Submit

spelldancer

Swashbuckling Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 12:10 pm
~Latonia de la Courtel~

Tell Me Who You Want to Plot With: Ballad
Your Soq: Imre
User Image

The Role in the Plot You are Interested in OR a Plot You Suggest: How can I help you
Plot Details: Imre knows nothing of what it is like to be in a loving family, but he craves it with all his being. He knows that it is possible from his brother who went with their dad while Imre stayed with their Mom (who is a terrible kind of cruel mother). It would be nice for him to get perspective on what it is like to be in a herd.
About Your Soq: (from my plot thread) Imre is the son of Shaelyn and was raised by her. This was disastrous for Imre, and Imre doesn’t even know if he is a good Soquili or not. He wants to be a good Soquili and desires to help people but he challenges many things that are told to him. That has caused friction and fights with Shaelyn and led him to wonder about himself thanks to cruel things that Shaelyn has said. He is still discovering who he is without being in the shadow of his mother.
Where They Are: Imre is currently eandering around trying to find himself. Most recently he was in the plains, but he could be anywhere now. Sorry that is not more specific.
Notes: Ultimately he is going to start a herd for the unwanted, lost, and confused. He never wants anyone to feel as he did growing up. He wants to create a safe haven for everyone. This could put the seed of the idea for the herd into his head to grow.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 1:08 pm
spelldancer

Hey, this sounds interesting indeed! Fair warning Ballad and Whistle are prone to 'adopting' those they cross paths with that don't have a family. So Imre may wind up being considered an adopted son of sorts, and welcome to visit the herd. (If this is of interest to you, of course). This could also open doors for a herd alliance down the road when both of them have their herds established. ^.^

It is no worry at all regarding the fact that there isn't a specific location for Imre, in fact in this case it will make him easier to 'stumble across' really. ^.^ As Ballad and Whistle are now getting something of a foothold in the lands, they have actually taken on an outsider and as he learns healing from their son Kel, he will also become an envoy of sorts for the herd. Until then, Ballad does a bit of his own wandering and "recruiting" so to speak. In character his mate is pregnant, so he could be out wandering and he and Imre could cross paths. As he has is building his own herd, he'd certainly be happy to talk about it and put the idea into Imre's head. ^.^

I'd be happy to start it up, if you would like.

Ballad's New Plot Post in the new thread, if you would like to view some more info.

~Latonia de la Courtel~

Eloquent Witch

~Latonia de la Courtel~

Eloquent Witch

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 1:19 pm
~Latonia de la Courtel~
Please note that most of Lat's Plots have moved to her new and improved: Plot Guild

Soquili Plots have their own Subforum!

The Plot Thickens is my NEW Plot Thread! *Fayth General Plots Included Here

The Fayth Clan Story and Outline (future plots for both Dark and Light) are located in a different Subforum! *Fayth Master Plot including ClanWar will be here!

Flock Plots (Teleri's Thread) Are Located Here!

You are welcome to visit the Guild for plots, and can still post here or in the approved question threads in the guild. Please note as things are still under construction, some threads are not yet open for posting. PMs are also open, if you would rather that method to contact me. Quoting me anywhere will result in a prompter response, but I do regularly check all of that so I should find you shortly!

~:Where Is Lat When She's Not Here?:~
You are welcome to find me on the following messenger services for plots, RP, chatter etc.
However, please inform me of your Gaia name so I have a frame of reference as to who you are!
Trillian: stardustglitterwishes
YIM: an_exotic_elegance
AIM: latoniade.lacourtel
AIM2: slightofhandphoto@yahoo.com

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 2:40 pm
~Latonia de la Courtel~
spelldancer

Hey, this sounds interesting indeed! Fair warning Ballad and Whistle are prone to 'adopting' those they cross paths with that don't have a family. So Imre may wind up being considered an adopted son of sorts, and welcome to visit the herd. (If this is of interest to you, of course). This could also open doors for a herd alliance down the road when both of them have their herds established. ^.^

It is no worry at all regarding the fact that there isn't a specific location for Imre, in fact in this case it will make him easier to 'stumble across' really. ^.^ As Ballad and Whistle are now getting something of a foothold in the lands, they have actually taken on an outsider and as he learns healing from their son Kel, he will also become an envoy of sorts for the herd. Until then, Ballad does a bit of his own wandering and "recruiting" so to speak. In character his mate is pregnant, so he could be out wandering and he and Imre could cross paths. As he has is building his own herd, he'd certainly be happy to talk about it and put the idea into Imre's head. ^.^

I'd be happy to start it up, if you would like.

Ballad's New Plot Post in the new thread, if you would like to view some more info.

If you could start that would be helpful to me. Thanks. If you like I can PM you my AIM SN.

*looks around at your guild.* Underland herd heart heart heart

spelldancer

Swashbuckling Fairy

~Latonia de la Courtel~

Eloquent Witch

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 4:22 pm
spelldancer
If you could start that would be helpful to me. Thanks. If you like I can PM you my AIM SN.

*looks around at your guild.* Underland herd heart heart heart

Happy to do so!
Yes, please do PM your AIM, so we can chatter. ^.^

Awww yess... Thank you! I would love for them to be a real thing! I do adore my Underland Herd! heart

Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff