Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Celestial Requiem
Crew

Wilderness Witch

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2014 6:59 am
Some updates made. Mainly to Branwen's plots. Also added Azizah even though there's nothing there yet...  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2014 9:40 pm
I have pretties possibly.
User Image
Keaya possibly for Mariam to fall for. n-n Don't let the creepy mist demon fool you, she's actually very sweet. And you'll never see the demon unless you need to or she wants you to.
User Image
Maj for Azizah to harass and blame for being her father and blame for her problems. Hilariously, he'll life-mate to a uni. Probably creating half-breeds of his own. xD Maj also knows a bit about herbal medicine. He's a village horse and has picked up things from the humans.
User Image
And Felix, Maj's grandson, to be all up in her business as best friend and fellow halfbreed. Though he's far less unhappy about it. He's got a lucky streak a mile wide to make up for not having his horn. Though he probably would love one considering his mother and brother have theirs.

Celestial Requiem

Roarie Desu

Kindly Gifter

20,615 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Snowflake Collector 50

Celestial Requiem
Crew

Wilderness Witch

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 7:51 am
Roarie Desu
I have pretties possibly.
User Image
Keaya possibly for Mariam to fall for. n-n Don't let the creepy mist demon fool you, she's actually very sweet. And you'll never see the demon unless you need to or she wants you to.
User Image
Maj for Azizah to harass and blame for being her father and blame for her problems. Hilariously, he'll life-mate to a uni. Probably creating half-breeds of his own. xD Maj also knows a bit about herbal medicine. He's a village horse and has picked up things from the humans.
User Image
And Felix, Maj's grandson, to be all up in her business as best friend and fellow halfbreed. Though he's far less unhappy about it. He's got a lucky streak a mile wide to make up for not having his horn. Though he probably would love one considering his mother and brother have theirs.

Kaeya - She's super cute! I would definitely be interested in seeing how things would work out for them. And I think the mist demon would be a fun thing to play on. It would undoubtedly creepy Mariam out at first and be another thing to overcome for her.

Maj - Yes good. A stallion for her to harass. And even though he's obviously not her father, maybe he can sort of take on a fatherly role towards her once he starts teaching her a bit about herbal medicine and such? :3c

Felix - I think it would be really good for Azizah to meet a halfbreed who is actually okay with it. She'd scoff at him and be really bitter about it at first but maybe he can help her learn to ~*Love Herself*~ and get over all this anger.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2014 8:09 am
Celestial Requiem
User Image
Devasrigarbha

Generally speaking, Deva is a calm and kind Soq. He likes to help others and offer them words of wisdom when they're troubled. However, after the attack on his herd, his confidence as a spiritual guide has been shaken and he can be rather unsure of himself at times. He has an uncanny ability to pick up on the emotions of other Soq, even when they're trying to hide their true feelings and often says things that help others with their troubles without really realizing it.

Plots

-Deva is a spiritual guide of the Padmapani herd, however after the attack by Samsara, he felt the sorrow of his family weighing his own heart down and found it hard to offer counsel when he himself was unsure of his own words. So, he's set out on his own to straighten himself out. A spiritual journey, if you will. He needs to meet other spiritual Soq who can offer him their own wisdom and guidance. Also giving his own guidance to others in need will help to re-establish his confidence in his spirituality.

-I'd love for him to have a traveling companion, at least for a short while on his journey. Either someone who is also trying to strengthen their spiritual belief, or someone who is firmly set in their beliefs and can teach him while they travel.

-Being able to help others with their own struggles would help boost his confidence. Not necessarily spiritual stuff, though that's an option as well, but things as simple as helping find lost things or just lending an ear to someone who needs to rant.

-Always open to RP with anyone from the Padmapani herd and family in general. This also applies to foal RP.

-I JUST REALLY NEED TO FLESH HIM OUT MORE PLEASE SEND HELP

HELP IS ON THE WAY!!!!!!!!!!
User Image

Teepee for more info....

EDIT: Stupid mouse hit sumbit on me ><
But I wanna offer up Sui for like travel companion/friend....maybe more >///>
Sui's going through some mental rough spots since he can't find his kids.
That and he's so not used to the human he's now with lol (i'm difficult apparently)  

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100

Celestial Requiem
Crew

Wilderness Witch

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2014 2:25 pm
SwordOfTheDarkOnes

User Image

Teepee for more info....

That and he's so not used to the human he's now with lol (i'm difficult apparently)

Guh! Sorry it's taken me a couple days to get back to you. This week has been hectic. I'm always happy for Deva to get any attention and I've been looking for a travel companion for him for quite a white now. So I'd love for that to happen! It'll be good for him to help someone out and get back a bit of his own confidence. As for the maybe more, I'm actually pretty open to that possibility. I can definitely see Deva ending up with a stallion if they click right. :3  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2014 4:00 pm
Celestial Requiem
SwordOfTheDarkOnes

User Image

Teepee for more info....

Guh! Sorry it's taken me a couple days to get back to you. This week has been hectic. I'm always happy for Deva to get any attention and I've been looking for a travel companion for him for quite a white now. So I'd love for that to happen! It'll be good for him to help someone out and get back a bit of his own confidence. As for the maybe more, I'm actually pretty open to that possibility. I can definitely see Deva ending up with a stallion if they click right. :3

YAY!!!!! So, uhm...did you wanna hash out the setting for the RP? Maybe have it also be the RP where Sui agrees to be the travel companion? Or save that for another RP?  

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100

Celestial Requiem
Crew

Wilderness Witch

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2014 8:35 am
SwordOfTheDarkOnes

I think we can do the RP where he becomes Deva's travel companion first. Give us a good feel for how they work together without it being a completely aimless RP. After that we can discuss where to go from there. I'll PM you my contact info so we can talk about things in more detail. (If you don't have any of the messengers that's okay, we can talk through PMs~)  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2014 9:17 am
Celestial Requiem
SwordOfTheDarkOnes

I think we can do the RP where he becomes Deva's travel companion first. Give us a good feel for how they work together without it being a completely aimless RP. After that we can discuss where to go from there. I'll PM you my contact info so we can talk about things in more detail. (If you don't have any of the messengers that's okay, we can talk through PMs~)

Okay cool!
I haz AIM and Yahoo Messenger XD  

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100

Celestial Requiem
Crew

Wilderness Witch

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 1:55 pm
GIVE ALL OF YOUR ATTENTION TO BRANWEN PLEASE AND THANK YOU.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 9:37 pm
Celestial Requiem

I call dibs on an rp with Adelle and Branwen. That is, if you're okay with that once you get to that point. <3  

pippi18848

Sparkly Genius

12,615 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

elfstar89
Crew

Peaceful Senshi

5,925 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 10:03 pm
I may toss a daughter of Gahz'rilla toward Branwen's bunch of misfits; she had plot offers last spring that fell through, so she's kinda gotten shafted on RP. Getting a sense of where she fits into a world where her mother just wanted strong offspring, her father wanted terrestrial crosses, but neither really gave her a sense of purpose or belonging...she may need to get sorted out long-term.

As for the skinwalker plot, I have a couple of purewalkers I may offer you, but I'm leaning toward Perdita, who's pretty lost and confused most of the time, and not really totally aware of what she's doing/has done. Perdita's mother, Morena, may also show up, and Morena's more of an apocalyptic whackjob. owo

I'd like to offer family members for Branwen, but I'm not sure Branwen got a chance to know Esmerelda real well, and Alienore...she's off on her own plot toward elderhood, and dealing with her fears and anxieties about her personality and the way that skinwalkers scare the living daylights out of her. I think Ali would dearly love to see Branwen again, but really sad about that's happened since they last saw each other; Esmerelda probably doesn't remember Branwen as well, and is about to go off on a plotline developing a thing for herbalism. So, if you're up for either of them, poke me over AIM or PM. owo  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 2:13 am
Celestial Requiem

I'm tossing Thalia at Branwen!

Thalia's only recently left her parents and doesn't really know what to make of the world just yet, having lived a fairly sheltered life. She'd love to make friends with Branwen and perhaps gain some advice on the things that she should learn to watch out for, as opposed to assuming that she can make friends with anything that moves.

You interested? yum_puddi  

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Celestial Requiem
Crew

Wilderness Witch

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 6:40 pm
pippi18848

I would definitely like for that to happen once she's ready to reconnect with her family. c:

elfstar89

If nothing else, Branwen can give her a place to fit in for a little while. I was thinking those who stick around could offer to teach newcomers about whatever skills/talents/knowledge they might have. It could be literally anything. Arts and crafts? Music? Philosophy? Doesn't matter. It would be more about giving them something else to think about instead of brooding over whatever troubles them at the time. So! If there's something she's particularly good at maybe she could be a teacher of sorts? If she decides to hang out instead of doing her own thing.

I'll keep Perdita in mind for the skinwalker plot. I'm not going to put too much thought into it right now, since it's such a long ways away. But when the time comes she will definitely be an option. I'm not particularly looking for a big battle, or even much of a fight at all really, so I'll be sticking to just one skinwalker.

As for family, I would love for her to reconnect with everyone she was close to before when the time comes. So that means she'll be running into Ali for sure. It would be nice for her to meet up with Esmerelda as well. As a side note, if she's doing things with herbalism then perhaps she could teach Azizah some things eventually? surprised

belloblossom

Heck yeah, I'm interested! Thalia's super cute and Branwen would love to give her a comforting talk and some helpful advice. And I think it would be pretty cute if, after Thalia's made her own way in the world, if she found Branwen again and told her about her own experiences. :3c  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 7:01 pm
Celestial Requiem
belloblossom

Heck yeah, I'm interested! Thalia's super cute and Branwen would love to give her a comforting talk and some helpful advice. And I think it would be pretty cute if, after Thalia's made her own way in the world, if she found Branwen again and told her about her own experiences. :3c

That after-story sounds pretty awesome to me. Maybe Thalia will have some kids to show for her experience by then. x3

So, do you want to start the RP in question or shall I?  

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Celestial Requiem
Crew

Wilderness Witch

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 7:03 pm
belloblossom

Awww, she would love to see the little foals. u vu I should be off to bed soon, and I'll be working most of tomorrow. But I should have time Thursday to start something up if you'd like.  
Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff