Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Chat and Plot Zone
Ryuu's Plotting Thread [Image Heavy] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ryuukishin

Man-Hungry Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 10:25 am
-Diamond-Elephant-

@Axelle: That's more than okay! I think they'd be a rad pair, too; I love that they have a shared history and have gone through similar enough events that they can relate to each other and understand the problems associated with adjusting to their new home. x3 For Axelle, one of the major problems she had to deal with was realizing that not everyone was into fighting for dominance and that she doesn't have to be so defensive or assume others are out to get an advantage over her all the time haha. She still gets tensed up when she comes across new people and her body goes in fight mode, but it's easier to hide it now, and takes a lot less effort for her to calm down.

@Kestrel: Works for me! 8D

I also send you an offline IM! My status is usually offline 'cause my activity's very sporadic (I have disappeared in the middle of conversations before xD;), but I get to replies eventually!
Feel free to give me a poke when you ever feel up to fleshing out our existing plots more (eg. details of relationship, if they usually travel together or if it's common for 'em to split; which loyalist they meet if you knew anyone with a character that can benefit from the plot; and so forth), or we can continue talking here if you'd like; I've no preference. :D

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 11:20 am
Ryuukishin

@Axelle: Awesome! Mm same. I think they'll also help each other to grow/be a good influence on one another. Nemain is generally very good with keeping a cool head, so maybe her influence might be a bit of added help for Axelle with learning to not be so tense around others? Nemain is still very wary around everyone she meets however xD.

@Kestrel: Oh right cool! I'm not at my laptop at the moment, and won't be for a while SI I'll try to reply when I can. c: Will do, and the same to you. AIM is totally fine for me, but really whatever is easiest for you I'm totally cool with.

-Diamond-Elephant-

Dapper Mage

11,100 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Mage 100

junglerunner

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 7:24 am
Ryuukishin

This Single is Ready to Pringle!
Preference: Fling
Slot Type: Either
If we agree to try them out, do you want to be quoted if the soquili ends up finding someone else?: No

Looking For: Background Plotting
With: Azrael

User Image
Remaining Slots: 3 (1 fling planned)

Name: Macha
Personality: Macha, unlike her sister is less cautious in nature, quite the opposite in fact, Macha loves to get her talons stuck deep down into some poor creatures flesh, tearing the life from them. Blood thirsty she may be, she doesn't torture prey, she finds that practice distasteful and also a waste, for she is a Hide-Flayer and such torture practices would ruin the pelts and skins she harvests. Macha knows her own strength and also the limits of it, so whilst she may challenge herself with the targets she selects, she also is keenly aware that some targets and goals are just a little beyond her reach. Badb is a mare of few choice words, to allure her prey into a deadly embrace, whereas Macha taunts and goads her targets, she is quick to angry and is very abrasive, lacking her sisters 'charms'. Much like her sister she calls the Northspring flock her home and is proud to the name of Hatetalon, she is truly bonded to her sisters (the flock) cause(s) and will do anything to support Edana in her battles.
Biography: N/A
Details: Anything you might find fitting, if at all anything... she is a member of the Hatetalon flock...

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 5:35 pm
junglerunner

OOOOOOOHHHHHHHH MY GOD I've loved her since SW. ;w; Yes, please!

Azzie already has a "captured and imprisoned" plot in his future so I would prefer they be away from flock territory when interacting if that's cool with you! (If she doesn't venture far from the herd then we can work something out.) Past that, was there a specific plot you wanted? And would she be looking for a "you keep the dudes, I'll keep the lady babies" type of scenario?

Ryuukishin

Man-Hungry Fatcat

junglerunner

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 11:50 am
Ryuukishin
junglerunner

OOOOOOOHHHHHHHH MY GOD I've loved her since SW. ;w; Yes, please!

Azzie already has a "captured and imprisoned" plot in his future so I would prefer they be away from flock territory when interacting if that's cool with you! (If she doesn't venture far from the herd then we can work something out.) Past that, was there a specific plot you wanted? And would she be looking for a "you keep the dudes, I'll keep the lady babies" type of scenario?

So for the late response:

I do love her SW version, rather sad when the shop closed... though I have kinda found a home in Soquili now, though I stick to myself. Glad you like her though.

I'm not really looking for anything in particular to be honest. Her first fling is simply gonna be random, she likes strong males and the first fling is with a cursed walker so... She'd not mind about her foals, she just wants to produce strong offspring, weak and she'd toss them aside. So the foals could have more plots behind them, if all stayed with her and she raised them and then if they weren't to her liking they could attempt to escape and search out Azzie and his family then...

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 6:15 pm
junglerunner
So for the late response:

I do love her SW version, rather sad when the shop closed... though I have kinda found a home in Soquili now, though I stick to myself. Glad you like her though.

I'm not really looking for anything in particular to be honest. Her first fling is simply gonna be random, she likes strong males and the first fling is with a cursed walker so... She'd not mind about her foals, she just wants to produce strong offspring, weak and she'd toss them aside. So the foals could have more plots behind them, if all stayed with her and she raised them and then if they weren't to her liking they could attempt to escape and search out Azzie and his family then...

No worries!

And I feel the same, especially since it seemed to be picking up such a strong momentum. I'm glad you found another home, though! <3

The plot works for me, as well! Azzie is the same in that he wants strong children or nothing. If they were initially raised by her but rejected for being weak, he would give the same response if they found him, haha. >_>; We can have them breed for mutually beneficial purposes, with both of them taking a foal? And anything that happens after that (eg. foal running away) can be up to the owners? (In addition, does she just want strong foals in general, or would her behavior be different with male children?)

Ryuukishin

Man-Hungry Fatcat

Ryuukishin

Man-Hungry Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 6:45 pm
Record of PM discussion with Lady Aria Starstone, regarding Jinko x Mistral (mock children for now; potentially breeding slot later). Posted with permission.

Quote:
I kinda want to send my Mistral for your lovely Jinko? Fling or mate, after her flings, whichever.

Quote:
Awwyeah, hello, Aria! Thank you for offering!

I'd definitely be willing to consider them! What's he like? Jinko's a special case because she was raised away from society. Although she spent a good chunk of her childhood with her family and thus is capable of communicating passably, she was otherwise isolated for most of her life (with the exception of her adopted mom, but said mom is a snake and doesn't have emotions SOOOO) and has become feral. In addition, one of her flings is with a dark-hearted stallion who specifically singled her out for her strong angeni blood to try and break her. xD

Personality-wise, she is very blunt and factual. She has a difficult time feeling and expressing emotion due to her isolation, finds it nearly impossible to understand unspoken norms of society (eg. manners, body language), and does not know how to care for another's emotional needs, much less her own. However, because she has no one to compare herself to except her mother, she considers herself warm/kind-hearted/lawful, though in truth she doesn't have a strong concept of morality.

Regarding breeding, she has no idea how it happens, just that sometimes she has babies and she doesn't know how to take care of them so they just get left behind. Oops.

SO YEAH I realize this kind of personality/history is difficult to plot with, so I'd understand if you weren't interested! Thanks for reading it all!

Quote:
Oooo <3 Mistral is... a fairly free soul. I'd probably have him fling twice before he met her (balance, yo, balance...). The part of him that is Kalona isn't very strong, he's more closely tied to his other family traits... He is very fond of the winter, doesn't like the heat much... His Kalona nature mostly comes out when VERY angry, and then he just gets verbally vicious, unless he's forced to fight for safety. He MIGHT get connected to the White Leaf, or, more likely if he decided to Herd Up, the future Tea Traders herd that will be formed of parts of the White Leaf (amicable split, sibling herds). He's related, 3rdish cousin, to my English Breakfast family... That's my Chromatos & Sunsinger, 1/3's Stargazer, and then my Almost Done lad Eventide and a coming pony, Dawnstar. Sun is a cousin, the others are all sibs.
He can be very patient when he is interested enough in something, but he HATES being forced into an obligation. If he chooses to obligate himself, it's a different story.

... um. Beyond that, he's still sort of in progress.

Quote:
His plots sound great! *__* So far, though, I'm unsure how their personalities would mesh together. RIP. I don't want to give the impression that I'm super nitpicky about pairings (which is why I have like 30 flings... laughs & cries...), but Jinko has multiple offers right now and they're all trying for that one slot, so I'm like. 6___6

Before we continue, could I ask about your interest in mock children? (Jinko isn't a mutant and I don't think Mistral is either, so mock children would be available via WS or customs without losing out on traits. WS would be solo since I have other pairs I'll probably rotate through and I don't know if you have other couples you'd rather put in the WS.) If you were, I'd be less stringent 'cause, yeah, Jinko doesn't know what baby-making is, she will do it with anyone so long as they are nice LOL (though she wouldn't initiate anything). IC, the children could be hers, so if they had children via WS, we wouldn't have to canonically go with "Mistral wished for children" (Jinko wouldn't wish for any) unless you wanted to; in addition, because of Jinko's nature, getting children separately can be easily explained (IC they would be born at the same time, but they would likely be separated so it wouldn't be important OOC to get them at the same time).

If you're not interested in that option, though, and want a breeding slot specifically, then we can continue with our discussion and see where that goes. I'm cool either way! I just feel super guilty about being all [insert pic of military drill sergeant] and wanted to provide an alternate option in case you would prefer it. @_@a

Quote:
Darlin', I understand! She's incredible, and I'd want to be picky myself if I were you. <333 I'd PREFER a slot, simply due to more likely to pass on the various hybrids, but if, in the end, it wouldn't work out, I'd be ok with a WS try as well. <3

Also Auri would love to meet up with Bitey again, someday, see how she grew. When you have time for RP I mean. <3

Quote:
Ahhh yes! Bitey would love to meet here again eventually!

And yay, thank you so much! ;w; <333 This means that Jinko/Mistral is down for sure, and I'll get back to you later on whether she's open for normal breeding slots or mock children instead!

If he chooses to get involved with any tea herds (or just has tea on him in general XD), Jinko could be attracted by the scent and stalk him for a while? She would try to stay out of sight at first, but when curiosity gets the best of her, she'll try and take his tea. BD; It could lead to conversation ( "... Want. -motions towards tea- Me take. >:0;; ...Steel-eng? What is steel-eng?" ) and they could go from there?

And did you have any preferences on him + children? That is, would he know of them? If he did, would he try to take care of them?

Quote:
Yay! <3 Sounds good when you're ready, then!

As for the plot idea... He'd definitely get involved at least as a visitor, to get tea... He's a PROPER British Poneh (their whole Family came from Soq!Britain equivalent) and to visit his family, so he'd have the scent on him. -Giggles- I could see that, see him being all 'it's even better shared, you know, for a little goes a long way..."

Annnnnnnnnnd as for Mistral-Daddy, he's the sort who'd want to be involved in his kids. He'd definitely try to care for them... Family is the sort of ties he considers not forced on him, and since kids would involve his will... Even more so, and he'd consider it his duty, and in the end, one he'd love.

Quote:
Thank yoouu! And that's a nice concept! I haven't made any characters that came from a different country yet, but I hope to eventually. *__* And LOL I can see Jinko being like ??? what's sharing? And she sticks around to find out, and the entire time while they're drinking tea together she's waiting for this "share" (which is obviously food, amirite) to come. When she figures it out, she's so betrayed. Clearly, she must return for another visit so he can make it up to her. /D

And that works for me!
- If he wants to try and raise them with Jinko, just know she doesn't have anything more than the bare minimum of maternal instincts (that is, she won't kill them for infringing on her space. She doesn't know how to behave around her own kind, let alone small aliens with huge heads). v___v;;; She'll only stick around to sate her curiosity and will disappear for days or even months at a time and will be negligent even while she is around. >_>; (Not to be evil so much as ??? what do? And even if Mistral tries to teach her, she will always consider herself first because she's not used to considering other people, so if she grows bored she'll just leave again, aha...) It could be interesting drama for him if you were interested in that? Where he eventually realizes he's better off raising them on his own (or with a herd; it could help introduce him to the idea of settling in a herd if you like the idea?).
- If we end up going with mock children and get them at different times, then we can have one of the baskets be accidentally lost (works with regular breedings as well). More drama. xD Ideas include:
-- Mistral comes to visit (I dunno if he'd -- or anyone, really -- can/will stick around her for long periods of time 'cause she does what she wants and it's not out of the question for her to randomly wander away while he sleeps. So brief interactions for long periods of time seems more likely.) AND FINDS STRANGE CHILD?? THAT LOOKS LIKE HIM? OH POOPSICLES. He somehow finds out about the second one, such as: Jinko mentions it without knowing that losing a child is wrong; or: she doesn't mention it but he meets the child as an adult and finds out that way.
-- Mistral tries to teach her how to be maternal and she loses a basket (mom of the year award). It leads him to realize he is better off raising the children without her.
-- They raise two children. It's going great. Jinko takes two children out for a romp. Only one returns. Mistral is sad. Jinko doesn't understand why. (Pretty much the same as the above BUT WORSE because he would have had time to bond with the child.)

Quote:
OY sorry for my fail last night, I was so dead that I never got around to replying to this. @_@ OK SO. UM. Yes I love having them be from OtherLands, it makes for LOTS of reason to explore.

Ahaha I actually quite like that plot idea. He'd be SO confused why she was feeling betrayed, but quite happy to make it up to her. His only disappointment would be he wouldn't have proper biscuits to share with her for the next time with tea... Unless he somehow managed to find some, like one of the white leaf found a way to set up a baking station somehow maybe. I dunno... He'd definitely find a way to have lovely snacks of SOME nature, at least.

So of the plots, I can see the first working out... Though I think, since she'd be the mother of his children, he'd make SOME effort, even after, to try to have the kids, and at least some himself too, to have contact with her... Especially since if he did, he'd care for her at least enough to do that... He's not the sort to fling without caring at all. He'd be more likely to just come to care for her as she made 'No, make it up' visit(s?, if she feels he owes more clearly or something), in a 'what an interesting oddball' way to begin with.

Of the other options, the lost basket-choice is probably the one I'd see as best... He'd immediately go seeking the lost basket/child... With the other in tow, to be sure it didn't get lost too... He'd then wait til they were old enough to NOT GET LOST before finding her again and seeing how it works.

... I could sort of see him even trying to explain how the children thing works once he realizes she doesn't get it...

Quote:
No worries, I can definitely empathize! ESP when there's so much to reply to HAHAHA.

MMM sounds great! And if you guys are interested in the option, then I think it can definitely be done! Mind has done a TON with the Flock that shows it's possible to incorporate a lot of "human" stuff into herds if you want! With baking, they can get the help of familiars (especially those that have dextrous paws, such as racoons or even otters) or if there are inventors they can create "soq" versions of machines that allow them to control it with the array of motions soquili are allowed (eg. one that has handles that are meant to be fiddled with a nose, a mill that a soq can attach itself to, etc.). For harpies, I know canonically their claws are flexible enough to allow them to do a lot of stuff you can do with hands, such as crafting and weaving.

And that works for me! :D TBH though she would be more interested in visiting him to try out his foods than for the sake of her children, haha. Her views can be kind of simple that way.

LOL TO NOT GET LOST. YES that sounds great; he understands Jinko's weaknesses when it comes to child-rearing but still wants to give her an opportunity so compensates for her deficits. 8D He is a considerate stally all around! <3

HAHA THAT'D BE GREAT. TBH though he would probably have to teach her about Responsibility Towards Children, too, 'cause at the end of the day she will accept the risk 'cause she knows she can just shirk off the babies like she's done in the past... RIP......... Maybe at least teach her that the least she can do is leave them near someone who can adopt them, as opposed to the middle of the woods where they will quickly be eaten LOL... I'm awful & so are my characters.

Quote:
AWESOME. I like all of these. I can totally see him, having heard of Auri at that point, being all 'HEY SO I KNOW THIS CAVE WHERE YOU CAN LEAVE THEM IF YOU DON'T WANNA HANDLE 'EM, SHE'S GREAT WITH KIDS.'

Quote:
YESS COOL TY. AND LMAO PERFECT especially if she is coddled when she visits. vwv/ She is bad mum.

And it sounds like we're mostly settled now? 8D All that seems to be left is the method of obtainment, so I will get back to you on that eventually! THANK YOUUU! <333

Quote:
AHAHA trust me Aurianna would happily coddle her. Try to help her bond with the kids, but happily coddle her and raise them and... all the Mothering really.

And sure! Awesomesauce. <3 Thank you too!

Quote:
OK yeah, Jinko's last slot got taken, so we'll be sticking to mock children for now, but if I can max her stats we can rediscuss it in the future??

Quote:
I understand. -Nods-

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2015 12:22 pm
Ryuukishin

No worries!

And I feel the same, especially since it seemed to be picking up such a strong momentum. I'm glad you found another home, though! <3

The plot works for me, as well! Azzie is the same in that he wants strong children or nothing. If they were initially raised by her but rejected for being weak, he would give the same response if they found him, haha. >_>; We can have them breed for mutually beneficial purposes, with both of them taking a foal? And anything that happens after that (eg. foal running away) can be up to the owners? (In addition, does she just want strong foals in general, or would her behavior be different with male children?)

Sounds good to me, and yes, totally forgot about that point, any foals that stay with Macha better be female... it is unknown what happens with males within the flock, though one could hazard a guess if they weren't used for breeding...

I'll let you know once I manage to get her first fling! Might be some time though
xd  

junglerunner

Ryuukishin

Man-Hungry Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2015 2:25 pm
junglerunner
Sounds good to me, and yes, totally forgot about that point, any foals that stay with Macha better be female... it is unknown what happens with males within the flock, though one could hazard a guess if they weren't used for breeding...

I'll let you know once I manage to get her first fling! Might be some time though
xd

Oh dear. XD

And yay! I've got her written down for 'im; and I wanted to clarify that even though she's at the bottom, my breeding lists aren't set in stone, and I tend to go for slots based on availability (eg. if we both have an open couple or MCCL slot free at the same time, she can be bumped up to the top of the list), unless a particular plot demands I go in a certain order (which, in this case, it doesn't).

Thank yoooouu! <3

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2015 10:00 pm
Record of PM discussion with Thalea, regarding Thera of Annu x Azrael. Posted with permission.

Quote:
User Image
(Side)

- Is evil.
- HOWEVER, he is not cruel. On the contrary, many would consider him gentle and polite. Logically speaking, he finds it to be a lot more beneficial to be kind (soq are less likely to want to harm him, and more willing to help; and, as herd creatures, he relies on a soq's natural altruism) -- he is only evil in the sense that, once he finds it's no longer to his benefit, he can (and will) turn on a dime. (This is not to say he is "pretending" when he's being nice, as his actions are quite genuine; only that that behavior is conditional on certain factors.)
- He is very frank about his intents (again, doesn't want a bunch of soq to think badly of him. xD He travels often so it works to his advantage to have friends in many areas, rather than enemies) and will not lie; if they breed, he will make it clear that he does not intend to stay and that he will take a basket with him. From what I saw of Thera's LM post, that would work with her, too!
- Gives the appearance of having a carefree attitude.
- Physically strong; he was trained since birth to serve as a loyal guard for his father:

User Image
(Side)

- Lazarus raised Azrael; as such, he has a lot of similar traits (evil but does not behave that way).
- However, while Azrael was raised from birth to be the way he is, Lazarus had to go through a number of trials to reach that point. He is more malicious, and takes a more serious view on life.
- While Azrael is frank about his intentions, Lazarus prefers to manipulate others (to the point where they don't realize they're being manipulated, so that no one sees him negatively or would wish him harm).
- He was born sick due to stresses of his early life (his parents were being hunted down while he was in the womb, and as a basket he had to be transported often -- usually to unhealthy environments). Although he's healthy now, he will never be as strong as other soquili. He makes up for this with intellect.

If you want Thera to have a negative view on males/life outside the herd, then Laz might be better, and vice versa for Azrael. However, both bring different plot opportunities to the table and are pretty flexible depending on what you're looking for! Please let me know which you're interested in, if any.

Thanks for your time!

Quote:
First off, both stallions are freaking amazing and beyond words of epicness. I would love to steal both of them, but alas, there can only be one.

This was a hard choice, because both have such interesting plot opportunities and I am not even sure if I have made a decision haha.

I don't want Thera to have a negative view of males, but it may be interesting for her to have and see how she gets over that negative opinion, so she would probably take that plot even if I would want otherwise lol.

I also think it is interesting that the other would be frank about his intentions and she may believe that all stallions are like that (since she has no one to compare them to).

Gah, this is hard haha. But I think I am going to go with the lesser of the two evils so to speak. I am going to pick Azrael (why does this feel like it is a rose ceremony on the Bachelorette?). I think his plot will be interesting, since he will tell her right away what he wants and there will be no strings attached to their relationship, and she will not be wary of stallions (although, I may use that plot later in the future, seems just too interesting to let it slip away into plot limbo).

Thanks for the offers! I seriously love both of the stallions and it was a hard choice (had to have help with the decision xD ).

<3

Quote:
Aww, thank you so much! I'm so glad you like them! ;w; <3
And Azrael works for me! (I think his personality can also help with her getting a negative view of males, if you choose to pursue that plot! Eg. she expects everyone to be honest, but is tricked into a scenario she does not want.) To give more details:

• Azrael has a dragon husband (mutant suti) who is super proud of his heritage. So although IC, Azrael has a lot of "b*****d children," there are only a select few he officially adopts (the rest are flings and most likely do not know their father). He'd be interested in Thera for her physical/mental strength and her draconic traits.
  • Azrael would let her know that he has no intentions of sticking around after birth; he will be taking the basket and leaving. (He will let her know from the beginning, so it won't be a case of her having babies > him coming out with a good bye speech. XD) If she objects to that, he will try to convince her that it's a wise decision since she'd have less stress with with less children, especially considering it's her first time and she's away from the herd (if any of these assumptions are wrong, feel free to let me know xD).

So, it appears both would be mutually interested in having children. 8D That allows the plot to remain simple if you wish (interest > terms of contract > agreement); however, if you would like more complex plotting, I am more than okay with that! If heavy plotting, could I ask for more information about her? More specifically, her reasons for wanting children, so I have a better idea of what to take into consideration when brainstorming for plots? (Or if you had a specific plot idea you wanted, that's cool, too!)

Personally, I tend to go with heavy plotting to make up for my lack of RP, but if you would rather not, then simple is okay! I'm pretty flexible and will go with whatever you're most comfortable with!

Thanks again!

Quote:
Welcome! <3
Ooo that is very true. I like it!

So only the ones he takes back with him are the ones he adopts and the ones that go with mum do not know their father? Just trying to see if I understood what you said, want to make sure I get it right :}
I think at first she would want to keep all her babies but when he tells her that it would be a lot of work for one mare to do, she would probably agree to let him take one, not knowing at the time how it would break her heart in the future.

More complex plotting sounds like it could be fun.

Thera is lonely. She has been wandering around Kawanii and has not received word that her love is still alive and it is starting to make her sad. And she constantly thinks about the deaths of those back on Annu and she blames herself, the only time she did not think of them was when she was taking care of a chicken egg (now her familiar), so I think she believes if she has kids, they will distract her from the memories of the past. Truth be told, Thera is not ready to be a mother, but she does not see any other way to get away from the sadness. And she hopes that if she has children to love, it will make the loss of Cassia easier to bear.

No matter what this will be a learning experience for her and (hopefully) she will learn that having kids does not solve the problem, only puts the problem on hold for a short time haha.

Here is a little more about her mental state. Thera feels extremely guilty for surviving the destruction of Annu. It was destroyed by a volcano and only two people survived the devastation. Since her birth Thera was told that she was death and destruction; being this embodiment always made her wonder who could love death and destruction and still come away pure of heart. Cassia was the only one that made Thera happy to be whom she was, but when the volcano erupted they were separated, so neither know if the other survived.

Was there more you would like to know about Thera? :}

Heavy plotting is definitely good with me. This would be the first time I have actually plotted something out instead of plotted and rped it simultaneously.

I am excited, this seems like fun :} <3

Quote:
For the ones that stay with Thera, it is up to her on whether to tell them about their father or not! ^^ (Just note that Azrael won't divulge much information about himself as he does not intend to stay, and her having his children is not dependent on her knowing him. So if she chooses to let them know about him, it probably won't get much past appearance + perceived personality + any experiences they might have had together.)

If the children know about him and choose to visit, he will not turn them away and he has no reason to reject them; however, he did not raise them and the values and skills they were taught were up to Thera and out of his control. Since he did not have much say in how the children shaped up to be, he will be less invested in them and he will not seek out intimate familial relationships unless it proves to his benefit (eg. one of them grows up really badass and Azrael wants him to be a loyal son to his father. He will take advantage of their blood relation to try and forge a bond).

If they don't know about him, he will not seek them out, and should they cross by chance, he won't divulge the information. (The child may be able to figure it out based on appearance; if so, Azrael will tell the truth.)

---

Aww, that'd be so sad. ;w; It sounds like a rad opportunity for her to learn from the experience, though!

And her history and personality are really nice! I thiiink my only big question is how the idea of children will be approached. XD Azrael knows soq tend to be attached to their family, and their children specifically, so his pick-up line won't exactly be "yo, want to have my children??? Also I will leave you."

I guess they could have spent time together due to some situation (she is new to the area and needs help finding something > the task is not very difficult, and Azrael chooses to help her so that he will have another acquaintance that may be able to help him back in the future; they fight over something (such as prey) which would show their physical strengths to one another > they make up with mutual respect for one another's capabilities; etc.) which eventually leads to a conversation.
- Azrael inquires about her history (since he can tell she is a "foreigner") and learns of her guilt complex.
- She mentions her feelings about the destruction and how she is considered the embodiment of death.
- Azrael off-handedly mentions that that cannot be true; she is a mare, and they can give birth. Unless... she is barren...?
- She disagrees or says she doesn't know (thus far I have been assuming that Azrael would be her first partner, but please feel free to correct me if I'm wrong!), and implies or explicitly states she would like children to ward off the loneliness.

Azrael's interest is piqued, but he knows better than to talk about children to a mare he has only just met. XD The conversation ends, and they part ways.

She fits his description of what he's looking for (fire, draconic; he was the only one of his siblings to be born without fire-producing capabilities. XD But he will mention fire is in his genes if that will make him a more attractive prospect to her), and he keeps tabs on her. They met again, begin to establish a relationship.

He eventually talks to her about his offer; that they see if they can create children together, and his intentions to take a basket. She agrees (can be at the time of asking or at some future time).

Their attempts are met with success, and she is pregnant! He cannot stay with her at all times (his main job is serving as his father's protector and they travel often, though he will stay close enough to reach her within a day's flight), but he will visit often to check her health and provide her with anything she might need.

The basket comes and he leaves. They are unlikely to meet again due to his constant travels (as he will no longer ensure he is close to her), but it is possible!

---

And woo, I hope you enjoy background plotting!
- Different people do things differently (thank you, captain obvious!) and I tend to write huge text walls and go into details rather than remaining generic. ;__;;; I know it is off-putting to some, and I do not mind! Just let me know if you would prefer I trim it down and I can definitely do that!
- I also know that without RP, some details might fall through the cracks. Feel free to message me at any time if you would like clarification on any theoretical scenario (eg. if my character did this, how would your character react? What are your character's opinions on this topic?)!
- A lot of these scenarios are theoretical; if I have misinterpreted Thera's actions in any area, feel free to add onto or modify it!
- If, at any time, you decide you prefer RP over plots, that is more than okay. Depending on the timing, we can see if something can be worked out (eg. are you okay with short script RP, do I have free time?, etc.) and if not, the plot can be dropped. I realize some people want RP for their pets and I can definitely sympathize as I used to require RP in all relationships before college cut it short. XD So, I do not mind, as long as communication is clear!

Thanks for reading! I'm looking forward to seeing where their plot will go! <3

Quote:
Okay. Yeah I think she will not tell them much about him (except that he reminded her of a dragon of old) because she would worry that they would search for their father and leave her. I will leave the children searching for their father up to them, since Thera would not be able to control that decision once they were old enough to leave her side.
----
It really does! And she will definitely learn, or repeat the experience with another stallion until she learns haha.

I like what you have there. About how they would meet and he would lead her to the place that she sought or whatever it was she was looking for. Oh. I think I know. Thera has a slight fear of volcanos now and it would be good for her to face that fear, so perhaps he leads her to one in Kawani? While they travel to this volcano they can fight and he learns that she has some strength to her and they begin to respect each other.
- Thera tells him of her history on Annu, doesn’t ask him about his own story because she is engrossed in the sad memories it brings back.
- Talks about death and destruction and how she loved the mare who embodied the opposite (life and rebirth).
- This would be Thera’s first breeding, so she does not know that the taking care of children will only take away the pain for a short while. She hopes that it would be a full time thing and that she will be able to move on. But alas it is not possible.
Perhaps they part ways at the volcano and Thera conquers her fears. He knows that she cannot travel far from a body of water (since that is the curse of her Kelpi blood), and since he keeps tabs on her, he will know exactly where she would be located. The mention of fire will make her see him as someone who is like herself, one born of Flame, even if his flame is more internal than her own.

As they establish a relationship and talk about having kids, she tries to tell him that she wants all the babies, but when he tells her it would be too much for a new mother to handle without a herd to aid in the raising, she decides to let him have a basket. Her agreeing to having kids was not thought out. She answered quickly, wanting to get rid of the loneliness that plagues her heart.

Thera travels slowly while she is pregnant, trying to find soquili who know of Cassia and also who are suitable to be the next Keepers of the Flame (those who have the knowledge of death and destruction and rebirth, the cycle of life, as taught by the Great Phoenix Mother). Sometimes she hopes that Azrael will forget about her and the foals she carried, but every few days he would return and check on her.

Baskets come, Thera wants to keep them all but she remembered the bargain she made and she watches as Azrael leaves with one of her children. She does not regret her choice, for she now has someone to take care of.

---
It is fun! I hope I did it right haha.
I like details so your stuff was great, I just hoped I was able to do somewhat the same.
This is fine for me, I can always do solo rp where she thinks about this or even when she tells the story of the Dragon without a Flame. And how he needed her to bring flames back to him. She would make it an interesting tale and hope that her kids never discover the truth.
Thera is still new to me (even if I have had her for almost a year x.x, bad Thalea bad), so a lot of her personality and stuff is still in the works. But I like what you have of her so far, it makes sense that is what she would do.
I am interested to see where their plot goes as well :}

Quote:
Oohhh the story she makes up about him is so rad! ;__; The Dragon without a Flame MMM YES.

And no worries! There's no set way/method you need to respond in so do what makes you comfortable! I've had messages ranging from walls to "yeah, all of that sounds good," so anything is cool. XD

My characters take a while to flesh out, too, haha. I think it's clear you give your characters a lot of love, though! I would not have known her personality was still being developed if you hadn't mentioned it! x3

---

That all sounds really great! *W* The only thing is that Azzie doesn't really have that much time to spare. ;w; Lazarus never had children for sentimental reasons; Azrael and his siblings were born for the sole purpose of being raised to work with Laz (though Azrael is his main choice/priority, due to promise shown at a young age), so he cannot spend a long time with her on travels / check as frequently as a few days unless Lazarus gives him permission, which he won't do. xD; An alternative idea is that:

- Azrael is flying through a mountain region when he sees Thera in trouble (eg. a rock is tumbling down towards her; a large mountain lion shows predatory interest; etc.) and, while he debates with himself on whether she is worth helping, she helps herself.
- The feat is impressive enough that Azrael believes forming an alliance with her would be beneficial. He lands, compliments her; they strike up conversation.
- She asks about a volcano, and he mentions that the "mountain" they're on is actually a dormant one!
- With the help of his wings, he's able to check up ahead and find a quick path to the top of the volcano. They make the trek together and get to know one another in that time.

- Thera traveling while he is away will be more tricky, as his visits will likely be limited to once a month, that progresses into once a week when she begins to show signs of pregnancy, and then once every few days once she's about to give birth (so that he can make sure to be there when the baskets come and so he can offer aid when she needs it, such as with hunting). (He would be close enough to fly to her if/when needed but his time will mostly be occupied by his father.) If she follows a continuous body of water (eg. a prominent river), then Azrael would be able to find her more easily despite the traveling; during such visits, he would be overly affectionate and bring along gifts, so that she would be encouraged to look forward to his visits and be more willing to stay by the river rather than other bodies of water.
- He would also really encourage her to travel with others (eg. with friends, a sympathetic herd, etc.), as a pregnant mare alone is really susceptible to predation. XD If such a scenario is not possible, then he may even suggest she travel with him and his father (their protection in return for her not going 100% in the direction that she wanted), if you were interested in that option.

I thought this alteration might be interesting, as the dormant volcano could provide more food for thought (even destructive forces have a period of calm/peace); in addition, it would make it less likely that they form any ties and may make her even more desperate for companionship/kids.

However, if you preferred the original idea (that they travel together for an extended period of time and the volcano is not necessarily dormant), then I can come up with an IC excuse for why Laz would not need Azzie. ^^

Quote:
Hehe I am glad you like it :}

Okay! I will try to do a happy medium between the two, unless what I am doing is considered a wall lol.

Yess, want to make sure it all works. Aw thankies! <3

---
Okay, that makes sense. So he can visit sporadically if that would be easier… hmm, actually, perhaps traveling with him and his father would be interesting. And that could help with the plot of her view of stallions being colored in a negative light. And also, what would keep them from keeping all the children in that case? If she were to travel with them? And she has no particular destination in mind, she is just traveling around trying to find what she is looking for.

-The trouble plot sounds good, and how she saves herself from it, perhaps there was a rock side and she was able to get away from the rocks or knock them aside with her tail. And it would reduce his time away from his father.
- And then it would go back to the original plot where they meet up again and discuss having children?
-He would then bring up the idea when she is getting fat that it would be safe for her to travel in a group and that perhaps with him and his father she would be the safest? She won’t like the idea, but she sees the wisdom in it and agrees.

If she travels with him and his father, would there not be some sort of companionship. More food for thought huh, did you have something particular in mind?

---
I guess this was not as wally as I thought it was going to be haha.

Quote:
Oh! Like RP, feel free to go with whatever length you feel works best to get the message across! :D I tend to go with [WALLLLLL] [WALLLLLL whale sounds LLL] [one line note of agreement when we have everything settled] LOL. One of the reasons RP was stressful for me was because I felt I had to mirror the other party's length in some way when I did not feel up to it (whether that length be three sentences or three paragraphs), so!! I hope I do not make you feel the same way! Anything and everything is okay! ^^

---

Them traveling together sounds like a fun idea!
- Lazarus, like Az, would not be cruel to her (especially since doing so might convince her to go back on her word after Azrael has already invested so much time in her, since they would not propose the idea of traveling together until her pregnancy got to the point where it would actively hinder her being able to defend herself). However, he can help point her in that direction, perhaps by being a little too aloof, or hinting at a darker nature during quiet conversations about death/destruction/volcanoes.
- Since the companionship would start later on in the term, it could lead to more drama. 8D They have gotten close enough to act as a family; however, as soon as the baskets come, Laz and Azzie will not hesitate to move on. It could contribute to Thera's eventual negative view ( I thought we had something special, but he left so easily; he did not look back. (Azzie: Hey! At least I never lied about it. 8D;;) ) and Thera being left alone with the remaining basket can emphasize her loneliness. (Could lead to other drama potential, such as: I am not all death! Here's proof of the life I have given; maybe it means the search for Cassia isn't so hopeless // her inexperience with children + loneliness could lead to HELICOPTER MOM syndrome; if she has a bad relationship with her child, it could add onto her guilt complex; and they can plot together to forge a better relationship // if she plans to fling again, the gap left behind by Azzie/her other child's departure can lead her to the second fling, and would work in combination with her getting tricked/manipulated/some other negative thing by a male // etc. // And I wanted to clarify that these are just ideas; there is no obligation to even consider them, & I realize Thera is not my character. I do not intend/am not intending to control her so I hope it does not come across that way! Only that I really love plotting and I like giving ideas if the recipient would, in any way, consider them helpful. qwq)/)
- Re: them taking all the children, the benefits would not exceed the cost. Lazarus is still in a relationship with Azrael's mother, so he receives nothing by taking another's children and risking their ire when he can simply make more of his own. Azrael himself has already proved prolific IC so is not in desperate need of children; although he is a fan of Thera's genes, he is also aware of her strengths. Better that he foster a good relationship with her, so that he may leverage that for future help from her + her children, if he needs it, than to make an enemy.

And the rest sounds great! :D

Quote:
I know what you mean, I felt like that for a bit and sometimes still do. When people write novels I feel I have to do the same with the rp, but now I get lazy and pretty much say screw it and write how much my soquili muse wants me to write. Much easier that way. Used to do 1000 word posts because of the other person haha xD

---
-And since Kawani is still new to her, she will believe him and since he has told her nothing but the truth since they have met.
- Oo yeah, she thinks she has a new friend, but when the baskets come he leaves her with one and takes the other. She knew it was coming but still feels betrayed by someone who she thought was her friend. Yeah and maybe she will even start to hallucinate in her grief and see Cassia and other ghosts of her past. Would definitely lead her to be a helicopter mom, until one of her hallucinations gets through to her that she is not practicing the teachings of the Phoenix Mother by being depressed with the deaths of those she loved. Once she gets the message, she stops seeing them. (Just watched Arrow and that is what happened with Oliver and I thought it would make for an interesting plot).
-Okay good to know that taking the children would cause them more problems that they want. Rather have a friend than enemy. Good.

And it does not come across as you trying to control Thera, all your input has been helpful by making me think of what Thera would do in that situation. So it is helping her grow as a character in my mind, so thank you <3

Quote:
Ikr. XD The only requirement I try to keep up with right now is giving something for the other person to reply to, so they don't have to lead the whole RP by themselves. And oh, yeah! That reminds me: I wanted to clarify that although I'm not open to any RPs right now, I may have random bursts of inspiration for in-thread / guild RP. Most likely they'll be done for stat purposes, and I still won't be open for RP. ^^; I prefer to tell my plot partners in advance, since there have been cases in the past where some thought I back into actively RPing or that I was avoiding tagging them, when in reality I was just inspired for one thing in particular and will likely die off the face of the RP planet again. 6__6;;

---

- I'm a little confused by the first point! No one would be lying to her (though some truths may be omitted since she isn't required to know anything to carry Az's children)?

The rest sound good to me! And I'm glad to hear that; thank you! ;w; <3333

Quote:
Makes sense. And I saw in your plot thread that you were not open for any more rp, so I understand and totally get the sporadic bursts of rp to get stats.

Sorry about that. My brain is running slow and my fingers are typing out things that don't make sense (evil cold). I was trying to say, that since he had always told her the truth before, she would not doubt that his words were true now and that it would be safer for her to travel with him and his father rather than alone. Does that make sense?

Quote:
Yay, thank you so much! I really appreciate it!

And no worries; school = run on 3 hrs of sleep time, so I'm slow as well. BD; -has to read through my PMs multiple times before sending 'cause there are always so many typos and weird logic LOL-
But yes, that makes sense to me; thank you for clarifying that!

I think with that, we've got a really nice outline for our plot! 8D Usually I am cool with stopping at around this point, but feel free to let me know (or contact me at a future date) if you'd like to go more in-depth -- whether for the entire plot or a particular aspect of it!
I have her marked down in Azrael's slots as well; technically she's listed as #4, but unless I need to go with a particular order for a plot -- which in this case I don't -- it's pretty much first come first serve!

(And, quick question! Would you be okay with me copying and pasting our conversation into my plot thread so I can keep a record of it? If you would prefer I don't, I completely understand! I can just type up a quick summary and use that instead if needed.)

Thanks again so much! I really like the story we've come up for them together. ;w; And I hope you get better soon! <33333

Quote:
Yeah school tends to suck the energy right out haha. I guess I should have reread my posts to see if my weird logic made sense. Next time I will do that lol.

:}
Okay sounds good to me. So what does that entail really? The first come first serve scenario? Like who ever wins the breeding first say on MCCL or one of those breedings were you can post 5 different couples? Also the breeding agreement, would you like to do that now or later?

And you can copy and paste these messages, is it okay if I do the same? I would like to have a record of it so other people can see her development.

And thank you! I really enjoy the story we have come up with as well! And thank you, I hope so as well <33333.

Ryuukishin

Man-Hungry Fatcat

~Latonia de la Courtel~

Eloquent Witch

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2015 6:13 pm
Ryuukishin

This Single is Ready to Pringle!
Preference: Either
Slot Type: Either
If we agree to try them out, do you want to be quoted if the soquili ends up finding someone else?: Yes

Looking For: Either/ A bit of Both
With: Elijah

User Image
Remaining Slots: 4/5 (She is maxed with 1 planned fling.)

Name: Keshani Avenara
Personality: Keshani is somewhat cool and distant, fearless and with a bit of a chip on her shoulder because the pure bloods look down on her. Her noticeable mixed blood never mattered much to her father, who doted on her sometimes even above his other children. She felt closest to him, at least, though her bond with her brother has always been strong. Growing up with her pure-looking sire and brother, she was always aware that her wind wings made her stand out. She also long-ago decided she didn't care, and instead searches (sometimes with a fierce intensity) for that which makes each individual "special".
Biography: (Optional; only if relevant.)
Details: For Keshani's "Show Me Your Strength" plot 'theme'. Keshani knows her mother was a ground-wind mare, and was a strong-willed enough mare to attract her father's attention. She wants to see what the rest of the Soquili have to offer, and is looking for someone strong and noble to interact with. There is also the hope that a noble individual can guide her to a general path for her life.

I'm actually wildly interested in getting Keshani involved with the Code of Edda (I feel she qualifies appearance-wise with her wind wings, fangs/horns/sharp hooves and unusual eyes). Right now Keshani is a bit of fury wrapped in ice, and lacks a real direction. I think the herd's beliefs could give her life structure and a cause to believe in. She has the power to kill, she just hasn't used it.. And learning that there is a higher calling for that skill, it could be very empowering for her.
As such, I'm not sure if you would want it that she joins-the-herd and then crosses paths with Practitioner Elijah, or the other way around. Anyway, I think the overall dynamic of the herd and a (possible) relationship for the two would be interesting, so I thought I'd propose it to you. (I understand the herd is not active and a lot of it would be backplot, just, trying to give you a general idea of what I was going for.)
More info available, if this is of interest to you. ^.^

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2015 4:30 pm
~Latonia de la Courtel~

Hello! I apologize for the late response! I've poked around her plot thread and an old completed RP of hers while deliberating (not for concrete details, as I realize aspects may change with time, but to get a better feel for what she may be like), but in the end, they aren't what I'm looking for. While Elijah is strong and noble, at the core, it is a type more akin to Powerpuff Girls than Wonder Woman.

I'd love to discuss her potential membership with the Code of Edda, however, if you were still interested in pursuing it!

Ryuukishin

Man-Hungry Fatcat

~Latonia de la Courtel~

Eloquent Witch

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2015 7:18 pm
Ryuukishin

No trouble at all, I understand you were busy but I had thoughts and wanted to ask. whee
Ah, understood. If that is the case, I don't think it would work out. She is, sharp and kind of overwhelming. But it's good to know. ^.^

I am interested indeed. Do you have a preferred chatter point? IM, PM etc? ^.^ Inbox is always open or you can find me at:
Trillian: stardustglitterwishes
AIM: latoniade.lacourtel
AIM alt: slightofhandphoto@yahoo.com
YIM: an_exotic_elegance

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 8:21 pm
Record of PM discussion with XBlind-DarknessX, regarding Axelle & Zeilvar (their history together) and Sardine & Harbinger (slight plotting related to Harbinger's relationship with Sardine's brother, Snapper). Posted with permission.

Quote:
Hello, Blind! I'm finally on break again! Unfortunately, I don't know when I'll get back RPing, so I've been slooowly contacting those that have been waiting for a tag from me. xD I was wondering if you were interested in continuing our plots (Axelle + Zeilvar's history, and their drama after the fall of the Great Kalona Herd) via backstory instead, or if you'd rather leave our RP as is on the off chance I get back to tagging?

(I'm fine with either decision! I just wanted to let you know that they weren't forgotten! I've also heard from a certain someone that you may or may not be plotting with Snapper? Please let me know if you'd like to plot with any of Snapper's family that I own! As I said, I'd prefer no RP, but plotting is definitely on the table! ^^)

Quote:
I know you must be incredibly busy so backstory will work fine for me. I don't want to add to any of your stress. ^^ I would love to continue with Zei and Axelle, that plot sounded like a ton of fun.

I am! I feel terrible for leaving her unanswered for so long. XD Work and school managed to sink my battleship for a while there. I am hoping to respond really soon here. Ooooo! That would be a lot of fun! Harbinger could use some interaction..especially if he is going to end up...possessing Snapper for a while.

