Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Teepees
Sesshiyasha's Teepee Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sesshiyasha

Deadly Werewolf

14,425 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2014 4:38 pm
Galaxia

-Add cert here-  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2015 5:12 pm
-Add Galaxia Info-

-Is being lazy, needs to do this, but wants to get pages laid out first, since she needs another four pages- >.<  

sesshiyasha

Deadly Werewolf

14,425 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

sesshiyasha

Deadly Werewolf

14,425 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2015 5:13 pm
Galaxia's Family!

░░ Mother:
xxxxx۩ N/A۩
░░ Father:
xxxxx۩ N/A ۩
░░ Siblings:
xxxxx۩ N/A ۩

░░ Aunts & Uncles:
xxxxx۩ None ۩
░░ Nieces & Nephews:
xxxxx۩ None ۩
░░ Cousins:
xxxxx۩ None ۩

░░ Children by blood:
xxxxx۩ None ۩
░░ Children By Adoption:
xxxxx۩ None ۩

░░ Grandchildren:
xxxxx۩ None ۩  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2015 5:14 pm
Galaxia Rp Logs!  

sesshiyasha

Deadly Werewolf

14,425 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

sesshiyasha

Deadly Werewolf

14,425 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2015 5:23 pm
Plots!

Putting this here so I don't forget!

Thamin mostly typed this out >.> SO it's mainly from Nios' point of view -Shot-

"Are you made of stars?" - From the little blurb of thread rp that we did I can tell that Nios ismost likly going to flee the scean fairly early. But! I can also see it as being a start and a chalange for Gala to continue to folow him, giving her an idea as to what is in store if she so wishes to folow him further. There would have to be another rp in there, perhaps instead a few in thread blurbs I can log where he is basically like "Are you following me? Really?!?!" From there we can go to the "Falling stars" plot. This would intrigue Nios, helping him realize that it isnt an obsession with him, but with the stars themselves (despite, i'm assuming, her insisting it was the stars she was after from the start) that drives the mare to keep looking. Though he would act reluctant, he would go along in search for the landing spot of the falling star.

I can see this being a good bonding spot for te two of them as they travel together, and I can also see this being a good spot where her innocent nature is taken advantage of by the sly male that you wanted to fling with. They can meet various soqs, search for various rumors about where the landing spot is for the star they saw fall. Nios, not wanting to be tied down, would never without great pressure admit to liking or even loving someone, so I can see him continuing to act like they are just traveling companions. I think this would be a good place for where "Come on... OPEN UP!!!" takes place. I can see him being stubborn as hell and posibly even lashing out verbally as he attempst to keep her at a distance. They could get into a fight and go their seperate ways for a (very) short time, perhaps only a day or two to cool off. This is where I coud see her finding the other male. With having just had a fight with Nios, and the other male (i'm assuming) being a sweet-talker I can see how a trusting nature would become infatuated.

"Wait.... What's going on?" - This is something I'm just tossing out there. This could be where Gala has met the other stallion and they are getting close, but she and Nios are still traveling companions. The other stallion could be the topics of their conversation as they search for the landing spot of the fallen star, since Nios basically by lashing out made it clear to Gala that he had no feelings for her, and thus with the new stallion in the picture has been moved to the 'Friend Zone'. I can see Nios slowly becoming jealous, a little shocked by the sudden change of attention. I can see him questioning the other stallions motives in their conversations, leading up to and resulting in yet another fight where Gala leaves to be with the stallion, with 'better company'... and like the dumbass he is realizing all too late that he actually does have feelings for Gala.

And.. Dun dun! Gala is left alone preggorz.

"What is your wish?" Part 1 - The crator! Nios would, while beating himself up for being a butt and pushing Gala away, keep searching for the fallen star for her sake. Perhaps, being left all alone and on her own while pregnant Gala would search as well in hopes of a wish being granted, or even because it is all that she has left since the other male and Nios are both gone. I can see them both finding the crator, and wecould decide it later who finds it first and who finds the other soq already there. (I can see nios being in one of two different addatudes. 1. He reaches it first and is marveling at it for a moment before becoming saddened that Gala is not there to see it, only to have Gala show up afterwards and him stumbling over words as he tried to (and failing to) rationalize why it was that he was there. Or 2. He reaches the crater after Gala and has a mental war on whether or not he approches her or flees, finally deciding on going in commenting on how she found it first. At this point her being pregnant is revealed. She can go into a big spill about what happened if she wants, either way Nios will be hurt and angry having warned her about the stallion in the first place, but moreso angry with himself for driving her off into that situation in the first place. In the end, the star isnt at the crator, but Nios asks Gala anyways what her wish is, only to be met with "I cant tell you". ((Okay, here is the sappy little cutsceane playing in my head. Gala is hurt, by the stallion's actions and by Nios, the one who is supposed to be her friend, stomping around and ranting about how he warned her. Nios is upset and hurt, hurting even more as he sees that his ranting is only making the situation worse. It starts to rain, but instead of them moving off to shelter they just stand there in silence. After a few moments Nios sighs and turns to Gala, moving to stand in front of her, facing her, looking down at her. I can see her looking down and away, not wanting to look at him but not wanting to turn away and flee, just silently standing there, not knowing what to do. "So..." Nios starts, his voice soft as he watches Gala, beating himself up for causing her so much sadness. "The star isnt here but; perhaps it will grant your wish anyways...... So. What is wour wish?" Perhaps it is because she is mad at Nios, perhaps she just doesnt want to say, perhaps it is because now that she has the opprotunity to wish she realizes that she doesnt even know what it is, but whatever her reason is she looks up at Nios. "I... I cant tell you..." She whispers. Nios stands there for a moment, not really knowing what to do, before moving to her side, using the upper wings like an umbrella for Gala, and using the lower wings to pull her close and tuck over her like a blanket. "Well, lets get you to shelter." Nios grumbles, not at all experianced with showing what he feels. He bends down and noses her cheek in a "Cheer up" sort of manner. "Dont want you catching a cold." ))

"FOALS?!?" - Of course with Gala being preggor she will have her baskets. Nios will stay with her, still not wanting to admit that he cares for her, but not leaving all the same. Depending on whether or not the owner of the stallion wants their basket to be a part of the family I have a posible way for the second (or third) basket being lost. Nios and Gala arestill traviling, haven seen another star to chase after. A storm strikes while they are flying with the baskets on their backs and one falls. They search, but cant find it. Nios will blame himself. Being angini he is the stronger flyer; he should have been able to keep a hold of the basket, or at least caught it when it fell. I can see there being many more interaction posibilities as the foal(s) grow, and they all can be lumped into this plot spot. All in all, this would be a spot where Nios could soften up more, and without even realizing it stay in one spot for more than a day.

"What is your wish?" - Part 2 - The foals have grown and have gone on their way. Gala and Nios lost track of the star they were chasing a Long time before that, slowed by the foals. They had been slowly travling in no particular direction and with no destination when they finally see another shooting star. They both get excited about this, finally having a star to look for. Nios starts to tease Gala about her wish, pestering her to reveal what it is (for some odd reason I can see them playing a halfassed game of tag, her darting ahead to get away from his pestering questions then waiting for him to catch up, and him darting after to ask more questions and being left behind when he slows because he is finally caught up.) It ends when she finally just says "I cant tell you that."

They can keep up their travels, meeting various soqs and such some more, the 'bone man', Perhaps a soq or two of mine as well. All this time Nios will be softning up, going from best friend to boyfriend without him ever admiting to it or saying it. One of these encounters they could come accross a foal, sparking up memories and reminders of the little ones that had already grown and went their own way.

I know she doesnt know what her wish will be, or what it even is.

And ths just may be the sap in me, but it would just be absolutely EPIC if "I know what my wish is." was for a family with nios, and happend during a wishing star. (sappy cut scene in my head is her wishing on the wishing star and Nios overhearing, but instead of saying anything about the wish he just comes up behind her and drapes his wings over her, looking up at the star. "So, what did you wish for?" "Nios, You know I cant tell you..." He'd chuckle and nuzzle her. "Yeah, I know...." smirks before leaning in once more. "I love you...")

"Nightmare!!" Gala has a nightmare and winds up asking for Nios to save her, and he gets a bit freaked out from it. She tries to cover it up and acts like absolutely nothing happened and hes just insane!! >.>

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2015 8:10 pm
6/15  

sesshiyasha

Deadly Werewolf

14,425 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

sesshiyasha

Deadly Werewolf

14,425 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150