7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 10:16 pm
+ [ Wistful Dreamers ]
Kahaina, Glory

Rein_Carnation
Returning to the nightfall the moon shinied in her brillance down upon the sleeping land. Nothing but the serenade of crickets with a few frogs charting their orchestra of nightly outings. Shadows dancing over the trees sliding downward to the roots hidden deep within the soil the world seemed at peace and full of wonderment. How long had it been since she traveled back home the snow white spiraled mare pondered.

Low in the distance an owl called her attention bringing her senses to a nearby stream. Quietly it traved along making just the faintest sound as it hurdled over a protruding rock. Lowering her long neck to take a drink she let her violet mane slide with her hanging with a glint of shine upon her crystal white neck.

What dreams would come to her this night she wondered. Where had the herd vanished to with not even a goodbye or sentimental whinny. Was she truly alone to seek out things on her own?

Mintaka
Kahaina had been taking walks nightly for some time now, searching through his emotions and feelings, attempting to gain some understanding. He'd been following the water's flow, listening to the sounds of the night as he'd been musing, when he noticed something ahead.

He blinked, surprised, and looked closer as he stopped. Could it be ...? A coat as white as the purest snow, a horn which twinkled in the ngiht's light, and hair the color of the sky at different times of the day. There was no mistaking it ... not al all. It had to be her.

He approached slowly, feeling his pulse quicen slightly in nervousness. "Glory?" He queried, "How've you been?"

Rein_Carnation
She intook the smooth liq uid as it raced down her apparent parched throat. How refreshing it was to enjoy something so much with just a touch of satisfaction your reason for indulging was fullfilled. She didn't hear her visitor sitting within her mirrored thoughts as they lined up like a stack of dominos. When his voice did reach her, the mare adorned with a horn flung her head upward swearing that her chest fluttered faster than Shaylee's little outburst flights of hyperness.

It took her a mere second to know whom was standing there so graciously on this fine night serenated by the frogs and insects in their orchestras.

"Kahaina. Oh its so good to see someone I know" she said with a sad yet happy look letting a smile paint over her face.

Mintaka
The words struck chords that bothered him, but he didn't let this show on the outside - it'd only intesify any problem to show too much concern. He walked over, mindful of the rocks occasionally washed ashore. "I hadn't expected to run into you, but it is a plesant surprise," he said, bowing his head slightly.

"Is something wrong?" he asked, glancing out over the water a moment. "Did something happen?" It pained him to think her unhappy or hurt - it sounded as though, perhaps, she'd been alone, eyt she ahd a home or something, no? It didn't add up, and he hoped to help calm her.

The night's chorus seemed intent yet subdued, giving a sense of tranquility he was thankful for in the face of the emotions flickering through him - joy at seeing her again, slight nervousness of ebing unprepared in some ways since he'd been musing on his feelings, and also the sadness weaving it at ehr potentially being hurt or something. He kept a placid uter face, slitening to the cricket's refrain as he waited for her reply.

Rein_Carnation
She stood there transfixed for quite a time watching him still trying to decipher what her strange feelings in her chest were trying to say. Maybe it was that fruit she'd eaten off a nearby tree closer to home. A Sugarplum is what they were called that Shaylee boasted about daily.

Nah it couldn't of been that could it? Her stomach didn't start acting funny until just now. Ponderings of a kindred spirit were always strange and misunderstood yet wise and just all the same. Still it was something to consider later by any means. Rudeness lied within staring at a guest or friend looking quite peculiar at the same time. Shaking it off she smiled in time to regain her composure.

"Oh no nothings terribly wrong. Just worriment on my part." she said with a toss of her head to rearrange her mane. "I just went back to an empty herd that's all." she mused yet in her eyes you could sense sadness swirling about. But in Glory's face she still held a glimmer of hope that her silliness in worrying was all for nothing.

Mintaka
"Empty herd?" he echoed, looking at her a moment longer. He nudged her lightly, trying to cheer her up. "I doubt they'd deliberately leave someone as nice and sweet as you behind without any answers."

He chuckled, a light rumble in his chest as he looked at her. "I'm sure there is some explaination for it all. Don't worry yourself so much just yet. If you want help though, I'll be glad to help you look."

He gave a flick of hsi head, shifting some mane out of the way to look at the sky. "Times seem different... there is more out there that is dangerous it seems. Perhaps that is the reason, to find a safer place, and I am sure they will look for you if you don't find them."

If they don't, they would be losing out on a good person, and likely would lack integrity to not watch out for their own. It would be sad. he let those thoughts die out like the last flickers of flame before the fire died, but lingering embers lurked deep, keeping such thoughts warm. Glory being alone, out in the world was not a calming thought - not when he'd seem certain disturbing thigns near his own home. Who knew wherelse the devils walked?

Rein_Carnation
She looked at the sky blinking- Had she just seen a shooting star?

Another flash caught her attention as it zoomed through the sky downward to the ground far below. Forgetting her worries for the moment she turned to face the darkened royal purple stallion though her cheeks lately blushed the faintest red when she looked directly in those eyes of his. For a brief minute or two she looked at him dumbstruck followed by shaking of her head letting her heated cheeks reside to their normal white hue.

"Did you see that?" shje queried with the brightest touch of starlight within her cyan orbs. Nudging him with a playfulness she caught sight of another. "There's another one, she whinnied excitedly watching him.

"Ya know I was born from one of those, or so Celly said I was" she beamed with a gleam that overtook her whole personality. "What if there's one waiting there, for me?" Turning excitedly, she swiveled on her back legs praying he go along and see what was waiting at the other end, where the glinting orbs raced toward the grass nestled below.

Mintaka
When ehr attention ahd been drawn, his attention went with her eyes, to look to the sky. A flash of light, glistening in the sky, a streak of something. A wish, a hope, a dream perhaps. He'd heard many things about the stars of the sky that fell. He hadn't noticed her looking for awhile, absorbed in hsi thoughts, and glanced over to catch erh shaking ehr head, curious now slightly.

He found his attention on her then, caught in her eyes a moment. And when she spoke it was almost melodius, and filled with a vibrant life unlike anything. And when she found antoehr star he looked, watchign with her, aware of the closeness that almost made him hold his breath.

He turned with her, unwilling to let her go alone, not wanting to be apart just yet from her. He followed, glancing to her. "Really, from the sky?" he mused, "I would not doubt that." Why, he kept to himself, avoiding the surge of emotions following that. He'd probably sound very silly trying to say it, and embarass himself in front of someone he cared about. Cared how, he still wasn't too sure - or, perhaps, hadn't completely resolved accepting it, and uncertain how to go about speaking such words.

"I'm curious," he said then, to break his own thoughts and shoo them away before he made himself look foolish, "as to what we will find."

Rein_Carnation
Strangely enough the heated feeling in her cheeks returned before she bolted off toward the glinting lights. Eyes meeting one another for a few moments bring such a warm feeling that your tummy felt all fluttery. She tried in the process of bolting away trailing after the shooting stars that we're indeed landing in this very area. Deeply she hoped he'd follow after her the way she streamed away like a furious coment on a mission. A task of finding what her heart told her to.

Still the fluttering didn't stop as she flexed her powerful legs into a suitable gallop dipping her head now and then. Not with but a glance did she even once not have to ask if he followed. She knew as her heart told her he would.

"Ever catch a falling Star?" she mused thinking there were two types this evening but just which would he chase after?

Mintaka
"Not before now," he said, keeping an even stride to match hers. A part of him almost found the question ambiguous, a momentary glimpse at the marking on her flank sparkign some thought left unspoken and unworded.

He wouldm't - couldn't - lose her now, not ever. He felt different around her, ina plesantly good way and when they had been apart, he noticed things felt different. Her vibrancy, energy were uplifting, and words could not express things about her.

But could he say it, could he tell her he didn't want to leave her, lose her, possibly forever? And... how would she feel? What fi that wasn't what she wanted? The thought of the hurt was pushed aside, discarded. No, thinking like that would do no good.

As he caught sight of another star falling, he made a quiet wish, the wish for the strength to speak, and for good things. "I wonder what happens when one catches a star?" he muse out lud, dwelling on how best to talk to her about what he wanted to. Certainly doing so while running was out - it would eb too difficult, and could cause problems should she trip from the suddenness of it.

Rein_Carnation
Like sliding diamonds from the heavens she was wishing upon them rapidly with each she laid eyes upon. For the wonderful things she'd find, and the feelings she held. So many times she'd come to think of visiting, and simply disregaded how she felt. Now with his breath but a footlength, no not even that, she felt warm and fullof butterflies yet again.

But what if he didn't think the way she did. If she uttered how she truly felt how heart w renching it would be to have him feel akward in the end. Torn and confused she kept upon those falling crystals. There was bound to be something she was sure of it. Just a little further till the truth was reveiled.

A glint in the grass made her stop so short dust was kicked up in a swirl passing her. Looking upward she noticed what she was seeking was right in front of her as they fell one by one. Falling stars shooting across the sky.
Though there was no basket thousands of glittering crystals lie around her it seemed. Pausing she looked up at Kahaina and blushed.

"We're here."

Mintaka
He drew up short, and walked the short distance left to her side, looking out over the field. It was as though the sky had become the ground, glittering with light and a life of it's own.

His mind was dwelling on many thoughts - about this, and of her both - as he stood there, taking in the glittering sight. "It's beautiful, like you are," he said, and then tensed slightly as he realized he'd spoken out loud. He relaxed then, realizing getting upset over saying ti was silly - after all, it wasn't against anything to compliment a lady - they deserved such praise and acknowledgement.

He looked over to ehr slightly, feeling a marth touching his cheeks and she smiled at her then. That was... unintended, but... she is beautiful. No harm in the truth.

Rein_Carnation
So many glistening things around them was reminise of a fairy tale mares tell their youths about the magick that dwells in this land and many others.
But the thing that made this night so ver special was the fact that he was here with her. Which falling star had he chased she wondered in a silly guise. Was it her or the glittering rocks lying where they now stood.

Akward. There was the one word the unicorn contrasting in purple and a streak of blue was feeling right now. She wanted to say something yet it buried itself deeply in her heart. Beating from her run was it, or something else caused the one known as Glory's heart to thump-thump in his presence. This was entirely silly , she thought off and on. Why was she nothing but blushing and akwardness everytime he was there with her. So much poor Glory just wanted to query, to find out but fear of rejection or embarrassment kept her at bay.

His words though made he smile, though she didn't feel as mesmerizing as this display they'd stumbled upon. But in her words all she could utter was, "Thank you for being here with me Kahaina. It means alot to be with you."

Looking away her cheeks went raspberry deep and hued with a touch of heat. Everytime this happened she didn't know what to say. Yet deep within she knew.

Mintaka
He felt his heart almost skip a beat at her words, joyful to know that she liked him around as much as he liked her around. It was a positive charge, a feeling of happiness indescribable, only known if you've felt it yourself.

He watched as she turned away, curious then. He stepped a bit forward, getting a better look at her. She was blushing from saying that? Could-?

He looked out over the glittering scene, letting his emotions settle again, trying to keep the hope from getting to great. But... but maybe she was hiding something, embarassed to speak as he was. After all, he felt enough to fele the touch fo flush..

"Glory," he said, his voice fighting to remain steady as his pulse quickened a moment with his nervousness. "I, I have somethign I... I want to tell you." He looked to her, trying not to go over as he looked at her eyes. "I wouldn't leave you then... in a way I don't ever want to leave you. Being with you... it's a feeling I can't describe, but it makes me happy. I ... had to come with, to be with you. I felt somethign missing when I wasn't with you."

Rein_Carnation
His words were like warmth upon her senses as she heard him murmer what his heart felt. It wasn't but a second she realized that there was a bond, a chemistry all this time. Swallowing deeply she still had her head turned from him still blushing the reddest raspberry in hue.

"You do?" she replied with her heart racing so fast she thought it to begin its own gallop into the darkness of the night. Fluttering like butterflies her stomach tustled about till she gained courage to look in his serene eyes. Her own cyan orbs glistening back at him with a smile.

As destiny weaves her own strands into endless dreams , so had this pair come together finally by the falling of a star.

"Kahaina" she paused to blush once more, "I thought it was silly what my heart was telling me all this time. That the reason I set out into the darkness lighted by the moon was to to find you again." She looked back at him her withers quivering as were her legs. So, this is what love is.
She mused with a toss of her head smiling even more, "Like a night in shining armor you appeared when I was with Kimi. So brave and so strong you stood there."

She was now at a loss for words feeling her heart speak more clearly than ever before, her gaze directly on him, dazling and pure.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 8:57 pm
((Reserve - Xemnas & Heartless))  

Mintaka

Aged Lunatic

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Brandisher 100

Mintaka

Aged Lunatic

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 11:54 pm
((Reserve - Minty comes home preggy!))  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 11:56 pm
((Reserve - Glory/Kahaina/Minty - finding a basket a home!))  

Mintaka

Aged Lunatic

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Brandisher 100

Mintaka

Aged Lunatic

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Brandisher 100