I am glad I have not been forgotten and I thank you so very much for getting back to me despite your busy busy bee-ness. ^^

Quote:
Aww, thank you so much! I'm super glad to hear it! I was particularly fond of their story as well! :D

From my recollections:
- They became a power couple that quickly rose within the ranks of the Kalona herd, with Zeil providing most of the brawn and Ax the brains.
- Zeil bested Ax's brother in combat and ate him to omit the weakness from the herd, and Ax never forgave him for that.
- Ax's frustrations grew to the point where she eventually aided her father in the destruction of the herd.
- Ax and Zeil reunite shortly after the herd scatters; he has no knowledge of her involvement. I'm unclear what was going to happen afterwards, except that 1. Ax finally talks to him about her brother, and 2. he somehow finds out about her place in the rebellion (unsure of his reaction, though).

Haha yeah, I was definitely on the same boat. xD Now that break's here, all I want to do is sleep. /D I hope things ease up for you soon! And no worries about the replies; Yuki can be hella patient!

But yesss, the closest to Snapper would be his sister, Sardine. will take his relationship with Harbringer as a sort of betrayal. xD On one hand, she's super glad Snapper has found someone else to love and trust; on the other, she feels lost without having to care of anyone else 24/7 and is paranoid that it would mean she'd lose her brother, too (who is, in her mind, her only living family; she doesn't know that other members of her family survived the fire that destroyed their home when they were foals).

Was there any kind of interaction you were hoping for?
- Sardine could try and be polite, considering Harbringer's first meeting with Snapper is the former rescuing the latter.
- On the other hand, she's grown up to be wary of strangers and is easily made aggressive; she doesn't hesitate to bite and kick anyone that tries to get close to the two of them (since she's sure that, eventually, the stranger will hurt them in some way).
- Something else?

Quote:
Sorry this took me so long to get back to!
It looks like you have the major points that we talked about outlined there. I know we decided she would buddy up to him to hopefully keep him off of the trail of her father and of herself. As you said though, he will eventually find out. Maybe we should figure out how he finds out? Does he stumble across some evidence? Or hear it second hand? Maybe she would even just admit it to him for some reason? Then we could see what would happen afterwards.

As for Harbinger, I think Sardine's mistrust would be well placed. The plot we had going is that the only reason Harbinger saved Snapper was because he wanted someone to 'play' with if you will. Harbinger is part Angeni, part Kalona and so he has a bit of confusion as to what side he wishes to be on. He would never physically torment Snapper. Mostly what I mean when I say play with is that he discovered Snapper couldn't talk and therefore found that he could open up to him entirely. He will eventually come to treasure Snapper for more than his silence, but perhaps Sardine's protective nature could help him with that in some way? Make him realize that he cares for Snapper more than he thinks? It would be multiple meetings between them, but I could see her spirited and protective nature beginning to work on him. We could kind of combine both of the suggested meetings you gave. Haha, she tries to be polite but then finds her suspicions confirmed. Then maybe it would be up to Snapper to indicate that he would like to stay? Somehow seeing the good in the otherwise fiendish stallion?

Hope your break is going well and that you are able to rest well!

Quote:
No worries, it's a super busy time of year! (Speaking of, happy new year! ^^)

Ooh, Ax could tell him herself! Maybe he starts to get suspicious, so she reveals it to him so she has control over when and what he hears. The reveal could be used to hurt him/show how much she's changed; or perhaps she thinks he has a chance of "redemption" and wants to try and shift his viewpoint.

And I love that plot idea! Once Sardine realizes his intentions aren't good, she'll do her best to drive him off and drag her brother away. XD She would likely get physical as well, since that's what she was raised on and it's proven effective in the past when it comes to chasing people away, so she doesn't know how else to deal with her problems haha. >_>; Is that okay?

Quote:
I like that idea, would definitely throw him into shock that is for sure. Maybe he began to think they were going back to the days of them being a power couple too, just to add to the hurt haha.

Yea, Harbinger is a sadly conflicted individual so part of him would feel as though he deserved what she dished out. And it would really make him have to work hard to prove to her that he does in fact love her brother, after she makes him realize it of course. He will be a wreck without him!

Quote:
Oooh, yes! *W* Even though Ax was one of the ones that supported to fall of the herd, it'd still be a huge culture shock to her to get out of that aggressive lifestyle. That, coupled with some of the natives' hostility towards the kalona (kalona already have a bad rep + I'm sure the war would have made some EXTRA WARY of kalona for some time), could lead them to band together. It's easy for them to fall back to old habits, especially considering how close they had been in the past and how long they had been together. However, the more time they spend together, the more Ax realizes how much closer she's become to having her dad's outlook on life (eg. encourages Zeil to prey on something other that soquili, subtly changes the topic whenever "lessers" are brought up, etc.). They start bickering more often and it explodes when Ax tells him about her feelings re: his killing her brother + her involvement with the rebels? And they would probably separate by this point. XD Ideas on what happens next?
- Would you prefer they meet again?
- If so, what would Zeil be like? Ax's future points to her becoming kinder (though she will still continue training and all that good stuff in the case of another war) so if he keeps the Great Kalona Herd's views, then they could be enemies? (Long-term feud? And then their future children reenact Romeo and Juliet sans death?)

MMM sounds great! Sardine is really bulky (thanks, papi Mest) so she will look forward to kicking butt... B) (Violence is bad, Sardinebby.) And then when he tries to make it up to her/Snapper, she'll be so confused. xD How does one deal with emotions & other things that cannot be kicked away.

Quote:
Perfect! AND OMG I LOVE THE ROMEO x JULIET IDEA!! I mean holy cow haha! Maybe not the death part, but I could see at least on of Zei's children being a 'Lesser Sympathizer' and at least befriending a child of Ax. Then they would be forced to meet again! I think I may try to keep his Kalona ideology just because it is such a large part of him...though that does make life in the shop a little harder. He may be able to be swayed if a strong enough argument is made. But the betrayal of his herd will likely make him twice as hard headed about such matters. I do think they should meet again though, it would be fun. ^^

Haha, and Harbinger is a Zombie so he has a high tolerance for pain. XD Good thing or she may kill him haha! I look forward to seeing that specific plot in action, confusion, love, a** kicking, DRAMA! I can see a lot of laughs coming from this.

Quote:
Works for me! *W* It makes sense that it'd be harder to change him, haha; Ax's father was the rebel leader, she's personally dealt with problems from the herd (death to the rest of her family), and after she separates from Zei, she'll be finding a lifemate from the herd that was also a rebel, SO. XD Her fate was pretty much sealed once she met her LM-to-be haha.

And I can see Ax's child being a little "KALONA SUPREMACY" despite its "equality for all" parents, maybe because it hangs with a kalona clique during foalhood or something.
AND YEAHHH looking forward to all of this!

Ryuukishin

Man-Hungry Fatcat

Ryuukishin

Man-Hungry Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 8:30 pm
Record of PM discussion with Tsunake, regarding Queen of Hearts x Elijah and Ritual x Lazarus. Posted with permission.

Quote:
Helllooooo! I saw you had singles earlier, but I wasn't sure if you were still looking? Your LR posts prompted me to try, but I noticed the "singles" line was gone from your sig, so please do let me know if I've made any offers in error. Thank you!

• I've included certs and personality descriptions. If you like any of the suggested pairs, I'd love it if I could hear about your characters' personalities as well!
  • I'm not fond of LMs personally, so all offers would be for flings. Some are open to mock children or multiple flings if you'd prefer that instead.
  • The time I spend on RP is so erratic that I would not feel comfortable offering it; however, I'd be down for plotting!

User Image
(Offering to: Breath Taker)

Inugami believes herself to be an admirable creature: sharp of mind and quick of paw, with a hunger for justice that drives her to bring peace upon the lands. The first two may prove true, but the last is not an opinion many would share. She is easily swayed by her emotions and quick to find insult, and her apparent inability to empathize with others skews her judgement more oft than not. It has earned her few friends, though she feels it to be a prejudice against her appearance that she must suffer through, rather than a fault of herself.

The longer she traveled, the more twisted her feelings became. Now she roams the land, slaying those she deems evil and feeding on their corpse to remove their influence from the world.

User Image
(Offering to: Breath Taker or Puck)

Sardine was taken captive as a foal by the mare who killed her entire family, save for her and her brother. She managed to escape, but the experience left her violent and bitter, and she wields a sharp tongue for anyone who crosses her path. The only exception is her brother, Snapper, a mute stallion who holds onto her tail like a safety blanket (her tail is broken in several places as a result).

Eventually, her brother finds a lifemate, leaving Sardine feeling lost and betrayed. This can drive her to further deviance, or finding a healthy way to cope with the change.

User Image
(Offering to: Liver Taker)

Neglected heavily in his youth, Wolffish has grown into a dumb and ugly beast who is always in pain due to the wound on his side. He is constantly attempting to make friends, all of which end up horribly due to his poor (read: non-existent) social skills. He earned his title after, starved and desperate, he began disposing of the bodies his adoptive mother left behind.

((If it would be an issue, please note that Sardine and Wolffish are siblings from different litters, so there would likely be some age gaps if both are accepted and they end up paired with Breath and Liver taker.))

User Image
(Offering to: Queen of Hearts)

Elijah was raised amongst valkyries, but kicked out after reaching adulthood (the herd only kept females). He is unassuming and soft-spoken, and a little shy, too. This can be seen when he speaks: he stumbles over his words, and more oft than not forgets proper decorum. It is only when he's comfortable with his company that his quiet confidence really shows.

If he has any daughters, he'd prefer it if they could be raised in his birth herd, even if only temporarily.

User Image
And I don't think we ever finished talking about Lazarus x Ritual plots; I was wondering if you were still interested in pursuing them?

Thanks for your time!

Quote:
Ah, gosh, I think Elijah is a very handsome guy~ The upside-down heart on him really sold it for me, not gonna lie!

Queenie is contemptuous and cruel, believing herself above other Soquili to be beneath her. She's clever and composed as well, relying on her wits and manipulation rather than any sort of brute strength. I believe his shyness would lend itself well and she'd accept it as deference, of a sort. If she's going to have children, it's to continue her own lineage. She'd be pretty loathe to let them out of her sight, but she's not interested in losing her own claim on the lands to her kiddlets, either, so I think she'd agree to let her daughters go to his birth herd!

I do remember that we were plotting, but nothing in particular, I'm so sorry. IF YOU REMEMBER, refresh my memory? If I recall, Lazarus is quite the conniving beastie, and Ritual would definitely approve of that. Needs strooooooong children, in her mind!

Quote:
Right? I couldn’t not offer when I saw she had one of her own!

She sounds great! Elijah isn’t too fond of cruel soquili, though it’s out of personal preference rather than any moral objection. In her, he’d see it as a source of strength – especially considering her other traits! – and admire her for it.

And thank you! The herd can be flexible as well, if you’d prefer it (eg. the children could spend more time with her and bring along some tutors, as opposed to being raised in the herd their entire childhood)! The main belief is that valkyries have been gifted by the gods to be arbiters of the mortal realm, and that they can send a soquili to paradise (Valhalla) by killing them with their bare hands. As a result, one of the main foci of their education involve physical training, and Queen could take advantage of that to teach the children if she’d want that for them.

(Technically, males such as Elijah can’t pass down the valkyrie title to their daughters, but it’s common practice for males raised in the herd to later send their children back to be raised there, so that the children can later be bestowed the title and the accompanying powers [sending soquili to Valhalla] by the herd leader. Elijah would prefer it so that his daughters can have what he never could; however, it’s easily opted out of if any of the children’s owners aren’t fond of it.)

---

And you recall correctly! I only have a copy of the latest PM and, unfortunately, absolutely none of the replies before that. The below is a summary of what I have and what I recall; please feel free to correct anything that seems amiss!

Lazarus is physically weak – not because of genetics, but a result of deplorable conditions at birth. However, he more than makes up for this by becoming shrewd and manipulative. He finds a bodyguard in a draft stallion, and he convinces the male that they're lovers to ensure loyalty.

After a couple of years, the two break it off. By then, Lazarus has two children to take the bodyguard’s place: Bacillus and Azrael. Bass was an early attempt; errors were made, and though he remains dedicated, he is close to snapping and becoming mad. Az, on the other hand, was hand-raised since birth and has seen much better success; in addition, he has ties via his mother and husband to two dragon clans that could help him and Lazarus if needed. (Az's husband is heir to the clan; his mother has a dragon's jealously of protecting her own.)

When we first talked about the plot, it was before or while Lazaras had his first protector. Both were young and still inexperienced – Laz with trying to get his protector, Ritual with Ririka’s young Tanakh – which would explain why they’d show an interest in one another despite the fact that Ritual was immature(?) and Lazarus more cowardly.

Another suggestion was that they meet a few times in the course of their own plots, so that they can both see each other grow and become stronger before becoming interested in working with one another.

Regardless, things don't end well. With the first option, their inexperience could lead them to break it off (eg. they don’t agree with one another’s goals, with methods that should be used to obtain loyalty, etc). With the second, their grapple for power can drive them apart, and they potentially turn on one another.

Quote:
She wouldn't be needlessly mean to him, especially since she'd see him as worthy enough of her bloodline~ I think the cruelty mostly comes from striking down others who saw her as too pretty or soft to rule. HARD TO SAY, I haven't RP'd her enough to get a firm grasp on it!

The physical training + the title would definitely amuse to no end, so I think she'd allow it! She wouldn't buy into the beliefs, but she wouldn't voice that out loud.

--

Ahh, I like that a lot! Lazarus' ambition would definitely catch her interest, if nothing else, and I think Ritual would agree to ally with him for the sake of future interest...

I think inexperience would definitely be the thing to kill it. Ritual is hotheaded and impatient and after getting what she wanted, I could see her vanishing with whatever kidlets she snatched up!

Quote:
Oh, that's perfect! From what I know already, I think he'd like her very much!

Do you have any preferences with where the baskets would end up staying? It sounded as if Queen was interested in keeping them close -- or at least not completely ostracized from her, haha. If so, could I ask what kind of role she'd play in their upbringing? And how she'd feel about them staying close to home or traveling? Elijah was raised communally (aka he's not used to having a lot of control over anyone's upbringing) and would be content with them visiting his birth herd, so I don't think he'd consider opposing anything she decides.

We can also save this discussion for whenever they win a slot if you'd prefer that instead!

---

I'm glad to hear it! And haha, Lazarus actually left the first mare he bred with (he'd just recently left his teenage years behind him, and the pregnancy was unplanned XD) so it seems only fitting that he's left in turn!

Quote:
I definitely know the Queen would want to be involved in their upbringing! She'd want to raise them to be rulers in their own right, set out to conquer lands and gain positions of power... If they wanted to stick with her, that would be fine, so long as they know they'd be below her until her death! If they wanted to travel, she'd allow it once she was certain she'd bestowed sufficient political skill + cleverness upon them!

Elijah, you are too sweet for your own good. She'd very much appreciate him not meddling with her plans, and would indulge him with the birth herd without any fuss!

--

Fffff, poor Lazarus, HOW THE TABLES HAVE TURNED...

Quote:
Everything sounds great; thank you so much! And I think we covered all the basic plots! :D I'd be down for more if there was an area you wanted to into more depth, though!

Quote:
If I think of something more, I may hit you up in the future, if that's fine by you!

Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff