Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Second Year Classes
Advanced Flying I ~ Lesson 1/3 (Open 11/22) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2014 10:41 pm
User Image
๐”ผ๐•”๐•™๐•  ๐•š๐•ค...spacespacespacespace
CURRENTLY // dating Kasdeja de Assispace
CURRENTLY // Looking Bookish on the Pitchspaces
CURRENTLY WITH // Classmatesspacesp
CURRENTLY FEELING // Annoyedspacespa
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'How do I let her talk me into this stuff?' spacespac

โ™ฃ โ™ฅ โ™ฆ โ™  Can I pose a question? How do you kill what is dead?
I just shoot from the hip, and I aim for the head.
โ™ฃ โ™ฅ โ™ฆ โ™ 
โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

spaceEcho stood on the Quidditch Pitch with the Advanced Flying class, feeling very, very awkward, since he was pretty sure that he was the only third year present. He would've been incredibly annoyed at his sister, since she was the one who'd gotten him to take the class at all, but then, she was here, too, and she was almost definitely the only fourth year here, so fair was fair, right? As a result, rather than being incredibly annoyed... he was just annoyed. Mildly. Although he was at least trying not to look like it, since he didn't want the instructor to hate him or think ill of him. It wasn't that he didn't care for flying, really, actually, he was quite fond of it. He just hadn't been planning on needing to take this class was all. But, being on the Quidditch team... it couldn't hurt. Curse his inability to argue with sound logic. It was going to be his downfall, he was sure. He sighed a bit, thankful that the professor hadn't asked that they share their year as well as their name and house, because he really didn't need it pointed out that he was out of place here. It was fairly obvious without his saying it out loud. "I'm Echo Lovette, from Ravenclaw house. And, I'm taking this class because I'm the Keeper for my house Quidditch team, so logically anything that helps me improve on the pitch is a good idea. And, I like flying, so there's that." The third year shuffled his feet, glancing down at them. He didn't want to play professionally in the least bit, not at all. He just... he'd made a commitment to his house team, after all, and he couldn't not give it his all. If that meant taking a couple of classes that would probably be really helpful anyway (because after all, flying was a popular method of transportation, and good exercise, which he could certainly use), he'd do it... no matter how much it annoyed him.

โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•
                                                          โ™ฃ โ™ฅ โ™ฆ โ™  He used to be your friend; that was another life.
                                                          With a single bullet, we're gonna blow his mind
                                                          โ™ฃ โ™ฅ โ™ฆ โ™ 

User Image

(( OOC: ))

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2014 11:20 pm
User Image
๐”พ๐•ช๐•ก๐•ค๐•ช ๐•š๐•ค...spacespacespacespace
CURRENTLY // fancying Daniel Kiremonospace
CURRENTLY // Looking Adorkable on the Pitchspaces
CURRENTLY WITH // Classmatesspacesp
CURRENTLY FEELING // Awkwardspacespa
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'Ohmygosh they're all so tiny...' spacespac

เฎ’ เฎ’ เฎ’ The phone rings in the middle of the night;
My father yells, 'what you gonna do with your life?'
เฎ’ เฎ’ เฎ’
โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

spaceGypsy was seriously, seriously considering shrinking herself. It was ridiculous how much of a good idea that seemed like right now. She was at least a head and a half taller than almost everyone else here, courtesy of her being almost fifteen and them all being closer to twelve, except Echo, who had just turned thirteen less than a month ago. She sighed; the things she did for her team. A team she hadn't even really meant to get all that invested in, to be perfectly honest. She'd tried out for the team because they needed players; not because she cared about Quidditch. She just didn't like the idea of her house losing out on the chance to win the cup because the damn eggheads in it couldn't be bothered with sports. Sometimes being competitive was a real pain in the a**... especially when she ended up being Vice Captain for a team she'd been on for all of a year. She didn't deny she was a logical choice, if not the best one, but... damn, it felt weird. She had no idea how to be a Vice Captain! She barely knew how to be a bloody team player, for crying out loud! Not something she was proud of, but at least she'd own up to it! But, like it or not (and she had to admit, she did sort of like it... if for no other reason than the ego boost), she was the Vice Captain... which meant she had to step up her game. Because she kind of sucked. Hardcore. But, she was doubling up on this class and Advanced Flying 2 specifically so she wouldn't suck next year. Go, team, right? Echo was at least being a bit of a team player, too, taking the classes with her, even though she knew he probably totally hated it. "I'm Gypsy Lovette, and I'm the new Vice Captain for Ravenclaw's Quidditch team. Except I suck, so I need to get better, hence flying class. Because the Vice Captain can so not suck. I'm pretty sure there's a rule against it," she declared with a firm nod, knowing she was being sort of ridiculous but not really knowing what else to say. She really hated to admit that the only reason she made VC was because Shayna was making the best out of a bad situation. She wanted to at least try and make the decision turn out to be a good one. Which meant dedicating herself more to the team than she'd originally planned on doing... but whatever. In two years, it'd be her team... if she didn't somehow screw it all up. Which was certainly a possibility.

โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•
                                                          เฎ’ เฎ’ เฎ’ Oh daddy dear, you know you're still number one
                                                          But girls, they want to have fun. Oh, girls just want to have fun!
                                                          เฎ’ เฎ’ เฎ’

User Image

(( OOC: ))

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2014 10:51 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Iรฑigo Lazarus Albion-Alexandrรฉ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ravenclaw<||>Second Year<||>Seer~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Stay strong...I know it is hard to understand why these things happen, but they do"

Iรฑigo walked onto the field, happy to be in Advanced Flying. He couldn't wait to get started in the class and when he got there, he was impressed by the turnout by it. Even their much older Vice Captain Gypsy was there. That was a girl he didn't want to talk to or even talk around her, mainly because it seemed like she always had something smart to say whenever he commented. It almost made him not want to answer the professor, which he knew he had to do. When he looked at the teacher, he answered, not much confidence in his voice.

"I'm Iรฑigo Albion-Alexandrรฉ. I am a Ravenclaw and I decided to take the class because I want to become a better flyer. I love to fly and I want to become very good at it," he said to the professor, still not being very confident. He didn't want to say anything that would provoke any smart comments by the older girl.

"Trust me, we are going to change our lives for the better"

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2014 11:06 pm
Robin 'Theo' Gibbs

Twelve year old Football Prodigy

User Image

House: Gryffindor{|}Football Club: Borussia Dortmund{|}Third Year

Theo walked onto the pitch, doubling up with both advanced flying courses. He just wanted to learn to fly better, and maybe if he was actually ever good enough...tryout again, but he was sure that would never happen. It made him unhappy that he actually royally sucked at a sport. That was something that he never was. He was always good at sports and this was the first one in which he wasn't good. He hated every minute of it to be honest.

He then looked at the professor, answering the question that was presented to the class. "I'm Theo Gibbs and I'm a Gryffindor. And quite honestly, I want to learn to fly a lot better than I do now, hence why I'm doubling up with both courses," he said to the professor truthfully. He hated that he had to admit that, but it was true.

I hated every minute of training, but I said, 'Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 10:33 am
Professor Landon Price
Former Hufflepuff
Advanced Flying Professor

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Class (on the pitch)

Landon smiled at the group of second years. He knew that about half his students werenโ€™t in second year but it mattered not to him. Flying was for everyone in his opinion and he was happy to have them. โ€œItโ€™s nice to see such love for flying and the game of Quidditch.โ€ He said brightly before looking over his students.

โ€œI see both of you decided to take my class.โ€ Landon said looking to the Lovette kids. โ€œIโ€™ve seen you on the pitch Mr. Lovette I suspect to see good things from you again this year.โ€ He told him before turning to Gypsy. โ€œNow Miss Lovette I assure you, you donโ€™t suck. However if you really believe that then I promise you, you will get better.โ€ Landon told her truthfully. He didnโ€™t like when people thought they werenโ€™t good at something because as a kid you can do just about anything.

Landon then looked to the rest of his class. โ€œThat goes for the rest of you as well. I will teach you everything you need to know to be the best in the air.โ€ He said with a smile. โ€œNow the first topic we are starting off with is the basics of Quidditch. Since Iโ€™m guessing most if not all of you know about Quidditch this will be a bit of review. Even so I hope all for you brought something to write with so you can take notes.โ€ Landon told the class. โ€œTwo teams play against one another and each team consists of three Chasers, two Beaters, a Keeper, and Seeker. Now as you probably all know the Chasers shoot the Quaffle into the three goal posts while the Keeper guards the goal posts. The Beaters keep the bludgers from hitting their teammates and hit them towards the other teamโ€™s players. Lastly we have the Seeker whose job is to catch the Golden Snitch.โ€ He continued as he looked at his class.

โ€œClearly the object of the game is to score more points than the other team. Each successful goal with the Quaffle is ten points and the snitch is one hundred and fifty points. Lastly once the snitch is caught the game is over.โ€ Landon finished. โ€œNow if you have any questions ask away if not you are dismissed. Next week weโ€™ll be learning a flying technique so bring your brooms.โ€

With: my second year class

OOC: ---

((Outfit in picture))

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2014 7:24 pm
x
x
x
x

User Image

x
                                    โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆxx โ„“ฮตxฮนฮทฮต vฮฑฮทcฮต xxโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆxxxxif you have to ask, you'll never know. if you know, you need only ask.

Second Year | | Twelve | | Ravenclaw | | Single | | Half-Blood | | Reserve Seeker

Lexine shuffled her feet and listened to the Professor. She knew that he was going to be very laid back...or else it seemed so... She quickly took out a quill and piece of parchment and started writing out everything that Professor Price started saying. She then hurried off after the Professor had dismissed class.

clothing x ooc :: - - -

stitchkin babe

Timid Genius

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2014 10:28 am
Professor Landon Price
Former Hufflepuff

Landon hoped that he could keep the love his students had for flying. He didn't want to make them hate the class although after getting the surprise last year of being the most liked he couldn't see that happening. Then again it was a new batch of students anything could happen. As he waited for his class to arrive he smiled at the idea of getting up into the air. A part of him was such a kid when it came to flying and just like the kids in his class he was happy to be getting on a broom.

โ€œGood afternoon class. Today is the day youโ€™ve all been waiting for because we will be learning how to do a barrel roll on our brooms. So if you donโ€™t have one I suggest coming up and taking a broom please.โ€ Landon instructed as he waited for everyone present to grab a broom before starting. โ€œAlright now, before we all go flying around I donโ€™t want anyone having to take a trip to the hospital wing so listen up.โ€ He told them before continuing. โ€œA barrel roll is a roll going from side to side for the purpose of avoiding an object while continuing on a straight path. In order to do this safely you keep a firm grip on your broom and lock your feet and legs together before you lean over with enough force to spin all the way around, it doesnโ€™t take much.โ€ Landon explained.

โ€œNow Iโ€™ll demonstrate and then you all can have at it.โ€ Landon told them as he got onto his broom. Pushing off the ground he circled around before going in a straight path. Locking himself to his broom Landon leaned over to his side with enough force to spin all the way around until he was back upright before coming to a complete stop. "So who wants to give it a shot?"

OOC: Sorry for the late post. This class will run till the end of next week. Character's will be considered late by midnight Sunday EST.

((Outfit in picture))

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2014 10:24 am
User Image
Julius is...spacespacespacespace
CURRENTLY // wearing his school robes
CURRENTLY // single
CURRENTLY WITH // Advance Flying I class
CURRENTLY FEELING // surprised to be the first one here
CURRENTLY THINKING // that doesn't look that hard to do...
spacespac

space Julius walked on the pitch to see Landon and the usual collection of school brooms waiting for those (like him) who did not have his own broom to use. When told to take a broom, noting he was the first one there, he selected a broom that he was fairly sure looked vaguely familiar from one of the nicks on it. He probably used it sometime during his first year, he guessed. It felt familiar in his hand, but then again maybe any broom would be like that, after all, the school brooms all had that old worn and used by dozens of students feel and look to it.

He turned to listen to Professor Price's explanation and watched his demonstration of the barrel roll. When no one else volunteered, Julius stepped forward and said, "I'll try, sir." And with that, he kicked off the ground on the broom, took a deep breath and mimicked the professor's example. He didn't push himself to go overly fast as the school broom was old and he was more focused on getting the technique right than to try and show off. After a moment of spinning, which even with his caution, left him with a hair of a rocky conclusion Julius completed a fairly decent barrel roll, especially for a first time. He gave a small smile and landed on the ground to wait for the other students to try.

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

stitchkin babe

Timid Genius

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2014 1:49 pm
x
x
x
x

User Image

x
                                    โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆxx โ„“ฮตxฮนฮทฮต vฮฑฮทcฮต xxโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆxxxxif you have to ask, you'll never know. if you know, you need only ask.

Second Year | | Twelve | | Ravenclaw | | Single | | Half-Blood | | Reserve Seeker

Lexine walked onto the pitch with her broom in hand. She silently hoped that they would be flying today; taking notes was rather dull and Lexine didn't want to be doing it for long. When she got to the usual meeting place on the pitch Professor Price had started lessons. She was overjoyed when he said that they would be getting on their brooms. They'd be learning how to do a barrel roll, Finally, we get to get on our brooms! Lexine thought, a smile placing itself on her face. She listened closely to the professor's speech as he gave instructions to how to do a barrel roll. Then, the professor demonstrated. Lexine watched as he spun himself and then came back to a stop. Lexine nodded and mounted her broom.

Talking the broom firmly in her hands, Lexine pushed off and started up. Once off the ground, she warmed up a bit by flying about the pitch, she couldn't simply start, that was a bit hard... So, she flew a bit and started to get ready for the roll. When she had gained enough confidence, Lexine locked her legs and made her grip a bit firmer on the stick. Then, she leaned to hard to her left. She tried her hardest to get herself to go back up, but she wasn't able to turn herself hard enough to get back up, so she was stuck upside down.
                                                What the... Lexine growled as she continued to try and get back up. Finally she gave up and lowered her broom closer to the ground and let her legs fall so she was doing a back bend. She pulled herself upright and grabbed her broom.

Letting out a long breath, Lexine hopped back on her broom and started forward once more. Once again she tried and failed. After the fourth time, Lexine started to get tired of trying, but worked up the confidence to do it once again. She hopped on her broom once again and started forward. She once again leaned over to her left. The lean was a lot harder and stronger than the last, and she was able to get herself back up.
                                                "Yes!" Lexine called out as she completed it.

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2014 10:46 am
User Image

User ImageUser Image Location: Advanced Flying: Monday 1:00pm to 1:45pm

Jasper arrived on the pitch for his advanced flying class curious about what they'd be doing. Granted he was still unsure about doing anything in the class because he didn't know if he was really any good. Sure anyone who saw him try-out said he was good for a first time flyer but that didn't mean he was really any good at it. Well at least in his mind that's what it meant. Then again he could be the son of really great flyers and never even know it although he doubted it.

Listening to the professor last class Jasper believed that they had a pretty good teacher however his trust in their professor was another story. Being told to get a broom Jasper went and grabbed one before going back to the group of his peer. Watching as Julius and Lexine tried he had to admit he wasn't sure if he could do it.

Finally getting on his broom Jasper got into the air. Flying straight he held on tight to his broom and quickly leaned over to the left. As he did he spun but didn't quite make it all the way causing him to fall off his broom. Holding on his feet weren't that far from the ground so lowering himself so his feet touched the ground he then got back on and tried again. 'At least I was close to the ground...' he thought before going for try number two. Giving it another go this time Jasper was finally able to spin all the way around and stay on his broom. 'I never want to do that again...' he thought realizing as Beater he probably never would.

With: Classmates

Wearing: Hufflepuff Uniform

You have the intellect of a Ravenclaw,
And the protective spirit of a Gryffindor.
However, if you are sure about being with Alice, then...
Hufflepuff!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 8:38 pm
Professor Landon Price
Former Hufflepuff

Landon was glad this group was more lively then last year. โ€œNicely executed Mr. Xanders 10 points to Gryffindor.โ€ He told him. Watching Lexine's attempts Landon studied her movements. All she needed to do was use a bit more power behind her spin to get herself back up again. He watched a rather quiet Jasper do the same. โ€œWell done Miss Vance, Mr. Lancaster." he told both of them. "Remember to use more power in your rotation and you won't have any problem with your execution." Landon advised before adding. "10 points to Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff for your effort.โ€

โ€œLooks like our time is up, all those who participated will be awarded five points. Iโ€™ll see you all here for our next lesson, you are dismissed.โ€ Landon finished dismissing the class for the day.

~ Time skip ~

โ€œGood afternoon class today we will be learning how stand on our brooms.โ€ Landon told them. โ€œIt required a great deal of balance so for this class weโ€™ll start with simply hovering after that well move onto actual movement while maintaining balance.โ€ Landon added. โ€œNow holding onto your broom with both hands position one foot on your broom in front of you from there, keep a steady balance and place your other foot behind that one.โ€ He explained while doing so he demonstrated along with his words. โ€œWhen youโ€™re sure you have a good firm balance let go and then you can straighten yourself up.โ€ he finished standing on his broom as it hovered above the ground. โ€œNow have at it and take your time this isnโ€™t a competition.โ€ He added hoping they would keep that in mind.

((Outfit in picture))

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 11:23 pm
x
x
x
x

User Image

x

Lexine arrived on the pitch feeling rather good. She was excited for the next lesson, she had done pretty well at the last practice, and she was extremely happy that she was able to do a barrel roll. Now, they were going to learn to stand on their brooms. Lexine stood watching Professor Price as he demonstrated how to do it. The professor said that it required a 'great deal of balance', and Lexine knew for a fact that she did indeed have a 'great deal of balance'. How could she do those fancy soccer tricks otherwise?

Lexine smiled softly and got up onto her broom and went into a hover. She held tightly onto the broom with both hands as Professor Price had done. She set one foot on the boom while her other dangled close to the ground. Once she knew she was balanced on that foot, she shifted it so she could bring up her other foot without any change in the broom other than a slight dip to one side. Lexine took a deep breath and started shifting her weight. She was balanced on her broom with no problems other than a small dip! Lexine smiled lightly and let herself down back onto the broom.

Walking over to Professor Price, Lexine said
                                                "I...I was thinking I could try and stand on the broom while moving. I would be careful, as well as not go all that high so it's safer if I fall..." Lexine explained. "I would just feel safer if you would just keep an extra eye on me... I understand that you have to watch the other students, but I'd just...feel much more secure than if I wasn't being watch..." She finished, trailing off and becoming quieter as she talked.

She then walked over to the same place she had been before -- a bit closer to the professor than before, though -- and started getting higher. When a few feet off the ground, Lexine looked down and took a deep breath. She was close enough that if she was to fall nothing terrible would happen, she'd simply be a bit sore the next day. She took a long, deep breath and moved her broom forward slowly. She gripped her broom and put one foot up on her broom. Okay...next foot... Lexine closed her eyes to keep from looking down at the ground and tried pulling herself up. She stopped when the broom wobbled and let herself go back down. She started moving the broom with her hands so she started going in a curve, it would cause her to go in a circle which would help her make sure she wouldn't leave the pitch. She kept her eyes closed gently and tried to stand up once again, however -- once again, the broom wobbled. Lexine realised soon that it was because she was shaking.

Taking another long, deep breath, Lexine opened her eyes and pulled herself up. She had gone a bit too quickly and though she was going to fall, but was able to balance herself better as she got used to it. Lexine smiled gently and her broom lowered itself a bit. She went in one circle, then smiled a bit bigger before she shifted her foot a bit, lost balance, and fell.
                                                "No!" Lexine cried out quietly. Luckily she was able to grab her broom and lower herself to the ground. When her feet hit the ground, Lexine put her broom on the ground and looked around. She took a few deep breaths before she said "I'm okay," to the professor, as well as any of her classmates that worried for her, although she wasn't exactly sure who was. Lexine rubbed her shoulder gently and looked up at professor Landon. "Suppose that was a stupid idea, eh?" She asked quietly and smiled. "Of course, at least I have quick reaction skills, right?" Lexine noted looked down at the grass and picking her broom up. "I'll just keep to being still for now, Professor..." Lexine said, walking back over to her place and starting to once again practice while her broom was still. It seemed she was less prone to slipping her feet while she wasn't trying to control her broom with them.

stitchkin babe

Timid Genius

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 10:19 am
User Image
Julius is...spacespacespacespace
CURRENTLY // wearing his school robes
CURRENTLY // single
CURRENTLY WITH // Advance Flying I class
CURRENTLY FEELING // ready to try the technique
CURRENTLY THINKING // Takes balance, right. Well... won't know till I try how well it'll work out for me.
spacespac

space Julius listened to Professor Price's introduction to the topic of standing on the broom for class this year and a small frown formed on his face as he considered it. The professor was right this would require balance, and though Julius was fairly active and always decent at sports, being naturally graceful wasn't something he considered his forte. He wasn't a klutz but he wasn't exactly what he would label as one with great natural balance. He watched as Lexine jumped right into the exercise fairly confidently. She had end up falling after starting movement but had been doing really good up to that point.

Julius wasn't quite as confident and decided to take it a little slower. Hovering his broom he slowly moved to stand on his broom. As he straightened, he slipped and rolled on the the ground before standing. A bit embarrassed he tried again on the hovering broom, this time while wavering a brief second on his balance managed to stay on and upright and standing on the broom.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 10:23 am
User Image

User ImageUser Image Location: Advanced Flying: Monday 1:00pm to 1:45pm

Jasper had arrived to class late, truthfully he didnโ€™t mean too. Trying to hide among his classmates he knew that Professor Price saw him walk onto the field. He might as well own up to it. โ€œSorry Iโ€™m late Professorโ€ฆโ€ he said quietly. Getting the just of what he had to do Jasper went to work attempting to stand on his broom. Honestly he sucked at itโ€ฆ He couldnโ€™t even balance on one foot.

When he finally got that far Jasper went for his second foot. It took him the length of time it took Lexine to do it just for one. So by the time he got on both feet she was already off to the Professor asking to try it while moving. Jasper tried to tune out the class as he balanced, but when Lexine fall so did Jasper. Rolling on the ground he rushed over to his Ravenclaw friend concerned for her wellbeing. โ€œYou okay Lexine!โ€ he asked her surprisingly more vocal then he normally was.

Being reassured she was Jasper smiled a little. โ€œIโ€™m happy to see youโ€™re okay.โ€ He told her relieved that she hadnโ€™t been hurt.

With: Classmates... Lexine

Wearing: Hufflepuff Uniform

You have the intellect of a Ravenclaw,
And the protective spirit of a Gryffindor.
However, if you are sure about being with Alice, then...
Hufflepuff!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 10:37 am
Professor Landon Price
Former Hufflepuff

Landon was happy to see Lexine was picking up his little tricks so well. What he wasnโ€™t happy about was Jasperโ€™s lateness. โ€œApology accepted Mr. Lancaster. Donโ€™t let it happen again.โ€ He told him. It was the kidโ€™s first time being late so he wasnโ€™t going to penalize his house for it. His smile returned when Lexine came over asking about trying it while flying. โ€œI you want to advance your flying skills, then who am I to say no?โ€ He replied brightly. โ€œBy all means Miss Vance give it a shot.โ€ He added with a smile.

โ€œI assure you Iโ€™ll be paying attention.โ€ Landon told her. He wasnโ€™t about to let a student try something without watching over them. It was a good thing too because Lexine fell off her broom. Landon wasnโ€™t worried since she touched down on her feet but he still needed to check to see if she was okay. He didnโ€™t want her going to the hospital wing after all.

Landon shook his head at Lexineโ€™s question. โ€œNo, it wasnโ€™t a stupid idea and Iโ€™ll admit for a first time you did a fine job.โ€ He told her honestly. He really was impressed with her. โ€œYouโ€™ll get there I promise.โ€

With: my second year class... Lexine, Jasper

((Outfit in picture))

Second Year Classes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out