Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Private Homes
Roach-Rojas Family Home Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2015 7:42 am
We can fight our desires...
But when we start making fires;
We get ever so hot,
Whether we like it or not!
They say we can love who we trust,
But what is love without lust?
Two hearts with accurate devotion...
What are feelings without emotions?

User Image
M O R V E N
G R A I N N E
V A S S

SLYTHERINSEVENTH YEARBLOOD TRAITOR

Morven glanced over at the sound of a throat being cleared to see Timothy, who looked amused. She gave him a nod, and was shocked to realize that, for right now, she was surrounded by people she could actually tolerate talking to for more than a few minutes. This was new. The house was still filling up with people; she spotted that brunette Gryffindor who must have just graduated, something bella, that Inigo kid from Ravenclaw, the oldest Davenport sister, and that blonde Nina and the redhead Kaitlyn. She also spotted Rivers-Blakely, and then was distracted by Mira's bickering with Seymour and almost spraying her drink over all of them at Morven's joke. The blonde was different lately; Morven knew she was best friends with Wendy, and seemed to remember her being a lot moodier, if anything, a few years back. But Mira looked thrilled to see Timothy, and Morven concluded that either he just 'brought out the best' in the younger girl, or she was already tipsy.

The Slytherin raised her glass to acknowledge her own impending takeover of Hell, as Camila slipped away to go answer the door. She took another sip, rolling her eyes as Seymour tried to make a quick galleon or two on his old Astronomy notes. "I'm taking NEWT level Astronomy this year," she commented somewhat snidely. "And I doubt it's going to be hard." Come on, the basis of the class was star-gazing. People did badly in it because they either wanted to or they were sleeping the entire time. The redhead leaned similarly on Seymour when he put an arm around her, and knew he could probably tell how tense she was from the music right now. A headache was well and truly blossoming in what felt like the core of her skull right now, and it bothered her enough that she was on the verge of biting Seymour's head off when he started in on finding somewhere upstairs, until she caught on to what he meant.

She wasn't stupid; she didn't doubt for a second that he was going to work this situation to his advantage, and already was, but she also knew that he actually sort of cared, and this was his way of telling her. "Don't even put the image in my head," Morven muttered, rolling her eyes. She didn't care about Cathy and Iris; if the other Hufflepuff was willing to stoke the fires of Cathy's humongous ego, that was her problem. But that didn't mean she actually wanted to watch the actual stoking. She ignored Seymour's comment about the picture sales; similar to Cathy's ego, sometimes just acknowledging the things he said added fuel to the metaphorical fire, and the temptation of a quieter upstairs was winning her over. Maybe it made her a terrible friend, as this wasn't her house at all, but it wasn't like they were going to do it in Camila's room or anything. She took a final sip of her drink and put it down on the counter; there was still a bit left in it, but she wasn't picking it up again when she came back downstairs, anyways, so she didn't really care. "It's killing my mood," she said simply, and hopped off the stool, grabbing his hand. "Lead the way." It was only slightly tinged with sarcasm, and Morven squeezed his hand for a split second in the closest she was going to get to gratitude.

OOC:
Essy ze Ninja

mc2

murruelecreuset

I'm going in for the kill...
I'm doing it for a thrill...
Oh, I'm hoping you'll understand,
And not let go of my hand.
I had my hopes out on the line;
Well, they'll be ready for you in time.
If you leave them out too long,
They'll be withered by the sun.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2015 1:10 pm
User Image
User Image

But they don't know what I know
Cause when the sun goes down
Someone's talking back
Yeah, they're talking back

Dating ~ Mira Mitchell

Timothy's eyes widened and blinked in surprise as Mira launched herself at him before he pinked and smiled happily, if a bit deliriously, at her hug and kiss. He chuckled silently at her question about his sister and spaced his hands about shoulder width to give an approximate size. Part of him hoped his sister wouldn't actually cash it in right away but the other wanted to get it over with as quickly as possible so they didn't die of anxiety. He then rolled his eyes as Benjamin bragged about his notes that he borrowed to study for their OWL's because he honestly couldn't stay awake for more than 2/3 of the class. It was a shame but thankfully he could, and did, drop the class since he was sure it wouldn't help or hinder his career path. "I think she's saying that it would be pretty remarkable if you were to fail your Astronomy OWL after your truly wonderful notes you provided us. Not how I sleep my way through it, but thanks for bringing that up by the by." he signed to his friend with a wry smirk on his face. He knew he would've done abysmal on his test without his friend's notes which was why he hadn't been as overzealous with his grades to his mother as he would've been. It didn't stop him from getting his discounts for his grades nor the disappointed stare for Benji's. He grimaced as he asked his girlfriend if she would liked to go find an empty for some alone time hoping that the older teen said no since, honestly, it was just rude to have a half dressed Benjamin anywhere in another person's home. And it was a ninety percent chance that he would somewhere along the line take off his shirt. Although his comment about "Barbie" had him turning his head and finding Cathy entering the party with Iris at her side. He didn't have anything personally against the two of them since he only really saw them on the Quidditch pitch but he did agree with how vain and slightly egotistical the blonde could be. Iris he really knew nothing about so he couldn't say anything there except that he was very curious about how the professors didn't say anything about the tattoo that was always adorning her face. She wasn't a metamorphagus he didn't think, but then again the only one he really knew was Gypsy and he didn't think others with that power went about with purple and pink hair among other outrageous body art. Timothy shook his head and facepalmed as Morven actually went along with his friend to go off and find an empty quiet place before he took another sip from his bottle, grimacing from the taste but liking the warmth he felt in the bottom of his stomach. It wasn't beer since he didn't have that weird smell, what was this? The Ravenclaw turned back to his girlfriend actually taking in her appearance before blushing lightly when he realized what he was doing before taking another sip. "So what did you have to do to get here tonight? I didn't think your dad would be too lenient." he asked her curiously.

Essy ze Ninja

mc^2

murruelecreuset

Diamond Wales

At night when the stars light up my room[wearing]
I sit by myself talking to the moon.[Roach-Rojas House]
Trying to get to you [Mira, Benjamin, Morven, Camila, Axel, Eli, and a bunch of other people]
In hopes you're on the other side talking to me too.[Partying...I think]
Or am I a fool who sits alone talking to the moon? [ooc]
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image  

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2015 8:24 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image Location: Roach-Rojas Family Home

Mira shuttered slightly at the thought of how big her boyfriend owed his sister. She may not have made Timothy come but she did secretly feel a little bad. Hopefully Tanya wouldn’t to be killer. Maybe she’d wait on it… though the wait alone would be taxing. Looking between Benjamin and Timothy, Mira rolled her eyes. “And it would be pretty remarkable for you to fail Astronomy. Of course it isn’t a class required for anything remarkable. Regardless, I wasn’t sleeping through class.” She said with a sighed. When Benjamin asked who was taking astronomy Mira was grateful she wasn’t. “No, I’m not that’s the last class I want to continue.” She added.

Watching Camila head off to answer the door, she turned her attention back to Benjamin. Hearing him offer to take Morven to a quieter location, Mira wished she hadn’t heard it. Never mind the comment about Cathy and Iris it was bad enough they were related through family members.
“I’m with Morven… Don’t even talk about her.” She said as she glanced over at the two Hufflepuffs, her glance almost turning into a glare before turning back to her small group. Taking another sip of her drink, Mira shook her head at Morven’s answer.

Turning her attention to Timothy, Mira smiled as he asked about how she managed to get there.
“Well, I’d say I had to jump through hoops but really I didn’t have to. My dad doesn’t even know I’m here. He’s working late tonight like always.” She explained rolling her eyes slightly at the last part. When didn’t he work late? “Simply put working late means he’ll be working till practically midnight.” She informed her boyfriend before added. “So unless he comes home early which I doubt will happen or I come in later then him, I told Grace I was hanging with friends. It took her a while to realize I actually have those kinds of things.” Shaking her head on the matter, Mira felt like she was some kind of alien. Like having friends was a foreign concept…

User Image

With: Party People... Camila, Benjamin, Morven & Timothy

Wearing: Casual Party Attire

OOC: Sorry about that was totally distracted by reorganizing my stuff smile

Spice the Rat

Anger and resentment,
A dark path you tread,
I would be careful, young one,
But, I know where you belong...
Slytherin!

The Forgotten Weasley
Essy ze Ninja