Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Teepees
[IC] =Xaki's Teepee= Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xaki

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 9:52 pm
Anubis looking at Couscous admired his speed. "Very fast." he commented as he thought about how long it would take for him to ride as far as Couscous. Probably half the time. He caculated before his jade eyes turned to Maize.

Anubis settled into a trot besides Maize, although not quite as leisurely because he seemed to be a bit slower than Maize. "Do you often travel with your father like this? I imagine with his speed, he often leaves you in the dust. I know I would." Anubis seemed to confide in Maize jokingly.

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 9:19 am
Mother's day QUEST Rp-ee

Xaki
Anubis trotted around. 'Mother's day..?' He thought distractedly. Well, his mother wasnt here, that was for sure and yet he had picked up a gift forgetting that. 'No use wasting it' He told himself cheerfully! Looking around, he told himself, it would be right to give it to another mother since it was Mothers day. 'But who was a mother?" he racked his brain before he remembered hearing rumours about Ayita being a mother. Trotting over to a rock (Supposedly near Ayita? XD; ) he left a gift and etched Ayita's name on the dirt patch near it. He left bowing to it trotting off.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Foalen
Hearing the sound of hoofbeats Ayita looked up to see a handsome young stallion writing something in the dirt. Craining her head around to see what he was writing she nearly lost her balance when she realized it was her name. Turing around so she wasn't leaning in an ungainly angle she looked up at at Anubis as he he bowed and trotted off. Stareing down at the beautiful necklace she grinned. "I could get to like mother's day." She said with a grin calling out a thank you in a loud neigh.

Xaki

Ameh

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 8:05 pm
"Well," Maize started, "I don't travel with my father often at all. This, I believe, has been the second or third time in my life that I've ever gotten anywhere far with him other than somewhere near our teepee. He usually keeps to himself, that one. Of course, my memory may be a little fuzzy and that may have been an overstatement, but... Father just likes to keep to himself. And I do admit he is fast for his age, but he's been through a lot; had to run a lot when he was young, I guess. In his days, the fields were possibly more open to roam freely without any worries. But no troubles. I'll keep your pace if you keep mine. Father won't leave us far too behind." She smiled passionately at Anubis for a moment, hoping to keep the blue soquili at ease on their journey to their home.

Couscous nodded contentedly when the two reached him. He continued walking at a somewhat speedier pace than Maize and Anubis, as he wished to travel by himself for now. Maize would be okay -- she had another soquili with her to entertain her whilst travelling. He sighed as he walked, eyes darting to and from the sky, hooves grinding deep into the earth that they walked upon.

((continued @ the river and lake))  
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 11:39 am
Anubis's RP with Hidaya'siri on a Late Night

Quote:
As moonlight trickled across the evening landscape, Hidaya'Siri made her way gracefully across a lush blanket of tall grass, the blades tickling at her fetlocks. With her dark coat, the unicorn would have blended in quite well, if not for the occasional sparkle she created when moonlight gleamed off of silver markings that danced gracefully up both her fore and hind legs, not to mention the horn that grew from her forehead.

She was new to this area, but found she quite liked it--the land was quiet, almost peaceful, and she could detect no serious threat, at least not yet. Halting in the open, she raised her head, sniffing at the air, nostrils flaring to catch the faintest whiff of anything out of the ordinary. Detecting nothing, she lowered her head to crop at the grass beneath her hooves, raising her head once more to chew on a mouthful of the sweet grasses.

--------------------

Anubis, lifting his head towards the moon stared at the sky longingly admiring the stars diverted his gaze to the faint glow in the distance. The grass crinkled under his hooves as he swiftly assessed from what he had seen.

As the wind blew against him, he caught the scent of.. a soquili perhaps? He had a faint smile glimmering on his lips as his blue gave off a faintly pale glow about him, making his fur shimmer in the moonlight. He began to walk towards the strange creature, noticing the coat seemed to give off a strange shimmer when faced with moonlight, he pondered.

--------------------

Hidaya's eyes narrowed slightly, ears pricking forward at the faint sounds of..something approaching. Turning her head, she spotted the blue stallion approaching, and tilted her head slightly to the side, remaining where she was. She did, however, whuff a polite greeting. This one lacked a horn like she did, and his tail differed, but he also smelled different than the ordinary horses she had seen in her travels.

"Greetings."

--------------------

Anubis whinnied back a shrill greeting as he swiftly seemed to be beside the new soquili. 'Horn?' 'Different Tail?' He thought to himself bewildered at the differences. He sensed she wasnt the most normal of soquilis but introduced himself.

"I am Anubis." he said bowing. "You are..?" His eyes looked up from his bowed position with an inquiring look.

--------------------

Hidaya's eyes widened slightly--he moved quickly! "I am Hidaya'Siri." she replied, smiling. "It is a pleasure to meet you, Anubis." she continued, lowering her own head, mimicing his bow...perhaps this was the correct way to greet others?

--------------------

"Nice to meet you, Hidaya." Anubis responded automatically accustomed to his manners. Raising from his bow, his faint smile showed on his face. "Mymy, what is a female soquili doing so late into the night?" His eyebrows raised. As far as he was concerned, he knew no females that stayed so late.

