Submit

o-Just_Jay-o

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2014 3:31 am
Akemi Mercuraki
o-Just_Jay-o
Gaian Name: Just Jay (Was DizzyLeopard)
Favorite Color: Green
Favorite Food: I am a man of many foods, I would say Fish specific food would be my favourite.
Any Pets: 25 chickens, 1 cat, 1 rabbit.
Hobbies: Snowboarding, Gaming, Reading, Wind Surfing, Sailing, Basketball, ehh. (On a side note I'm obsessed with Dark Souls)

Sorry it took so long, I'm now here to help out a little more! :3

Yeah, our new girl is off this week end it seems to spend time with her mother.
You can reply to all my ideas in the crew only forum like she was.
More then just a sub the more the better. I am playing a remake of an old game called lunar legend the remake it's self is called that. I am using a online ROM site.
The fat temporary hero and the to into self magic guild kid have left me just now, but the magic boy will be back. I can only heal with out him skill/spell wise so far. I hope I can get him back at least temporarily or or that sword I got him after our fight will become useless he gave it back or something. I can't wait for our his replacement to come.
I main heroine is singer/healer her singing heals or something. Apparently the main hero also comes with a healing spell but I am not sure if I ever got it work, but It's it's implied to heal the whole group.
I think that their is plenty I can't get to it the near by locations yet. I mean I don't have any means of unlocking these two chests I've seen in different areas. There are a kind of item I can't seem to figure what they do or how to see them in the menu.
*sweats*

That sounds like an interesting game! However was that reply for me? XD  
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2014 3:49 am
o-Just_Jay-o
Akemi Mercuraki
o-Just_Jay-o
Favorite Food: I am a man of many foods, I would say Fish specific food would be my favourite.
Hobbies: Snowboarding, Gaming, Reading, Wind Surfing, Sailing, Basketball, ehh. (On a side note I'm obsessed with Dark Souls)

More then just a sub the more the better. I am playing a remake of an old game called lunar legend the remake it's self is called that. I am using a online ROM site.
The fat temporary hero and the to into self magic guild kid have left me just now, but the magic boy will be back. I can only heal with out him skill/spell wise so far. I hope I can get him back at least temporarily or or that sword I got him after our fight will become useless he gave it back or something. I can't wait for our his replacement to come.
I main heroine is singer/healer her singing heals or something. Apparently the main hero also comes with a healing spell but I am not sure if I ever got it work, but It's it's implied to heal the whole group.
I think that their is plenty I can't get to it the near by locations yet. I mean I don't have any means of unlocking these two chests I've seen in different areas. There are a kind of item I can't seem to figure what they do or how to see them in the menu.
*sweats*

Of course this reply was for you. I mean I quoted you. Yeah, the site has more of the luna series. This is the most highest graphic I can't find much on the newest one that's for the DS heck there isnt' any text on the it's page, but despite it being 3ds/2ds I might still want to see if I can gan ever get it.
Yeah, their are various sorts of dragon you got a small white dragon named nail following you around. The page on the remakes suck and only the original's tell about the story and stuff.
Supposedly the fat kid is going to be a merchant but now I am not sure how unless there is time skip or there talking about in future games.
There is a humorous scene where he gives alex the dragon diamond the fat boy was wishing for and then he gives alex the Dragon ring. A ring which only he can use but the original dragon master had one too. I think he's supposedly to be dead, but when ever you try to go back Nail says something to imply he's alive back there in fact I don't remember seeing what it looks back there.
All the chest are hidden in your village including the locked one. The other one i found is in the forest and you have to wiggle your way through it.
Watching uncut naruto.
Edit: Forgot to mention the hilarious scene. He wonders why humans or them something like that wants the so called "Dragon Diamond" that is really his poop. O_O Edit: The main white dragon might be the legendary's dragon's nail counter part. If you ever I'm going to not tell you his name, but the white dragon's name is a quest spoiler technically you need his name to access his lair. You can get it from a villager of course. I think the thing in the center of town fully heals you. Edit: It's spelled Nall not Nail. oops  

Akemi Mercuraki
Captain

Unbeatable Hero

12,300 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Inquisitor 200

o-Just_Jay-o

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2014 4:21 am
Akemi Mercuraki
o-Just_Jay-o
Akemi Mercuraki
o-Just_Jay-o

*sweats*

Of course this reply was for you. I mean I quoted you. Yeah, the site has more of the luna series. This is the most highest graphic I can't find much on the newest one that's for the DS heck there isnt' any text on the it's page, but despite it being 3ds/2ds I might still want to see if I can gan ever get it.
Yeah, their are various sorts of dragon you got a small white dragon named nail following you around. The page on the remakes suck and only the original's tell about the story and stuff.
Supposedly the fat kid is going to be a merchant but now I am not sure how unless there is time skip or there talking about in future games.
There is a humorous scene where he gives alex the dragon diamond the fat boy was wishing for and then he gives alex the Dragon ring. A ring which only he can use but the original dragon master had one too. I think he's supposedly to be dead, but when ever you try to go back Nail says something to imply he's alive back there in fact I don't remember seeing what it looks back there.
All the chest are hidden in your village including the locked one. The other one i found is in the forest and you have to wiggle your way through it.
Watching uncut naruto.
Edit: Forgot to mention the hilarious scene. He wonders why humans or them something like that wants the so called "Dragon Diamond" that is really his poop. O_O Edit: The main white dragon might be the legendary's dragon's nail counter part. If you ever I'm going to not tell you his name, but the white dragon's name is a quest spoiler technically you need his name to access his lair. You can get it from a villager of course. I think the thing in the center of town fully heals you. Edit: It's spelled Nall not Nail. oops

That is a large amount of stuff I never knew about. So... Is most of this part of the game? Because I'm finding it hard to distinguish between naruto and the game your talking about. If your talking to me about games, I generally play hardcore indie games. +The Dark Souls/Demon Souls series.  
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2014 5:17 am
Akemi Mercuraki
korinzu
Gaian Name: korinzu
Favorite Color: Blue, red, indigo, black and green. dark shades of these please.
Favorite Food: Chicken Alfredo and ramen prepared my way. never nuked.
Any Pets: various dogs
Hobbies: learning to sculpt and martial artist. philosopher.

Welcome. *hands you some "Ichiraku ramen*
]
*graciously accepts the warm hearted gesture*  

korinzu

Canny Trickster

o-Just_Jay-o

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2014 7:26 am
korinzu
Akemi Mercuraki
korinzu
Favorite Color: Blue, red, indigo, black and green. dark shades of these please.

]

What type of martial arts do you do? I myself do Wing Tsun. :3 Grade 8 now I believe.  
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2014 7:41 am
o-Just_Jay-o
korinzu
Akemi Mercuraki
korinzu

]

What type of martial arts do you do? I myself do Wing Tsun. :3 Grade 8 now I believe.
I' started in tae kwon do, but I'm self taught now primarily due to a knee injury, I had to teach myself how to fight and defend myself to compensate for it. can't do kicks much anymore so I'm a wait and strike power type. You take your body for granted until you get a injury which handicaps you.  

korinzu

Canny Trickster

o-Just_Jay-o

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2014 8:15 am
korinzu
o-Just_Jay-o
korinzu
Akemi Mercuraki
korinzu

]

I' started in tae kwon do, but I'm self taught now primarily due to a knee injury, I had to teach myself how to fight and defend myself to compensate for it. can't do kicks much anymore so I'm a wait and strike power type. You take your body for granted until you get a injury which handicaps you.

ahh man that's a real shame. I couldn't imagine myself not being able to kick :/ However Wing Tsun is hand based anyway. Its cool that you self teach yourself, but its not the same not having an instructor pound you every time you spar. XD  
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2014 8:36 am
o-Just_Jay-o

indeed. And while a good spar is always appreciated, I'm a truck driver, I go into some dangerous areas, so I need to have my ability to fight and within a capacity, so a great deal of sparring for me is a no no. can't further the knee injury.

however my limitation has made for a very effective method to approach combat.  

korinzu

Canny Trickster

o-Just_Jay-o

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2014 9:44 am
korinzu
o-Just_Jay-o

indeed. And while a good spar is always appreciated, I'm a truck driver, I go into some dangerous areas, so I need to have my ability to fight and within a capacity, so a great deal of sparring for me is a no no. can't further the knee injury.

Sure sounds like an adventure. o.O In the UK nothing dangerous ever happens, Martial Arts is a way of exercise for me and anger relief. Ofc it would be useful in a combat situation, but never had to use it. ^^ Not since college anyway. Who said having a knee injury stops a man? Though in my art, the inability to bend your knees can cause issues. XD Having a perfect centre of gravity is a must.  
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2014 10:29 am
o-Just_Jay-o
korinzu
o-Just_Jay-o

Sure sounds like an adventure. o.O In the UK nothing dangerous ever happens, Martial Arts is a way of exercise for me and anger relief. Ofc it would be useful in a combat situation, but never had to use it. ^^ Not since college anyway. Who said having a knee injury stops a man? Though in my art, the inability to bend your knees can cause issues. XD Having a perfect centre of gravity is a must.
but having an off balance centre of gravity can create some wild maneuvers that can't be repeated. unpredictability.

but for me, mostly it contends with waiting, intercepting the strike and destroying with a single attack if possible, and iof required, using a grapple to pull into a position to place that strike properly.

I travel around the U.S. Compton California at night can be extremely dangerous for a white man.  

korinzu

Canny Trickster

laced In shadows
Vice Captain

Bashful Bloodsucker

7,100 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2014 11:04 am
akemi mercuraki

I'm having an insanely busy time at one of my volunteer jobs and my Finals are starting from the 26th. I don't know how much I'll be on till end-June/early-July. Just...uh, maybe you should demote me from the VC position? I'd hate to be the one holding the Guild up crying ;-;  
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2014 2:52 pm
korinzu
o-Just_Jay-o
korinzu
o-Just_Jay-o

but having an off balance centre of gravity can create some wild maneuvers that can't be repeated. unpredictability.

but for me, mostly it contends with waiting, intercepting the strike and destroying with a single attack if possible, and iof required, using a grapple to pull into a position to place that strike properly.

I travel around the U.S. Compton California at night can be extremely dangerous for a white man.

Ah that is true, but it all depends on the Martial Art. Wing Tsun focuses on using the opponents momentum against them, Body strength isn't crucial in it, it is used to redirect opponents attacks and counter attack. That is why the balance is required in order to fend of attacks with only the slightest movements. It is of course dangerous however that is the risk of the art, move too slowly, get too tense and your gonna be in pain.  

o-Just_Jay-o

Enduring Guildsman

korinzu

Canny Trickster

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2014 9:23 pm
o-Just_Jay-o
korinzu
o-Just_Jay-o
korinzu
o-Just_Jay-o

Ah that is true, but it all depends on the Martial Art. Wing Tsun focuses on using the opponents momentum against them, Body strength isn't crucial in it, it is used to redirect opponents attacks and counter attack. That is why the balance is required in order to fend of attacks with only the slightest movements. It is of course dangerous however that is the risk of the art, move too slowly, get too tense and your gonna be in pain.
indeed.  
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2014 9:39 pm
sakimidare
akemi mercuraki

I'm having an insanely busy time at one of my volunteer jobs and my Finals are starting from the 26th. I don't know how much I'll be on till end-June/early-July. Just...uh, maybe you should demote me from the VC position? I'd hate to be the one holding the Guild up crying ;-;

I found out recently that you can always have more then one VIce captain. If I need to I will just make another one.  

Akemi Mercuraki
Captain

Unbeatable Hero

12,300 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Inquisitor 200

Akemi Mercuraki
Captain

Unbeatable Hero

12,300 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2014 9:40 pm
o-Just_Jay-o
Akemi Mercuraki
o-Just_Jay-o
Akemi Mercuraki
o-Just_Jay-o

*sweats*

Watching uncut naruto.

That is a large amount of stuff I never knew about. So... Is most of this part of the game? Because I'm finding it hard to distinguish between naruto and the game your talking about. If your talking to me about games, I generally play hardcore indie games. +The Dark Souls/Demon Souls series.

Of course it's the game. You said it sounded interesting.
I am on the second arc right now.  
Naruto: Souzoujutsu

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces