Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 9:03 pm
User Image

XXX ε η σ я εXXX ε υ я ε к αXXX ω α к ε яXXX

Lenore waited there for him to remember her. Of course, that didn't necessarily mean she was very memorable. But he did seem to vaguely remember her. And that she teased him. She blushed, hunching her shoulders slightly. Hair fell into her face as she bowed her head a little. "Yeah. Sorry 'bout that. I was a kid," was all she could say. She knew it was no excuse to bully anyone. Who knew what that sort of treatment did to him at such a young age?
Her girly, softhearted self from back then did not know that though, and submitted to conformity. She only knew the real consequence behind her actions until after she moved. There, she met real bullies, who disposed of anyone they thought that didn't fit, or that they felt threatened by. Lenore changed herself, for fear that the bullying would become worse. She became indifferent and boyish and sporty. And then she moved back. Lenore wondered if Dante knew she had changed. Or if he actually believed her apology.

Alas, she lifted her chin and stared at him straight. "I'm really sorry," she apologized before being startled by Aichi. She turned around, her hair damp but drying to a nice dark color. "Hey, Aichi," she greeted, though her face remained neutral. She gave a small half wave before glancing at Dante. "Lemme treat you to pizza. I owe you for the amount of dodge balls I threw at you."

❖ ❖ ❖ ❖ ❖

User ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 11:33 pm
"Sounds fun. Though you don't really need to apologize, I was pretty bad at dodgeball, I think I still am. Anyways don't worry about it." Dante said cheerily and noticed someone else running up. He only remembered the guy's name, Aichi. After that, Dante was drawing a blank, as he did with most guys, girls on the other hand, well Dante made it a point to remember as much as he could about individual girls on the off-chance he had to work with them. Because when he knew them, that made it easier to slack off and later apologize by buying gifts and whatnot.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

minus infinity

Fluffy Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 10:59 pm
Natalie would have liked to think she was used to being ambushed once she arrived at home, but the truth was that she was not. As soon as she opened the front door, there was ten-year-old Anna and Rusty the Irish Setter to greet her as always. They both acted as though they hadn't seen her in weeks, even though it had only been a few hours; Natalie tried her best to calm them but it was really no use once they got wound up.
"Guess what! Natalie guess what! Guess what!"
Natalie brought Rusty down back onto all fours before he decided to jump her and tried to guess. "Have you decided where you want to go for your birthday?"
Anna would be eleven in a few days, and as a family tradition when someone had a birthday they got to pick somewhere to go out to dinner. "Umm... no, not yet," she admitted, "but tonight we're going out for pizza! And guess what else! Kyle and Becca will be coming too!" The little girl was just about bursting with excitement. Their older brother, Kyle, lived in an apartment with his fiancee not far from here, but it was always a treat to see him. Natalie finally smiled, looking forward to seeing her older brother again. But first she would have to take care of something: her homework. She remembered that there was a large amount of it tonight and she also knew Anna would probably need to do hers as well before it became dinnertime and she forgot about it again until the next morning. Such was a usual scenario in the Silence house.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff