User ImageName: Tifa Lockhart
Received: July 19th, 2006
Temper: Optimistic
Mother: Unknown
Father: Unknown
Mate:
Cloud
Offspring: Cirrus and Kin-sora
Biography: Optimistic to the bone, Tifa Lockhart is a cosplay of the character from Final Fantasy VII, Advent Children. She is anything but a pushover, but she's an absolute sweetheart. Tifa came upon this island one day and decided to make it her home. Though, she wasn't sure exactly where she lived before but she didn't want to go back.

She is strong-willed, courageous, and optimistic. Once you first meet her she sounds a bit shy, but she becomes very outgoing and just overall a sweet personality. While wandering the area, Tifa came upon the teepee Chitsa and Aurorealis lived in. Sisika welcomed her in with open arms.

-------

She's very happy with Cloud and her children. She's still the feisty, optimistic girl. Tifa wishes the best for her children because it seems like they've been unlucky lately.

AnimeChickie

AnimeChickie

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 10:19 pm

Rp logs
Tifa and Cloud
Anemone and Tifa
Long Time Coming... Tifa and Kin-sora

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 10:03 pm

AnimeChickie

AnimeChickie

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 10:00 am
Rp at Skinwalker event.
AnimeChickie
Awakening quickly, Tifa blinked as she saw the faint shadows of Aurorealis and Chitsa running out of the teepee. She had decided to sleep early tonight because... things just didn't feel right. She had hoped it was just her gut but... obviously it was not. Forcing herself to wake up, she had lived in this peace for too long and wasn't as wary as she used to be. But this was definitely a reality check for her.

Finally it hit her. Something had happened by the village. She could hear a lot of commotion and things going around. Her thoughts raced to Cloud. Oh my god. She ran out of the teepee in the same direction as Chitsa and Aurorealis. She made it to the village and was just in disbelief. Everything. Everything was ruined. She saw the two fallen soquili and took a step back. What happened here? She stood and observed, trying to put the pieces together.

She wanted to investigate this a little more but another chill ran up her spine... Something was coming... To the village. But she didn't bother to go look. Her heart almost stopped when she realized that Cait Sith wasn't with her. She had sworn that he had gotten up when she did because he was sleeping on her stomach. Oh my goodness. What if she left Cait out there in the woods all alone?

She began to panic but when she saw a familiar fiery red soquili... Tifa ran over to Nagual and Yei. "Is Cloud with you Yei? Is he alright?" Her face was distorted with fear.

Paramekia Darkheart
Noticing the pleading eyes Yei stopped whickering for attention and gave a sigh, it seemed in her absence the mare had develope a fondness for the stallion which she hadn't noticed until now. It wa only then that she decided it may be best to settle her uncertainty before continuing with her terade.

"I really don't know where he is but he's strong, give him a little while and I'm sure he'll come for you...he's obviously going to be worried about you." She pointed out gently, "Just stay near me, I'm easy to spot." She offered with a wry smile.

AnimeChickie
Usually Tifa was level headed and calm but this situation was starting to frustrate her. They couldn't understand what the two-leggers were saying. She nodded confidently and attempted to regain her composure. "Thank you..." She would stay near Yei and her friend for now. It didn't seem wise to be alone anyway... The mare glanced at the old man in silence... Something was ... off about him. But he wasn't a soquili so she couldn't just say what.

Paramekia Darkheart
It had finally happened, that overwhelming sense of dread had enveloped him and before he had had time to sufficiently quench his thirst he had bolted from the slopes of the mountain and towards the Kawani village where the scream had come from - he had only left his new companion a few hours ago and due to the close proximity of the forest to that village he couldn't help but feel that something had gone drastially wrong.

Quickening his pace, Cloud Strife galloped towards the village and came to an abrupt halt just outside the large throng of Soquili and people alike, his eyes searching the crowd for any sign or indication of what he dreaded most.

...He'd only met her but still, he felt like he had known her almost his entire life.

AnimeChickie
Tifa didn't see Cloud since there were so many soquili around. She stuck near Yei, but she felt a little bit better with a familiar soquili close to her. It was late and she was getting tired, but no way was she returning to the teepee in the middle of the forest. It was just too dangerous.

Paramekia Darkheart
And then he saw her, well not necessarily her but he noticed the fleck of fiery red pelt and then the familiar clothing near by - it was Tifa and Yei...granted he was relieved to find Yei was still standing (but it would take a violent storm to keep her down for long) but it was Tifa that he was most concerned about.

"Tifa!" It was the first time he had ever raised his voice but he soon gave a rear and a loud whinny before slipping through the crowds towards her, his ears pinning backwards every now and then as he struggled through - he really hated crowds!

AnimeChickie
Tilting her head, Tifa heard something call her name. She raised a brow wondering who else she possibly knew... except... Cloud! She saw him struggling to get through the crowd of soquili. She rushed away from Yei and towards him, her heart jumpting with glee. "Cloud!"

Paramekia Darkheart
"You - you are alright!" He breathed a sigh of relief and took a few moments to briefly examine the state of the village before giving a shake of his head, he couldn't say he was completely horrified as though he had already experienced some form of utter destruction in his life but the scent of blood and desecration were just...

"You were not here were you?" He enquired darkly as he glanced around, "Nothing hurt you, touched you?" He continued, narrowing his eyes as he glanced at the weary eyes of Yei and Nagual - had those two actually slept last night?

"Where are you staying?"

AnimeChickie
Tifa smiled happily and nodded. "Yes I'm fine. And no I wasn't here when... this happened." She paused, "I was sleeping in the teepee and then saw Chitsa and Aurorealis rush out of the tent. I heard a commotion in the village and decided to go investigate." She paused and remembered that her little companion wasn't here... "And I can't find Cait Sith. I don't know where he is. I thought he left with me..."

Muttering as he wandered back to the teepee, Cait Sith was not happy. Firstly, Tifa woke him up when she ran outside and then dragged him partially along the way and then drops him! And his crown almost fell off his head! He would have to scold her when she got back... He wasn't interested in what was going on in the village so went back to sleep.

Paramekia Darkheart
Cloud's brow furrowed, he wasn't sure who this companion was but he gave a nod as he noted the mare's worried and nudged at her neck gently, "I suggest we find him then but I would feel better if you stayed away from the forests Tifa...whatever did this was nearby." He murmured as he glanced at the throng of Soquili which now appeared to be subsiding ever so slightly.

"If you lead the way I will ensure that nothing touches you, for now it is best if we locate your companion though, preferrably before nightfall."

AnimeChickie
Tifa nodded slightly. She was a little bit skeptical about going back to the forest but she needed to find him. The forests were even creepy during the day... "The first place I would check is back at the teepee..." She paused and looked at him, "Promise that you won't leave me?" She smiled softly at him and nuzzled him once more. She had no idea that she cared about Cloud so much... She began to walk into the woods back towards the teepee.

Paramekia Darkheart
I promise I won't leave you." He confirmed gently as he matched her stride, his azure eyes fixed ahead of him while his ears remained perked for any sign of thread or abnormality but so far, he hadn't seen or heard of anything that was of particular interest.

"First we'll check the Teepee and if he appears to be absent we will broaden out." He assured before furrowing his brow, his blond forelock flopping every now and again against his forehead, "Where are you staying for the night?" He added thoughtfully.

AnimeChickie
Tifa continued to walk but she stayed by Cloud's side. She felt wary now because that thing could be anywhere. She prayed that her little friend was at the teepee because she did not have the urge to go looking through the forest for him. "ALright..." She paused, "I suppose I'll be going back to the teepee... But I don't think anybody is there anymore. Chitsa and Aurorealis are probably going to stay at the village to help. Kakashi was nowhere to be seen when I woke up..." So she wasn't quite sure now... she didn't want to stay there alone...

Paramekia Darkheart
"Then I hope you don't mind treks." Cloud murmured softly, already making the decision that she would stay around Achak's teepee regardless of what the two-legger or Yei said, although, as of late Yei had been out at night...well, she was a social butterfly so he supposed she couldn't really help herself when she desired to go out in search of new friends or sights, regardless of the time.

"I think it would be best if you stayed a few nights at the teepee I reside by, it is colder and slightly less sheltered but is at a high point on the slopes - it has the vantage to be able to see on coming threads and any signs of danger." He explained and offered a small smile, "Your companion is welcome too."

AnimeChickie
Tilting her head at the statement, "Oh? I don't want to be intruding..." Though inside, she knew she'd feel a lot more safe if she was by Cloud, but that just seemed odd. The mare continued to walk, her mind wandering on Cloud and Cait. She saw the lake through the trees and spotted the familiar teepee. Just a few more trees to pass.... But then...

From above, a long creature dropped in on top of the mare's head. Tifa was about to whip her head back and forth but then she noticed the familiar gleaming crown. "Oh dear. Cait Sith, you better not ever scare me like that ever again. You hear me?" Tifa shook her head and looked sheepishly at Cloud. "Cloud, this is Cait Sith. Cait, this is Cloud."

Cait Sith burst into chuckles as he fell on top of her. Oh it was too fun to joke around Tifa. "Sorry m'lass. I just couldn't help it. Pleashure to meetcha' Cloud."

Paramekia Darkheart
Cloud was just about ready to squish the creature beneath his hooves but after the initial shock he became aware that the creature was harmless and raised a brow in response to his greeting. So this was the creature that the mare had been referring to, this little ferret? Why wasn't he surprised that a mare would be attracted to something so fuzzy and so...cute...?

"Likewise." He replied at last before glancing towards one of the forest openings with a slight snort, even walking through here at present was putting him on edge, "I think perhaps we should go to the edges of the clearing nearest the beach to feet and water before heading to the slopes - it is too cold up there at the moment."

AnimeChickie
Tifa chuckled and shook her head. She grabbed the little ferret by the scruff of his neck and placed him on her back. "Mm. Just ignore him and he'll be quiet eventually." The mare paused, "Sure. Lead the way." The mare kept up to stride with him, she was still wary for that certain thing...

Cait Sith began struggling as she placed him on her back. "Hey lassie, you almost made me lose my crown back there. You should be the one saying sorry." His words were rushed together and heavily marked by a scottish accent making it difficult to understand him.

"No talking for now, okay Cait?" She had a stern sound to her voice.

Pouting, he sat on her back and enjoyed the ride.

Paramekia Darkheart
Cloud gave a nod and calmly began to navigate his way back out of the forest, he even made careful note to avoid the immediate vicinity around the corn fields and instead, took the long way round (scaling the edge of hte forests) until he caught sight of the long meadow grasses in which he would be forced to wade through to reach the sandy dunes where he had both a good vantage point and sufficient food and water to satisfy both their needs.

"And I will find it easy to ignore him if he talks as much as Yei does." He replied, offering a wry smile as he gave a nod towards the long grasses a little distance away - at least at this distance you couldn't smell the devastation within the village.

"I hope you're hungry."

AnimeChickie
Tifa kept up with him, gazing at everything around her. She wasn't aware that she had hardly been anywhere before since all of this looked unfamiliar to her. It felt weird not to be at the teepee but it felt so right to be around Cloud. It was sometimes ironic how that worked out. She put those thoughts to the back of her mind and the realization that nobody was safe now finally hit her. "Just a tad hungry." She grinned half-heartedly as she continued to think.

Paramekia Darkheart
"Good as there's plenty to eat around here, I think most Soquili will take themselves off to their teepees to recover from the early morning." He mused gently before slowing his pace and coming to a halt near the edge of the lake which was rather close to the beach (in fact the sea could just be seen over the ridge).

Now that he had stopped though, he was able to release a sigh and gave a slight nudge of the grass to confirm it was suitable before lowering his head - regardless of how relieved he was, he wasn't about to reveal to her that he was glad she was safe, something just wouldn't let him.

"Eat up."

AnimeChickie
Tifa nodded softly and looked around. Her legs felt tired but she felt that if she laid down now, she wouldn't be able to get back up. The mare bent down and tasted the sweet grass in her mouth. Her stomach was twisted into knots still but she needed to eat something to give her energy for the next day. Something was going to happen... Something big. She knew that she needed to stay more calm. How she reacted today was completely out of character.

Paramekia Darkheart
Cloud nodded in a satisfied manner as he ripped up some of the strands of grass and shifted his weight, he wasn't drowsy if he was honest but he was worried about the many Soquili who seemed to have failed to have any rest whatsoever. Nevertheless, he held his tongue and instead savoured the fact that he was able to protect the one thing that he felt he held dearest.

"We have to start off early if we are to reach the slopes as we have to move through the forest..." He hesitated before shaking his head and releasing a sigh, "I think it would be best to get through them and away before nightfall..."

AnimeChickie
"I'll be right beside you." Tifa nodded feeling a new sense of encouragement sweep through her body. She was starting to feel at ease again but she reminded herself of all of the damage that had happened to the village. She took some more grass into her mouth and chewed slowly. She had been hoping that this was all a dream, but maybe this could turn out to be something interesting...

Paramekia Darkheart
"I know you will, I wouldn't leave without you anyway." He pointed out as he lifted his head once more and continued to keep watch. Now that e had found his companion he was more inclined to guard hre than to dine with her under the given circumstances and besides, he could eat the grass on the slopes anyway...and there was a small stream nearby his teepee so he would struggle for anything.

"When you're full, let me know and I'll take you up - I think it is best to let these two-leggers recover from the shock without so many Soquili around them...they are all in shock and such a big throng is unhealthy." He observed.

AnimeChickie
Tifa smiled softly and took one more bite. "Alright. I'm ready." She agreed to his statement, she had watched the two-leggers accuse the kalona and then change their mind. Sometimes they were so indecisive. Maybe someday they would have a way to communicate to them.

Paramekia Darkheart
Cloud gave a nod as Tifa confirmed she was ready to leave and slowly began to make his way towards the forest once more, so long as he followed this route he would take the thinest part of the forest and scale upwards. It was a slightly longer route than what he would usually go for but in the given circumstances it was wiser to be safe than sorry.

Nevertheless, continuing through the forest he was quick to navigate his way through (due to how smal lthis area was) and they were soon making their way up the slopes which, at first, were reasonably gentle and then became somewhat steep - luckily, they would soon find a somewhat rocky pathway to use anyway.

AnimeChickie
Tifa made sure that Cait was still on her back and she walked beside Cloud. The mare looked around curiously. Hm. If they weren't in the current situation this might be a nice place to just... hang around. She kept a steady footing as she felt them start going up hill.

Paramekia Darkheart
Slowly but surely as the minutes ticked on the pair ascended the mountain slopes and soon, the rather battered teepee came into sight. With th scattered ceramic jars littering the ground outside and smoke rising from the top it was easy to spot - in fact it was a welcome sight as Cloud gave a familiar whicker and quickened his pace slightly until he reached the ridge where the teepee was partially sheltered by an overlying ledge.

Even so, he had also been right about the vantage point as even from half-way up the mountainside the village and forests could still be seen so he could definately see any danger.

"Welcome to my home." He murmured gently before motioning to the outcrop of rock, "If you need to rest that's the best spot, it's warm and away from the wind."

End Tifa and Cloud rp.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 4:38 pm

User Image

Laziness in soquili form.

AnimeChickie

AnimeChickie

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 9:09 pm
User ImageName: Zalifur
Temper: Lazy
Mother: Unknown
Father: Unknown
Mate/Companion: N/A
Offspring: Amorette, Josephine, and Zayn
Biography: Zalifur is about as lazy as it gets. He truly sleeps all the time and it takes a lot for him to get up. He doesn't care about others and he'll usually ignore those that try and get him to talk or something. He hates moving in general and just lies on the ground all of the time. Zalifur's mane is so long and it usually picks up strange items including dust and leaves.

Sometimes, he finds interesting things but those occasions were rare. Technically, Zalifur has encountered plenty of soquili but he was sleeping or very sleepy when they approached him. He really tries his best to make sure they leave him alone. This stallion likes his space and solitude and can get hostile if soquili really bother him.

------

Somehow, Zalifur fell for a soquili. We're not really sure how but it happened. His feelings for her are really uncertain and he's not sure if he loves his family or not. They're just kind of... there. Zalifur's lifestyle hasn't really changed and he's as lazy as ever.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 10:07 pm

Rp logs
Zalifur and Gwee
Zalifur and Nitika
Zalifur and Arro
Zalifur and Morgana
Zalifur and Ariston
The beginning of a plot... Zalifur and Shego
Slow and Steady...? Zalifur and Tetesi
*snooze* ARRG! Zalifur and Adaya

AnimeChickie

AnimeChickie

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 7:29 pm
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 8:02 am

AnimeChickie

AnimeChickie

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 9:39 am

User Image

The dreamy optimist.

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 11:04 pm
User ImageName: Cirrus Strife
Temper: Stead-fast
Mother: Tifa Lockheart
Father: Cloud Strife
Mate: N/A
Children: N/A
Biography: Cirrus is a little different then his parents are. He's really strong-willed which he gets from his mother and he won't quit at something until he's accomplished what he wanted to do. In general, Cirrus is a positive person but sometimes he will get lost in his own thoughts. When he's like that, he usually is unresponsive and is hard to talk to. But those moments are rare.

He dislikes soquili that talk to much, the kind that don't stop talking about themselves. It just annoys him when others can't stop talking because it makes them seem very inconsiderate about his feelings. One thing that also bothers him are mares that feel that he should always be chivalrous towards them. He will be polite and kind but chivalry died out ages ago to him. Cirrus treats mares as he would stallions because gender does not make a difference.

AnimeChickie

AnimeChickie

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 10:31 am

Rp logs
Smile. It Brightens Your Face Cirrus and Naina
New Faces and Voices Nix and Cirrus
New Beginnings Lucinda and Cirrus
And the Monotony Continues Cirrus and Cicely
Serenity and Spring Cirrus and Vieno

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 10:37 am

AnimeChickie

AnimeChickie