As she bowed, Anubis's eyes noticed the glimmering horn. 'Who knew there was winged and horned soquilis?' he asked himself amused at the prospect.

--------------------

Hidaya tilted her head slightly to the side, eyeing him curiously. "I was simply acquainting myself with the area...and it's something that I find is usually done better at night--there are less disturbances and distractions that way..."

"And you? What has you wandering at this hour?"

--------------------

"A damsel in distress called out to me." Anubis said with a mischevious glint in his eyes before smothering a laugh. "Seriously, I just enjoy night more than day." He confessed.

"Less disturbances--? -- Distractions? One would think that you were doing something suspicious with that reasoning." Anubis gave a grin to Hidaya.

--------------------

Hidaya snorted, shaking her head ruefully. "Do you always charm 'damsels in distress' by accusing them of being up to no good?" she teased back, chuckling herself.

As her mirth receded somewhat, she tapped one silvery hoof on the ground. "I think I would like something to drink..do you know of a stream anywhere nearby?" she queried.

--------------------

"What?" Anubis feigned a innocent look. "Nowhere in our conversation did I say you were up to no good!" He said with a mocking smile.

"As a matter of fact, we're actually close to a river? Its about 1/4 of a mile off to the right. If your thirsty, we'd better get walking." Anubis gave a friendly nod in the direction they were about to take.

"But perhaps, you dont want me to come along?" He said with a smug smile this time. "I could be the dragon in disguise instead of the prince rescueing the princess from her thirst of water." He gave a chuckle.

--------------------

Hidaya rolled her eyes. "You are quite hopeless, I believe." she retorted, although the potential harshness of the comment was blunted by the pleasant tone of her voice.

"...Although, perhaps you're right--as a delicate princess, I should fear for my own safety, no?" She raised one eyebrow, topaz eyes glinting with a healthy sense of mischief as she flicked her leonine tail idly from side to side.

--------------------

"Ah. I faint at hearing such harsh words said!" Anubis pretended to faint before he started idly walking towards their destination.

"Which is why you need the handsome knight to accompany you." Anubis drawled out , noticing her eyes contrasted with her body colors quite nicely but shrugged it off. His ears perked up as he called out to her "Dont fall behind!"

--------------------

Rolling her eyes again, Hidaya, nonetheless, trotted after Anubis, keeping alongside easily. "Did you grow up around here?" she asked, apparently unconcerned with any "threat" that might reveal itself.

--------------------

"Uhhh. Actually I was raised and live close to here. I've always been fond of the sky and river, soothing place it is." Anubis nodded as if to confirm. He kept a steady pace alongside brushing against Hidaya.

--------------------

Hidaya nodded. That explained his easy familiarity with the terrain--it was all she could do to avoid tripping over the ocasional rock and bump in the ground as they made their way towards the river. Perhaps it was whimsical of her, but she fancied that she could already hear the low rush of water.

Shifting her focus back to the blue stallion beside her, Hidaya'Siri watched him out of the corner of her eye. "I certainly can begin to see why--the land I've seen so far is beautiful and lush."

--------------------

"Im glad you liked it!" Anubis said in a fond voice with his surroundings. It brought back many memories, he thought to himself. "Not all the land is like that but we're near the Kawani Village and perhaps they like to keep their land fertile?" Anubis suggested noticing that he could hear the faint trickle of water , knowing that they would come near the river in the next 5 minutes or so?

Anubis pondered his present company thinking to himself but shrugged the thoughts away.

"Anyways!, Are you planning to live around her or do you have a place of your own yet? Its a nice spot." Anubis said absentmindedly.

--------------------

"Kawani...Village?" She asked, unsure as to what that was. "What, precisely, is a village?" And I wonder how one would make the land more fertile... she wondered.

"And I have not decided for sure, although I must admit, the surroundings are very tempting, at least what I've seen of them so far."

--------------------

"A village consists of those little humans that nonor the soquili. They fertile the land with.. water.. I think?" Anubis tried to rack his brain but was unsuccessful.

"You could -ah- live around here. I wouldnt mind." A faint blush appeared but disspeared as fast as it came. "Ah! The river!" Anubis said spotting it and gesturing to Hadiya. "Ladies first." He gaved a smile to Hadiya.

--------------------

Hidaya whickered, bobbing her head politely and proceeding him to the riverbank, mulling over what he'd said. "Humans live alongside our kind?" she wondered aloud, not quite sure what to make of this news. What would happen to those who had not bonded to a human?

At his blush, she chuckled aloud. "I appreciate the permission." she said, tail swishing with good humor as she bent her head to take a drink, sighing softly as the cool water touched the tip of her muzzle, the puff of air creating a series of small ripples in the nearly still water.

--------------------

He laughed at the serene expression on Hidayas face realizing she must have been very thirsty. Looking to the darkness, he sighed before telling Hadiya, "I'm afraid that its too late. I must be going now. See you around Hidaya?" He bowed to her out of manners before giving a sad gaze before leaving. "Good-bye." He called out and started walking deeper into the forest.

Xaki

Teepees

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces