Akemi Mercuraki
unlimited blades
Akemi Mercuraki
unlimited blades
Akemi Mercuraki
unlimited blades

Anyway, i can however spot a OP character, those kill guilds. i hate those DX
I don't hate anything.
I am going to go watch one an episode of a certain anime.

i don't hate characters, its just that i have gone into alot of guilds and they died due to god like characters, certing ones like Fate series was understandable, but others not.
Not sure what Fate series means.

Fate/Stay night, Fate/Zero

It's fun remembering that I forgot an old clan or two I've created over the years. it's not fun having to remember all the details on it like it's KG for example. I remember this clan they are my first attempt at a custom Doujutsu and like all my Doujutsu their all very weird, but I can't remember the clans name much less this guys name though I do remember I gave him amnesia and a Rare variation of the eye their is Three not including Evolutions.

nice smile , but you will remember, that is the fun of RPing XD  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2013 8:09 am
unlimited blades
Akemi Mercuraki
unlimited blades
Akemi Mercuraki
unlimited blades

i don't hate characters, its just that i have gone into alot of guilds and they died due to god like characters, certing ones like Fate series was understandable, but others not.

It's fun remembering that I forgot an old clan or two I've created over the years. it's not fun having to remember all the details on it like it's KG for example. I remember this clan they are my first attempt at a custom Doujutsu and like all my Doujutsu their all very weird, but I can't remember the clans name much less this guys name though I do remember I gave him amnesia and a Rare variation of the eye their is Three not including Evolutions.

Yeah, I remember some people when I first started it that people were saying isn't too similar to a canon pow  

Akemi Mercuraki
Captain

Unbeatable Hero

12,300 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Inquisitor 200

unlimited blades
Crew

5,475 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2013 8:36 am
Akemi Mercuraki
unlimited blades
Akemi Mercuraki
unlimited blades
Akemi Mercuraki
unlimited blades

Yeah, I remember some people when I first started it that people were saying isn't too similar to a canon pow

want me to take a read?  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2013 8:47 am
unlimited blades
Akemi Mercuraki
unlimited blades
Akemi Mercuraki
unlimited blades

want me to take a read?

I don't know where it exists now.  

Akemi Mercuraki
Captain

Unbeatable Hero

12,300 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Inquisitor 200

unlimited blades
Crew

5,475 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2013 8:53 am
Akemi Mercuraki
unlimited blades
Akemi Mercuraki
unlimited blades
Akemi Mercuraki
unlimited blades

want me to take a read?

Ok, just wanted to ask. But what did people say about it, like it copy a character ability from the same anime or somthing like it?  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2013 9:00 am
unlimited blades
Akemi Mercuraki
unlimited blades
Akemi Mercuraki
unlimited blades

want me to take a read?

Ok, just wanted to ask. But what did people say about it, like it copy a character ability from the same anime or somthing like it?
More or less.  

Akemi Mercuraki
Captain

Unbeatable Hero

12,300 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Inquisitor 200

unlimited blades
Crew

5,475 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2013 9:05 am
Akemi Mercuraki
unlimited blades
Akemi Mercuraki
unlimited blades
Akemi Mercuraki
unlimited blades

want me to take a read?

More or less.

ok, then how was it like if you can remember? I am asking due to i may be able to help smile  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2013 10:03 am
unlimited blades
Akemi Mercuraki
unlimited blades
Akemi Mercuraki
unlimited blades

want me to take a read?

More or less.

ok, then how was it like if you can remember? I am asking due to i may be able to help smile
So complicated. So complicated that the clan averages more twins then anything else because of it and they do count have triplets much less. It's either 1 and 2 and 1's are rare. by being a Rare single child he gained the rare third form of the eye. But 3rd is like combining the first stages of 1 and 2.
The 1st is Bright red almost glowing red eye. with a Thick black circle surrounding the eye and a line that thick going through the eye from the top right to bottom left side.
The 2nd is the same only bright blue and the 3 looks like that with the red top and blue bottom. Both are extremely bright.  

Akemi Mercuraki
Captain

Unbeatable Hero

12,300 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Inquisitor 200

unlimited blades
Crew

5,475 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2013 10:12 am
Akemi Mercuraki
unlimited blades
Akemi Mercuraki
unlimited blades
Akemi Mercuraki
unlimited blades

want me to take a read?

More or less.

So complicated. So complicated that the clan averages more twins then anything else because of it and they do count have triplets much less. It's either 1 and 2 and 1's are rare. by being a Rare single child he gained the rare third form of the eye. But 3rd is like combining the first stages of 1 and 2.
The 1st is Bright red almost glowing red eye. with a Thick black circle surrounding the eye and a line that thick going through the eye from the top right to bottom left side.
The 2nd is the same only bright blue and the 3 looks like that with the red top and blue bottom. Both are extremely bright.

that is interesting, why did people say that? due to the Uchiha clan?  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2013 10:33 am
unlimited blades
Akemi Mercuraki
unlimited blades
Akemi Mercuraki
unlimited blades

More or less.

No Gaara's father.  

Akemi Mercuraki
Captain

Unbeatable Hero

12,300 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Inquisitor 200

unlimited blades
Crew

5,475 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2013 10:41 am
Akemi Mercuraki
unlimited blades
Akemi Mercuraki
unlimited blades
Akemi Mercuraki
unlimited blades

More or less.

No Gaara's father.

but he never really got any screen time, they are just picky. If its part of a blood line trait then its fine, due to the fact that its a unigue trait and that is part of a family. If its part of a certin family, like gaara's then its fine that way too.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2013 11:02 am
Akemi Mercuraki
unlimited blades
Akemi Mercuraki
unlimited blades
Akemi Mercuraki
unlimited blades

More or less.

No Gaara's father.
Sorry I meant third Kazekage not 4th.  

Akemi Mercuraki
Captain

Unbeatable Hero

12,300 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Inquisitor 200

unlimited blades
Crew

5,475 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2013 12:05 pm
Akemi Mercuraki
Akemi Mercuraki
unlimited blades
Akemi Mercuraki
unlimited blades

No Gaara's father.

Ah i see, but still barely any screen time so you can still use it smile  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2013 9:38 pm
unlimited blades
Akemi Mercuraki
Akemi Mercuraki
unlimited blades
Akemi Mercuraki
unlimited blades

No Gaara's father.

Yeah besides the eye is progressively less like Iron Sand because it's way more complex then iron sand. It allows you see electromagnetic fields.
I will put up a more more proper explanation later.
Any version allows you to see electromagnetic fields. Also the home of this clan is Haguregakure(Village Hidden in Gears) in the kane no Kuni(Metal Country) which is ruled by the Kanekage(Metal Shadow) which is not new or weak in slightest do to the plot. This place is equal to the canon 5 greats in power.
Though in tech it might not be able be beat.  

Akemi Mercuraki
Captain

Unbeatable Hero

12,300 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Inquisitor 200

unlimited blades
Crew

5,475 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 4:15 am
Akemi Mercuraki
unlimited blades
Akemi Mercuraki
Akemi Mercuraki
unlimited blades

No Gaara's father.

Yeah besides the eye is progressively less like Iron Sand because it's way more complex then iron sand. It allows you see electromagnetic fields.
I will put up a more more proper explanation later.
Any version allows you to see electromagnetic fields. Also the home of this clan is Haguregakure(Village Hidden in Gears) in the kane no Kuni(Metal Country) which is ruled by the Kanekage(Metal Shadow) which is not new or weak in slightest do to the plot. This place is equal to the canon 5 greats in power.
Though in tech it might not be able be beat.

to be able to see electro magnetic fields is pretty interesting in itself, but unlike the Hyuga who can see chakra, electronic fields can be from alot of things unless focused. so its not too OPed, i mean even the Hyuga's can get defeated dispite being able to see chakra flow.  
Naruto: Souzoujutsu

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff