, but he had to keep calm. Besides, he had the upper hand here, able to keep a semblance of calm and rationality in the midst of it.

He kept talking while they ran, trying to keep not only Elsie's but his mind off what was happening as well. He wasn't the best with expression and he knew it didn't normally show, but he was bursting inside and it was tempting to just break down and give up and curl up into a ball and die.

Die.

No, they were not going to die.

At least, not now.

"Come on, Elsie, we'll keep running. There's a barn up ahead and once we make it, it will be alright. We will be alright," he muttered, sounding tired and ragged. He could feel his legs threatening to give out and the pain from his shoulder was getting a bit more intense. It must be the same for Elsie as well.

"We'll make it, yeah?"

The Forgotten Weasley

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 3:47 pm
User Image

User Image

Xavier felt his head snap to the side with the force of the slap. In a haze of pain, he dimly realized he deserved that. After all, his mother had taught him better. When the woman's foot left his, he felt a moment of relief, until he felt her drive her foot into his thigh. A scream he couldn't stop ripped from his throat. Merlin, he was going to die, and nothing was stopping her. Tears ran freely down his face as he gasped and tried to shove her foot off his leg. He knew he wasn't strong enough, but he had to try, right? He had to get away.

--------------------------------------
State: Panicking
OOC: SAVED FROM SACRIFICE BUT ASDFERAFEQRGAERHARTSHS STILL GONNA SUFFER!
--------------------------------------

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 4:17 pm
User Image

User Image

Desmond was still searching for his son, the unconscious man still over his shoulder. He had been look for a while now, and when he entered the trees, he spotted his son. His face contorted into a mask of anger. Oh, hell no. He dropped the man as carefully and quickly as he could to the ground before he decided to do something stupid. Namely, tackling the woman in the back to get her off his son. "Get off my son you addle-pated quim!"

----------------------------------------
State: Pissed
OOC: ...
----------------------------------------

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 4:33 pm
How do you DO, just nice to MEET you
And I can TAKE you on from HERE
But THIS is where it all STARTS
So follow THROUGH, in the SHADOWS
‘Cause I HEAR the storm is CLOSE
Let’s HOPE you can HANDLE it
Yeah, so NICE to meet YOU
Better BELIEVE in me RIGHT NOW

Mood: Terrified
Thoughts: What's happening?!
Company: Shina, Kas, Gracie, Caitlin, Xavier, Chronos, Ambrosia, Desmond

E L S B E T H
L Y N W E N
V A S S

B L O O D T R A I T O R | H U F F L E P U F F | F I R S T Y E A R | User Image

Elsie shrieked when Shina grabbed her by the arm, vision blinded by tears, half expecting to be horribly murdered right then and there. But no, it was Shina, the nice, older girl, directing her to the barn in the distance. Then Kas had her unbroken arm, pulling her along, and she figured out how to work her legs again, still crying. She was barely able to hear his mutters. "Kas," she said hysterically, "That man bit you. He bit you. Are they va-vampires?" she sobbed, latched onto him with a death grip. Was this, she wondered, this terror, what her mother had felt before the werewolf killed her? She was more scared than she had ever been in her entire life. More scared than she had been at the Carnival. More scared than when her father screamed and snarled at her and her sisters. "I'm running as fast as I can." she yelped, not daring to hope, tripping over tree roots, stumbling and righting herself again. Her side suddenly seared in agony and she whimpered in pain.

Feel your HEARTBEAT start to SKIP

‘Cause I SWEAR I will not let you DOWN
If you see me FALL, I will get UP again
I’ll make you a PROMISE, that this is not the END
Just like I SAID, get a HOLD of yourself
Well, HERE we are, so close to MIDNIGHT
And I can BARELY see your FACE
It’s HIDDEN in a SILHOUETTE
But we CONTINUE, into the CENTER

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 4:43 pm
User Image
◌ A M B R O S I A ◌
Rouge
● ● ● ● ● ●

It was wise for the boy to remain shut and crying. After all, when one was rolling in pain, their mind would go blank. Haha... Pain would remind all human beings that they were breathing and alive, to feel the blood course through their veins as their bodies frantically tried to repair themselves. For Ambrosia, pain was such a foreign feeling, for she hadn't felt it in so, so long.

The vampire squealed when she felt herself grabbed from behind, though she did not budge from her spot: Just surprised. "Are you some type of pervert?" Ambrosia asked, certainly not amused. Swiftly, the woman turned around and grabbed the guy's collar, lifting him off the ground and pressed him against a tree nearby. "Are you stupid?" Her eyes glanced around, and on the ground just a few feet away, she spotted Scarface, then broke into a hysterical laughter. "Are you retarded? I had killed him awhile ago! Did you seriously haul him all the way here? Ha!" Ambrosia took a deep breath and calmed herself down slightly. "And now, for touching me, I shall kill you in front of your son, slowly and painfully."

{OOC; I had the explicit permission from Diamond Wales to do this.}

● ● ● ● ● ●
◍ ◍ ◍

Oh, honey watch me.
Love and be enthralled.
Focus just on me...

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 4:47 pm

User Image

Xavier screamed as the vampire attacked again, just before a man who seemed to be his father from his shouts showed up to launch an entirely ineffective attack. Shina took another breath and snapped out spells. "Stupefy! Incarcerous! Hey, bloodbreath, why don't you leave the shock-addled small fry and try someone who can fight back? Scared, or just too weak to take on someone who knows how to use their wand?" she taunted, knowing this was likely an ill-advised course of action, but unable to just leave the second year to die or watch his father die.

User Image
((OOC: ... ))

Wearing | Animagus Form

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

Skilled Camper

23,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 4:53 pm
I tried to be p.e.r.f.e.c.t
But nothing was worth it
I don't believe it makes me
real
I thought it'd be easy
But no one believes me
I meant all the things I said
This place is so empty
My thoughts are so tempting
I don't know how it got so
bad
Sometimes it's so crazy
But
nothing can save me
But it's the only thing that I have

𝕯ominic 𝕸ontague
𝔖𝔩𝔶𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯i𝔫 𝔓𝔲𝔯𝔢𝔟𝔩𝔬𝔬𝔡
Sixth Year Vice-Captain, 𝔅eater

[Enter Scene from Quidditch Pitch]]

A lone dot soared in the black skies, the twinkling stars hung low overhead while the moon crept higher and higher like it was trying to take over the world. He could smell it, the blood. Even from up here, the gusts of metallic iron shining bright against the light of firing spells and conjured flames. Dead bodies piled, but he couldn’t find a single source of the attackers. They all blended in so perfectly, so eagerly. He hovered lower, his belly crawling closer to the earth to get a better glimpse of the scrambling students and adults. They tripped over each other, knocking one another down, in between, there was the good Samaritan struggling to help, offering guidance and advice and summoning defensive enchantments and wards. He heard the spells, the defensive and the counter attacks, but, none of them sounded dark. Not like at the circus, this was different, but he couldn’t explain it. He could only assume dark wizards were somewhere, brawling in the mix, and he wished Grace didn’t have brown hair for once! It was making it impossible to find her!

He soared several feet over the heads of panicking people now, zipping between the apple orchard where he’d sworn he heard a voice, her voice, but he swore it was coming from everywhere. He grimaced, narrowly dodging a stray spell from Merlin only knew who, eyes alert and ears straining to hear through all of the shouting.

That’s when he found her, toppled underneath a man, and he screamed—”Grace!” Dominic was still so far away, and everything was in slow motion. But he had no intention of stopping or slowing down in the slightest. In the distance, he saw Caitlin, and a few more students. But he was too busy ramming his broom at full speed, hoping to knock straight into Chrono's side and tackle him away.

[Edited.]
╔═══════════════════╗
Height: 5’7” ☣ Weight: 163lbs ☣ Age: 16
Quidditch Pitch
flying to the rescue (sort of) autumn
╚═══════════════════╝

I tried to be perfect it just wasn't worth it…............ ............. ................... ...................... .................................... ........... ........
Nothing could ever be so wrong…............... ................... ..............
It's hard to believe me, it never gets easy
…...................... ............... .................... ................ ....I guess I knew that all along
................................................... ....... .... .............. .............................................…That I’m better off on my own

XxXDevil-Chan
Violet the Maestro

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 5:26 pm
User Image
◌ A M B R O S I A ◌
Rouge
● ● ● ● ● ●

From out of nowhere a spell hit her, shocking her into dropping Desmond. Ambrosia cursed under her breath and turned around, only to get hit by another spell again. But this time, a rope smacked into her, binding her and restraining her movement. Enraged and with just more than a little bit of effort, she shredded the rope. "Why you little b***h!"

● ● ● ● ● ●
◍ ◍ ◍

Oh, honey watch me.
Love and be enthralled.
Focus just on me...

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 5:35 pm
MICHAEL MCHALEN
Somewhere beyond happiness and sadness. I need to calculate,
what creates my own madness.

▶▷◀◁
▶▷◀◁Three Daughters▶▷◀◁Pureblood▶▷◀◁Hogwarts School Governor▶▷◀◁

User Image

Michael had heard his niece's shouts and come hurrying to the orchard as fast as possible. Everyone was moving so fast, it was hard for him to keep track of everything. He heard a shriek he knew to belong to Gracie, and was moving to protect her, when he just barely avoided stumbling over a man lying on the ground. Silver eyes were drawn to the ground and he blinked in surprise. Was that.... Yuyami?

"s**t kid, you really got yourself in good here didn't you?" Michael muttered, crouching down and gently shaking the healer, trying to force him awake. Michael had no idea how the Akiji was hurt, or for that matter how to fix it. He had no healing training whatsoever and was practically useless here except in the fighting and saving from battle matters. Healing he couldn't do.

"Come on! Wake up, you bloody idiot."

OOC:...

▶▷◀◁
I feel irrational, so confrontational
To tell the truth I am, getting away with murder

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 5:43 pm

User Image

"Takes one to know one, fangface," Shina said in a syrupy voice. The vampire moved towards her, away from the victims. Shina didn't bother sending another spell at the vampire, they clearly didn't work. "Mittere en Terram!" she snapped out instead, aiming beneath the vampire. The ground yawned open, dropping the vampire into the sudden pit that appeared. Quickly she snapped her wand up, ending the spell. The hole filled with dirt, trapping the vampire to the neck in the earth. "Everyone, RUN!" she ordered.

"Cait, come on! Move it!" she barked, but didn't wait to see if the gryffindor obeyed. The firsties were ahead, and Shina had no idea if the barn she had told them to run for was actually safe. She needed to catch up with them, and make sure she could secure the building. She trusted the father would help his son, and hopefully had the common sense to listen and move. Whatever the case, it was time to get away from the vampires while they had the chance!

User Image
((OOC: I have Utsuha Moon's permission to trap Ambrosia. ))

Wearing | Animagus Form

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

Skilled Camper

23,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 6:02 pm
User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Muggleborn // Single

Caitlin jumped when she heard that crazy woman's voice from behind the trees. She hadn't seen the boy she was attacking until now. She shoved the girl with blonde girls into a tree, the sound made her wince. Cait looked toward the duel between Grace and the evil man, presumably a vampire, seeing as he took a chunk out of the red-headed boy's shoulder. The simple thought made her shudder.

Caitlin watched as the older man crush Gracie's shoulder and her best friend cried out in pain,
                                                                  "Gracie!" She screeched, being quiet hadn't registered in her mind. When Shina called for her, she started to follow her, but glanced at Grace again. She couldn't leave her, could she? Not now. Cait would be there to back her up, like Grace was when she was attacked. But now, she felt so helpless. She was afraid to shoot any spells at the man because Grace was there too.

When there was a shout from above, Cait looked up and saw a person sitting on a broom. As he got closer, she realized who it was. Dominic, he was a Slytherin in her year and Grace's boyfriend. That hadn't really talked much, come to think of it. She shook her head, she needed to focus. Cait looked over as another man entered the orchard. She recognized this man. She wasn't quite sure who he was, but she had seen him before. Hopefully he was here to help.

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 7:10 pm
User Image
xx➤ ➤ ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ●

From the depths of the shadows two golden eyes stares back...

Y U Y A M I x A K I J I
                                                        p u r e b l o o d xxxxxxxx h e a l e r xxxxxxxx w e b x m a s t e r

... The eyes that watched the play with threads in its grasp.

If Yuyami had to explain how he got hurt to the point of losing consciousness, he would need to be honest and say that he got beaten by a really, really old lady. Haha, laugh all you want, but the truth was he got gut-kicked so hard, he felt like his stomach was ripped open. And he was pretty sure he would die within a couple minutes due to all the internal damage that b***h had caused, but no, waves of pain reminded him of the position he was in and that he was fully alive.

"Nnngh," Yuyami grunted. "I'm in so much pain, you can't even imagine. Shake me again, and I will gut you."

Slowly, as if fighting the entire universe, the man forced his eyes open, only to be surprised that he wasn't anywhere near the bonfire. Glancing upward, he found that it was none other than good ol' Michael McHalen. "Are you stupid? Did you move me?"

T h e x f o x x b o r n x i n x t h e x s h a d o w s x o f x t h e x d a r k n e s s .

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 7:15 pm
MICHAEL MCHALEN 
Somewhere beyond happiness and sadness. I need to calculate, 
what creates my own madness.

▶▷◀◁ 
▶▷◀◁Three Daughters▶▷◀◁Pureblood▶▷◀◁Hogwarts School Governor▶▷◀◁

User Image

Michael shuffled a few steps backwards in his awkward crouched stance upon the threat from the Akiji. He hadn't a doubt in his mind, that if the man could move, he would most certainly hold that threat true. He was seriously beginning to wonder what had happened to his colleague though. Whatever it was must have done some serious damage to render Yuyami unconscious.

He raised an eyebrow at the idea of moving him. He hadn't even known the man was here until he'd nearly tripped over him.
"Move you? I nearly faceplanted over your body in an attempt to get to my niece before I even realized you were here. Why in God's name would I move you in this state? Even I'm not that bloody stupid." Michael growled out, rising up slightly on his toes and glancing at the commotion around them. Gracie, for the moment seemed to generally be holding her own, so he had a few minutes to spare. "Can you heal yourself Yuyami?"

OOC:... 

▶▷◀◁ 
I feel irrational, so confrontational 
To tell the truth I am, getting away with murder

Event Archive

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items